[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every episode i love seol ji hwan a little bit more! he’s been written as such a gentle, humble and heart-melting character, and LJW is doing a wonderful job injecting little nuances and actions to bring ji hwan’s kind character across... 

case in point, in the scene where scarlett’s coffee truck arrived, when they showed ji hwan’s team touching his makeup up, he had ‘manner legs’ to lower himself down to the make up artist’s eye level, and he also pushed his manager’s umbrella so that the manager wouldn’t be in the sun as well. :wub:

not to mention he looked genuinely embarrassed for his 2G phone ringing in the quiet subway train, and told the person on the other line he would call when he got off (so that he wouldn’t bother his fellow passengers).  and when he passed the subway billboard with his picture, he looked so touched that i literally felt it as if the feelings were my own..

Y'all!! My heart!! Writernim must have read my post and is giving me what I need! Ga Gyeong and Jin Woo are hurtling headlong towards love in the time of divorce. Episode 11 and especially 12 had me squeeing so much, my rewind button is broken!

I love how the repressed Ga Gyeong is now making the moves towards Jin Woo. She changes her mind and tells him she would like to see the final cut of his movie, after she had told him she can't (earlier in the episode). She thanks him for the photos he took to implicate himself so she would have an easier time divorcing. She calls him up and tells him to "get her out of there" after the fight with TaMi and Scarlett. When they go to watch the sunset, she opens up in her own way, telling him that she feels that her being alive is causing problems to the people around her.

On his part,  Mr "Husband Behind GaGyeong's Back" rushes over after receiving her text. I almost fainted with glee when he stretched out his hand, when she took it, and when they walked away hand in hand. He gave half of his assets to his parents in law to liberate them from Chairwoman and in that discussion, I think he referred to Ga Gyeong as Noona (someone please confirm, because Noona romances are my kryptonite!!:kiss_wink:). He is brave enough after seeing her advances, to go to his apartment and "demand" to sleep there for the night. I thought that his statement, "The sunset today was beautiful" referred to Ga Gyeong and not the actual sunset. He quickly rephrased that to tell her was there "in case she dies", probably trying to backtrack on his slip, and plonks onto the sofa for the night.

One problem with Kdrama wardrobe managers.... Why do the characters go to bed without taking a shower? And why do the ones who have showered sleep in their bath/night robes?:ph34r::D

Back to my couple.... The air is so thick in that officetel, and it must be that "middle" of a woman's month.... Ga Gyeong comes to the sitting room that JinWoo is sleeping in, obviously she wants to ask him to come to the bedroom. She needs no words!! lol!! He must be tossing and turning from her pheromones being all over his apartment, so sleeping on that damn couch is not gonna happen! They talk about the first days of their marriage as they tried to share a bed (did they mean "have sex"?) etc...  I noticed he uses the word "Tangshin"  which I took as the term of endearment between lovers/spouses, as opposed to a very formal "You"...

In the preview, they hug.... so can Wednesday come already!!

As much as I love Morgan and TaMi, I am okay with them breaking up. I don't want one of those ridiculous story lines where one has to sacrifice their core beliefs for the other. If she doesn't want marriage, being in love with Morgan shouldn't miraculously change her opinion, and Morgan should suddenly let go of his desire to marry and have kids. It's been a good run. I'm fine with a breakup.

anyone know the game music's title? that song used at the end of eps 12 gives the dramatic effect to the scene, pyo joon soo even danced to it lol. I also like other instrumental music in the drama.

I know pyo joon soo is a bad guy but I think he is funny, his scenes always refreshing and funny, the youtuber girl also gives fresh vibes.  

I am a bit disappointed in ep 12 but the kissing scene of Morgan and Tammy kills me ... and JH and Scarlet subway scene revive me from death ...... wakakakakakkakaka

1. I like to see Scarlet and Tammy's argument scene as they look cute together like sisters fighting among each other...  "Only i can beat you" .. i can't stop laughing here

2. I like the way how JW comfort GG by leading her to somewhere quiet to ease her up. He don't need to say much.. he sit beside her ... i found out that this is not the first time .. the first were bring her to hotel and let her stay there alone quietly, and secondly bring her to a studio and let her stay there ..... 

