[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I'm guessing GS will turn bad after being dumped. :sweatingbullets: I can't wait for Netflix. I can't sleep with so many questions on my mind on what happened tonight. :lol:

Yep, unfortunately he will. Me too lol:D. I'm waiting for the subs like crazy Imao. The bad news is, I'm at work when the subs come out:bawling:.

@tok-soompi OMG, Indirect kiss:D. We are already like this with that move, imagine when the real deal happens:smirk::love:

@annamchoi hopefully it does. I want some cute moments between JI, JH and ES:wub:.

@richelle Sh-it hit the fan lol and I love it. GS finds out and the war starts now. Indeed, JI chose JH and ES over GS and we are all happy lol:love:. 

@INJINFAN bless you too:wub:

@Phoenix26 I don't understand GS dad either. Seems like we need subs to understand their whole conversation. One thing is for sure though, dude didn't expect JI to be upfront and direct lol:joy:.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Sorry for the long post lol. I tried to make it short:sweat_smile:

No need to make it short!  When you're recapping for us, write more.  I won't be able to watch for hours, so I love it when someone says what happened in the episode.

:cookie::heart::cookie:

..........editing to say that the Raw is already posted on the *cough cough* Not Legal*cough cough*  ;)site where I watch.

Oh. I love Jeong In. She told GS’s dad that she don’t want to get married.

Yes! My girl is starting to make her move because someone made a promise that he’ll be waiting. :wub::wub::wub:

The last words of JH from the preview of Episode 8...

”I realized Yu Ji Ho loves Lee Jeong In”

ME: wanted to jump and roll on the floor!!!!!

:love:

I really love this part from tonight’s episode. 

JI: don’t turn around. If you do, I won’t let you leave me. After many years, if I come to you then, will you really accept me?

JH: You’ll probably cling on until I do.

Ji: Don’t fall in love with anyone else until then.

:love:

The momentum DOES.NOT.STOP! I love it! 

Plots are unravelling, and it's just so satisfying that JH & technically JI (I say technically because GS will not let her go FML) isn't hiding their relationship from people they care about. 

The tension in the beginning was palpable, I was on the edge of my seat. I swear I was holding my breath until JH and JI met. And the talk they had at the part was soooooooo heartbreaking yet satisfying! The emotions were so raw but most of all they have a good direction of where their next step is. 

Spoiler

In front of apartment - JH sees JI waiting for his arrival 

JI: You're going to yell right? Let's go somewhere less crowded. (I hate that she's going to be yelled at, it shows how used to that type of reaction from GS when she does something "wrong")

*JH remains silent the whole time and silently follows her* 

Park Scene - JI and JH seated on the bench but they is a visible gap between them

JI: Go ahead.

*JI looks at JH who is not looking at her at all*

Should I go first?

JH: (replies to JI with the reply that he is expecting her to say to him) "I'm sorry. I was caught off guard. How could we keep on talking with GS next to you?"

*JH look at JI who can't meet his eyes so looks down*

You did that to protect me, right?

JI: Why not just put him on the phone? *looks at JH, voice raised in defence* If you wanted to be bold you should've told him it was me.

JH: I cant. I'm a loser who's too scared to take any risks. I asked for your help. I asked you to help me move on.

JI: Why must i do that?  Who am I to care if you're developing feelings for me? I can barely contain my own heart from exploding. *pounding her own heart* Why should I care if your heart gets crushed or not? I come first. What I want is my priority. I don't care if you go insane in the process. (LMAOOOOO GIRLLL)

Cut scene of GS and HS at the basketball dinner - GS takes HS outside to have one-to-one talk. 

GS: I was going to let it slide since I'm older and my girlfriend was mixed up in it, but how could your friends be so clueless? Don't they know what's appropriate or not? How can they walk in my girlfriend's home? 

HS: Her sister -- 

GS: JH's worse. He's seeing someone, so even though he was forced there, he shouldn't have drunk all night at their place. Is he that thoughtless? (SHUT UP GS)

HS: He's not normally like that. 

GS: No?

HS: No, he's not. 

GS: Then we have a bigger problem. Remember how he... go wound up on the day we had drinks? You're saying it meant something.

HS: JH was drunk that night--

GS: Does he... like my girlfriend? (Well he does catch onto things pretty quick... but why is he soo dumb with how JI obviously wants to end things. You only want to see or hear things that YOU want to.)

HS: What? Unbelievable. How can you even say such a thing?

GS: Is that so?

HS: Yes.

GS: You don't know about the woman he's seeing, so how can you be sure?

HS: The same goes for you. Did your girlfriend say JH likes her? You know what? You're pissing me off. (LOOOL SAME HS SAME!) I agree that my friends were idiots, but you make them sound like dirty pigs who hit on random women. It's disturbing to hear.

