[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Omg what a great twist at the end of ep. 11. I did not see that coming. Kdramas are always good at adding a twist to the storyline. I thought the twist was gonna be around BTM and PMG’s storyline with the pianist lady... Da In. But the ending still got me shooked and swear out loud. I’m definitely looking forward to what will happen between the three of them and their connection in the past. I mean we already know about SGK and CH/Scarlet but now I’m even more excited to know what BTM was like in the past. Will they team up at the end?

I’m also starting to like the cute friendship between BTM and CH/Scarlet. It was cute when Scarlet said BTM was cute when BTM was asking Scarlet what her expression was like when she was venting to her about PMG going to his school reunion. Womance!!

I’m also glad to see the jealousy side of BTM. I find it cute. It used to be PMG being jealous but now that BTM has let her walls down and has allowed PMG in her everyday life, she is starting to be more cautious and protective of PMG. Even towards that YouTuber/foodie girl Dong Joo. Their relationship is still on fire. I find the scene of BTM reenacting her her jealousy to PMG cute and when he hugged her was so sweet. Ahhhh!~ the back hug!!! I’m also looking forward to their relationship progress and how BTM will feel when she finds out that Da In’s first love is PMG. Hopefully, she won’t push PMG away.

Scarlet and SJH has a cute but awkward relationship. He is being very straight forward towards her and is giving her hints that he likes her but she seems confused. I think she’s confusing her feelings with being a fan and enjoying spending time with him. The way I see is that, she has helped him with his career and only see herself as his manager/fan but the more they spend time together.. she is unsure if they’re more than just a fan/celebrity kind of relationship. So maybe that’s why she could be confuse and unsure on how to go from there.. because there could be more.. which is why she’s probably holding back.

The progress between SGK and Jin Woo is looking better and she’s finally opening up to him a bit more. From the beginning, it was just business talk and him seeing other women. I’m glad to see that he’s finally coming around more as he didn’t do that from the beginning which was why she felt lonely. I feel bad for her as well from all the bulls*** her MIL has put her through but she’s a strong lady and is finally standing up against her MIL. 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

They may not be everyone's fave couple, but I still rather love MG and TM, and really enjoyed their scenes in ep 11. My favorite bit, however, was this bit of cuteness.

I also enjoyed watching BTM and MG

Since there are 3 couples,we all are drawn to each couple  for different reasons. 

I liked how Brian talked with Scarlett about the perfect timing.

I liked how PG did not argue with Pyo Soon regarding his credentials..he is not just a pretty boy and that he should listen to the whole sample.

Of course the end scene, showing the change in the relationship between Scarlett, BTM and GG.

Another great episode! And the three male lead kills me this time... 

Here is my long comment again.. forgive me ! 

1. I think Morgan maybe Da In's first love but not to Morgan .... i think it is puppy love? Because he can easily share his number to her without hesitation 

2. And as for that youtuber gal, she just put her phone and gimbal at the rack and leave it like that and just follow Tammy around??? Wuah! 

3. So Kevin is the new CEO? I hate him... looks like he show no interested to Barro.. don't tell me he plan to sell off Barro !!!! I have a bad feeling on this

4. PJS, you are the one who dish Morgan and now you like his music??? Wakakakakakka.. I am glad that Barro plan to sign him too... this means he can easily date Tammy in and outside ... hahahhahahahahahahha

5. Why all Barro's dept has to comes to Tammy's dept to talk about it? So this means Tammy's dept hold an important role in the Barro's web? I thought they are just Marketing Dept? I thought either Tammy or Scarlet to shout "STOP" when that 3 dept start to argue among themselves... hahahahaha.. looks like both of them unable to handle it... i start to miss Brian...

6. After reunion gathering, our Morgan has company outing??? Wuah!!! he really enjoy his life.. okay, got to admit .. he is still young... 

7. Drop Dead! Both of them likes Morgan and they even sharing stories among themselves and yet they dunno the guy that the lke are actually the same guy... DAEBAK!

