[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Updates from Lee Dahee's IG. I am so excited about this couple! And to be honest, I am also one of those who is not feeling the romance between Tami and Mogan.:x I feel like this secondary couple is more interesting even though they literally just met last week in person.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Da Hee Is A Successful Fangirl Of Lee Jae Wook In “Search: WWW”

by U. Kim
3012edfacae34ed3930edb3c740e26a4.jpeg?s=

Lee Da Hee and Lee Jae Wook are getting closer in tvN’s “Search: WWW”!

Lee Da Hee plays Cha Hyun, the fierce and beautiful manager of Barro, while Lee Jae Wook plays Seol Ji Hwan, an actor in Cha Hyun’s favorite makjang drama.

On July 4, tvN revealed new preview stills of Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan on set of his drama “What’s Wrong With Mother-In-Law.” Cha Hyun watches Seol Ji Hwan acting in his role as the twin brother of a character named Min Hyuk who dies in the drama. In another image, Cha Hyun is surprised to see Seol Ji Hwan so close to her.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336472wpp/lee-da-hee-is-a-successful-fangirl-of-lee-jae-wook-in-search-www

Search Query: WWW: Episode 5

by LollyPip

Search05-00158.jpg

The mounting issues in her professional life are having a profound effect on our brave heroine’s personal life, and she’s learning that she’s not quite as brave as she’s always believed. It’s not easy to feel all alone in the world, but luckily, there’s more than one person who would like to be by her side, if she’d let them. Ta-mi’s bravest act yet may be admitting that she needs help, but she’s discovering that the rewards are well worth the risk.

EPISODE 5 RECAP

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/search-query-www-episode-5/

agree ladies.. this is also another daebak episode, the story is so developing and each scenes are very interesting. also the actor's dog is so cute :wub:

so the unicon's confrences, ga gyeong's purpose is to make tammy or the blue house scandal to be the trending? and how that will make her disappear? sure she wants to make unicon's up again (seeing how barro's catching up) and give problems to barro but to make brian resigns..

anyway, when they're watching movies, when GG said to her husband you can date anyone else, I was kind of hope that GG's husband would answer I only want to date you to create romance scene between them lol.

Geez what's up with the dramatic BGM when Ga-Gyeong was fixing herself a meal!?:w00t: But in ep.10, we get to see how much Jin-Woo genuinely cares for her.. Boy Ta-Mi gets drunk a lot LoL. I admit I cringed at the video call between Mo-Gan & his foster Dad!:P Meanwhile it's cuteness overload for Scarlett & her drama actor eheheh~ I love the Black top she had on too. 

Thanks. Can't watch it start of day. But am on tetherhooks for Scarlett and her guy. Those 2 are just cute puppies together. Alone? Scarlett is an attack dog. That woman is unhinged. Can't you just see her as a Doberman Pinscher? Ears cocked up. Ready to rush at you?

I don't know who this actress is but the other secondary role she was in was good too. I can't even remember WHO the lead couple was. That's how forgettable they were but I remember her romance with the female lead's friend? I was seriously impressed with the car chase scene. I had visions of her with JCW in a drama. Not LJK he is too petite for her. She will sit on him and he will go splat.

JW is interesting. GG? So does she really smoke and have affairs with host bars men? Wow. 

No comment re MG. I don't know who the actor is. I mean he's buffed obviously but since I don't know him don't know his acting abilities. Does he normally have the low voice and is he acting because MG is meant to be like that? He just looks semi- convincing as an adult. Not as a male lead or a CEO. BTM's character is memorable. The acting is convincing. However those 2 together? Doesn't make me coo over them as the screen doesn't sizzle when they are on.

But overall, since I didn't know the drama was even on until I started it last week; I am very pleased with it. But the Scarlett obsession with her daily drama is a joy to watch. I really laughed when she approached the PD and supplied the makjang plot twists. Thaf was too, too funny and oh so real in a darily drama plot.

Finished the ep. Nice. It was very nice. Scarlett and her guy are adorable. So is GG and her husband.