*HS looks visibly pissed off*

GS: Let's forget about it then. Jeez. *taps him on the arm as a truce* 

HS: Damn it. 

Return to Park Scene

JH: Do you need me to stay hidden?

*JI looks at JH*

I know your situation and what you're going through. I understand but I still get angry from time to time. That's what happened today. Even when I was getting mad at you, I realised I was wrong.

*They both look downcast*

I like you a lot. (IM SCREAMINGGGGG)

I'm not in a position to fight for you,  but I'm too scared to cut you off. I feel like I'm doomed because my love for you grows bigger by the day. (Interesting the subber used "love instead of "like because I know JI says "joaha" )

When you told GS it was over, although I said that it wasn't what I wanted, secretly I thought about not being good enough for you. I started worrying about how you'd soon figure that our. What a loser, right? (PUPPY WHY YOU SAY THAT!) 

*JI heavily sighs*

JI: Even thought I say you had nothing to do with my decision to break up with GS, no one will believe it. They'll point fingers at you too.

JH: I don't care about any of that.

JI: To be honest, I'm still not sure. I don't know what I want in terms of a boyfriend or a husband. All I know right now is that I'm not happy with my current situation. I know very well that no relationship burns passionately every day and it's impossible for couples to never hurt each other. You can call me immature if you want, but I still long for those things. A relationship that I'm not the only passionate one and the kind of love where I don't get hurt. To be honest, I haven't even thought about starting something with you. 

*JI looks at JH* 

I mean --- 

JH: I'm not upset. I understand it all too well. You must feel stuck. Overcoming the difficulties and obstacles together? That's a myth. Once you become more objective on the matter, then I'll accept it all without resentment.

JI: What a liar. If I tell you that it's over and we should go back to being strangers, you'll accept that?

*JH FINALLY looks at JI*

JH: Right now I will. After time passes,  if you feel the same way, come to me then. :tears:

JI: Even if it's when I'm old and wrinkly?

*JH smiles and nods*

JH: Yes.

*JI smiles with tears - they both look down emotional - glances at each other smiles and looks away*

I love the scene where JI is right behind JH but calls to talk to him instead.

Spoiler

*on the phone*

JH: Hello?

JI: Don't turn around. If you do, I won't let you leave me. (SQEAUUUUULLLL) After many years, if I come to you then, will you really accept me?

JH: You'll probably cling on until I do. 

JI: Don't fall in love with anyone else until then.

*JH turns around to see JI, cue THE music*

I'm a mean person. I'm selfish too. Resent me all you want. I can handle your resentment. Just don't fall in love with anyone else.

JH: You're unbelievable.

JI: I said I'm mean. When I... finally make my way to you, I promise to protect you from all the criticism and judgement. (SWOOOOONNN) That's what I wanted to tell you today. I won't hurt you anymore, so promise you'll wait for me. 

*JH walks to JI slowly and HUGS HER*

JH: You can take as long as you want. Just as long as  you come to me. I'll wait no matter how long it takes. 

*JI tear eyes and basically just melts into him*

*cut to slow-mo scene JH walking under the falling cherry blossoms and couples lovey-dovey around him, his expression is one of happiness*

There was a funny scene where JI meets has an awkward meeting with HS/YJ/JH in front of her friend's apartment LMAOO, because now they all know what's happening between JI/JH.

Spoiler

HS: Has she been coming over?

JH: No it's not that.

YJ: Hey let's go (best WING MAN EVER)

HS: What?

YJ: Come on. We should get going.

HS: I have to talk to JH.

*dragging HS away*

YJ: No, you don't. Shut up. Bye.

*JI and JH being awkward after they leave*

JH: I don't think your friend is home yet.

JI: She'll be home shortly.

JH: You don't know her door code? (im pretty sure she does LOL)

JI: Have you had dinner yet?

JH: Yes.

JI: Alright, then. *JI turns to walk away LOOOOOL* (It's like her saying if you ain't gonna feed me then bye.)

JH: Let's go grab some food. 

JI: You said you've eaten.

JH: I'll watch you eat. (LMAOO)

JI: But you won't buy me dinner? 

*JH takes his hands out of his pocket and pats it*

JH: I don't have my wallet.

JI: Even if you did, you wouldn't.

*Cut scene to the restaurant, the ahjumma put a bowl in front of each person but when she left JI just grabbed JH bowl and placed it on her side, LMAO I LOVE THAT*

JH: Can you really eat both?

JI: You're not getting any.

*JH leans on the table, cups his left hand to his face and just stares at JI*

JH: I said I'd watch you eat.

JI: I feel like a monkey in the zoo.

*JH leans back* 

JI: By the way, you friends...

JH: It's okay. I told them briefly.

JI: What did they say? 

JH: They're probably more surprised with me. 