8. I can stop laughing the part where JH practise his line with Scarlet.. the way he curse and suddenly he stopped  and hug her immediately.. i think he scare that Scarlet will be upset and will end up hitting him.. therefore he quickly hug her and apologies in advance.. And Scarlet start to confused her own feelings towards JH.. Scarlet is something similar like Tammy.. confused with their own feelings b'cos they have been busy with their works and being single for quite a long time .. suddenly when they got this kind of feeling, they start to confused. They wasn't sure whether it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing for sure, they doesn't want to get hurt therefore they build up walls to block it. For sure i know is JH really like Scarlet (Exactly like Morgan who likes Tammy)

9. As for GG.. her white hair mother in law is insane.. seriously.. after all the mess you did to her and her parents and now you trying to mend back your relationship with your daughter in law by making her the CEO of Unicon? I am glad that GG did not accept the offer....

10. Hahahaha.. Tammy show her jealousy to Scarlet and not to Morgan and he is upset b'cos of this? So cute!! After he show his frustration and disappointment towards Tammy.. he just walk away... i can't stop smiling b'cos this is sooo cute.. 

11. Looks like the 3 male leads do have similar character.. hahahahaha JW can cook while GG can't .. isn't it similar to Tammy and Morgan? (Tammy can't clean / do house chores while Morgan can) .. hehe .. and i totally agree with @stroppyse on her comment below....

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Finally, GG and JW. So, JW paid the photographer to "follow" him around and then send the pictures to GG, so that she could make a case for divorcing him. Wow, that is long term thinking that JW had realized that GG had to divorce him in order to become her own woman, and knew that she would do it some day, and had planned to help her even 10 years ago. It was sweet, though, how GG admitted to feeling hurt by it occasionally even if they weren't supposed to be a real couple. However, if JW is effectively disowned by his mother, I'm hoping that he and GG will be able to be together. I think GG just has to see him for him and not as his mother's son.

12. i can't stop laughing again when Tammy finally throw her jealousy tantrum to Morgan.. Tammy is sooo cute when she throw her tantrum... when morgan hug her and says that he want to stay for the night, she push him away and he insisted again, she warn him by counting 1, 2 .. tada.. they are seating side by side.. awwwwww... 

The water melon part is killing .. @stroppyse dialog kills me instantly! wakakakakakakakakakkakaka

Then they have the following bit of dialogue.

MG: Since I’m so pitiful, I’m going to sleep over tonight.
TM: Okay. Since you’re pitiful, I’ll let you sleep over.
MG: I’m not going to just sleep though.
TM: Isn’t that obvious?
MG: (slumps over with intense emotion) Awww. You’re so sexy. Really.
(MG leans on TM before he straightens up to continue eating, commenting on how delicious it was to finish out the scene.)

13. When JH told Scarlet that he finally has his own Manager.. and the agency that sign him are Hyun Bin's agency.. i was laughing like hell b'cos Lee Jae Wook really from Vast Entertainment which is same agency with Hyun Bin!!! hahahahhahaha... when Scarlet says " I'm a fan who got a present from a celebrity" .. JH seems disappointed when he hears it. I think  Scarlet start building up walls in between them as she knows he is a celebrity who will be in the trending and she tries not to create any scandal issue in between them that is why she says that she wanna act like a fans should. But i can see that this is not what JH wants. She abit upset when she found out that he even has his own car to fetch him around and she no longer able to fetch her fav actor anymore ... hah!

14. The last part was an awesome part.. when Tammy is being accused again by GG and Scarlet walks in and pull Tammy away was epic!!! I think GG knows Tammy is being accused but she turn blind eyes as she needs to protect her position now from being attacked by the mother in law... 

By looking at the preview for the next episode...  i think Tammy will break up with Morgan again. B'cos she knew that Morgan wants to get Married.. Da In's also plan to get married.. both of them know each other for more than 10 years .. Da In is "First" and Tammy is "Second" (youtuber gal style) ... i am sure Tammy start building up walls again... 

Noooooooo... don't do this to me again!!!!!!! 

I'm happy to see another great episode, but I also think each episode has been consistently good and engaging.

Thank you for listing the scenes out so I could piggy-back on my thoughts after watching this episode & write another long essay haha.

3 hours ago, visiopeia said:

1. I think Morgan maybe Da In's first love but not to Morgan .... i think it is puppy love? Because he can easily share his number to her without hesitation

I agree. Morgan seems way too nonchalant when he sees her. It is consistent with her character description too where it says at the reunion she met her first love and didn't say she is Morgan's first love. And even if they dated before Morgan wouldn't take her back because her character description mentioned she chose dream over love back then, it would imply she broke up with him (abandon him). Something Morgan wouldn't like given his background.

