[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

I think this drama is a reversal of roles, especially between TaMi and Morgan. She seems to have the dominant role in their interaction. Notice how he slinked / slunk (?) out of bed to make sure he was looking good for her in the morning at that seaside resort? And how he seems to be the one eager for a relationship, more emotionally ready etc? Needing more reassurance (You want me?.... What about tomorrow? Will you throw me away tomorrow? Promise!) And when TaMi held him in the bed, that was a clear power move the writer and director wanted to show us!!

My romantic side is definitely rooting for GaGyeong and JinWoo!! :wub: I'm such a sucker for arranged marriage story lines!! And when GaGyeong pushed around that loud-mouth-suffering-from-foot-in-mouth disease newly-married girl in the washroom, I felt so proud!! That's what is called demonstrating love. (We have a theory here that really good sex should make a married woman stop being so talkative, I guess they don't think that way in Korea!!:D

GG is an absolute bully at work (I don't like some of the shyt she's done at work), but I almost forget her bad deeds when it comes to the "I love you but I love you behind your back" story line going on with her hubby. I hope we get to see some face to face action from both. I don't think we'll get a kiss scene from the couple, but I will be good with an implied bed scene or some level of couple-y interaction from both. They'll obviously divorce, setting the stage for them to be a real couple.  Soon!! Writernim!!

As much as Chairwoman is evil, can I say how much I love her?? The actress has really done justice to the character! She's such a bossy-boss!!! I also love how in this drama, older female actresses are not stuck in the one dimensional and badly-dressed Ahjumma roles in their 40's and beyond. These atypical roles in the industry are exciting for me and I hope there are more. You can imagine how much I loved the drama "Dear My Friends" that featured veteran actors.

Going forward I hope to see GG and JW start over, GG get Unicon from under the Chairwoman's clutches, TaMi and Barro defeat Unicon, and TaMi and GG recover their friendship.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@xxPeepsxx, @Visually-wandering, @ktcjdrama, thanks so much for your fast and detailed translation response!!! i’m loving tvn’s description of them so much, accurate to a T. LOL at jinwoo’s sociability rating, he’s really bad at it haha... and i love that visually-wandering has even updated the original images with te english translation. so awesome!!

its really funny that park morgan called himself tammy’s dog owner when in actual fact he’s the puppy clinging on to her for tummy rubs lol.....

golden retriever suits seol actor so well, the teary eyes that say so much!

“Search: WWW” Relationships Progress With Blossoming Romance

by D. Kim
4041ccd94d4848e2aab7d88ade4cc7a6.jpeg?s=

Romance is in the air on “Search: WWW”!

The tvN drama stars Im Soo Jung as Bae Ta Mi, Lee Da Hee and Cha Hyun, and Jeon Hye Jin as Song Ga Kyung, who all work at portal sites. As they struggle with their work lives, they also gain comfort and happiness through their romantic interests.

Bae Ta Mi first met Park Mo Geon (Jang Ki Yong) at an arcade, and they ended up spending the night together. Although Mo Geon expressed his genuine feelings for her, Bae Ta Mi continued to block him out due to their different lifestyles and mindsets. However, she decided to become honest with herself and eventually gave in, officially beginning their romance. Their relationship progressed further as the story of Mo Geon’s childhood was revealed and Bae Ta Mi hugged him tightly.

Preview stills for the next episode show the couple sitting side by side as they happily make watermelon punch together. 

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1337216wpp/search-www-relationships-progress-with-blossoming-romance

Oh gosh I didn't know LJW was so young! There goes the ahjumma in me fangirling over a young actor again :joy:at least he isn't a minor I say! :blush:

Ooohh I didn't know there was a piano teacher coming onboard soon who is PM's first love but I am looking forward to a little more angst in their relationship. While I love how much their relationship has progressed, I enjoyed watching TM be jealous when I think her name is Dong Joo (the girl who was dating TM and CH's ex) was interested in PM. I found that entertaining given PM is always openly expressing his feelings for TM, it was nice to see a change :) I wonder if PM's first love taught him to play piano? I remember the tune he composed in the first episode sounded like it was from a piano.. anywho 2 more days to go!

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

When does MG call himself TM's owner? I think I may have missed that.

