[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

OH! my fainted heart... :heart: reposting this pic..

an embrace / hug mean its a sign or expression of affection...

JH embracing / hugging JI, HE  assuring  HER of his endearing love for her, that no matter what happens he will be there for her..that admist the conplications, hurdles that will come .JH will be there...

if 2persons are meant to be together Fate and Love will bring them together!

cant wait for tonight's episode...so much to look forward too! so many things to be revealed!

Hopefully, JI will have the guts to finally break up with GS for real and good this time .

The HUG that says a thousand  words..:blush:

Screenshot-20190612-120212-Instagram

20190612-122529

New Stills

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Omo 3rd OST is out:wub: I love this OST the most. Can't wait for tonight.

Today is d-day. Please be still my heart. 6 more hours to go.

@INJINFANi agree with all that you post. GS will not let JI go that easily especially once he learns about JH. He will definitely make a scene. But who cares. Love conquers all:wub:

Great that we will see two hugs this week. :wub:

I am wondering what GS's father will tell JI. Actually, the father has been acting as he was thinking about JI as possible candidate because he was wondering what she could bring if she married GS: the benefit of this marriage. Maybe his words were to deceive GS, when he asked for a meeting with JI. Yet, I doubt that the conversation will go smoothly.  

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am wondering what GS's father will tell JI. Actually, the father has been acting as he was thinking about JI as possible candidate because he was wondering what she could bring if she married GS: the benefit of this marriage. Maybe his words were to deceive GS, when he asked for a meeting with JI. Yet, I doubt that the conversation will go smoothly.  

By the look of JI in these still cuts, it will not go smoothly. I just hope she will not only absorb whatever is said to her. It is actually hard to predict what will happen. Will JI be as fearless of saying what is on her mind or she will just listen and not make any comments at all. We will know later tonight. She knows from the start that GS's parents don't like her. Actually i was hoping she will tell GS's father that she is breaking up with him. How i wish lol

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am really looking forward to the hugs and very eager to know what JH is telling JI from the preview video. :love:

Counting every bit... 6.5hrs to go!

1560142840.gif

1560137648.gif

27 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

My random thoughts of the meeting of JI and GS dad:

GS dad - do you really love him?

When I imagined GS dad saying "do you really love him?" with his nonchalant and bored voice I can't help but LOL. Man he looks so bored with life! Someone call the fun police cuz he needs to laugh more.

On a side note I think if GS father asks that, it would be kind of a slap in the face for JI

He doesn't consider love and marriage to be related. From the way he talks about marriage, he sees the transactional value in what marriage brings, so that's why he keeps urging GS to see the assemblyman's daughter. And that's why JI dad was trying to talk JI up by saying she has great characteristics and a good person because he knows she doesn't bring anything of transactional value for GS dad/family/business. 

You know what I'm excited for tonight, more tidbits of SI and SH scenes. I feel this strength in SI, that I WISH she could just use to break it off with him. She told SH that she would kill him if she messes with JI and not to do that. I was like girl, yesss but what are you doing? Please help yourself first. I need you to get help and find a way to get AWAY FROM THIS MONSTER.

I feel like when JI and Jae-In find out about SI these girls are gonna pounce on him, and I AM SO READY FOR THAT!

53 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

My random thoughts of the meeting of JI and GS dad:

GS dad - do you really love him?

Or he could just ask her directly: "What can you bring to our household, if you marry my son?"

If he asked her such a question, this would reveal two things:

- He thinks that JI is like her father. She is interested in marrying into a powerful family.

- He thinks, every woman is interested in his son. He can not imagine that a woman would refuse to marry his son.

This would outline that both, father and son, are alike. GS's mindset has been influenced by his father: arrogance and selfishness.  

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

@annamchoi I was just going to post it :D they are so cute :love:

@xXMzSmilesXx lmao now that you have mentioned I can imagine him saying :Din that way!

@Pmyonly once I saw it, I immediately post it! theyre freaking adorable! :heart:

Hope to watch it in full at the same time with subs!

Hope episodes this week will stop our agony and torture!

JI meeting GS dad, I doubt  if there will be good outcome...and I think  JI knows it too.all along the parents doesnt  like her at all.so ,why meet her now!? She's GS gf for while but why only now that Dad wants to meet JI..there is a hidden agenda about it...fishy fishy .

adorable JH. :)

11 hours ago, Chellsee said:

OST Part 3 - Is It You by Rachael Yamagata will be released today on various music sites.

Yay! Finally another OST. :D I love the song so much. The drama has by far the greatest OST I've ever heard. 

Can't wait for the episode tonight.

38 minutes ago, anyeze said:

I used to watch dramas on aq stream. 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks! :) hope I can we all can live stream...

live streaming now..I didnt stream properly, because its laggy..but the preview, GS bought a ring a purposes..but I dont think JI accepted..correct if Im wrong..

awaiting for subs in Netflix.

Archived