JI: Were you really going to stay single forever? (LOOOOL)

JH: I wouldn't say that but I never thought about it or made any effort. What are you thinking?

JI: What? Nothing.

JH: About my story... I'll tell you everything later on.

*JI nods and slurps her noodles*

JH: You really aren't even offering.

*JI looks up at him chewing, she looks so freaking cute like a chipmunk*

JI: Fine, I'll be generous. Just one bite, then.

*JI holds out the chopstick THAT SHE HAS BEEN EATING WITH towards JH & JH looks at it, reaches for it but decided against it, JI realising why goes to grab another chopstick but JH just grabs the bowl with the chopsticks and chows down* (INDIRECT KISSES EVERYONE, we are are slowly moving from the hugging phases*

And that phone scene between JI and JH :wub:

Spoiler

JH: I told mum that there's someone I like. (I think JH feelings for JI are pretty serious if he told his mum that he has someone, because he's been acting like someone whose going to be single forever, like he sinned by having a child without a mum)

JI: And what did she say? What is it? You can't tell me?

JH: She cried. She must've been very surprised.

JI: Jih-ho ssi. It must've been very hard for you.

*cut to JH getting emotional*

JI: I told you that I'll go to you without hurting you. I'll make sure you won't have to sigh. 

JH: But I want to make sure you won't have a hard time. If you don't cause any trouble, I'll be fine. (LOOOOL)

*JH smiles*

JH: I'll be good to you.

JI: It goes both ways. We'll be good to each other. (SWOOOOOOOON)

JH: This feels surreal.

JI: What?

JH: You and I... are "we" now.

*JH WITH THE BIGGEST GRIN ON HIS FACE*

Also JI and GS dad's meeting went really well, but man I would not be able to digest in that eating environment. I feel like GS dad was getting quite impressed by what she was saying to him. Also the montage of GS shopping for a wedding ring, come one dude! WHAT THE ACTUAL F***K. Anyways back to GS dad and JI, I love what she said at the end. If she can't stop GS, maybe his dad can!

Spoiler

GS dad: It seems like GS wants to marry you. Have you two talked about it?

JI: Yes, we have talked about it.

GS dad: it doesn't sound like you two are on the same page.

JI: I'm sorry.

GS dad: For what?

JI: I... don't want to get married.

The preview looks amazing, it looks like she's really going to cut things off with GS and them JH/JI will finally start seeing each other.

I'm pretty sure it's JH voice saying:

I've decided to stop wondering whether or not I deserve to ask you to be with me. I'm just going to love you.  

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

JI & JH keep talking about TIME TIME TIME, so I'm really worried there might be a time jump. Not that it's a bad thing, but I want JI to be a mum and just raise EW together. But it's only episode 7, so WHO KNOWS what obstacles they're going to throw at us!

Side notes JI and JH mum are the best! No bad attitude mother-in-laws in this drama!

While I was speculating about who's going to help SI, I totally forgot about mama bear. Goodness me, I was cheering at SI/MUM/SH scene. It was soo satisfying to watch her SHOVE HIM out of the house, TELL HIM OFF and literally stood her damn ground and made sure that SH was in the elevator leaving her daughters apartment. I know where all these girls get the bad - assery attitude from - mama bear!

For JH mum, when she was crying at JH saying he has someone he likes. Gosh! You can tell how much JH mum's been worried about his attitude towards his own life. JH is her son, and of course she wants her son to have a happy life and find someone who loves him and EW. Don't worry mum, there's a great gal that I hope you meet soon!

Also if you guys are wondering how long JI & GS have been in a relationship for?

Spoiler

FOUR YEARS?

I literally thought it was 6+ years! I don't know , dating must work out differently when you're in your 30s then your 20s. Because I have friends who have been dating for 6+ years and they're just cruising with life and enjoying it. Yes there are MUTUAL discussion about marriage involved but they want to take it easy.

I love everything about this episode..except for SH and JI dad scenes..

true enough JH/ JI make a step further into thier blossoming relationship despite its still a secret to some..that confeesion from JI, dont turn around or else I wont  let you leave me is a sign that she is ready to let  go a relationship that is long gone and start anew with the person  whom you love  & who truly loves you & makes you happiest. That HUG! says it all! no words needed...

JH letting his friends know is the right thing to do even if they dont agree with it or not .it is a known fact unavoidable circumstances surronding JH/JI will definitely becomes  a problem .But again as I always say JI must finish her relationship with GS formally and  making GS understands .Her bold  confession without  bashing an eyelash to GS dad of her not  marrying the latter makes herself clear of falling out of love already with GS.

I love the dinner scene! JH just watching JH eat with puppy eyes makes our pharmacist  more adorable...:wub: A man is truly madly deeply in love with our librarian! :heart:

Now, that Mom knows what is Seo In going through with her annoying husband I think itll a less burden to her knowing that her mom is there with her admist this painful ordeal. I hope she will be more open on sharing her pain her issues with her marriage to her family.because at the end of day, its them whom she can lean on.

