Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

i had a bad dream last night.. quite hilarious actually... hahahahhaahhaa ..

i dream of JH is a player! he fooled our Scarlet thinking that he has feeling on her.. he makes her horrible life by humiliating her in front of the public after he become famous and well known actor... When Scarlet about to wack him.. Tammy and the gang stop her and pull her out of the scene.. Tammy came out a strategy .. instead of wacking him.. they make him trend in the No 1 spot. Get Jenny to hack JH's pc pull out all his pictures and PS it.. and since his profile is made in Barro's website.. they can just edit it (like wikipedia?) lol... 

While they were busying planing their plan.. suddenly Brian storm in and stop them from doing so... my story about to continue.. suddenly my alarm ring .. crushed all my dream! oh man!!!!!

Remember the above all is my dream!!!! NOT SPOILER!!! i don't want this in the script! lol .....

• LOL 6

Date, date, date. Love is in the air for all these three couples. These new stills are just too cute and romantic. :wub:

Credits: kd_9287

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Im Soo Jung And Kwon Hae Hyo Showcase Impressive Leadership Skills In “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam

e7e2a7678d4e445eb14c39dcecc3860a.jpeg?s=

Im Soo Jung’s and Kwon Hae Hyo’s characters in “Search: WWW” have captivated viewers with their refined leadership skills!

Barro, the No. 2 portal site in the industry, has made many office workers jealous with their work culture in which employees call each other freely by their English names rather than their titles, and employee dinners are optional rather than an extension of work. In particular, CEO Brian (Kwon Hae Hyo) and team leader Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) have received positive responses for their leadership skills.

Spoiler

Last week, Barro faced their biggest crisis yet. Song Ga Kyung (Jeon Hye Jin) of the rival company Unicon called an emergency press conference to reveal and apologize for “Bae Ta Mi” trending No. 1 on the real time charts, which was fabricated. However, Barro was then suspected of trying to cover up the fabrication.

In the face of the unexpected crisis, Brian came to a surprising conclusion. He officially revealed that he would resign as CEO by stating, “Despite knowing that the search term ‘Bae Ta Mi’ was fabricated, we covered up the truth because we didn’t have the skills to stop the fabrication.”

Although Brian knew that this whole scheme was planned by Unicon deftly using the truth, he states, “A company should not lie,” and, “The position of a CEO is someone who takes responsibilities for problems,” while doing his best to protect Barro. This showed the true worth of Brian’s character as a leader in contrast to Unicon who put Bae Ta Mi in court in the first episode of “Search: WWW”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1337037wpp/im-soo-jung-and-kwon-hae-hyo-showcase-impressive-leadership-skills-in-search-www

• Like 5

hi guys, some help with translation here:

whats the animal associated with Seol Ji Hwan and the description? for future fanart reference :) i am considering to draw the scenes of scarlet and her makjang actor :D 

thanks in advance!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, boingboingracquet said:

hi guys, some help with translation here:

whats the animal associated with Seol Ji Hwan and the description? for future fanart reference :) i am considering to draw the scenes of scarlet and her makjang actor :D 

thanks in advance!!

Retriever. 

Morgan's a Great Pyrenees and JinWoo is a Husky.

The stars show their respective "Sociability"; HA at JinWoo's one star.

And JiHwan is described as a "dog" that has "a lot of tears" (LOL) and is "calm and clever".  Up top, he's labelled as a TMI (Too much info) Puppy.

Meanwhile, the Great Pyrenees is labelled up top as a "Big Companion Dog" and is described as "Follows people well and is smart", "especially when it comes to anything regarding his owner, his loyalty runs deep".

The Husky is labelled "Katalk-dog" and described as "generally quiet and well-behaved/quiet", but towards "people who harass his owner, he becomes very energetic (furious/vicious)".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

whats the animal associated with Seol Ji Hwan and the description? for future fanart reference :) i am considering to draw the scenes of scarlet and her makjang actor 

Tried to translate but I hope @stroppyse will help for correcting me.

Btw, I'll also asked for latest BTS translation dear @stroppyse.

Gomawo in advance.