3. So Kevin is the new CEO? I hate him... looks like he show no interested to Barro.. don't tell me he plan to sell off Barro !!!! I have a bad feeling on this

He's just an acting CEO. That's why he wanted to prove while he's in reign, he is able to boost more sales than Brian. I think Brian is too wise for Barro to let go so easily. I'm confident he'll return. I honestly think this part is unrealistic in the real world because there's no way I'd ever meet a CEO like Brian, who cares more about employees more than profit. But it's nice to be provided such fantasy and so we stay hopeful.

5. Why all Barro's dept has to comes to Tammy's dept to talk about it? So this means Tammy's dept hold an important role in the Barro's web? I thought they are just Marketing Dept?

My understanding is they are Special Task Force team Brian formed to reform Barro so they have temporary power over the other departments.

7 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Scarlet and SJH has a cute but awkward relationship. He is being very straight forward towards her and is giving her hints that he likes her but she seems confused.

And Scarlet start to confused her own feelings towards JH.. Scarlet is something similar like Tammy.. confused with their own feelings b'cos they have been busy with their works and being single for quite a long time .. suddenly when they got this kind of feeling, they start to confused.

Scarlett and Ji Hwan are the complete opposite of Tami & Morgan. T&M shoot straight balls at each other since Day 1 & are always honest with their feelings, whereby Scarlett is slow on the uptake (and naive/innocent), and it doesn't help that Ji Hwan confessed his love (more like hint) through "pretense" (pretends to be bf / rehearsing a script). He didn't clarify he doesn't see Scarlett as a fan too so of course slow Scarlett is confused, lol. Maybe we'll get more progress in tonight's episode. T&M should help them out again. Scarlett is pretty thick since young and the reason she has a boyfriend is probably because Pyo Joon Soo shoots straight (disgusting) balls at her too. I dislike Pyo Joon Soo, but I really enjoy the comedic scenes between other characters at the mere mention of his name :D

9. As for GG.. her white hair mother in law is insane.. seriously.. after all the mess you did to her and her parents and now you trying to mend back your relationship with your daughter in law by making her the CEO of Unicon? I am glad that GG did not accept the offer.

I can understand the MIL's thought process. Her arrogance is understandable; after all she's born from a chaebol family, married a useless hubby (died young), and single-handedly run KU Group to this day with her methods. It'll be difficult to teach an old dog new tricks. At least she recognises Ga Gyung's ability but I too was disgusted that she said she treated GG like family for 10 years. My eyes nearly rolled all the way to the back of my socket!

10. Hahahaha.. Tammy show her jealousy to Scarlet and not to Morgan and he is upset b'cos of this? So cute!! After he show his frustration and disappointment towards Tammy.. he just walk away... i can't stop smiling b'cos this is sooo cute.. 

11. Looks like the 3 male leads do have similar character.. hahahahaha JW can cook while GG can't .. isn't it similar to Tammy and Morgan? (Tammy can't clean / do house chores while Morgan can)

This part I do think Morgan is weird because I find it annoying gf/bf being jealous with no valid reason, but I get why, probably because he wanted to feel Tami cares a lot about him (giving how hard it took him to persuade her to date him before).

Yes! This show is all about reversal of roles. The women are the men and the men are the women. :D I like this fantasy world more :P They can do all the housework for a change AND even better if they can give birth. :P I'm already looking forward to seeing Tami lying on Morgan's back while he vaccuums her house LOLLLL. Their scenes are always interesting. Their views provide viewers food for thoughts and all their bickerings are too adorable to watch. I ♥ her jealous rehearsal scene & enjoyed even more with that little 'scratching-neck-what's-this-situation' look from Morgan.

I'll add one more scene i.e. Scarlett keeps telling Tami she is cute. That was a really cute scene. Tami is especially cute when she's with Morgan & Scarlett.

JW paid the photographer to "follow" him around and then send the pictures to GG, so that she could make a case for divorcing him. Wow, that is long term thinking that JW had realized that GG had to divorce him in order to become her own woman, and knew that she would do it some day, and had planned to help her even 10 years ago.

This was unexpected & now I can forgive Jin Woo for not defending Ga Gayung for 10 long years. Ok, maybe not completely, but a bit. I'm surprised he had prepared this far for her, including the apartment. That had to be for her after they divorce. I am puzzle why he can't just disown his family & be with her though (maybe that's what he'll do later). KU Group too powerful to break away...?

