Quantcast

JI, little sister comes to SI company and the scum-bag husband sees her there. He is surprised to see her and invites her along JI and GS to come for dinner. SI tells him that she is gonna stay with her at the apartment. He makes up some excuse and walks away. Little sister wants to know why and SI tells her she is getting divorce. Guess the whole family minus Dad know that she is getting divorce. JI at work and it seems like she can't concentrate. She sees the dinosaur sticker that ES gave her. JH not in a good mood either and his colleagues notice this as usual. The older colleague talk to him and I guess that makes him call JI first. JI and her little sister are drinking tea and JI wants to call JH but is afraid. She goes down when JH calls her and they go to their favorite bench to talk lol:sweatingbullets:. We need subs for their conversation but it seems like JH admits that he loves her and that's why he is not mad at her anymore. She comes close to him and shows him the back of her phone case and it has ES sticker on it. And that's her answer to his confession:love::wub:. Look at the way she goes down and is trying to see his face and smiling at the same time. This whole scene is beautiful:wub:.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Yay! We had everything tonight. :wub:

Kiss, holding hands and more sweetness from JH and JI!

Now patiently waiting for Netflix. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

GS is at work and SW is trying to call him and he doesn't answer back. JH friend sees this. SW tells SI that he plans to get a loan from GS and SI tells him not to do it. She is not feeling well and walks away but what was that expression on his face? Is it because she told him off?. Little sister comes to JI work place and tells her something about SI. Oh God noooooooo, no pregnancy please:scream:. JI takes off from work and all three sister are in the car. SI is not sure whether she is pregnant or not but she is planning to do some tests ( I hope she is not, pretty please:tears:). All sisters make plans to go for dinner. GS goes to a bar and meets up with his old friends from his music band and they caught up. GS looks out of it though I can't blame him:(. JH friends also go out for dinner ( I swear I thought it's Subway again lol:D). The banker friend talks about the loan thing with SW and GS. The other friend finally finds out that SI is JI older sister lol and he looks shocked. Either way, JH is not liking this loan stuff too. GS sends a text message to the banker friend asking for JH address and Boy, the look on his face when GS found out where JH lives. Am I really mean to start laughing at this lol:lol:

JI friend sees GS outside and calls JI. JI calls JH and he tells her he will deal with GS and not to come. She goes back inside and she tells her little sister what's going on. SI finds out about JH now. EP ends with JH walking towards GS. Sh-it, I didn't realize I was holding my breath all this time:skull:. Preview looks amazing lol:glasses:. A kiss, a kiss:kiss_wink::naughty:. Why is Wednesday so far:bawling:?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

Subbed is now up in Netflix. Happy watching!

• Like 6
  • Love 6

Funny how both sisters in the preview are kneeling on the floor lol:D. I have a feeling it was that scum-bag who snitched on her. Well, dad has no idea that it's unlucky year for him:joy:. All the women in his household are rebelling against his plans Imao:mrgreen:. I just imagined JI mom getting fed up with him and throwing him out of the house lol:glasses::wink:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Funny how both sisters in the preview are kneeling on the floor lol:D. I have a feeling it was that scum-bag who snitched on her. Well, dad has no idea that it's unlucky year for him:joy:. All the women in his household are rebelling against his plans Imao:mrgreen:. I just imagined JI mom getting fed up with him and throwing him out of the house lol:glasses::wink:.

From what I understood, JI confessed to her father that he is a warm person. I guess, she announces to her father that she broke up with GS and has found someone else. 

I also understand that she confesses: "I'm in big trouble. I love JH."

• Like 13

Aaaaahhhh.... And I can't watch any of this ergh ergh ergh. Thanks for the spoilers. 

I understood all the spoilers except who the heck is the scumbag? I can't watch one scene then skip. I need to watch 2 episodes back to back to get into the move.

Real life. I need you to clean house, look after kids, cook and work ok? I want to watch my Kdramas. Plus I have to bring kids for sports. Argh.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I haven't seen the episode yet BUT THE PREVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Will come back after watching it :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I knew it!! The father perceives JI as a good spouse for his son! The fact that she speaks her mind and is not seeking his approval made him realize that she was a decent woman. He always thought that the daughter was like the father. Now, GS is pressured by his father to make this marriage happen!!

