[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

On 7/4/2019 at 5:27 PM, sharluvsenergy said:
Updates from Lee Dahee's IG. I am so excited about this couple! And to be honest, I am also one of those who is not feeling the romance between Tami and Mogan.:x I feel like this secondary couple is more interesting even though they literally just met last week in person.

All couples are interesting in their own ways. The way the men look at the ladies tells u they are so in love with them.... U can literally see hearts coming from their eyes and the ladies are so clueless about it... or maybe they are not willing to accept the fact that these men are smitten by them..... It is really refreshing because in the usual dramas, it is the ladies who are the ones smitten and having hearts coming out from their eyes....

Scarlett and Ji Hwan are my favorite couple too.... I really like seeing Scarlett all flustered when she is with Ji Hwan and the clever Ji Hwan dropping hints and teasing Scarlett with his actions... The photos you posted her is one of those actions he did which i feel was intentional to tease her.    

I am really loving this drama thus far

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Anna Tan

Yea it's nice to see the men are such great foils to their ladies on this drama~:D

Normally the men are just freaking d-bags who jerk their women around (side eyeing you "One Spring Night"<_<) The men are calm, loyal & patient with all 3 women.. I'm especially very impressed by how composed the drama actor is, could it be he's a science major?!:w00t: He really took the reins & was really forthright 'bout the nature of his relationship with Scarlett.. Thumbs up from me:thumbsup:

@12blbl

My absolute fave scene was where Ga-Gyeong gave that despicable suck up female cousin a lesson at the washroom LoL!:w00t:B) I was cheering her on so hard. Ga-Gyeong does care for Jin-Woo I guess... I was of the impression it was one-sided this entire time. And ugh I really dislike how shameless that floozy snake BJ is!!:crazy: Jung-Soo needs to look elsewhere for work as Barro has two of his exes!:P:phew: Is Mo-Gan really that sexy in that shirt eheh?? I much prefer him in a white shirt with his hair slicked back ooh baby~

ji hwan (as the actor) in real life he's only 21 years old, 13 years younger than scarlett, its amazing seeing how the actress in this drama looks so young (tammy said this is a rude comment).

I also like the scene where ost part 3 play as the background, when each of them are alone (in the train etc).

Please don’t get me wrong, I admired JKYs acting skills when he was in My Ahjussi and part of why I kept watching Come and Hug me & Kill It kdramas was cause of him. But as an avid drama watcher. I can’t help but feel like he doesn’t have a diverse way to be different characters. Like GG, I can barely recognize that she’s the same actress from Misty. Yes the roles are different, but so is Morgan from the characters in three dramas I mentioned yet his expressions and such I could see in same shows I’m not blaming this on why I’m not so much into our lead pairing (I ship them, but I just not as engaged in their scenes as I am with scarlet and actor/GG). I hope in future shows he can surprise me. 

That very short scene when CH and her actor pretend to be a couple was adorable and he has a very sweet deliberate way....

he seems to be pursuing her but in a slightly ambiguous fashion...strange but gives you the tingles...

sort of like when he walked up close to her and basically stopped her from moving or saying anything....then explained the he had to stay out of the camera....that is quite an intriguing move...ie is he or isn’t he making a move...can see a bunch of girlfriends psycho analysing that for hours if not years:blink:

then changing the how we met story...lol...

But Scarlett or rather the actress does these tough as nails but internally naive /romantically clueless...very well...

looking forward to their stories...

I'm still thoroughly enjoying this drama and it's become my new 'I can't wait for the next episode' drama. There a lot of storylines emerging which are keeping me invested. In particular, I love that the drama continues to be about strong independent women, their growing bonds and because I am a hopeless romantic at heart, I love the separate love storylines for each of our awesome female leads. Each storyline also has sizzling chemistry between the leads.

I'm glad BTM has come to realize that although marriage might not be something she wants, that doesn't mean she can't have a proper relationship with PM. I also like that PM continued to express his feelings for BTM even though she made it clear that marriage wasn't for her. It didn't become some drawn out obstacle they had to overcome, just two mature adults understanding eachothers differences but not making a huge deal out of it. I also like that the whole age thing isn't a deal breaker. I find PM to be quiet mature and I like that he brings out a more relaxed side of BTM.