It's pretty bizzare though if MG knows his birthday yet the adoptive parents used the day he was abandoned as his birthday. Way to remind him of the trauma.

I haven't been paying attention to the OSTs. But there was a whole story to the lyrics in the last part today. I haven't even worked out the song's name. Hope the viki subbers will sub the lyrics. I like it a lot and it was really appropriate showing their lives and their thoughts. The lines made my heart hurt listening to the loneliness.Might actually ask my friend to translate it since she watches the drama too.

But last line... God. The way he described meeting Scarlett was so swoony!!!

O M G. 

That is for the fact she is married to LSK.

I have nothing more to add to the post.

Ok. One. JW was in DotS? Huh? I just remembered him as the murdered brother in another drama.

Am off to rewatch the Scarlett and JH scene. Actually Scarlett watching Kdramas is actually more fun to watch.

[Search: WWW] Ep 9 spoilers, Jeon Hye Jin x Im Soo Jung x Jang Ki Yong

cr. melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Jang Ki Yong, ' ♥ a kiss with Im Soo Jung' → spend a night together, "Take responsibility for me"

Spoiler

1. [+1211,-28]
Jang Ki Yong..... Seriously..... Ah... What should I do....

2. [+511,-6]
This episode is full of good lines today too...

3. [+289,-10]
Is Jang Ki Yong that youthful and fresh? I'm just going to lie down here. 

4. [+176,-5]
Stop overreacting, heart.

5. [+159,-5]
For me, it's going to be Mo Gun no matter what these days!

6. [+108,-7]
Why do I like the Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan couple so much? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+59,-1]
The female actresses are all cool.. Even that mean mother-in-law is cool too. 

8. [+57,-0]
The Mo Gun that doesn't exist in reality..

9. [+37,-0]
I think Ka Kyung will divorce and find her true self back. She'll start falling for her husband for real, go to Baro and beat Unicon with Bae Ta Mi and Cha Hyun in the end ♡ Ta Mi and Mo Gun ♡ Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan.

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' "Going to stop living like a dog" Jeon Hye Jin declares she'll divorce Ji Seung Hyun in front of Ye Soo Jung

Spoiler

1. [+730,-4]
She's really good at acting. I like her. Jeon Hye Jin-nim!!

2. [+596,-5]
Lee Sun Kyun said he fell for Jeon Hye Jin when she was acting.. Seriously, her presence in every drama she does is strong~ She's so cool with the character Song Ka Kyung too. 

3. [+411,-64]
I'm not sure why people dislike Jang Ki Yong. His chemistry with Im Soo Jung is so good. 

4. [+274,-5]
Jeon Hye Jin is amazing. She's included in the list of charismatic actresses now!! Lee Hye Young-Kim Hye Soo- and Jeon Hye Jin!!

5. [+153,-3]
She's really cool. ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+112,-2]
Jeon Hye Jin no longer needs to have her name linked with the phrase 'Lee Sun Kyun's wife' now, she is a unique actress on her own. 

7. [+80,-1]
These days, I'm following just this drama. The acting is good, but the directing and script are flawless. Also, the development is so thrilling that I can't take my eyes off it. 

8. [+76,-1]
Jeon Hye Jin is so cool. She's cool for making her character Song Ka Kyung charismatic and portraying it so well. The first time I saw her was in 'Sorry, I Love You' as So Ji Sub's sister. I thought that character was similar to her real life personality, but it seems like Song Ka Kyung is similar to her real life personality now. I heard that Lee Sun Kyun stole her diary and found out that her entries were filled with cursing Lee Sun Kyun. That's really funny. 

9. [+72,-0]
Why did Actress Jeon Hye Jin spend her time at home before this? Please show us more of your good acting skills. 

10. [+49,-1]
It feels like Jeon Hye Jin wears clothes that fit her well. 

[Search: WWW] Ep 10 spoilers, Jeon Hye Jin x Ji Seung Hyun

cr. melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Ji Seung Hyun to Jeon Hye Jin, "Am I one of the reasons for this divorce?"