When he picks her up because she drunk at the bar with Scarlett

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Oh, I see. I usually don't look at the subtitles, so didn't realize that was how it had been translated. Thanks.

from the subs, it did seem that way, cos Scarlett asked morgan if he was really the boyfriend, and he said ‘dog-owner’ lol. but with the absence of pronouns and etc, maybe the meaning is misconstrued..? haha.. i actually half expected him to say he lives in her fish tank or something..

read somewhere that scarlett’s character association is a tiger. :lol: completely apt to her personality, although she just degenerates into a soft ball of kitten around jihwan. hahaha

*sorry i couldn’t embed the link into my post above... please feel free to merge my posts if required!

Watch: “Search: WWW” Cast Has Amazing Vibes On Set As They Laugh And Joke Between Takes

by R. Jun
37034fc6f314437f8b44c92bcf170cfc.jpeg?s=

In a new making video for tvN’s “Search: WWW,” the cast has a great time behind the scenes as they expertly drift in and out of character and joke around between takes.

In the first scene, Jeon Hye Jin laughs and struggles through a cooking scene, and when it comes time to taste what she’s made, she says in surprise, “It’s good?”

The video then cuts to Lee Da Hee and Lee Jae Wook, who shields Lee Da Hee from the sun with his bag. During a cemetery shoot, he plays around with taking photos, making Lee Da Hee laugh when he directs her to pose. Lee Da Hee then takes a turn with the camera, and when Lee Jae Wook sees the photos she took, he says, “Please print these for me.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1337325wpp/watch-search-www-cast-has-amazing-vibes-on-set-as-they-laugh-and-joke-between-takes

Search Query: WWW: Episode 7

by LollyPip

Search07-00066.jpg

When ethics and morals are important both in life and business, it’s difficult to know what to do when a situation arises and you can’t have both. Ta-mi struggles between choosing what’s best for her career and what’s best for her soul, and luckily she’s got people willing to help her, whether with tough love or just plain old love.

EPISODE 7 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/search-query-www-episode-7/

So worth the wait. I have been coming by more than 20 times a day. Looking for news.

I am off to bed now after skipping through all scenes except the couple scenes. Scarlett and SJH made me flutter so much. And the actor can act. If you can call an actor acting then switch to his nice guy persona in a flash. S looked so hurt/ startled when he hurled abuse practising his line and he just switched and became a nice guy again. Gosh, I swear I was giddy like a fangirl when he saw her again. And couldn't believe what I heard and repeated it again. Hahaha. Is that a meta joke? Since the actor is really under Vast entertainment which does house Hyun Bin. That was too funny.

JW cooking for the anniversary was too cute. And so bittersweet. Yes I am talking about the roses..I didn't repeat that so could have heard her confession wrongly. Not the confession like you guys think of. You would know what I mean when you get the subs.

Good episode. I can now go to sleep in peace. And the last scene and epilogue is bittersweet. This drama does love and pain so well. 

Night all.

The sight of Ga-Gyeong in flats surprised me LoL. Since all 3 ladies are in heels mostly, well Scarlett wears sneakers at times.

I'm melting here from Ji-Hwan's sweetness to Scarlett:wub: He's such a sweetheart he hugged her 'cause he thought he scared her by his character's harsh words ahahah:w00t: and then he tried to stop her from beating up a person who was rude to him eheheh aigoo~ #TooCute

Geez so many funny moments in ep.11! Jung-Soo & Mo-Gan keep butting heads, with the former calling the latter a gold digger. Seriously now. Mo-Gan is a CEO of his own company OK LoL!?

Ga-Gyeong's hubby cooks a meal for their wedding anniversary (how romantic), hope he's a better cook than his wife:lol: Ta-Mi's such a cool person she gave her designer purse to one of her team members & lend her earrings to her piano teacher, although she lost them:(

Not sure but the drama actor seem disappointed that Scarlett didn't catch his hint of wanting something more out of their relationship...? He's supposedly signed onto Hyun Bin's agency so he got her a gift:D  

17 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

The sight of Ga-Gyeong in flats surprised me LoL. Since all 3 ladies are in heels mostly, well Scarlett wears sneakers at times.