I really feel bad for GG and I'm so glad that she stood up to her mother in law. The mother in law is such an inconsiderate pain in the bum and I can't wait to see her get a taste of her own medicine. I'm hoping the girls team up to help GG and that the two rival companies end up becoming allies. I also hope JW stands up against his mum and defends GG and that they both get a shot at a normal relationship. There are clearly feelings there but their marriage was built for business purposes to start with. I am enjoying watching their relationship develop though and hope they get a happy ending.

CH is my favorite character. She is tough, independent, business savvy, strong willed, loyal, funny and loves makjang dramas to top it off. Her character is such a breath of fresh air, she could have been the lead herself! Her growing romance is the one I look forward to most. I love the scene where JH held CH's hand and actually described their proper first meeting. He is such a big softie and is so sensitive, such a perfect contrast to CH's tough personality. It's so fitting that she ended up falling for the main lead of the makjang drama she loves too. Off topic but I haven't watched many dramas with LDH but my goodness, she is stunning isn't she!? 

Anyways I'm looking forward to next weeks episodes and hope we see the girls work together. Can you imagine those three's brains and sass combined!? Also, random note, but I love the opening song, it's a perfect way to open the drama! 

On the GG-JW relationship.  Although it started as a marriage of convenience, JW started to fall in love with GG because they had a lot in common.  They have horrible selfish parents, they are both under his mother’s thumb and they are only looked upon as something to be used.  

I also think he went out with other girls and is the one sending the photos in order to assess and provoke a reaction from GG.  In episode 3, you can see that he wants to be seen by GG not as a part of the Oh family but as himself.  GG on her part is putting a lot of barriers and does not want to owe him any favors so for every good thing he does, she tries to repay it.  I think the first time she became aware of his feelings is when she learned that he was responsible for putting BTM in the real time rankings.  You can see in the succeeding episodes that she became warmer towards him.  I think JW was just waiting for GG to rebel against his mother on her own will before he acted to support her.   Personally, he has nothing to lose as his mother already thinks on him as having no value.

On CH-JW.  I confess I am not yet on board with JH maybe because I don’t know if he is really that naive and innocent as he seems and I’m scared for Scarlett if he has a hidden agenda.  Although Scarlett looks tough, she really is quite vulnerable.  I would hate her to be taken advantage of.

On BTM-PM.  I like that PM is starting to show his vulnerable side as their relationship starts to get deeper. Because their relationship started as a one night stand, he was always trying to show his best side to win BTM over.  He is insecure with BTM because he knows that she is not ready to fully commit to a relationship.  Some might not like this storyline but I am interested on them because I feel it’s the most realistic and maybe because I relate more with BTM as a character. 

Search Query: WWW: Episode 6

by LollyPip

Search06-00205.jpg

This episode gives us viewers a lot of insight into why several of the characters behave the way they do, which goes a long way toward understanding why they behave the way they do. Life doesn’t always work out the way we hoped and planned, but how we respond to the differences determines what kind of person we become. Pain and disappointment can change us for the worse, but it’s up to us to let it ruin everything, or to conquer the past and still try to be the best person we can be.

EPISODE 6 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/search-query-www-episode-6/

According to the character descriptions on TVN’s website, Tami’s pretty piano teacher is Morgan’s first love from middle school which means they’ll probably meet during the reunion in the next episode. Their relationship is finally going to be interesting. I actually think the piano lady and Morgan might be more compatible. Similar age, and both love music and want to be married and have kids and a family. 

On 7/7/2019 at 2:01 PM, Chit Tart said:

According to the character descriptions on TVN’s website, Tami’s pretty piano teacher is Morgan’s first love from middle school which means they’ll probably meet during the reunion in the next episode. Their relationship is finally going to be interesting. I actually think the piano lady and Morgan might be more compatible. Similar age, and both love music and want to be married and have kids and a family. 

this is so interesting, cant wait.. the piano teacher and morgan is indeed very compatible, have a lot in common like you said in music and marriage, and their appearance itself also very compatible (both tall, handsome and pretty, young)

dont get me wrong, I'm still rooting for tammy and morgan as a couple though. 

i had a bad dream last night.. quite hilarious actually... hahahahhaahhaa ..

i dream of JH is a player! he fooled our Scarlet thinking that he has feeling on her.. he makes her horrible life by humiliating her in front of the public after he become famous and well known actor... When Scarlet about to wack him.. Tammy and the gang stop her and pull her out of the scene.. Tammy came out a strategy .. instead of wacking him.. they make him trend in the No 1 spot. Get Jenny to hack JH's pc pull out all his pictures and PS it.. and since his profile is made in Barro's website.. they can just edit it (like wikipedia?) lol... 