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

MG: Since I’m so pitiful, I’m going to sleep over tonight.
TM: Okay. Since you’re pitiful, I’ll let you sleep over.
MG: I’m not going to just sleep though.
TM: Isn’t that obvious?
MG: (slumps over with intense emotion) Awww. You’re so sexy. Really.

These dialogues sent me to the gutter straight away... but why is that considered sexy? I love their heart-to-heart talk before this too. Tami's honesty seem to be exactly the thing Morgan need to heal his wounds. ♥

By looking at the preview for the next episode...  i think Tammy will break up with Morgan again. B'cos she knew that Morgan wants to get Married.. Da In's also plan to get married.. both of them know each other for more than 10 years .. Da In is "First" and Tammy is "Second" (youtuber gal style) ... i am sure Tammy start building up walls again.

Hahahaha BJ girl is not even a threat, Da In will be in Tami's mind only, although not Morgan. They will break through this again. A little angst will give us more Feels but we'll get our happy ending for sure.

JW: Today is our wedding anniversary. I thought that it might our last one, so for the first time, I prepared something for it.
GG: But why did you buy so many flowers like that?
JW: So that it’ll be difficult for you to throw away. Let’s eat.

LMAO. That's such a lame cover-up. If I were GG, I'd start counting if there are 99 roses because 99 Roses means I'll Love You Till The Day I Die….. 100 Roses means I'm Totally Devoted to You. :D

when Scarlet says " I'm a fan who got a present from a celebrity"

I particularly like the reversal of roles for this because seeing how much Asian celebs were being spoilt by their fans with expensive gifts, rice wreath, food truck support etc. Fans literally are the ones making their biases filthy rich. Once in a while, the celebs should be the one giving their fans present.

I feel sorry for Morgan regarding his birth mother. No matter how mature & understanding he is; it's still hurtful. His mother's actions are still hurting him. I notice she didn't want to be seen in the public with him & prefer to only meet him in the vicinity of the Uni.

And the earrings! That's the earrings Tami bought after she slept with Morgan isn't it? Curious. What's the writer cooking up with this side-story?

July 11, 2019

REVIEW: Drama breaks the tradition and puts women at the center: In 'Search: WWW,' the ladies take the lead, without making sacrifices

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

10205906.jpg

On the top, actor Lee Da-hee as Cha Hyun, and above, Jeon Hye-jin as Song Ga-kyung. On the right, Im Soo-jung as Bae Tami. The three main characters are portrayed as strong, successful women each at top of their careers. [TVN]

In many local dramas, especially in romantic comedies, the same story gets told over and over again: Women often appear as sloppy characters needing to be rescued by their male counterparts. Or viewers might find that women are relegated to only being a part of the subplots that tend to “smooth out” the rough patches in the story dominated by male politics. 

Over the past few years, however, new types of female characters have been seen on TV screens, including those who remain faithful to their desires and others who prioritize their careers or needs above everything else. 

In “Misty” (2018), actor Kim Nam-joo successfully takes on the role of a cool-headed anchorwoman, and shows off her wicked sense of style with her colorful office outfits. On tvN’s “Good Wife” (2016), adapted from the U,S. drama series, Jeon Do-yeon plays a hardworking lawyer who originally sacrificed her career for her husband’s. 

Yet many of the women in these stories still remain chained to the patriarchal system. For instance, Kim’s character in “Misty,” Go Hae-ran, put her desires to succeed ahead of everything else and had an abortion out of fear that having a baby would get in the way of her career. After her husband finds out, the couple’s relationship deteriorates and leads to a seven-year loveless marriage for the couple. In “Good Wife,” Jeon’s character Kim Hye-kyung only resumes her career to take care of her family when her well-to-do husband gets arrested after he is involved in a series of political and sex scandals. 

Even in the popular JTBC drama “SKY Castle” (2019), which was meaningful because all the main roles were played by women, each of the lead characters were depicted as goal-oriented mothers who put their children’s needs - or more specifically, their grades - before their own. The role of women playing self-sacrificing mothers with fierce maternal love for their children is another typical role that female actors have been seen playing repeatedly over the years. 

Whether or not the directors wanted to reflect reality, these setbacks often become the main obstacles that the female characters need to tackle to become successful. 

