Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

Finally done with another nice episode of Search WWW .. one word ... "DAEBAK!'

1. I  like the begining part where Morgan feels insecure with Tammy. He worry that after the night, she will kick him out from the aquarium again. He didn't even want her to kiss him without confirmation. Hah! She now has to take the responsible! nice move... kkkkkk 

2. How can he not even remember his own tees and pants? Looks like he didn't remember his missing clothes .. hahahahha.. he is sooo adorable when he found out that she has a man clothes in her house? hahahhaaha

3. Now i start to pity Ga Gyeong as her marriage, her family, her company is all controlled by that white hair mother in law. I do agree with GG that she should divorce the husband, her dad got to bankrupt so that she don't need to see her own parents kneeling down begging for forgiveness and her life and company being controlled by the white hair mother in law with all the dirty tricks on the politics.

4. I like the way Tammy reveal that as she run towards to an end, the only person she can share with is Morgan.. awwww... this means that she assure to him that she will take this relationship seriously! And Morgan start to open up to Tammy by telling her all his heyday times.. so that she able to understand more about him.. 

5. As for Scarlet, she really becoming a nice "kitten" when she face Seo Ji Hwan.. And as for Seo Ji Hwan, i think Tammy was his the only friend after he becoming an actor. Now we know .. why he surprise to know that Scarlet works for Barro .. so that Scarlet can help to reveal his pet's face at the Barro's map. 

6. I wonder whether my company's CEO can be like Brian? He really enjoying his life as an CEO... i loves his company sooo much

7. Hah! Tammy furious upon seeing Morgan dress up so sexy.. "I wanted to show you my sexy look" damn! he is not only showing sexily to Tammy but to me as well!!!! I could just rip off that shirt ... hahahahhahahaha .. forgive me for my insanity .. Tammy wonder "is it his body that's sexy ?" yes Tammy.. his body that is SEXY! trust me... hahahahahhahaha

8. Hah, morgan is smart .. by bringing Tammy to a bigger Fish Tank (Aquarium) to see more fish to comfort her... "Say hello to your friend, Don't forget that you once lived in a fish tank too" .. i laugh it out loudly.. hahahaha Morgan regret bringing her to Aquarium.. and promised that they won't date at aquarium.. hahahahhahahahaha

9. When Yoo Dong Joo appear at Morgan's house, i like it that he really sees her invisible.. b'cos of her.. Pyo Joon Soo name appear and cause both Morgan and Tammy to tease each other and argue .. hah! I like the way he tease her and the way she argue with him.. soooooo cute couple! He is good at spotting things .. he even know she change her lips color and gave her a kiss.. ^^ 

10. Ji Hwan should hire Scarlet as his Fan CLub's President.. hahahahha.. she blushed when he hold her hand.. hahahahahhahaha... she even create a web profile for him.. 

11. Pyo Joon Soo should resign from Barro... there is two women he scared in Barro.. hahahahahaha

12. i was soo sad to hear Brian resign from his CEO position, but i do agree with him that he got to take responsible as a CEO.. but who is going to replace him??? i hope they can bring him back ! 

looks like tonight's episode gonna be another awesome episode whereby GG gonna fight back to get herself back like what Scarlet and Tammy hope for it. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Updates from Lee Dahee's IG. I am so excited about this couple! And to be honest, I am also one of those who is not feeling the romance between Tami and Mogan.:x I feel like this secondary couple is more interesting even though they literally just met last week in person.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Lee Da Hee Is A Successful Fangirl Of Lee Jae Wook In “Search: WWW”

by U. Kim
3012edfacae34ed3930edb3c740e26a4.jpeg?s=

Lee Da Hee and Lee Jae Wook are getting closer in tvN’s “Search: WWW”!

Lee Da Hee plays Cha Hyun, the fierce and beautiful manager of Barro, while Lee Jae Wook plays Seol Ji Hwan, an actor in Cha Hyun’s favorite makjang drama.

On July 4, tvN revealed new preview stills of Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan on set of his drama “What’s Wrong With Mother-In-Law.” Cha Hyun watches Seol Ji Hwan acting in his role as the twin brother of a character named Min Hyuk who dies in the drama. In another image, Cha Hyun is surprised to see Seol Ji Hwan so close to her.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336472wpp/lee-da-hee-is-a-successful-fangirl-of-lee-jae-wook-in-search-www

• Like 7

Search Query: WWW: Episode 5

by LollyPip

Search05-00158.jpg

The mounting issues in her professional life are having a profound effect on our brave heroine’s personal life, and she’s learning that she’s not quite as brave as she’s always believed. It’s not easy to feel all alone in the world, but luckily, there’s more than one person who would like to be by her side, if she’d let them. Ta-mi’s bravest act yet may be admitting that she needs help, but she’s discovering that the rewards are well worth the risk.

