[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Some new "old" episode stills released by tvN. 

Some tvN dramas are very generous & share a lot of episode stills e.g. Encounter & Abyss, meanwhile some like WWW is super duper stingy. The show will end in a month, give me more pretty pictures won't kill them ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Some tvN dramas are very generous & share a lot of episode stills e.g. Encounter & Abyss, meanwhile some like WWW is super duper stingy. The show will end in a month, give me more pretty pictures won't kill them ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Ikr.... Rarely shared HD picts.

The drama itself already pretty in visual but I hope more pretty BTS pictures also.

Just caught up. I must be in the minority few for not feeling the romance between Tammy and Morgan. Interestingly though, my result was this pair in the recent soompi quiz :crazy::lol: Didn't feel anything during the "undressing" scene, and in fact kinda felt it was too cheesy (in not elegant way) so was rather disappointed. 

I am more interested in the romance arc of Scarlett and the actor, also with GG and her husband. But really, I don't mind not having any romance line at all and just the corporate power play of strong smart women. 

3 hours ago, visiopeia said:

woohoo! tonight D-Day !!!!! yeah!!!!! 

Do you watch it live? I'm not as excited coz I can only watch it in full tomorrow. I hope they give us an extended kiss scene, from the front of elevator to through the 'short' corridor & into Ta Mi's house onto the bed, bwahahahahaha. :phew:

65672579_482293665675497_222543894939487

Uh oh I just belatedly notice Ga Gyung's parents are kneeling down. Ugh, it's NOT gonna be a nice scene.

190703-ost-image1jpg.jpg

MAMAMOO will be lending their voices for a powerful, girl-crush OST, for tvN's ongoing Wed-Thurs drama 'Search: WWW'!

Titled "Wow", the OST will be Part.5 of 'Search: WWW's OST series - a tropical pop genre with hopeful, energetic lyrics and a rhythmic guitar sound. Many viewers of the drama series have already heard snippets of "Wow" during key moments in the drama, involving the story's female lead Bae Ta Mi (played by Lim Soo Jung). 

Look out for the full release of MAMAMOO's "Wow", coming July 4 at 6 PM KST!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/mamamoo-to-sing-powerful-ost-wow-for-tvn-drama-search-www

Uri Cha Hyun/Scarlett, Lee Dae Hee has also recorded an OST. Release date is still to be set.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23514445&cloc=

What To Look Out For In The 2nd Half Of “Search: WWW”

by S. Cho
69033f36feb9478fb57f92d9cadfaacb.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Search: WWW” has reached its halfway mark!

“Search: WWW” tells the story of rival portal sites Unicon and Barro, and how the three starring ladies, Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung), Cha Hyun (Lee Da Hee) and Song Ga Gyeong (Jeon Hye Jin) balance between their work and love lives. With eight episodes left and episode nine airing this week, here are some key points to look out for in the second half of “Search: WWW.”

Potential spoilers ahead!

A more intense war between portal sites Unicon and Barro

The two pillars of Korean portal sites, Unicon and Barro, plan to draw out an even more intense battle as the episodes move forward. As Bae Ta Mi and her TF team from Barro strategize to slowly but surely lessen the gap of shares between them and No. 1 site Unicon, Ga Gyeong and her team will begin to counterattack from Unicon. In the preview for episode nine, Song Ga Gyeong holds an emergency press conference while the team at Barro angrily watch. Viewers can look forward to discovering what strategy Ga Gyeong proposed that made Barro so angry, and why Bae Ta Mi found herself at the top of realtime search engines, once again.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336222wpp/what-to-look-out-for-in-the-2nd-half-of-search-www

Jeon Hye Jin Prepares For Counterattack Against Im Soo Jung And Lee Da Hee In “Search: WWW”

by C. Hong
8dc650e6045b400bb70bac88f98b72d0.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Search: WWW” has released teasers of Jeon Hye Jin preparing for a counterattack against Im Soo Jung and Lee Da Hee.

“Search: WWW” is about a tech whiz named Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) who gets fired from her job as the director of Unicon, a search engine platform. She joins a rival company, Barro, and learns to collaborate with its fiery director Cha Hyun (Lee Da Hee) while juggling a budding romance with a video game music composer (Jang Ki Yong).

Jeon Hye Jin plays Song Ga Kyung, the director of Unicon. She appears to be the model of a successful businesswoman, operating her own search engine company, but is actually being controlled like a puppet by her mother-in-law, the president of KU Group (Ye Soo Jung).

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336313wpp/jeon-hye-jin-prepares-for-counterattack-against-im-soo-jung-and-lee-da-hee-in-search-www

6 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Do you watch it live? I'm not as excited coz I can only watch it in full tomorrow. I hope they give us an extended kiss scene, from the front of elevator to through the 'short' corridor & into Ta Mi's house onto the bed, bwahahahahaha. :phew:

@mademoisellesia i am not watching live as i dunno where to stream.. i just got to wait till midnight later and will watch raw version at watchasian site and tomorrow morning will watch it again with eng sub ... hahahhahahahhahaha .. i hope to see more cheesy scene of Tammy and Morgan

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just caught up. I must be in the minority few for not feeling the romance between Tammy and Morgan. Interestingly though, my result was this pair in the recent soompi quiz :crazy::lol: Didn't feel anything during the "undressing" scene, and in fact kinda felt it was too cheesy (in not elegant way) so was rather disappointed. 

I'm in that minority with you.  I wanted to like this romance but I can't.  Tammy is overbearing and the way she treats Morgan is demeaning.  It is just like the stereotypical way that romances used to show men treating women.  However, I have already been shouted down for my viewpoint by those who think that her behavior is acceptable.  It isn't.  Enough said.