I'm melting here from Jin-Woo's sweetness to Scarlett:wub: He's such a sweetheart he hugged her 'cause he thought he scared her by his character's harsh words ahahah:w00t: and then he tried to stop her from beating up a person who was rude to him eheheh aigoo~ #TooCute

Geez so many funny moments in ep.11! Jung-Soo & Mo-Gan keep butting heads, with the former calling the latter a gold digger. Seriously now. Mo-Gan is a CEO of his own company OK LoL!?

From the preview it looks like next ep is angst

[Search: WWW] Ep 11 spoilers, Jeon Hye Jin x Lee Da Hee x Im Soo Jung

cr. melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Jeon Hye Jin shocked, abandoned by Lee Da Hee who took Im Soo Jung's side

Spoiler

1. [+581,-7] 
I really like the endings for this drama! Cha Hyun is so cool!! "You look adorable." [t/n: The ending scene where Cha Hyun tells Bae Ta Mi that.] What's with the preview again?!! The piano teacher.. should just stay out of this. 

2. [+521,-5]
Seol Ji Hwan joins Hyun Bin's agency today. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really from Hyun Bin's agency. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've searched him on the internet during his 'Alhambra' days as Marco. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He wasn't like that before, but he seems to have this 'awkward beauty' like the male leads in daily dramas have.

3. [+505,-1] 
At this rate, isn't the male lead Hyun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+330,-5]
Jang Ki Yong and Im Soo Jung's chemistry is so good that it gives me the urge to destroy Earth.. But the chemistry of the girls and their appearances are amazing too.. I want to grab anyone on the street to tell them to watch this. 

5. [+153,-0]
The endings are insane for 'Search: WWW'.

6. [+95,-2]
The chemistry between the couples in this drama is seriously... "I'm not just going to sleep, you know?" "Isn't that a given?" "Oh, that's sexy." The Mo Gun-Ta Mi couple has good chemistry too, but the Song Ka Kyung couple are really nice too.. "Why did you buy so many flowers?" "To make it a hassle to throw them away." Also, I really like Seol Ji Hwan who said, "I wonder who's confused here." ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The scriptwriter is really good with creating her characters. Please accept my bow. 

7. [+74,-0]
None of the scenes appeared for nothing. I was wondering why they had that scene where the girl got annoyed when her drawing was ruined. But they showed Bae Ta Mi's name on the back of her drawing at the end. I was surprised. I could feel their sincerity in their directing and script. 

8. [+57,-0]
Today's great line from this drama: "No, even if he was in a bad mood, why did his bad mood turn into an attitude?" Scriptwriter, I love you today too. 

9. [+57,-0]
A drama that makes me curious about the storyline of 'What's Wrong With Mother-in-Law'. 

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' "Were you originally someone like that?" Lee Da Hee grabs Im Soo Jung's hands... Jeon Hye Jin 'shocked'

Spoiler

1. [+430,-2]
After searching online, it seems like he really is under Hyun Bin's agency. 

2. [+415,-2]
Looks like Cha Hyun found Ta Mi cute even when they were still students. 

3. [+336,-1]
I get heart flutters during strange moments in this drama. 

4. [+261,-6]
To think Actor Seol is born in '98.... An actor who will hit it big. 

5. [+66,-0]
There's a plot twist at the end.. Cha Hyun saved the innocent Song Ka Kyung from the rude Bae Ta Mi. And now, she saved the kind and cute Bae Ta Mi from the Song Ka Kyung who became coldhearted. Cha Hyun.. Oh... Her character is really refreshing and cool. 

6. [+33,-0]
I had so much heart flutters when Seol Ji Hwan said, "I wonder who's confused." Ah~~~ He's so sexy when he acts as Min Hyuk too. He's doing 3 roles on his own.. 

7. [+32,-1]
Mo Gun was wrong for going to the school reunion. I didn't think that the piano teacher would be Mo Gun's ex-schoolmate. Looks like the characters don't appear for nothing. 

8. [+29,-0]
Ah~~ The piano teacher. How can they associate her like this?

Guys, must watch the ending, u would be surprised. Nice touch to the drama

“Search: WWW” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

by E. Cha
412b04b78115447592ebbc4c9a147036.jpeg?s=

Viewership ratings for tvN’s “Search: WWW” have soared to an all-time high!

According to Nielsen Korea, the July 10 episode of “Search: WWW” scored an average viewership rating of 4 percent, setting a new personal ratings record for the romantic comedy drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337866wpp/search-www-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

***BTS

Archived