EPISODE 5 RECAP

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/search-query-www-episode-5/

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Wow, I loved episode 9 so much! Right from the beginning scene, I actually thought there was so much development and reveal for all 3 of the leading ladies.

This is translation of the opening scene between TM and MG, just because I didn't really like the subtitles I saw, so I wrote it up as I watched. edit: Found the clip, so added it to this post.

(kissing continuing from the end of last episode)
MG: I was trying to turn things back, but I guess it won’t be today either.  (meaning he had been trying to recreate their first date, but without the physical intimacy of that first time that he thinks caused her to put up a barrier to him, but that they were getting physically intimate again)
TM: I…don’t know what I want that I’m doing this. However, I am being like this. This is how I feel. You had told me to not just play and then leave, that you’re not an amusement park. But I…want to play with you. When I see you, I feel I’m going crazy. I just want to hug you, touch you, and like you. So…play with me…in my everyday life. Play with me.
MG: Take me inside. Quickly.
(Inside TM’s apartment, she goes to kiss him, but he shies away)
MG: Do you want me?
TM: What does it look like?
MG: You look as if you want me… for right now. What about tomorrow? Will you not throw me away after we sleep together?
TM: Yeah (meaning she won’t)
MG: Promise.
TM: I promise.
(more kissing)

So, not sparing of the kisses in this scene, plus the supportive role he takes on later in the episode, knowing that she'll run to the schoolground with no reception when he suspected she had become upset again. Plus, the funniest jealous bickering about TM's ex-boyfriend and the BJ (blog jockey) who had been dating that ex who had fallen for MG's looks and come seeking him out.

Plus, Scarlet and her actor JH.  They are just adorable together. I keep wondering if JW is actually making up reasons to talk to Scarlet, though I'm sure he misses his dog very much. Anyway, it's cute how he keeps calling her to ask if he can see her for this or that, and then looks at her with those eyes of his. He's so into her, even if he seems to think that she's too good for him. Plus, Scarlet championing his cause. It's interesting that JW had gone to a science high school, graduated early, but then chosen to become an actor instead of going to college. I wonder what the rest of that story is. However, it's really JW's ability to surprise Scarlet and keep her interested in him as more than just as an actor in her morning drama.

GG and her husband, though, was the most interesting arc for me in this episode though. As I had suspected, it was an arranged marriage, and it had been for her family's sake. And, afterward, GG basically did as her MIL had told her to, clearly hating herself all the time for having to do that. As such, even though they were a married couple, GG had never truly looked at JW as her husband, but rather a representative of her MIL. Though JW is in love with GG, it seems that he doesn't feel that he can advance his attentions on her under those circumstances, and lets her keep her distance. During the course of this drama, she had been thawing out to him and starting to appreciate the little things he tried to do for her, but her MIL's attempt to bring her to heel via her parents interrupted all that, and she doesn't give him a second thought as she tells her MIL that she'll divorce him. It felt as if GG had just had enough of living as a dog and hating herself and watching the company that she had built up be manipulated and possibly destroyed as a consequence of it. So, I rather love that she tells her parents that it was enough and they should just let go of the company. It felt rather sickening to watch the flashback scene where GG's father basically sells GG to the MIL for money for his company, as well as to watch GG's parents plead with her to bend to the MIL's will and continuing living like a dog so that they can continue to live their lives with the MIL's support.

I'm really looking forward to today's episode to see where GG takes her personal crusade now, especially the confrontation with Unicon's CEO who is basically a plant by the MIL to keep GG in line. Plus, it seems as if JW is going to stand up for GG against his mother finally, though his mother sets him straight that GG isn't his really even though they may have been married, that GG had been hers (the MIL's).

I think there will continue to be scenes of TM and MG exploring their new relationship with each other and learning about each other, though at this point, it seems as if they are going to be a supportive couple with the push-pull of their courtship pretty much done. I'm actually good with that and will be happy just to see scenes of them being together in their every day modes, since Scarlet and GG's arcs still have a ways to go.

Now that GG is finally coming out from under her MIL, however, I expect that her relationship with her husband will actually improve as she discovers that it wasn't just a matter of him bending to his mother's will by marrying her and being with her after all.