While they were busying planing their plan.. suddenly Brian storm in and stop them from doing so... my story about to continue.. suddenly my alarm ring .. crushed all my dream! oh man!!!!!

Remember the above all is my dream!!!! NOT SPOILER!!! i don't want this in the script! lol .....

Im Soo Jung And Kwon Hae Hyo Showcase Impressive Leadership Skills In “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam

e7e2a7678d4e445eb14c39dcecc3860a.jpeg?s=

Im Soo Jung’s and Kwon Hae Hyo’s characters in “Search: WWW” have captivated viewers with their refined leadership skills!

Barro, the No. 2 portal site in the industry, has made many office workers jealous with their work culture in which employees call each other freely by their English names rather than their titles, and employee dinners are optional rather than an extension of work. In particular, CEO Brian (Kwon Hae Hyo) and team leader Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) have received positive responses for their leadership skills.

Spoiler

Last week, Barro faced their biggest crisis yet. Song Ga Kyung (Jeon Hye Jin) of the rival company Unicon called an emergency press conference to reveal and apologize for “Bae Ta Mi” trending No. 1 on the real time charts, which was fabricated. However, Barro was then suspected of trying to cover up the fabrication.

In the face of the unexpected crisis, Brian came to a surprising conclusion. He officially revealed that he would resign as CEO by stating, “Despite knowing that the search term ‘Bae Ta Mi’ was fabricated, we covered up the truth because we didn’t have the skills to stop the fabrication.”

Although Brian knew that this whole scheme was planned by Unicon deftly using the truth, he states, “A company should not lie,” and, “The position of a CEO is someone who takes responsibilities for problems,” while doing his best to protect Barro. This showed the true worth of Brian’s character as a leader in contrast to Unicon who put Bae Ta Mi in court in the first episode of “Search: WWW”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1337037wpp/im-soo-jung-and-kwon-hae-hyo-showcase-impressive-leadership-skills-in-search-www

1 hour ago, boingboingracquet said:

hi guys, some help with translation here:

whats the animal associated with Seol Ji Hwan and the description? for future fanart reference :) i am considering to draw the scenes of scarlet and her makjang actor :D 

thanks in advance!!

Retriever. 

Morgan's a Great Pyrenees and JinWoo is a Husky.

The stars show their respective "Sociability"; HA at JinWoo's one star.

And JiHwan is described as a "dog" that has "a lot of tears" (LOL) and is "calm and clever".  Up top, he's labelled as a TMI (Too much info) Puppy.

Meanwhile, the Great Pyrenees is labelled up top as a "Big Companion Dog" and is described as "Follows people well and is smart", "especially when it comes to anything regarding his owner, his loyalty runs deep".

The Husky is labelled "Katalk-dog" and described as "generally quiet and well-behaved/quiet", but towards "people who harass his owner, he becomes very energetic (furious/vicious)".

3 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

whats the animal associated with Seol Ji Hwan and the description? for future fanart reference :) i am considering to draw the scenes of scarlet and her makjang actor 

Tried to translate but I hope @stroppyse will help for correcting me.

Btw, I'll also asked for latest BTS translation dear @stroppyse.

Gomawo in advance.

And thank you a LOT for tagging me on previous BTS translation. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Crap Lee Jae Wook only turned 21 years old in May? Is the Internet wrong?

* keels over * Lee Da Hee is a 1985. I am now checking if I am old enough to be his mother. 

* slinking away from this thread * until I recover. By the way he did do well in his drama choices. I found another upcoming drama. Guess I will have to watch the MBC drama then. He is doing an excellent job considering he is only a rookie actor. Good drama choices and exposure. Like Scarlett says though " where the heck is his info?" Such bare facts. And that includes his agency and both Naver profile. He needs a new manager. Although Hyun Bin is in the same agency. Well, it's been an interesting search.

Archived