Fmv of jiho and jung in 

:heart:

Cr uploader :blush:

2 more days to go 

• Like 15

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

2 more days to go 

We are counting the days like no other, hehe! 

This gif will definitely express our mood on Wednesday and Thursday.

I really love to see JI and JH enjoying mornings like this.

PDnim can we have more sweet scenes please?

1560014120.gif

And for this one, I can't wait to finally watch the hugging and comforting part. :heart:

1560137648.gif

I can stare with these gifs all day long... :wub: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MBC twitter update.

Edited by Chellsee
added dramabeans article
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

Just 2 days. Thank you for the gifs, i think those are the ones that are not shown yet. We might see them this week:wub:

• Like 8

Only two days yay :D I also hope we get a new OST :ph34r:

• Like 9

I am actually curious how JI and GS attracted in the first place and has a happy together "honeymoon period" that only last a month?!  How this tie back to GS had suggested break up many times but JI just put up with it?  Somewhere mention he has bad temper right?  No?

Hmm...

He also ensure he informed everyone he will marry her.  I remember during the promotion... GS said he can fix their relationship problem.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I am actually curious how JI and GS attracted in the first place and has a happy together "honeymoon period" that only last a month?!  How this tie back to GS had suggested break up many times but JI just put up with it?  Somewhere mention he has bad temper right?  No?

Hmm...

He also ensure he informed everyone he will marry her.  I remember during the promotion... GS said he can fix their relationship problem.

To me, he is definitely arrogant and selfish but he even let JI say that she was the selfish one. The fact that she described herself so negatively in front of him revealed that GS had succeeded to make her feel bad, as if she was not so good compared to him. Only in the episode 5, she starts criticizing him: mean, selfish... something she never said before. 

From my point of view, GS has a bad temper which he can disguise through his "sneaky" comments. He definitely hurt JH with his words at the bar (episode 6).

• Like 12

11 hours ago, Kooslee said:

@tok-soompiI wonder how come mbc picked up this drama and not other cable companies. Since this director worked mostly with jtbc. I doubt we'll have any hot and heavy rawr time with public broadcast. However, I do appreciate any meaningful skinship from our OTP like that ones you mentioned. So please give us some happy times before turbulence takes over.

MBC picked this drama to put in their new timeslot. This is the first wed-thurs drama at 9PM KST. MBC is aware they are losing the ratings battle to cable channels. They even considered not airing dramas anymore, sad. Well it is mostly because of better content and established actors working with cable dramas. That is why this drama needs to be successful atleast. And hopefully MBC will realize that ratings will improve if they have better dramas and seasoned actors, directors, writers. MBC as you noticed have dramas with movie actors and ratings has been better. I hope they continue to produce dramas that we can enjoy:D

Back to JI having a hard time breaking up with GS, I think JH knows that JI's heart is already with him so he is already secured whether JI is with GS. He knows JI is trying to protect him. If GS will know that something is going on between them, he will blame everything to JI and JH but the truth is JH is not the main reason of the break up. JH might have opened JI's eyes in the state of their relationship but they already have issues before JH comes in the picture.

Also, GS's father is not warming up to JI. He plans to give a position to JI's father as consolation for JI and her family for wasting her years with him and as for any relationship, it is always the woman on the losing end. He will not let marry GS marry JI for sure. I can't wait for his reaction once he learns that JI have chosen someone else over his son. Their ego will be hurt for sure.

Wed come faster please:D

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

I was really curious about the lyrics of "Someday" which JI and JH almost sang together in the karaoke bar, because it could tell more about their emotions.

If anybody interested, here it is :-)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Somewhere mention he has bad temper right?  No?

Yes.  GS is very passive aggressive and he uses verbal intimidation to put JI down so that she feels she is in the wrong when she isn't.  But we also saw some signs in the most recent episode that he has the potential to be physically violent because he was getting a bit rough with JI in the hallway outside her apartment and he only stopped when they were interrupted by someone opening the door.

• Like 11

I read one of the feedbacks in dramabeans and i like this desciption of the drama:

"This show requires watching with patience and meticulous attention. There were subtle moves that spoke of more than just what was said."

• Like 6
  • Love 6

Hi all..