Plus, I'm really looking forward to the three ladies becoming friends again and resuming their girl crushes on each other.  Btw, it was cute how MG explicitly mentions that he's jealous of how much TM thinks about GG. :) Anyway, not sure of when I'll have time to watch episode 10, but looking forward to it. 

Edited by stroppyse
Added the clip of the scene that was in the translation
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

While waiting for episode 10, I did a quick translation of the preview for episode 10

Scarlet: Is the Board of Directors thinking to process Brian’s resignation?
Man: With CEO Lee Dong Joo’s resignation, the bright atmosphere will change a lot as well.
Alex: What would you think if I went to work for Unicon?
TM: If by drinking, Brian would return, i would be fine with being an alcoholic.
JW: You’re being sincere, aren’t you? About the divorce?
MIL: Did you think that Song Ga Gyeong was yours? I brought her in because she was useful to me. She’s mine.
GG: These days, that position is something I may need. (meaning the CEO position) Don’t make me decide (that I do).

I have to run now to take care of family obligations, but so looking forward to this episode. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

Episode 11 preview

Ep10 had a lot of progress & revelation. We will learn about Morgan's past, meet his foster dad. Lovelines for GG & CH are progressing lots too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

agree ladies.. this is also another daebak episode, the story is so developing and each scenes are very interesting. also the actor's dog is so cute :wub:

so the unicon's confrences, ga gyeong's purpose is to make tammy or the blue house scandal to be the trending? and how that will make her disappear? sure she wants to make unicon's up again (seeing how barro's catching up) and give problems to barro but to make brian resigns..

anyway, when they're watching movies, when GG said to her husband you can date anyone else, I was kind of hope that GG's husband would answer I only want to date you to create romance scene between them lol.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Translation of preview for episode 11. It seems focused on the competition with a bit of sweetness from Scarlet and her actor.

GG: I received a picture. And, I found out the person who had sent that picture.
JW: Immediately, I will enable you to divorce me.
GG: Now is not the time to show off your power, Chairwoman. The person holding the key is me.
Scarlet: You can’t be this way towards a fan. A fan, if a celebrity does to this to her, will become confused.
JH: Are you sure you’re a fan?
Director: The first issue has come up again, and you’ve caused the noisiest bit first.
GG: The issue that I had to reveal because of you, are you not able to imagine how disgusting it is to me?! What (type of relationship) were we that you keep clinging to me like this?!

So, I guess the MIL won't let GG go, but JW is going to help GG get what she wants, namely a divorce. I actually feel sorry for JW. At least GG is finding her self and starting to regain her sense of self. JW, so frequently, just seems resigned to being alone and lonely, even while doing what he can to help GG. There was a comment in episode 9 where GG mentions that she was surprised that JW would produce a romantic comedy, to which JW responds it's because he doesn't think that there will be any such thing as a romantic comedy in his life.

I'm sure I'll be back with more comments later after I watch ep 10.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Geez what's up with the dramatic BGM when Ga-Gyeong was fixing herself a meal!?:w00t: But in ep.10, we get to see how much Jin-Woo genuinely cares for her.. Boy Ta-Mi gets drunk a lot LoL. I admit I cringed at the video call between Mo-Gan & his foster Dad!:P Meanwhile it's cuteness overload for Scarlett & her drama actor eheheh~ I love the Black top she had on too. 

• Like 8

Thanks. Can't watch it start of day. But am on tetherhooks for Scarlett and her guy. Those 2 are just cute puppies together. Alone? Scarlett is an attack dog. That woman is unhinged. Can't you just see her as a Doberman Pinscher? Ears cocked up. Ready to rush at you?

I don't know who this actress is but the other secondary role she was in was good too. I can't even remember WHO the lead couple was. That's how forgettable they were but I remember her romance with the female lead's friend? I was seriously impressed with the car chase scene. I had visions of her with JCW in a drama. Not LJK he is too petite for her. She will sit on him and he will go splat.

JW is interesting. GG? So does she really smoke and have affairs with host bars men? Wow. 

No comment re MG. I don't know who the actor is. I mean he's buffed obviously but since I don't know him don't know his acting abilities. Does he normally have the low voice and is he acting because MG is meant to be like that? He just looks semi- convincing as an adult. Not as a male lead or a CEO. BTM's character is memorable. The acting is convincing. However those 2 together? Doesn't make me coo over them as the screen doesn't sizzle when they are on.