3. I am a youtuber fans but when it comes to this drama's youtuber... i hate her sooo much.. how i wish Scarlet wack her up! lol Don't tell me that she will go after JH !!!

4. Dear Park  Morgan, can i have you as my house fairy too??? hehe.. psstt.. my house is slightly abit cleaner and neater than Tammy's .. unfortunately i am much older than Tammy, are you okay with it? hehe

5. It looks like Morgan try his very best to changed Tammy but too bad, Tammy unable to accept it nor changed her thoughts on marriage

6. JH has only 1 fan and this one fan is actually the President of his Fanclub.. and she do the coffee truck and subway banner all by herself.. that is SUPER EXPENSIVE !!!! I am a President of a Fan Club too but i can't do what Scarlet did to JH... I am jealous .... sob sob sob

7. Hahaha.. when Tammy found out that Morgan sign with Barro's Games Dept and didn't tell her.. she got pissed... but the kissing scene at the Break Area is killing me!!! Morgan really know how to stop Tammy from getting pissed ... hehe .. I am sure Tammy will easily get jealous soon if he continue to appear in Barro.. as there will be lots of young girls crazy over him... 

8. Scarlet is like a stalker when she follow JH all the way.. she is soo cute when she found out that he saw the banner... when they were walking at the alley, their hand were just next to each other.. i keep on telling JH.. grab her hand! grab her hand! just GRAB IT!!!!  lol .. end up he didn't .. i was sooooo disappointed. JH know that Scarlet is not just his fans while Scarlet know as well.. How I wish Scarlet comes out .. but she didn't... oh man! 

9. When Scarlet says " We must be very close" to Tammy.. i nodded to agree .. they have been very close since they start their argument .. when Scarlet puppy'ng called Tammy "Peanut" is soo cute.. she is like a small kid asking her sister to sleep with her .. makes me wanna pat her when she beg Tammy to sleep next to her by calling her "Onnie" (sister)

10. When GG met up with Scarlet, she hope to mend their relationship.. when Scarlet says she never once hated GG and dash off .. i sense that their relationship has changed and looks like GG didn't notice it

11. Seriously GG's parent really give me the most disappointment.. how can they not satisfied with the Asset Division??? It is more than enough .. 

12. At the shopping mall when Tammy introduce herself as colleague to Morgan's mom, i tend to understand her .. how can she just simply says "Hi Aunty, i am your son's gf" .. I will says I am colleague as well b'cos I am sure that the parent is not well prepare for this if sudden mention ... i wished that Morgan to inform the parents in advance first before meeting up with Tammy. No wonder they able to have such a huge fight after this. 

I hope ep 13 will mend their relationship and not breaking up ... 

sigh.. got to wait again for ep 13... 

Hooked with this drama because Tami's story so relatable for me about have a relationship with the younger than me and about marriage issue lol. Forget it.

I love this drama because its so different with the other dramas, we didn't see the weak female lead which is so mainstrean in a korean dramas :thumbsup:

About their romance story, the writer and pdnim are genius to bring the different story for each of them. But I am more interested with love triangle's story between TM-CH-GG :sweatingbullets: I know they are straight but I love their relationship, we can sense a different vibe (kudos for pdnim and the casts; especially for Scarlett's character) I don't know but I just feel something different when she argue with TM or when CH-GG's interaction, i really love it. And she always called TM is cute, aww that's really cute. My special scenes so far: when CH pulled TM's hand in eps 11's ending :wub:

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hooked with this drama because Tami's story so relatable for me about have a relationship with the younger than me and about marriage issue lol. Forget it.