Cable channel tvN’s “Search: WWW” offers something different. The three main characters - Bae Tami, Cha Hyun and Song Ga-kyung (portrayed by Im Soo-jung, Lee Da-hee, and Jeon Hye-jin) - are all professional working women striving for success while working for the top two portal companies in Korea. They are not portrayed as someone’s girlfriend or mother. Rather, their family backgrounds are exempt from the story except for Song, who suffers due to her power-hungry mother-in-law. 

Spoiler

While each of the three characters encounters romance in the series, their relationships are hardly the main story line. The male characters are the subplots of the story, just as female characters have been in previous shows. 

Instead, the drama focuses on the dimensional relationships evolving between the female leads. Bae and Cha were once rivals on the process of becoming comrades; Bae and Song were once best friends who became distant due to their diverging values and interests; and Song and Cha are depicted as friends who share a long history as they have known each other since high school. 

The relationship between the three is much more complex and intertwined than in previous dramas, which often portray women simply as rivals or enemies, ridden with jealousy for one another. In “WWW,” the main characters may have different opinions, but they discuss, fight and reconcile as most people do in real life. 

“Although you may not believe or possibly imagine it, all of my desires come from me and they are the guidelines to my actions, I did this for my own survival,” Bae says in one episode. 

As Bae has said, her lines represent the motives for all the three characters. They are real people who are the leaders in their careers, who fight fiercely over the values and ideologies they believe in. But they aren’t unrealistically just, kind or fair. They know what they want, and they strictly veer toward their desires and interests. 

Yet they also offer satisfaction for female viewers. In one scene, Cha beats a man who molested her in the elevator to a pulp and sends him to a hospital. In an another scene, Bae exposes a member of the National Assembly involved in prostitution of minors, live on TV. 

Female leads on TV have are still evolving and have become more dimensional characters, and it has begun to challenge the tropes that confine women’s careers in a patriarchal society. Moreover, audiences embracing female-led dramas prove that they can be as fun, exciting and complicated as any other. 

The drama isn’t perfect though. The characters still feel the need to put on full makeup even when they’re at home or at the gym, and they still fuss over the color of their lipsticks when appearing on TV. But these are small inconsistencies that can be overlooked through the drama’s achievements.

BY LEE JAE-LIM [lee.jaelim@joonang.co.kr]

Well its another great episode, and cant wait for tonight episode... especially the progress between Scarlet & SJH relationship. I like how naive Scarlett character is. 

And another unexpected twist... so the three female main character were going to the same highschool? Woah!! didn't see that coming...

@stroppyse oops I spotted my typo " conversion" instead of confession. Thanks for the translation. Well I think it was a " confession " of sorts. Since she admitted to feelings for him. I am pretty sure those women were decoys but I can't work out if I want her to be redeemed. I mean even if he didn't cheat, did she cheat? With the actor who was a former host in a night club. And she is kinda richard simmons and smokes habitually. All the sort of traits which turns me off in both males and females.

I am dead tired today and can't remember what time the raw came out last night. I will probably try to stay awake for the raw. Haven't even gotten around to watching the subbed episode yet. If I am watching it tonight it will purely be because of Scarlett and JH. He is so sweet but I now feel awkward treating him like an older male character when he is only 21. He has a young chronological age but he has eyebags and now I can't figure out why his skin is not as taut/ firm for a 20 yr old.

See? That's it's never good to be that interested in a drama.

I have just started Perfume which is really different from the recently ended Mon Tue dramas thank goodness. And way different from Mother of mine which is currently making me very frustrated. So having www and Perfume has been really delightful.

11 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

These dialogues sent me to the gutter straight away... but why is that considered sexy?

And the earrings! That's the earrings Tami bought after she slept with Morgan isn't it? Curious. What's the writer cooking up with this side-story?

I think PMG was turned on by BTM’s quick response when he said he’ll do more than just sleep. She didn’t hesitate or hold back and responded “isn’t that a given?” Meaning she’s more opened to the topic of having sex. From the beginning she’s always bothered whenever PMG bring up their one night stand and she’s always holding back from those hot sensual moments from before. I think that’s why he said “you’re so sexy” because of her quick response and meaning that his hormones are probably building up already and he can’t wait to go to bed.