JI must break up with GS for good  , if she wants true happiness and love. The passion , love and respect isnt there anymore! why contiinue having a relationship with a person who doesnt love you respect you any longer.. Please leave some respect for yourself, you owe it to yourself. JI must have the guts and confidence to say Lets Break up for good  not but words  alone but  by doing it so! JI must follow what will make her heart happiest .and thats JH! because JH is wiiling to wait for her  when she settles , resolves everything until the day comes that they truly can be together without the bustles and hassles.

from.sad JH..

Screenshot-20190610-230306-Instagram

I want to see more of happy JH!:)

Screenshot-20190610-230402-Instagram

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Glad to be back online....:)

I still have to watch eps 9-12 but as in eps 7-8, I love the slow phase of the blossoming love between Ji Ho & Jeong In! And Wow, Ji Ho is really crossing the line! If you come out now, there's no way back :huh: He is solid!!!! Both him & Jeong In know that they are falling for each other!!! But I think Jeong In should settle down the things with Gi Seok 1st & come closer to Ji Ho 2nd!! She's gonna play with 4 hearts now... With her own heart, Gi Seok's heart, Ji Ho's heart & a heart of a little kid!!! He is so unaware of the world that he seeks motherly warm in Jeong In!!! :o WOW!!! I really like that feeling...

And by the way, at the very beginning, I just thought that Gi Seok looks like a jerk type but no.... I was so wrong!!! :unsure: He is a well-mannered & decent guy with a pride!!! But what would it be like when he finds that his future wife is falling for his best friend..???!! I really want to know more in their relationship!!! And is it fixed by their parents or something that Gi Seok & Jeong In aren't really comfortable with each other..??!! ^_^ Eagerly looking forward for the next eps...

And.. I love this OST so much!!! Perfect pitch & music! :heart: And hats off to lyrics!!!! This is the story of Ji Ho & Jeong In!!!

And if Gi Seok & Jeong In's relationship is really an arrange marriage, then I'd like to put up a theory for this drama!!!! Arrange marriage or love marriage..???! Which'd be the winner..???! Can't wait to find out!!! :) :thumbsup: Tagging dear @bebebisous33 @Lawyerh @Pmyonly @lu09 @tok-soompi @thistle & @Chellsee friends!!!

• Like 11
  • Love 5

@gm4queen So glad you're back.  :)

For this drama, the answer has to be love marriage.  I'm wondering if there was an "arranged" aspect to the older sister's marriage, and that is obviously a mess.  Her husband isn't just mean and abusive, he's a criminal in other ways, too (like with his financial dealings).  Nobody should have to deal with a partner like him.

By the way, follow your first instincts on GS.  He is a jerk.  Big time.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, thistle said:

Yes.  GS is very passive aggressive and he uses verbal intimidation to put JI down so that she feels she is in the wrong when she isn't.  But we also saw some signs in the most recent episode that he has the potential to be physically violent because he was getting a bit rough with JI in the hallway outside her apartment and he only stopped when they were interrupted by someone opening the door.

Yes, I saw this violent side from GS in the hallway too  and maybe this could be an indication that GS could become a future SH... We know that SH is full of himself, looks down on his wife, treats her like a tool and each time, she doesn't do what he wants, she will be beaten. So far, we saw that GS's flaws are quite similar to SH's but they are not so obvious and so developped. However, once his pride is hurt, I can imagine that GS will become vindictive against JI. I have the impression that SH started mistreating his wife because she was more successful than him. His bruised ego couldn't take it, especially since he comes from a powerful family. The more he failed, the more violent he became.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

the men in the Lee sisters life , except for Jae  In can be really abusive, manipulative, too much pride and egoistic!

really hate SH! he is one annoying person,wish he will be punished accordingly! Hope someone will discover what Seo In is going through with that bastard ( Am I allowed to say it here? sorry!)  husband of her.He is physically & emotionallly abusive! If GS, will help him have that loan it will his biggest mistake/ regeret later!

GS, has the tendency  to be violent  towards JI. physically too, I hope it wont come to this..time for her to think things through! 

Do we see JH/JI relationship blooms in these week's episodes!? 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

the men in the Lee sisters life , except for Jae  In can be really abusive, manipulative, too much pride and egoistic!

really hate SH! he is one annoying person,wish he will be punished accordingly! Hope someone will discover what Seo In is going through with that bastard ( Am I allowed to say it here? sorry!)  husband of her.He is physically & emotionallly abusive! If GS, will help him have that loan it will his biggest mistake/ regeret later!

GS, has the tendency  to be violent  towards JI. physically too, I hope it wont come to this..time for her to think things through! 