I love this drama because its so different with the other dramas, we didn't see the weak female lead which is so mainstrean in a korean dramas :thumbsup:

About their romance story, the writer and pdnim are genius to bring the different story for each of them. But I am more interested with love triangle's story between TM-CH-GG :sweatingbullets: I know they are straight but I love their relationship, we can sense a different vibe (kudos for pdnim and the casts; especially for Scarlett's character) I don't know but I just feel something different when she argue with TM or when CH-GG's interaction, i really love it. And she always called TM is cute, aww that's really cute. My special scenes so far: when CH pulled TM's hand in eps 11's ending :wub:

Deep down inside of me I wish they made Cha Hyun/Scarlet a lesbian. I mean she is so gorgeous and her friendship with both BTM and SGG is on another level. I keep getting a lesbian vibe from her and I think it’s hot at the same time.. I’m having major girl crush on her. :love:

2 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Deep down inside of me I wish they made Cha Hyun/Scarlet a lesbian. I mean she is so gorgeous and her friendship with both BTM and SGG is on another level. I keep getting a lesbian vibe from her and I think it’s hot at the same time.. I’m having mature girl crush on her. :love:

I’m fine with bi vibes too. Fan fiction mind sees a future where GG and JH are living with CH in an apartment, GG, with her previous affection for MH, is also fond of JH, while CH gets the best of both worlds aka throuple mania. Hey, a girl can dream right? 

Maybe it was the incessant back and forth between MG and TM that makes it easier to accept their break up. We were already sick of the constant tug of war. Yet the kiss in the office and then finally being together, I do want a happy ending for them, that said, I don’t want either of them to have to change their values for the other, unless ‘time’ comes into play and maybe TM has changed her beliefs about marriage from when she dated her ex getting married to the man she is with now. And if she doesn’t, that’s completely understandable too because I think there should be representation for woman that do not see marriage or children in their future thus taking a ‘childfree/marriage free’ stance. I totally support that and even more so for a role model to exemplify that because I don’t think media shows much characters with those type of unconventional values.

@africandramalover said:-

One problem with Kdrama wardrobe managers.... Why do the characters go to bed without taking a shower? And why do the ones who have showered sleep in their bath/night robes?:ph34r::D

As much as I love Morgan and TaMi, I am okay with them breaking up. I don't want one of those ridiculous story lines where one has to sacrifice their core beliefs for the other.

Ahahah asking the right questions I see hmm..??:lol:

Maybe that's why Mo-Gan keep teasing Ta-Mi on her lack of hygiene:w00t: I think the actress who plays Ga-Gyeong wanted to remain modest by keeping her robe on. Same with Ta-Mi as well. Mo-Gan's shirtless in bed but she has on a robe go figure.

Same here. Enough is enough<_< I feel exhausted watchin' Mo-Gan/Ta-Mi fighting over & over the same thing:rolleyes: I mean Mo-Gan knew she had no plans for marriage EVER. The fact he told her he hoped she'd come around someday..is just wrong. It's like the Taiwanese Drama "Before We Get Married", where the ex was unwilling to break up with her man 'cause that's normal (seriously LoL?!) She too thought he'd come around one day. Only thing is they stayed in a loveless relationship for 10 YEARS:blink: And here's another thing, for someone who spent time abroad as Mo-Gan, he's incredibly traditional/conservative. To live together equals marriage WHY LoL?? 

@visiopeia said:-

12. At the shopping mall when Tammy introduce herself as colleague to Morgan's mom, i tend to understand her .. how can she just simply says "Hi Aunty, i am your son's gf" .. I will says I am colleague as well b'cos I am sure that the parent is not well prepare for this if sudden mention ... i wished that Morgan to inform the parents in advance first before meeting up with Tammy. No wonder they able to have such a huge fight after this.

Y'know my brother's then gf (she's now his wife) had the same scenario~

They bumped into a friend one day but my bro for some reason froze & didn't introduce her:blink: So yea awkward and she was pissed LoL. Though honestly, I don't get it. To get upset over something so trivial seem pointless at least to me:P I find Ta-Mi & Mo-Gan's earlier fight over her not showing jealousy in front of him to be silly too LoL. Honestly, Mo-Gan acts like a clingy gf & I don't like it. He was so cool in the beginning what happened?