Also, those earrings that BTM gave to Da In to wear. I hope she misplaced it and didn’t lose a pair completely because  those earrings meant something meaningful to BTM as she bought it after her one night stand with PMG so it holds some memories. Or.. I’m thinking.. maybe Da In is lying.

Another awesome episode! I really liked how ep 11 ended, it was a great way of showing the different dynamics of both the TM/CH and CH/GG relationship. The wrist grab was awesome, nice twist to the typical 'male lead forcefully grabs the female leads wrist' drama cliche.

I love watching jealous TM, I find it so entertaining! She's always so composed, it's great seeing her unravel a little. I felt so sad for PM when he saw that his name didn't appear as 'son' in his biological mums phone. I'm glad he was able to speak to TM about it and she was able to lighten the mood. They really are two peas in a pod and they bring so much comfort and understanding to one another.

I hope CH and JH both realise they have real feelings for one another soon. I can see why CH is uncertain though, she has been hurt in the past from previous relationships that this must seem too good to be true. I also get the sense that she doesn't want to interfere with JH's growing career. She is such a fantastic character who is always helping others and she really deserves someone to love and appreciate her. I'm looking forward to her happy ending most!

DI doesn't seem like she'll be much of an interference for TM and PM. They haven't seen eachother for 13 years and aren't they only like 26? So it literally was a highschool crush and looks like it was more from her than him. I do have a strong feeling that the missing earring is going to somehow end up with PM, like maybe he found it after the reunion or something? 

Anyways can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

@stroppyse @elizabeth Both of your detailed explanation sends me to the gutter once more... *blushing*:flushed:

You're welcome with the kissing clip. I feel the same, and more. My ear feels naughty even coz it felt like I just listen to an ASMR version of the kiss (you can clearly hear the kissing sound)! i-do-not-want-to-see.gif

... and we have a "one night stand" for Cha Hyun & Tami LOL

Episode 13 Preview

T&M had a serious fight this time. Ugh. But at least next episode they seem to make up again so the angst probably won't be too bad. But...why is Ji Hwan saying goodbye to Cha Hyun? Ji Hwan is the next to go on the ranking too... hmm.

12 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

@mademoisellesia they really fight b'cos of Da In???

No. They went shopping together (still cute & all was well) until Morgan bumped into his birth mom. Tami then introduced herself as Morgan's colleague rather than boyfriend. So he got upset. They then fought (I don't fully understand everything) but marriage was brought up again because in the beginning of this episode when Morgan was cleaning her house, Tami asked him to move in with her. He thought she was proposing to him but she said no. So part of the fight Morgan told Tami he doesn't quite understand how Tami is OK with living together but not marriage.

I think after the fight they hadn't meet up and Tami was missing Morgan already coz there's a reminiscent scene of Morgan sleeping on her bed sleepily sends her off to work. They then both attended Da In's piano recital. Tami then saw Morgan sitting on the left and she began to realise he is the first love Da In was talking about. I think the show ended there.

Shopping scene

Scarlett doesn't  give the hint JH wanted. So yeah don't know if he will give up. But she is not giving the green signal.

Also I did a double take and started laughing when the coffee truck came. Did you all notice it's the Vast entertainment photos for the actor?

I am too sleepy to comment much. I have waited all week for Scarlett and JH.

Couldn't help but cringe at Jung-Soo's "Really?!". This drama tries too hard to be hip I just can't, not to mention does everyone in Barro need an English name or somethin'?!:lol::P 

I like how humble Ji--Hwan is, he still takes the public transport even with his growing popularity. It's like the 3 ladies have different stages of romantic relationships. Ta-Mi : A learning to compromise type of relationship, Cha-Hyeon : A infatuation turn into somethin' more kind of relationship(?) & Ga-Gyeong : A mature, yet soulmate relationship.

Cha-Hyeon wah~ listen I'm a girl but when she implore Ta-Mi to cuddle with her while holding hands in those bedroom eyes, I fell for it too (almost:P) I think that scene was a rare look into just how vulnerable Cha-Hyeon is...'cause she puts on such a iron type front at most times. 

Aww~ Ta-Mi didn't introduce herself as Mo-Gan's significant other to his mom...-_- Oh I would've tickled Mo-Gan to get my credit card back!:w00t: At this point, I'm starting to tire of Mo-Gan/Ta-Mi, they're really at different stages in their life. There's too much drama LoL. I'm not sure if it's good for them to stay as a couple.:unsure:

Archived