Spoiler

1. [+1103,-8]
These days, that family's story is more interesting than the main couple. ㅜㅜㅜ And why are Ta Mi's team members so good at acting? 

2. [+487,-4]
I used to curse at Jeon Hye Jin while watching this.. but she's so pitiful.

3. [+371,-1]
I hope someone gathers up all scenes of just the Song Ka Kyung couple and put them in a video after the drama ends. 

4. [+326,-18]
I like this couple more than the main couple..

5. [+137,-5]
Ka Kyung unni ㅜㅜ Walk the divorce path with your husband.  ㅜㅡㅜ There's no way for the two to be happy together. 
- [+83,-0]
They can date after divorcing. 

6. [+120,-3]
I like this couple a lot. ㅋㅋ They may be a couple only on the surface, but they are really precious and sexy. ㅋㅋㅋ About the Bae Ta Mi and Park Mo Gun couple, Park Mo Gun's lines are too cheesy. 

7. [+106,-0]
"The passcode is your birthday"

8. [+90,-1]
If they do it wrong, it'd look like they are just pretending to be strong. But all 3 of them are acting so well that they seem refined and calm. It's interesting. 

9. [+83,-0]
Ji Seung Hyun-nim... He's a charismatic actor..

10. [+80,-0]
She's like a baby when she cries, that makes people want to protect her. But when she cooks, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's really adorable. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Gonna admit this couple is more interesting than Ta Mi - Morgan :sweat_smile:

okay, i am back here after watching ep 10 ... i love this episode as well.. gosh.. i love every episode!! ottoke? 

1. All i can say, GG and JW really likes each other and respect each other .. they unable to share their happiness due to their family (business). I am glad that JW is really there whenever GG is sad. He really like seeing GG make fun of him.. purposely change his car to sport car so that she can tease him.. lovely! 

2. Feels like wanted to smack that Unicon CEO, NIK.. GG should take over that position!!!! go for it girl!

3. After the 1:1 session with her own team, i found out that Tammy maybe good listener but she is not a good adviser.. didn't know how to express herself. Alex issue is one of the good example. If she didn't talk to Brian, she didn't know that she actually needs Brian in her team. Thanks to "Alcohol" that gave her the courage to talk to Alex.. and thank god that Alex is staying as he might be jobless after leaving Barro and Unicon is just using him to shake Tammy's team.

4. "After hearing that, makes me want want to divorce her more. I should protect her from her stalker mother in law" Yes! Yes! JW .. you should do that! Your mother is crazy business woman... who don't need her own son but needs her daughter in law (GG) b'cos he has no use while she has the use? 

5. We slowly got to know more about our Park Morgan.. why his mother name him Morgan.. and why he is sick during his birthday..  I like the way Tammy comfort Morgan.. doesn't required talk much.. don't need to tell him that you know much.. just be at his side... "how i wish i am 2m tall" .. i wish that too Tammy! 

6. Looks like our Scarlet and her actor JH really fall for each other... how many times JH has makes Scarlet's heart blush out? quite numbers of times right? i notice that JH really has the charm.. the way he walk to Scarlet.. gosh.. not only he makes Scarlet's heart beat fast.. he makes mine too.. 

7.  Looks like Tammy is a working woman while Morgan is the house husband if they really married.. he has to do the house chorus while Tammy work hard to earn for their living isn't it? hehe ... 

8. hold on JH, the words you express everything about Scarlet is real right? It is not just acting right? All we know that you dream of her during your admission in the hospital... so you really fall for her on the first sight right??? 

9. Morgan really like to have heart to heart talk .. i think his adopted parents raise him well.. he able to talk and express alot whenever he is alone with Tammy....