But overall, since I didn't know the drama was even on until I started it last week; I am very pleased with it. But the Scarlett obsession with her daily drama is a joy to watch. I really laughed when she approached the PD and supplied the makjang plot twists. Thaf was too, too funny and oh so real in a darily drama plot.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Finished the ep. Nice. It was very nice. Scarlett and her guy are adorable. So is GG and her husband.

It's pretty bizzare though if MG knows his birthday yet the adoptive parents used the day he was abandoned as his birthday. Way to remind him of the trauma.

I haven't been paying attention to the OSTs. But there was a whole story to the lyrics in the last part today. I haven't even worked out the song's name. Hope the viki subbers will sub the lyrics. I like it a lot and it was really appropriate showing their lives and their thoughts. The lines made my heart hurt listening to the loneliness.Might actually ask my friend to translate it since she watches the drama too.

But last line... God. The way he described meeting Scarlett was so swoony!!!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

No comment re MG. I don't know who the actor is. I mean he's buffed obviously but since I don't know him don't know his acting abilities. Does he normally have the low voice and is he acting because MG is meant to be like that? He just looks semi- convincing as an adult. Not as a male lead or a CEO. BTM's character is memorable. The acting is convincing. However those 2 together? Doesn't make me coo over them as the screen doesn't sizzle when they are on.

LOL. I wonder if you're holding his "buffed" looks against him? Though he's another of the ex-model crowd, and I do think he's good looking, I actually like his acting. So, the actor who plays MG (Jang Ki Yong) first first came to prominence as a second lead on Go Back Couple, playing a boy that Jang Nara's character had liked when she was still in college. He then did Come and Hug Me about being the son of a sociopathic serial killer and then Kill It about an orphan who had been trained to be an assassin but is also seeking revenge for the deaths of the other orphans who had been with him as a youth.

He normally has a rather low voice. It's part of his appeal for me, plus he tends to play his characters in an understated way which works for me. At first, I had thought that the role of MG was going to be a different role to his previous roles in CAHM and KI, but they are similar in the amount of childhood trauma that they all experience and how it manifests in his adulthood. MG is definitely the brightest of the characters of the three, but I think he does well to convey depth and pain without going overboard on it. So, yes, I think MG is being played the way he's meant to be.

But, I also agree that the romance between the OTP has definitely taken second place to TM's overall development as a person and as a manager. I think the message is that opening herself up to MG is reinforcing her opening up to her new teammates at Barro, and vice versa, but I don't think that's entirely skillfully written. Plus, TM herself seemed so conflicted in her passions. Not sure what the problem is, since this is a couple who is already willingly physically intimate now, but they've definitely toned down the passion

Scarlet and JH are definitely cute, and the way he described their meeting, telling the truth and yet giving his own perspective on it, definitely was swoony plus more evidence that JH has fallen for Scarlet already. I haven't been impressed with LDH's passionate scenes in the past, so I'm wondering if they will depict any passion for this couple or whether they'll keep it in the cute camp which LDH does so well.

Finally, GG and her husband. That husband of hers so totally smoulders actually for me, though I think I've had a bit of a pash for the actor since his role in DotS. Of the three couples right now, GG and JW are the ones that stand out for me and make me most curious as to what will happen next with them. Btw, I don't think I've ever watched the actress who plays GG (Jeon Hye Jin) in another drama, though I've seen her in a supporting role in a number of movies including A Taxi Driver. I think she's really fab, and brilliant as the complicated and conflicted GG. (Plus, she's married to the voice himself, Lee Sun Kyun, in real life. :) )

• Like 8

O M G. 

That is for the fact she is married to LSK.

I have nothing more to add to the post.

Ok. One. JW was in DotS? Huh? I just remembered him as the murdered brother in another drama.

Am off to rewatch the Scarlett and JH scene. Actually Scarlett watching Kdramas is actually more fun to watch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

[Search: WWW] Ep 9 spoilers, Jeon Hye Jin x Im Soo Jung x Jang Ki Yong

cr. melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Jang Ki Yong, ' ♥ a kiss with Im Soo Jung' → spend a night together, "Take responsibility for me"

Spoiler

1. [+1211,-28]
Jang Ki Yong..... Seriously..... Ah... What should I do....

2. [+511,-6]
This episode is full of good lines today too...

3. [+289,-10]
Is Jang Ki Yong that youthful and fresh? I'm just going to lie down here. 

4. [+176,-5]
Stop overreacting, heart.

