[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, INJINFAN said:

Dhakra said JI's mom is the real MVP and I totally agree. 

I really hope JI's mom will continue to have such scenes and even help and defend JI as soon as she opens up about her love and relationship towards JH. 

But so far she totally steals a lot of memorable moments and big scenes I will remember for quite some time. The moment she stoop up for her daughter and confronted SI's husband was exceptional. Her even mentioning divorce was such a power house.

Where's the preview? It's payback time next week. So nice to see the 3 Lee sisters. This drama is really something. OMG, not sure if i can sleep tonight lol

I need to remember that i still have work tomorrow. I'm afraid i have no job after this drama ends hahaha. JI and JH for the win:wub: I need subs first

Preview for next week:wub:

Sweet:wub:

Sh-it hit the fan today lol. That ending:scream:. How are we gonna survive until next Wednesday?

EP started with GS dad and JI still talking. We need subs to understand what they said. They went their own ways. JI went to the library while GS dad went near the river. Poor ES is looking for JH when JI walks in the library. ES kept hugging JI:wub:. JH walks in and sees his son crying. ES is back to playing with the other kids while JI is literally lecturing JH lol:D

JI meets up with her friend and she doesn't correct her when her friend says that JH is here with his nephew. GS dad meets up with GS and they talk. I don't know what they talked about but the fact that GS put away the ring says something. He drives to the library to see JI. First, JI gets a text message from JH that he is leaving and she goes to collect some books for ES. Then, she gets a call from GS that he is here and she runs off to stop JH and GS from meeting each other. 

JI calls out JH and tells him that GS is here and to use another route to go out and JH gets mad at her. It seems like the words from the preview was for her. She messed up :( big time. He takes ES with him but before they leave, ES gives her his dinosaur sticker and she starts to cry:bawling:

Lol I haven't watched the Wed episode and still have no time. I better make sure I have a block of time to watch this week's episodes. Darn real life. It's killing me. I have been hanging out all week but didn't want spoilers. But can't resist spoilers since I have no time to watch it.

Where can I carve out 2 1/2hrs of tv time?

I love his son. So so cute. And the suspense waiting for GS to find out is worse than the OTP getting together.

3 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

But can't resist spoilers since I have no time to watch it.

Where can I carve out 2 1/2hrs of tv time?

That is one of the reasons I love spoilers!  I can satisfy my curiosity a little bit and I get even more excited thinking about what I'll be able to watch later.  It makes waiting easier.

My advice:  be spoiled!  You will feel refreshed and you will have something to look forward to. :)

GS sees JH and ES and they greet each other. GS asks questions and JH answers him back. GS gives ES some bucket money and you can see JH not liking it. Innocent ES wants to know if both of them can eat with the money and JH just smiles back and answers yes. GS walks in and sees JI standing in the middle and goes to her. She says "Sorry Oppa" and runs out of the library but JH drives away. GS runs after her too and realizes what is happening and he walks to his car looking shocked. I felt sorry for him in this moment. JI is left in the middle of the parking lot on her own. 

JI is crying and her friend is there. She says something about GS and JI is more worried about JH lol. The friend brings up JH and his nephew but this time, JI corrects her and the friend is truly shocked. God, is it this bad to be in love with a single mom or dad? They act like it's a major sin:crazy:.

JH is at his parents place and they are having dinner. JH asks his mom if she is still arranging that blind date. They wants to know what happened to that person he said he is interested in. And then mom asks a question that makes JH not answer her back. I don't know (whether the mom said married or single woman, we need subs) but she is completely against it.

Archived