[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed in once again with tears !!

My heart ached for both MG and JH. They have been trying very hard to get to the loves of theirs. It happened to be like they ran into the invisible walls that both their loves, TM and SC, are building around themselves. For Tami, MG just crushed into walls after walls she has been creating within her mind. While JH ran into a big thick wall that Scarlett has created.

D….ng, this is depressing. Being older.. so what.. if the man is that mature and wise enough to comfort you through many of your difficult times (MG) .. if the man has a very kind heart same as yours (SC).

I am really depressed and want next week to come fast so that so I can scream, curse the writer, or can sigh out my happiness at the end. (kind of let get it over with .. lol)

By the way, I don’t like the piano teacher. I suspect that she might know that TM and MG is in some kind of relationship. If not and if she is truly a decent person, how come she lost someone else belonging (TM earrings) without remorse. This kind of person will be happy if she can have someone else belonging, either things or men (sorry .. it’s my bias saying .. haa)

What a beautiful episode...:wub:

Kudos again to the writer, such an intelligent script. The dialogue between our OTP is deep, heartfelt, bittersweet and yet so real. Relationship is a risk an individual takes, no matter what age. Values and mindsets definitely play a big part. You don’t always have ready answers.

For GG & hubby, just like brilliant Ahpheng had complied all his husband-worthy qualities, it seems like they can only be free to love after the divorce. Only then can they express their love without the clutches of any binding contract/deal. Actually I can imagine why he loves GG and wants to protect her so much... Raised with rejection by his critical and merciless mom, who doesn’t give him any respect or won’t hesitate to crush his pride/manhood in front of others, he can see and feel GG’s vulnerabilities. He believes, for once, there’s someone he can protect from his mom...

And for Scarlett & Ji Hwan’s loveline...it’s sad to watch. Not in a bad way but that we know they want to be together so much... I’m crossing my fingers that with the random comic fortune-teller scene, the writer is hinting that there’s hope in this relationship yet.

Besides, why do kdramas make military enlistment sounds like the guy disappears from the face of the earth? Only from screen time/dramaland, silly...not “real life”...hahaha they can still see each other during some weekends no?

Anyway, I hope Scarlett makes the first move, she’s gutsy that way right? Because her noona-dongsaeng romance seems to have a bigger age gap than Ta Mi & Morgan’s...And since Ji Hwan is still a rookie actor, growing in popularity, it’s understandable that he lacks the confidence and security to profess his love.

Our 3 couples - Hwaiting! :wub:

On 7/16/2019 at 8:59 AM, lindas55 said:

When this drama started I was so into it. I loved that there are kick richard simmons women in it and that they are strong and fight about real stuff not just about getting the guy.  I love the age difference and that they all struggle with balancing being strong and in change and being in relationships. Recently I am not so sure I like the turn in how the women all seem to have problems with being vulnerable in their personal relationships.  I want one of them to be strong enough to be in love and take the risk to play their relationship out.  I want these strong women to be strong enough to love and live well.  Korea is not my culture but I want to believe that a modern mature woman who is smart and in charge can also step up and take charge in her personal life.  Right now the story line is on the edge of letting me down.  I need one of these ladies to win not just in their professional life but to win in their private life as well. They don't all have to get married but I do need one of them to find a way take the risk of loving well.  Being strong and in charge does not mean you are doomed to live a lonely life.

I’m with you on this. Don’t get me wrong either — I’ve liked this drama for the same reason and still like it, but as you have pointed out, I’m not so sure I like how Tammy has become so seemingly debilitated by this relationship with Morgan. I get that the relationship is meant to juxtaposed against her strong career-woman exterior, but it seems to be crippling her a bit too much. Even Morgan points it out - she can’t decide if she wants in or out, and truthfully, it’s getting tiring to watch. Personally, if he wants a family and she at 38 feels she doesn’t, it’s actually more responsible for her to be out of that relationship and move on. I too don’t want some sudden cop out unless he manages to get her change her mind about marriage and family. So far that doesn’t seem the case and there’s only fear gripping them at the centre of this relationship. Not very healthy. As Scarlett points out, “C’mon, Tammy! Being depressed doesn’t look good on you!”

Now the relationship I’d really like to see moving along is the one between Ji Hwan and Scarlett. I’d love for her to tell him she wants to be more than a fan to him because she does not want to watch from afar. C’mon now! Take charge and stop moping about you two! It’s painful to watch!!

