Just like how we were when we last parted
Just like how we were when we last parted

It is the OST of Goddess of Marriage.

Cheeky JH

credit to author

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Can I say, MBC took the risk of taking in One Spring Night!? when other networks or cable channels didnt?

No, i don't think they took the risk. Since SITR has been popular, I think that is the main reason why they picked this drama. They need a drama that will stir interest and i hope they are right. Hoping for the ratings to increase and more people watch this drama. Having more channels to air dramas is always an advantage as we, the viewers will have more choices. Also, i hope both JHI and HJM will attend the year end awards. It will only be possible if this drama rates well and if MBC will continue airing dramas:D

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, richelle said:

No, i don't think they took the risk. Since SITR has been popular, I think that is the main reason why they picked this drama. They need a drama that will stir interest and i hope they are right. Hoping for the ratings to increase and more people watch this drama. Having more channels to air dramas is always an advantage as we, the viewers will have more choices. Also, i hope both JHI and HJM will attend the year end awards. It will only be possible if this drama rates well and if MBC will continue airing dramas:D

I thank MBC for doing so! because I really love the drama as well as the leads .one of my favorite couple, my otp! and it is the only  one I watch.. even if it  is pitted against another drama from another network .

Hope HJM  & JHI  will be able to attend the year end awards, looking forward!

Thank you for the enlightment.. @richelle

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I believe in the other way.  Mbc is trying to invest more for a better drama with better production team and hope it will revive their drama screening.  Which is why i think mbc chairman / ceo visited the set.

They also break the tradition by allowing netflix to screen the drama 1hour after they finish screening the drama at their channel.

Eunwoo

credit to author

• Like 13
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be great if GS witnessed JI and JH kissing each other, after she has broken up with him.

Dont think GS can handle that!

Found another site doing short recaps and thoughts of the drama:

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-1-recap/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-2-recap/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/recap-one-spring-night-episode-3/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-4/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-5-recap/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be great if GS witnesses JI and JH kissing each other, after she has broken up with him.

GS will not be able to bear it! he will definitely go nuts and makes a scene!!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Dont think GS can handle that!

Haha!   I forgot to add.  I dont think i can handle it as well.   i will probably swoon with glee!  :D

I know some viewer getting tired of the "fickle" mind of JI and not making a straight break up.  But i guess in life, this is quite possible.

No doubt there are glimpse of JI stubbon personalities and her very sure no marriage to her dad.  She is comfortable to have a companion and may just thought she will just continue in definite.  She also never even consider that one day she will betray this relationship.

Until the appearance of JH!  She can feel her heart but to her it is pumping the wrong way.  Her head is still very clear that her heart is not doing the right thing.

So we see all the struggles which many who experience same situations will feel the same way.  The heart or the head.

Also for a person who uses her head for a relationship (thats how i see JI and GS relationship) she will not be easily convince to give way to her heart.  She will examine her current relationship to understand what causes her to sway.  But love is irrational.  Cannot use head to think through.

Just some rambling as i am patiently impatiently waiting for tomorrow to come.  Although i have many many things to do and did not want time to fly too fast.  I am also very contradicting.  Haha!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be great if GS witnessed JI and JH kissing each other, after she has broken up with him.

Oh I would really love to see it happen. :love:

MBC twitter update.

• Like 10

These 2 plus eun woo are so adorable together. I have not been obsessed with a drama like this before. I want to fast forward the days to wed lol. I hope the episodes will be good so the wait is worth it.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Hope they will release this song tmrw "We could still be happy" i know this song will become my fav ost of this drama eventhough all the songs are :heart:

cr uploader 

During ji and jh conversation( Starting from ji-What if can't, jiho -You must  till the end in the coffee shop) i loved one particular part of this song playing in background so much  i keep replaying it :sweatingbullets::D so they better give the song tmrw!

i found that part lol (cr uploader)

:bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

Even kim jun han was at no. 10 in the list of buzzworthy actors. Up by 18 points wow. I think this is because right now, he is not yet the type of boyfriend that everybody hates. We will see once JI breaks up with him for good.

One day to go. Chinggu do you have livestream link that works. Mine was freezing last time lol. I think many are watching. I really want to see the episode tomorrow. Previews are usually misleading.

Jung Hae In And “Arthdal Chronicles” Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

Jun 11, 2019
by D. S.kim

On June 11, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ratings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors. The results are from the company’s analysis of 22 dramas for the first week of June.

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” maintained its position from last week as No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy dramas. While the drama generated more buzz during the second week, this includes negative reactions such as viewer confusion regarding the plot. The drama’s lead actors Song Joong Ki and Jang Dong Gun also entered the list of most buzzworthy actors at No. 3 and No. 7, respectively.

Following “Arthdal Chronicles” is MBC’s “One Spring Night,” which rose from last week’s position of No. 3 to No. 2. Lead actors Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min also placed high on the buzzworthy actors list, with Jung Hae In in first place and Han Ji Min in second place. Kim Jun Han also entered the same list at No. 10.

tvN’s newest drama “Search: WWW,” which premiered on June 5, placed No. 3. After its premiere, the drama received positive responses from viewers especially for the chemistry between Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong. Im Soo Jung also entered the list of buzzworthy actors at No. 4.

KBS2’s newest fantasy romance drama “Perfume,” which aired its premiere episodes on June 3 and became the most watched drama in its time slot, entered the list in fifth place. The drama’s lead actress Go Won Hee placed No. 5 on the most buzzworthy actors list.

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles” – 28.31 percent
2. MBC “One Spring Night” – 13.25 percent
3. tvN “Search: WWW” – 8.08 percent
4. KBS2 “Perfume” – 7.04 percent
5. OCN “Voice 3” – 5.97 percent
6. KBS2 “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” – 4.49 percent
7. MBC “Partners For Justice 2” – 3.93 percent
8. SBS “Nokdu Flower” – 3.69 percent
9. tvN “Abyss” – 3.63 percent
10. OCN “Save Me 2” – 3.12 percent

Buzzworthy-Dramas.png

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
2. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Go Won Hee (“Perfume”)
6. Park Bo Young (“Abyss”)
7. Jang Dong Gun (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
8. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
9. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
10. Kim Jun Han (“One Spring Night”)

Buzzworthy-Actors.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Aahhhh the caption tho: "Waiting for tmrw. Enwoo-ya~~ shall we go and meet 'seonsaengnim'?"

OMG yes pleaseee, hope my little pumpkin EU will rly meet JI. I need episode 7 right now :bawling::heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

May I ask for the live stream link? tnxr

The livestream link i have is freezing last week. I am also looking for one that works. I hope we can have one that works tomorrow.

So JI might meet EU tomorrow, it is the script EU is holding for episode 7. OMG, i think that is why JH said that his love is growing more and more for JI. Exciting:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually I do not wanna see that.  But I am also sure that it will happen since this is a drama.....and then GS will probably unleash the hounds of h*ll at JI and JH.  Yeah, that worries me.  

• Like 10

Jung Hae In's fans are really generous.  This is not the first time i seen such a big food support

credit to author

There are those typical ones too

credit to author

• Like 9
  • Love 1