His father didn't tell him that JI announced that she wouldn't marry his son.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I knew it!! The father perceives JI as a good spouse for his son! The fact that she speaks her mind and is not seeking his approval made him realize that she was a decent woman. He always thought that the daughter was like the father. Now, GS is pressured by his father to make this marriage happen!!

His father didn't tell him that JI announced that she wouldn't marry his son.

Ohh no:crazy:. This is gonna get messy:weary:.

@ck1Oz the scumbag refers to SI husband:D

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Interesting is that JH's mother thought that the woman JH liked was someone like him. She had been married before. Once she heard that JI has never been married, the mother asked him to give up. I like how the writer is making sure to surprise the viewers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Watching the raws--

The father and son looks so cute in their identical bowl cuts.  They belong together.

I just realized  what a bold step JH took in introducing this son to JI.  1--Having a son in their society seems to be the biggest negative about him, 2--If JI can't accept his son then their relationship is dead.

After meeting JH and his son outside GS entered the library more confident about his relationship with JI than he had been in week.  He was certain JH having a son was a deal breaker; what a shock when he discovered it wasn't.

I love the way JH performs being "ok" for his son and loved watching him check on his son in the backseat as he drove.

Netflix:  I'm in North America and I only see the trailer for One Spring Night. What am I doing wrong?

• Like 10

Hushshh, do you know about VPN?  Canada Netflix is showing about an hour after it airs in Korea.  I think US will air week by week sometime in July.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@hushhh raw episodes are already up on the "other" not legal  sort of sites (which is where I watch) and the subs should be up within a couple of hours.  If Netflix won't work for you, the other is always an alternative.

...............editing to add a link to this video that just popped up on my dash.  If anyone else has already posted, my apologies, but I was so happy to see it with subs!  

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in play Jenga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iii68RlNhEo

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GS told his father, he wanted to marry for love, while his father had in mind that a marriage should be perceived as a business hence his father was for an arranged marriage. Imagine the irony... Now, his father wants JI as a daughter-in-law and GS has to marry her, although he knows that she doesn't love him. So his dream of marrying for love hasn't come true, quite the opposite. He needs to marry JI because of his hurt pride and because of his father. He is now determined to marry her as an arranged marriage, which shows his hypocrisy.

And the preview shows that GS keeps lying to his father: he will get married at the end of the year and GS thinks, he is saving JI from becoming havoc! The man has learnt nothing. He never treated her as something precious, took her for granted, bullied her with his passive-aggressive comments to the point that she lost her fighting spirit. I am glad that JI will tell her father the truth, she doesn't want to marry GS and has someone else in her heart.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

My most favorite part of today's episode was when Jiho confessed that he will LOVE HER without the thought whether he deserves her or not and then Jung in showing that dinasour sticker given to her by eunwoo pasted on her cellphone:bawling:Jiho being emotional in the end even though he first called her out that she is crying again :tears:.Both of them are really scared of loosing each other and I  hope they will be firm together cause their journey won't be easy!

Ohh please no I don't want seo-in to be pregnant but you know at the same time even if she is I think seo in will move out as a single parent for the sake of her child I really hope so.

Thanks Jung in for choosing jiho and for not hiding cause this was the break point moreover anyone in the place of Jiho would have gotten mad even though she didn't mean to harm eunwoo and as Jung in had said she will not hurt jiho anymore that's why she ran after him,I did felt bad for gs but I guess he has changed considering how he is behaving in preview his words saying "you are wreaking havoc on a woman's life and I am simply trying to stop it "As Giseok said he is gonna make scene he is doing worse than it,despite knowing that women isn't in love with him anyone he is trying everything to tie her down and can he stop mentioning about getting married :blink:.Which guy will talk like this - oh you will tell him about us?What about jiho?You will tell him all about that too.(in the preview he is probably telling that to Jung in)is he trying to threat her now.

Now as we know Jung in will tell about jiho to her parents it's time that jiho will stand up with her.And even though I know that jiho mother is trying to say that he shouldn't be selfish but jiho you have already entered into it so please no turning back thankfully his noona and his father told him to do what he want as it's his life 

And the preview even though I am bit scared for them going all in open I am excited about their lovely scenes ehemmmm:wub:

@lu09 thanks dear for updating :wub:

@Phoenix26 thanku for your lovely gifs:wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2