1 hour ago, jbying7 said:

What a beautiful episode...:wub:

Kudos again to the writer, such an intelligent script. The dialogue between our OTP is deep, heartfelt, bittersweet and yet so real. Relationship is a risk an individual takes, no matter what age. Values and mindsets definitely play a big part. You don’t always have ready answers.

For GG & hubby, just like brilliant Ahpheng had complied all his husband-worthy qualities, it seems like they can only be free to love after the divorce. Only then can they express their love without the clutches of any binding contract/deal. Actually I can imagine why he loves GG and wants to protect her so much... Raised with rejection by his critical and merciless mom, who doesn’t give him any respect or won’t hesitate to crush his pride/manhood in front of others, he can see and feel GG’s vulnerabilities. He believes, for once, there’s someone he can protect from his mom...

And for Scarlett & Ji Hwan’s loveline...it’s sad to watch. Not in a bad way but that we know they want to be together so much... I’m crossing my fingers that with the random comic fortune-teller scene, the writer is hinting that there’s hope in this relationship yet.

Besides, why do kdramas make military enlistment sounds like the guy disappears from the face of the earth? Only from screen time/dramaland, silly...not “real life”...hahaha they can still see each other during some weekends no?

Anyway, I hope Scarlett makes the first move, she’s gutsy that way right? Because her noona-dongsaeng romance seems to have a bigger age gap than Ta Mi & Morgan’s...And since Ji Hwan is still a rookie actor, growing in popularity, it’s understandable that he lacks the confidence and security to profess his love.

Our 3 couples - Hwaiting! :wub:

Actually Jihwan the character is 30, that's why he can't postpone his enlistment anymore. Scarlet is 37.

Tammy is 38 and Morgan 28.

In real life the actors for both couples have a similar age gap, one is 13 years (Dahee Jaewook) and one is 14 (Soojung Kiyoung).

Brian is the MVP. More bosses should take note! Plus his singing voice? DAMN. 

Yikes what's with the preview? Everyone's emo...and Mo-Gan... in tears...??? WHY--?

Yup I'd say it 'gain, Mo-Gan & Ta-Mi should break up:P And no taking a break is not a good idea either. Look at what happened to One Spring Night:rolleyes: And am so over the whole corporate drama between Ga-Gyeong with her MIL. Tbh I've been snoozing on the past 2-3 ep. I do hope that love will blossom for Scarlett 'cause the actress Lee Da-Hee deserve it damn it! She never gets the guy in her other dramas LoL.

I think it's goin' to end up like Misty-_- although I'm really hoping/wishing it doesn't. 'Cause the female lead in that ended up alone for choosing her career over her marriage. 

Lee Da Hee And Lee Jae Wook Can’t Take Their Eyes Off Each Other In “Search: WWW”

Jul 18, 2019
by Y. Shin
790cf213633243ce9e48485dcdef9998.jpeg?s=

Lee Da Hee and Lee Jae Wook may be sharing a kiss scene in tvN’s “Search: WWW”!

In the drama, Lee Da Hee plays Cha Hyun, the fierce and beautiful manager of Barro, while Lee Jae Wook plays Seol Ji Hwan, an actor in Cha Hyun’s favorite makjang drama.

On July 18, tvN revealed new preview stills of Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan at a lost and found center located in a subway station. The tension between the couple is palpable as they face each other in the dimly-lit room. In the photos, Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan stand with their heads pressed together and eyes glued to each other’s lips.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1339567wpp/lee-da-hee-and-lee-jae-wook-cant-take-their-eyes-off-each-other-in-search-www

Well.. one good thing about ep13 is... Brian

A. The ever funny Brian, knowing Tammy and Morgan holding hands the first time they met

B. Coming bk as CEO of Barro in style

C. Wonderful and meaningful voice and song lyrics

D. Supportive to his colleagues even though he has 'left' the company

Next episode, i guess Morgan is going to give up on Tammy (must be something about their relationship again - marrigae, age difference, etc sigh)... hence going to the spot where no wifi/mobile could penentrate his thoughts and sadness... its time to give up, its tiring... let's move on Morgan .....  your heart has been crush too many times, and holding up your heart on your sleeves when she just took a knife and keeps slicing it off....hahhaha... ok, im just tired to see more push from Tammy side if it is... sigh

Tammy likes a challange and she wouldnt let it slide.... right right? Haha

Omg i'm totally root for Seol Ji Hwan and Cha Hyeon kiss scene lol. Such a fangirl. 

Lee Jae Wook nailed it. He has a bright future. I think this project will open a new door for his career. In the drama, Seol Ji Hwan career changes after "What's wrong with mother in law" and in real life Lee Jae Wook career changes after "Search www"

Archived