Their kiss/intimate scenes are so blah:rolleyes: Heck when Scarlett & Ta-Mi lay in bed together was so much hotter! 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, mademoisellesia said:

@stroppyse @elizabeth Both of your detailed explanation sends me to the gutter once more... *blushing*:flushed:

You're welcome with the kissing clip. I feel the same, and more. My ear feels naughty even coz it felt like I just listen to an ASMR version of the kiss (you can clearly hear the kissing sound)! i-do-not-want-to-see.gif

Now that you mentioned it, it does sound like a kissing ASMR.:blush:

I'm actually starting to like SGG and JW’s relationship. I guess getting the divorce is bringing them more closer. He’s finally doing things for her that he didn’t do before. Over the past 10 years, they didn’t even do anything romantic because it was only an arrange marriage but it looks like they are starting over again even though things are still tough, he’s finally able to understand where she’s coming from. I only hope that things will start to heal going forward.

I loved how BTM climbed on PMG’s back while he’s vacuuming. It was cute. Im Soo Jung is definitely a cute petite size. I always thought her height was around 5’4 or shorter like Song Hye Kyo because she looks way shorter than her actual height, 5’6. Or maybe because she acts with tall actors so her height appears shorter. Also, she has a much younger face. Even Lee Da Hee looks much older than her. I’m shocked that she just turned 40. Im Soo Jung definitely brings out BTM’s character to life. I’m going to be sad and will miss BTM when the drama ends. 

Things just keeps getting more complicated for the two love birds but I don’t think PMG has any sort of attraction towards Da In. It looks more like he went to her recital to support her as they’re both classmates. I mean he’s head over heels for BTM so I think he only see Da In as a friend. BTM is his soulmate. Even though they have different values, in the real world, couples like that won’t last. It’s hard when one don’t want marriage but the other wants marriage.. it’ll take a lot of sacrifices but will those sacrifices make you happy in the end? I understand where both of them are coming from. BTM is happy at the moment where things are at right now with their relationship. Marriage is not on her mind but that doesn’t mean she’ll love PMG any less. On the other hand, PMG is more traditional. He comes from a broken past and abandoned so he wants a marriage where he can build a family so that it doesn’t end up like his past. Both are not wrong in their values/views on marriage. 

Anyways, I thought it was funny how they actually used Vast Entertainment as SJH’s company because it is his company that he’s under in real life. I was feeling all giddy when he mentioned Hyun Bin. I hope tvn will make Hyun Bin appeared as a cameo but I doubt it.. but at the same time I still want it to happen. Lol

16 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Enough is enough<_< I feel exhausted watchin' Mo-Gan/Ta-Mi fighting over & over the same thing:rolleyes: I mean Mo-Gan knew she had no plans for marriage EVER. The fact he told her he hoped she'd come around someday..is just wrong.

I started watching because I like the actors in the leads but got tired of their shenanigans fast.  Now I'm here for the other two couples who are just amazing.

The thing that bugs me is that it seems so obvious that Tammy and Morgan are written as though they were a couple in a drama from 20 years ago.....except that Morgan is the needy clueless girl and Tammy is the hardheaded executive man.  Like Morgan sleeping with Tammy on the first date and then having a crisis because she isn't respecting him.  Like Morgan just has to get married and thinks that if he holds onto her long enough Tammy will change her mind.  How often have we seen those old tropes (and more) in reverse? 

I have come to believe that we are supposed to see this "turn about is fair play" scenario as amusing and "empowering for women" because they are getting some virtual sort of revenge on men.   But I don't think it's funny at all.  Just annoying.  It is just as demeaning for a man as a woman to be portrayed in this manner.  No one wins by putting the other side down.  Both men and women need to be able to be strong in a respectful way.  Tammy and Morgan's relationship is not amusing; it's painful.  The actors deserve better.  

(I cannot argue against their white-hot  kissing scenes.  But given how anti I am about the rest of their relationship, it kinda makes me ashamed to enjoy those.)