I sense that since JI will break up with GS for real, GS won't be able to hurt JI physically. I have the impression that he will be more emotionally abusive, like torment through dirty tricks. He has already been "emotionally abusive" with her in the past (the thread of breaks up all the time, the bad remarks aso). 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I sense that since JI will break up with GS for real, GS won't be able to hurt JI physically. I have the impression that he will be more emotionally abusive, like torment through dirty tricks. He has already been "emotionally abusive" with her in the past (the thread of breaks up all the time, the bad remarks aso). 

I really dont like the part when GS said thst if ever his gf which is JI cheat he wont get revenge but rather make a scene, I wonder what wluld it be!? but I dont think  JH will allow that to happened but still somwhow GS will know for sure..admist all of these, a proper break up between JI/GS is a must and she doing it soonest! 

• Like 11

@gm4queen hi dear:wub: good that you have only 2 episode left to watch finish it before Wednesday:D.your impression about giseok being a well mannered guy I will leave this sen. said by him Ji- "Couple don't need permission for having sex" a decent guy wouldn't be saying this.Every character here is flawed and for giseok personality as @tok-soompi shared a comment "There were subtle moves that spoke of more than just what was said." moreover his recent conv with jiho(that you will see in coming episodes)will help you to understand his character bit more.

hope MBC will release new pics tmrw:D

• Like 13
  • Love 1

One more day to go:D

The break up should happen this week or else, I will be disappointed. JI needs to make up her mind and since she already knows what her heart wants, she needs to put action on it. We are halfway through this week so the break up for good should happen, no half baked cool off or break up. For SITR, the romance happens fast that is why the issues happen later. But it is the opposite in this drama, i think we will get the you will fall in love scenes starting this week. Please PD and writernim. Stop breaking our hearts lol. Make sure that the scenes once JI and JH are together will really make us fall in love.

@Cheryl295JHI and HJM deserves it. They are really nailing their roles. They are the life of this drama. The portrayal and emotions shown, really good. May this week be even better:wub:

Article about the timeslot change. I heard that MBC will discontinue their mon-tues dramas, sad. I hope this drama will be received well so we can continue to watch variety of dramas.

MBC Announces Changes To Weekday Drama Scheduling

May 8, 2019
by J. Lim

MBC will be making changes to its nightly dramas.

On May 8, MBC announced, “We held a strategic meeting regarding scheduling on May 2, as well as as another meeting of representatives in charge of scheduling for our main broadcasting channel and our affiliates on May 7. We have come to the final decision to move our weekday dramas from 10 p.m. KST to 9 p.m. KST.”

The new Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Spring Night” (literal title) will be the first drama to be moved to 9 p.m. KST when it premieres on May 22. Next will be the Monday-Tuesday series “Partners for Justice 2,” which will begin airing in June and will also be moved up an hour to 9 p.m. KST. As MBC’s current weekend drama “Different Dreams” already airs on Saturday nights at 9 p.m. KST, this means that all MBC dramas will henceforth air in that time slot.

MBC is opening a new “9 p.m. KST drama generation” after changing the game to “10 p.m. KST weekday miniseries” in the 1980s with the 1980 drama “Son-in-Law” and the 1987 miniseries “Phoenix.”

Changes in drama scheduling usually reflect changes in work hours and viewers’ lifestyles. MBC stated, “According to data released by Shinhan Card in November 2018, the time in which people use debit or credit cards to pay for meals has changed from 8 to 9 p.m. KST in 2012 to 7 to 8 p.m. KST in 2018,” and “According to big data analyzed by KT, the average amount of time people worked every day from August 1 to September 16 in the Gwanghwamun area decreased by 55 minutes compared to the previous year.”

To follow the trend of people leaving work earlier, MBC has been making changes to their scheduling in 2019. From March, “News Desk” has been airing 30 minutes earlier from 7:30 p.m. KST, with an additional 30 minutes of news coverage. “My Little Television 2” has moved up an hour compared to the first season to air at 10 p.m. KST.

MBC stated, “Through this change, we will be airing our news show and dramas back to back, reinstating the traditional pattern of watching dramas right after the news, a pattern which was broken in 2012.” Currently, there are five different dramas airing on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST and four dramas airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST. MBC explained, “By having programs of the same genre airing in the same time slot, it restricts the viewers’ right to choose and does not allow for various programs to receive a fair review.”

Through this change, MBC aims to expand on the type of contents they can create and also provide more options for viewers.

• Like 11