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

A lil disappointed that Ta-Mi/Mo-Gan didn't cuddle the morning after~

OoOo the way the drama actor looked at Scarlett...please drama let them be a couple.. They're so cute!

Is Brian kicked out?:blink: 

Hey, it's better than nothing. At least he had his hand on her. That will do... for now. hahaha 

my heart went out to JH :/ and I liked his reference to the rainbow bridge (for those who don’t know, it’s a beautiful poem I suggest anyone who is grieving the loss of a pet to read). I recently lost my dog in January and I have had him for over ten years so it was extremely difficult losing him because he’s my only family besides my mom. I cried so much in this scene because it hit so close to home and brought out major feels.

I wonder if GG is doing all this to TM on purpose to make her hate her. So that TM helps her ‘disappear’. Maybe GG thinks she’s the only one who can especially when going up against her MIL. As much as I love the progress between CH and uri actor, I’m still subconsciously cheering for CH and GG, I wish they had more scenes together. And I feel like GG needs CH’s love very much. Ahh but that preview. GG being fierce with her coworker (whom  I thought was her ally but guess not) haha I’m liking all the chemistry between female leads. Even his MG got jealous about TM being sad about things being ‘over’ with GG, the girl power is strooong in this show.

I also have to wonder, has any of the events in this show ever happened in real life? Controversies about search engines? Someone related to it going viral in the keyword search? 

So that's is the hidden  secret within GG and JW marriage, the greedy parents made their kid's lives become miserable. especially The due GG need to paid is to big she lost a friend, a lover, husband and the most importantly  she killed herself.

Is lucky GG clashes with Tammy and Scarlet remains her, what her mine propose build Unicon, she's once who had great value and kindheart become slave for the iron lady ambition. In order not losing her self and dragged her lives more lowest she made the right decision this time.

Even sad seeing her closed  her heart  to JW again but deep inside both of them knew there' re little fire between  them, and seems GG in-laws  know it's not easy to pushed GG anymore because her Son would done anything to protect her.

I know this to early to says but in views more episodes the 3ladies will joint hands again.

Can't wait tonight's episode .

I loved Scarlet and a innocent pure actor relationship too, in the fast pace era she found a prince "slowdown' charming.:wub::P

Ps. I wonder how old are the writer? Man or women? The way she/he writes A Man  in love attitude brought us to Victorians era.:neutral:

Finally done with another nice episode of Search WWW .. one word ... "DAEBAK!'

1. I  like the begining part where Morgan feels insecure with Tammy. He worry that after the night, she will kick him out from the aquarium again. He didn't even want her to kiss him without confirmation. Hah! She now has to take the responsible! nice move... kkkkkk 

2. How can he not even remember his own tees and pants? Looks like he didn't remember his missing clothes .. hahahahha.. he is sooo adorable when he found out that she has a man clothes in her house? hahahhaaha

3. Now i start to pity Ga Gyeong as her marriage, her family, her company is all controlled by that white hair mother in law. I do agree with GG that she should divorce the husband, her dad got to bankrupt so that she don't need to see her own parents kneeling down begging for forgiveness and her life and company being controlled by the white hair mother in law with all the dirty tricks on the politics.

4. I like the way Tammy reveal that as she run towards to an end, the only person she can share with is Morgan.. awwww... this means that she assure to him that she will take this relationship seriously! And Morgan start to open up to Tammy by telling her all his heyday times.. so that she able to understand more about him.. 

5. As for Scarlet, she really becoming a nice "kitten" when she face Seo Ji Hwan.. And as for Seo Ji Hwan, i think Tammy was his the only friend after he becoming an actor. Now we know .. why he surprise to know that Scarlet works for Barro .. so that Scarlet can help to reveal his pet's face at the Barro's map. 

6. I wonder whether my company's CEO can be like Brian? He really enjoying his life as an CEO... i loves his company sooo much

7. Hah! Tammy furious upon seeing Morgan dress up so sexy.. "I wanted to show you my sexy look" damn! he is not only showing sexily to Tammy but to me as well!!!! I could just rip off that shirt ... hahahahhahahaha .. forgive me for my insanity .. Tammy wonder "is it his body that's sexy ?" yes Tammy.. his body that is SEXY! trust me... hahahahahhahaha

8. Hah, morgan is smart .. by bringing Tammy to a bigger Fish Tank (Aquarium) to see more fish to comfort her... "Say hello to your friend, Don't forget that you once lived in a fish tank too" .. i laugh it out loudly.. hahahaha Morgan regret bringing her to Aquarium.. and promised that they won't date at aquarium.. hahahahhahahahaha

9. When Yoo Dong Joo appear at Morgan's house, i like it that he really sees her invisible.. b'cos of her.. Pyo Joon Soo name appear and cause both Morgan and Tammy to tease each other and argue .. hah! I like the way he tease her and the way she argue with him.. soooooo cute couple! He is good at spotting things .. he even know she change her lips color and gave her a kiss.. ^^ 

10. Ji Hwan should hire Scarlet as his Fan CLub's President.. hahahahha.. she blushed when he hold her hand.. hahahahahhahaha... she even create a web profile for him.. 

11. Pyo Joon Soo should resign from Barro... there is two women he scared in Barro.. hahahahahaha

12. i was soo sad to hear Brian resign from his CEO position, but i do agree with him that he got to take responsible as a CEO.. but who is going to replace him??? i hope they can bring him back ! 

looks like tonight's episode gonna be another awesome episode whereby GG gonna fight back to get herself back like what Scarlet and Tammy hope for it. 

Archived