10. GG is something similar to Tammy.. hah! dunno how to cook... the seaweed soup makes me wanna laugh out.. and using a dishwasher to clean the fish.. OMG! my mom will freak out if she saw that! i can't stop laughing while she try to stop JW from eating ... when a guy likes you alot.. no matter how bad your cooking skill is, he still will ate them ... ^^

Conclusion, i like how Brian gave the advice to Tammy.. which makes Tammy a better leader.. the last part where the whole team had drinks together was awesome.. the team care about each other... as much as they care for Brian by sending him their group pic ^^

Im Soo Jung Thanks Former Co-Star Yoo Yeon Suk For Surprise Gift

by R. Jun

Im Soo Jung gave a shoutout to Yoo Yeon Suk for his coffee truck gift, sent to the set of Im Soo Jung’s current drama, tvN’s “Search: WWW.”

Yoo Yeon Seok, who starred alongside Im Soo Jung in the 2015 thriller “Perfect Proposal,” wrote on the truck, “Director Jung Ji Hyun, actress Im Soo Jung, Oh Ah Yeon! And ‘Search: WWW,’ I’m rooting for you. From your former co-worker Yoo Yeon Seok.”

Im Soo Jung posted a photo of her with Yoo Yeon Seok by the truck and said, “Thank you~ my former co-worker!”

im-soo-jung.jpg

yoo-yeon-seok-im-soo-jung-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336599wpp/im-soo-jung-thanks-former-co-star-yoo-yeon-suk-for-surprise-gift

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Totally. I'll say it again, I'm keenly curious about where this couple is going. I really think that the "affairs" that JW had been having were just ones he faked in order to keep up the pretense that he was living his own life and romancing other women. The officetel that he has GG stay at which has had no one else other than himself and the housecleaner in it is probably where he stayed all those nights that he would sleep away from the house when GG would think that he was with his latest woman. JW probably did take those women that he was photographed with out to dinner or to an event, but then probably took them home while he went back to his lonely officetel. It's also telling that the passcode to the officetel is GG's birthday.

I wonder if GG realizes that her husband is in love with her. I know that she hasn't had the wherewithal to even think about him that way in all this time, but surely as he keeps supporting her even after she says that she's going to divorce him, she'll understand how much he cares about her?

i totally agree with you ! All i can says, JW and GG actually do have feeling among themselves and they can't be like those normal couple did as their lives are being controlled by that white hair mother! He got to show to the public that he is actually a bad husband who goes out flirt with other women. He even make sure that all those pictures that GG visited / met  him at the Grand Prix not to be published by the press. 

I think GG knew that her husband really cares but she can't force her husband to leave the family b'cos her mother in law is a very powerful women.. 

by the way, @stroppyse i really like your display picture.. that froggy keep on making me laugh whenever i see that ... reminds me of my younger days when i am watching 'sesame street'

What to say... except great episodes... everyone is curious whats happening to the 3 leads lovelife so that is an accomplishment of the drama itself, giving everyone enough scenes...

And yes, im wish for a happy ending for GG and WJ, coz WJ is a nice guy :)Protective of his wife.... sigh, only in dramas... 

i’m totally enjoying scarlett and JH’s bond and budding romance, it’s all i’m watching this drama for! JH’s patience is quite something considering the general craziness of that morning drama he’s shooting. and scarlett’s drama reactions personifies dramafans so hilariously. i’ve replayed like 50 times her reaction when she found out the drama killed off JH’s character and still find it entertaining.

I love the story of CH and the actor, especially the scene where he explained their relationship to TM and Morgan. It was quite refreshing. By telling them the truth, he actually implied that his words were the truth, while CH wanted to create a fiction. So the frontier between reality and fiction is not clearly defined. He definitely wants more, however I believe that CH thinks, she is just a fan.

I like the scene when GG told her mother in law that she wanted to divorce her husband and told her parents to stop. But it looks like in the next preview GG and TM will fight again. I’m curious how will they reconcile towards the end. I love their interaction.

I take my word back about GG’s husband. It turned out he was also bullied by his own mother. 

The scene when TM& MG met PJS’s ex was quite hilarious, esp TM’s response about gold digger. I’m quite impress with TM, she has a lot of heavy reasons not to start relationship with MG incl the age gap. But after that when someone cornered her about the age gap, she could response it hilariously and didn’t make her feel insecure or not confidence about it. 

Archived