5. [+159,-5]
For me, it's going to be Mo Gun no matter what these days!

6. [+108,-7]
Why do I like the Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan couple so much? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+59,-1]
The female actresses are all cool.. Even that mean mother-in-law is cool too. 

8. [+57,-0]
The Mo Gun that doesn't exist in reality..

9. [+37,-0]
I think Ka Kyung will divorce and find her true self back. She'll start falling for her husband for real, go to Baro and beat Unicon with Bae Ta Mi and Cha Hyun in the end ♡ Ta Mi and Mo Gun ♡ Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan.

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' "Going to stop living like a dog" Jeon Hye Jin declares she'll divorce Ji Seung Hyun in front of Ye Soo Jung

Spoiler

1. [+730,-4]
She's really good at acting. I like her. Jeon Hye Jin-nim!!

2. [+596,-5]
Lee Sun Kyun said he fell for Jeon Hye Jin when she was acting.. Seriously, her presence in every drama she does is strong~ She's so cool with the character Song Ka Kyung too. 

3. [+411,-64]
I'm not sure why people dislike Jang Ki Yong. His chemistry with Im Soo Jung is so good. 

4. [+274,-5]
Jeon Hye Jin is amazing. She's included in the list of charismatic actresses now!! Lee Hye Young-Kim Hye Soo- and Jeon Hye Jin!!

5. [+153,-3]
She's really cool. ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+112,-2]
Jeon Hye Jin no longer needs to have her name linked with the phrase 'Lee Sun Kyun's wife' now, she is a unique actress on her own. 

7. [+80,-1]
These days, I'm following just this drama. The acting is good, but the directing and script are flawless. Also, the development is so thrilling that I can't take my eyes off it. 

8. [+76,-1]
Jeon Hye Jin is so cool. She's cool for making her character Song Ka Kyung charismatic and portraying it so well. The first time I saw her was in 'Sorry, I Love You' as So Ji Sub's sister. I thought that character was similar to her real life personality, but it seems like Song Ka Kyung is similar to her real life personality now. I heard that Lee Sun Kyun stole her diary and found out that her entries were filled with cursing Lee Sun Kyun. That's really funny. 

9. [+72,-0]
Why did Actress Jeon Hye Jin spend her time at home before this? Please show us more of your good acting skills. 

10. [+49,-1]
It feels like Jeon Hye Jin wears clothes that fit her well. 

• Like 4

[Search: WWW] Ep 10 spoilers, Jeon Hye Jin x Ji Seung Hyun

cr. melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Ji Seung Hyun to Jeon Hye Jin, "Am I one of the reasons for this divorce?"

Spoiler

1. [+1103,-8]
These days, that family's story is more interesting than the main couple. ㅜㅜㅜ And why are Ta Mi's team members so good at acting? 

2. [+487,-4]
I used to curse at Jeon Hye Jin while watching this.. but she's so pitiful.

3. [+371,-1]
I hope someone gathers up all scenes of just the Song Ka Kyung couple and put them in a video after the drama ends. 

4. [+326,-18]
I like this couple more than the main couple..

5. [+137,-5]
Ka Kyung unni ㅜㅜ Walk the divorce path with your husband.  ㅜㅡㅜ There's no way for the two to be happy together. 
- [+83,-0]
They can date after divorcing. 

6. [+120,-3]
I like this couple a lot. ㅋㅋ They may be a couple only on the surface, but they are really precious and sexy. ㅋㅋㅋ About the Bae Ta Mi and Park Mo Gun couple, Park Mo Gun's lines are too cheesy. 

7. [+106,-0]
"The passcode is your birthday"

8. [+90,-1]
If they do it wrong, it'd look like they are just pretending to be strong. But all 3 of them are acting so well that they seem refined and calm. It's interesting. 

9. [+83,-0]
Ji Seung Hyun-nim... He's a charismatic actor..

10. [+80,-0]
She's like a baby when she cries, that makes people want to protect her. But when she cooks, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's really adorable. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Gonna admit this couple is more interesting than Ta Mi - Morgan :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Ok. One. JW was in DotS? Huh? I just remembered him as the murdered brother in another drama.

Spoiler

The actor who plays JW was the NK soldier that YJS fights with to start the drama. And, then they loved his character so much that they wrote additional scenes for him. He's the NK non-defector who goes after the NK general who was using his soldiers as his personal assassins for hire. He and YSJ concoct a plan to record the general bragging about his deeds, and then finally enabling the NK non-defector to return to NK with the evidence. Finally, at the end when YSJ is being held captive, the actor who plays JW is the one who says YSJ and SDY, and claims that is repayment for YSJ's help previously. The actor's name, btw, is Ji Seung Hyun, and I'm always happy to watch him in a project, plus that drawly voice of his is so different for a Korean man.