I'm still watching because there are some good sides to this drama.  But, honestly, every time I see another scene of Tammy and Morgan fighting or I hear them mention marriage, I am grinding my teeth.

Aw CH and JH are so sweet! I can't wait until they finally admit their feelings for eachother. Right now there is a lot of denial and confusion going on but hopefully we get some traction soon!

I was waiting for GG to start opening up to JW a bit more so it was nice when she saw him sleeping uncomfortably on the couch and invited him to the bed. 

I actually enjoy watching PM and TM's relationship develop although I do wish he would stop assuming that she will end up agreeing to marry him. In this day and age, couples can happily live together and have loving families without marriage. I completely agree with TM when she was frustrated about having to continue justifying her reasons for not wanting to get married while he doesnt have to justify his reasons for wanting to get married. I hope the drama doesn't end up with her agreeing to get married cos that'll be annoying.. they should just come to a mutual understanding of eachothers preference but not allow it to interfere with them having a future together.

I enjoyed watching TM piece everything together when she saw PM at DI's recital. He clearly doesn't have romantic feelings for DI but it'll be entertaining watching them overcome this, I do like watching a jealous TM after all :D

CH/TM/GG continue to rock their strong independent female roles and I love every scene where we learn a bit more about their past together and see their relationship/bond develop and grow. CH calling TM small when she was drunk was hilarious. I love them two!

hi everyone, first time posting here, just dropping by to post my strip!  Just finished binge watching the 12 eps, I simply love it, love Tammy and Morgan's dialogues, the older couple to finalise their divorce and start dating and my favourite couple Scarlett and JiHwan to confess and start giggling like kids ! 

Just finished watching ep12... turning point for the girls to work together and be friends again...

Let's hope to see more steps towards a better relationship for all 3 of our couples. Am surprised to see Ah Pheng8 here and with her comic strip :) and lets hope you will have more strips on this drama until the drama end :)

1 hour ago, Ahpheng said:
hi everyone, first time posting here, just dropping by to post my strip!  Just finished binge watching the 12 eps, I simply love it, love Tammy and Morgan's dialogues, the older couple to finalise their divorce and start dating and my favourite couple Scarlett and JiHwan to confess and start giggling like kids ! 

Hi @Ahpheng!! Haven't seen you for a long time! Great that you're joining us here.

I just finished this week's episodes and haven't back read on our thread. I am quite bothered by the fact that they forgot to take Tammy's bag along when Scarlet pulled her out of the cafe during confrontation with GG (her hands were empty). And then later we see that her bag has totally disappeared from the table that GG was sitting at too :scream: who stole it?? :tounge_xd:

What exactly is the relationship between Scarlet and GG? I still have no idea... Writer sure is good in making it so grey...

Poor Morgan for not being acknowledged properly by the women he cared. I want to hug him there... but still not feeling the couple. Sorry....

Whoa, just found out the actor playing SJH is the one playing Marco in Alhambra!! :grin:

And it's a first since a long time to see a non-Dyson vacuum cleaner :D

Hi @thistle and I guess that's why I too much prefer the other 2 ladies' romantic development. I don't know how the drama's goin' to wrap up Ta-Mi/Mo-Gan's relationship 'cause they've been goin' back & forth over marriage so many times I'm just as exasperated as you are. I was invested in their loveline at first as Mo-Gan was a breath of fresh air in a sea of dominant, possessive leading men. But as ep. go on, his character has now taken the cliched route. Obviously I'm disappointed. I wouldn't mind if Scarlett/Ta-Mi do get together eheheh. She already thinks Ta-Mi's adorable!

It's interesting that Ga-Gyeong & her hubby shared the same bed as newlyweds but is it implied they never consummated their marriage?? That's my impression anyway.. I really wish Scarlett would give Ji-Hwan a chance.. my heart breaks for the poor guy, he looks so wistful everytime Scarlett turns him down:( He's such a sweetheart too, he asks her how he could repay her for all she's done awww----:unsure: 

Archived