GS , buying a ring ....is it too late?   knowing right in his face  that he and JI are no longer in that kind of level in their so called 4 year relationship..its ruin for real , it  cannot be ammended. nor be fixed..

JH, confessing to his mom ..tears of joy from her!  that finally her son has fallen in love! I dont see any problem JI being accepted by JH's parents..specially knowing how JI treats Eun with so much love.and vice versa .

Jae In must have like JH friend so.much that she was affected by him not wanting to see her..

cant wait for  the episode tomorrow.Finally, a break up and confession from JH!

start of a new found happiness to both JH & JI.

& that hug from Eun to JI suree JH will be emo again.

will re watch episode 7.. 

Thank you @lu09 for the episode recap! enjoyed reading it while awaiting the subs! aporeciate it.:) pls dont get tired of doing so please.

@xXMzSmilesXx  thank you too for  your scene by scene analysis..Tonight's made my heart flutter ..just like how Jae In describes one spring night  during their  Q&A Jenga game.It indeed flattered my heart.

@tok-soompi thanks for sharing the episode 7 bts..happy to know that both Haein and Jimin are very comfy with each other during shoots..so the outcome of every scene makes thier chemistry awesome on screen.

@anyeze  Thank you for the live streaming links! 

I LOVE THE MOMS! I teared when SI got a text from her mom and said how they'll go through this and that she loves her.... it's so beautiful :tears:

This episode just showed us how fearless JI is to literally everything... woah she's so cool! I couldn't stop being anxious when JI met GS's father but she handle it very well. There's nothing else I can say except how much this episode taught me a lot about love and relationship. I wish good things for both JI and JH. (Gosh, why am I so attached to fictional characters?!) 

One more thing.... I hope our EU will be alright. Please don't make people talk ill about EU, PD-nim!

I thought JH's friends were supportive of him when he confessed about JI though they are a little worried about the complicated situation. Even though that bank worker friend is a bit of a gossip, I hope JH's friends will stand by him.

I am in love with the moms in this episode. @greezlybee I also cried with the moms today. 

The highlight for me however was the honest conversation our leads manage to have and smile at the end of it. These conversations have helped them take their relationship in new places Everytime.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

WOOOOHOOOO!!! JI’s MOM ROCKS!!!  :scream::love:

For now she’s my favorite character!!!:kiss_wink::thumbsup:

weird, now i can not wait for Seo In storyline and her mother appearances in the upcoming episodes!!

sorry Jung In! Your mother stole my heart!!! Girl Power!!! Can not forget the battle of the eyes :ph34r::unamused:(it kinda look like this emoticon the mom face):D between her and SH!!:naughty:

This drama is really on different level it's not only superlative in terms of story writing but the dialogues exchanged  between the characters has so much depth and meaning that it's affects you,makes you think about them.

Every time ji and jiho converse with each other I always replay it twice cause each and every word they say to each other touch my heart even though it's hurts sometimes as it happened today too.Ji saying she is still not sure about starting things with jiho I see nothing wrong in her saying that cause she is not jumping from one relationship to another just so fast,they need to resolve everything in between then there is a child involved too.I teared when Ji said- If i tell you that it's over and we should go back being strangers you will just a accept that? jiho- Right now I will :tears: After time passes,if you still feel the same way come to me then :bawling:

I love Jung in for being so honest admitting she is mean and it's really refreshing to see female lead saying this dialogue- When I finally make my way to you "I promise to protect you from all the criticism and judgement" as it's usually other way around.THEIR HUG no words needed :heart:.

Giseok is really not letting her go seriously to the extent he is buying a proposal ring and whenever he says "Now I know" like what have been doing for 4 yrs. It's true you realise the value of something when it slips away from your hand .As he said Jung in had always been understanding and he was the only one who told let's break up in the past shows that how much he has given in this relationship in past.

In between all these tension filled moment I loved them being adorable in restaurant and omggg when he took that bowl and chopsticks from her :wub:

How much I love seo in mom here her eomma will surely protect her and once she knows about physical assault she will surely drag the hell out of him.And the look that sh gave to mom was scary!And not to forget her mom saying they will get through it "I love you" Those were healing words for seo in :tears:.

Except Jung in father all the family members of both the leads are so understanding and seeing jiho mom getting teary listening her son got someone ahh this drama :tears:.I would really like to see scene of jiho mom and Jung in coming episodes.

And lastly I loved the last scenes with ji and giseok father,she is determined about giseok.

About the preview something happened with eun woo plzzz don't hurt my cute munchkin and again they are misleading lol they put dialogues here and there with different scenes so that we keep wondering :D

Archived