And, I do rather like how JW just has to ask GG whether getting away from him is one of the reasons that she wants a divorce. Poor puppy with his heart on his sleeve, well as much as he can wear it. Not to mention, his mother, the chairwoman is just a piece of work who totally dismisses JW as worthless. I was wondering, that since JW is apparently her youngest son, where her other sons are. I assume that they are being more useful to her?

I had to admit that Scarlet watching the makjang kdramas are some of the best scenes of this drama. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

okay, i am back here after watching ep 10 ... i love this episode as well.. gosh.. i love every episode!! ottoke? 

1. All i can say, GG and JW really likes each other and respect each other .. they unable to share their happiness due to their family (business). I am glad that JW is really there whenever GG is sad. He really like seeing GG make fun of him.. purposely change his car to sport car so that she can tease him.. lovely! 

2. Feels like wanted to smack that Unicon CEO, NIK.. GG should take over that position!!!! go for it girl!

3. After the 1:1 session with her own team, i found out that Tammy maybe good listener but she is not a good adviser.. didn't know how to express herself. Alex issue is one of the good example. If she didn't talk to Brian, she didn't know that she actually needs Brian in her team. Thanks to "Alcohol" that gave her the courage to talk to Alex.. and thank god that Alex is staying as he might be jobless after leaving Barro and Unicon is just using him to shake Tammy's team.

4. "After hearing that, makes me want want to divorce her more. I should protect her from her stalker mother in law" Yes! Yes! JW .. you should do that! Your mother is crazy business woman... who don't need her own son but needs her daughter in law (GG) b'cos he has no use while she has the use? 

5. We slowly got to know more about our Park Morgan.. why his mother name him Morgan.. and why he is sick during his birthday..  I like the way Tammy comfort Morgan.. doesn't required talk much.. don't need to tell him that you know much.. just be at his side... "how i wish i am 2m tall" .. i wish that too Tammy! 

6. Looks like our Scarlet and her actor JH really fall for each other... how many times JH has makes Scarlet's heart blush out? quite numbers of times right? i notice that JH really has the charm.. the way he walk to Scarlet.. gosh.. not only he makes Scarlet's heart beat fast.. he makes mine too.. 

7.  Looks like Tammy is a working woman while Morgan is the house husband if they really married.. he has to do the house chorus while Tammy work hard to earn for their living isn't it? hehe ... 

8. hold on JH, the words you express everything about Scarlet is real right? It is not just acting right? All we know that you dream of her during your admission in the hospital... so you really fall for her on the first sight right??? 

9. Morgan really like to have heart to heart talk .. i think his adopted parents raise him well.. he able to talk and express alot whenever he is alone with Tammy....

10. GG is something similar to Tammy.. hah! dunno how to cook... the seaweed soup makes me wanna laugh out.. and using a dishwasher to clean the fish.. OMG! my mom will freak out if she saw that! i can't stop laughing while she try to stop JW from eating ... when a guy likes you alot.. no matter how bad your cooking skill is, he still will ate them ... ^^

Conclusion, i like how Brian gave the advice to Tammy.. which makes Tammy a better leader.. the last part where the whole team had drinks together was awesome.. the team care about each other... as much as they care for Brian by sending him their group pic ^^

• Like 4

Im Soo Jung Thanks Former Co-Star Yoo Yeon Suk For Surprise Gift

by R. Jun

Im Soo Jung gave a shoutout to Yoo Yeon Suk for his coffee truck gift, sent to the set of Im Soo Jung’s current drama, tvN’s “Search: WWW.”

Yoo Yeon Seok, who starred alongside Im Soo Jung in the 2015 thriller “Perfect Proposal,” wrote on the truck, “Director Jung Ji Hyun, actress Im Soo Jung, Oh Ah Yeon! And ‘Search: WWW,’ I’m rooting for you. From your former co-worker Yoo Yeon Seok.”

Im Soo Jung posted a photo of her with Yoo Yeon Seok by the truck and said, “Thank you~ my former co-worker!”

im-soo-jung.jpg

yoo-yeon-seok-im-soo-jung-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336599wpp/im-soo-jung-thanks-former-co-star-yoo-yeon-suk-for-surprise-gift

• Like 4