And thank you a LOT for tagging me on previous BTS translation. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Edited by Visually-wandering
Forgot to say thanks ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
  • Like 7

Based on the puppies description, my order of preference to keep as company is:

- Husky

- Golden Retriever

- Great Pyrenees

:D:P 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Crap Lee Jae Wook only turned 21 years old in May? Is the Internet wrong?

* keels over * Lee Da Hee is a 1985. I am now checking if I am old enough to be his mother. 

* slinking away from this thread * until I recover. By the way he did do well in his drama choices. I found another upcoming drama. Guess I will have to watch the MBC drama then. He is doing an excellent job considering he is only a rookie actor. Good drama choices and exposure. Like Scarlett says though " where the heck is his info?" Such bare facts. And that includes his agency and both Naver profile. He needs a new manager. Although Hyun Bin is in the same agency. Well, it's been an interesting search.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I think this drama is a reversal of roles, especially between TaMi and Morgan. She seems to have the dominant role in their interaction. Notice how he slinked / slunk (?) out of bed to make sure he was looking good for her in the morning at that seaside resort? And how he seems to be the one eager for a relationship, more emotionally ready etc? Needing more reassurance (You want me?.... What about tomorrow? Will you throw me away tomorrow? Promise!) And when TaMi held him in the bed, that was a clear power move the writer and director wanted to show us!!

My romantic side is definitely rooting for GaGyeong and JinWoo!! :wub: I'm such a sucker for arranged marriage story lines!! And when GaGyeong pushed around that loud-mouth-suffering-from-foot-in-mouth disease newly-married girl in the washroom, I felt so proud!! That's what is called demonstrating love. (We have a theory here that really good sex should make a married woman stop being so talkative, I guess they don't think that way in Korea!!:D

GG is an absolute bully at work (I don't like some of the shyt she's done at work), but I almost forget her bad deeds when it comes to the "I love you but I love you behind your back" story line going on with her hubby. I hope we get to see some face to face action from both. I don't think we'll get a kiss scene from the couple, but I will be good with an implied bed scene or some level of couple-y interaction from both. They'll obviously divorce, setting the stage for them to be a real couple.  Soon!! Writernim!!

As much as Chairwoman is evil, can I say how much I love her?? The actress has really done justice to the character! She's such a bossy-boss!!! I also love how in this drama, older female actresses are not stuck in the one dimensional and badly-dressed Ahjumma roles in their 40's and beyond. These atypical roles in the industry are exciting for me and I hope there are more. You can imagine how much I loved the drama "Dear My Friends" that featured veteran actors.

Going forward I hope to see GG and JW start over, GG get Unicon from under the Chairwoman's clutches, TaMi and Barro defeat Unicon, and TaMi and GG recover their friendship.

• Like 8

@xxPeepsxx, @Visually-wandering, @ktcjdrama, thanks so much for your fast and detailed translation response!!! i’m loving tvn’s description of them so much, accurate to a T. LOL at jinwoo’s sociability rating, he’s really bad at it haha... and i love that visually-wandering has even updated the original images with te english translation. so awesome!!

its really funny that park morgan called himself tammy’s dog owner when in actual fact he’s the puppy clinging on to her for tummy rubs lol.....

golden retriever suits seol actor so well, the teary eyes that say so much!

• Like 4

“Search: WWW” Relationships Progress With Blossoming Romance

by D. Kim
4041ccd94d4848e2aab7d88ade4cc7a6.jpeg?s=

Romance is in the air on “Search: WWW”!

The tvN drama stars Im Soo Jung as Bae Ta Mi, Lee Da Hee and Cha Hyun, and Jeon Hye Jin as Song Ga Kyung, who all work at portal sites. As they struggle with their work lives, they also gain comfort and happiness through their romantic interests.

Bae Ta Mi first met Park Mo Geon (Jang Ki Yong) at an arcade, and they ended up spending the night together. Although Mo Geon expressed his genuine feelings for her, Bae Ta Mi continued to block him out due to their different lifestyles and mindsets. However, she decided to become honest with herself and eventually gave in, officially beginning their romance. Their relationship progressed further as the story of Mo Geon’s childhood was revealed and Bae Ta Mi hugged him tightly.

Preview stills for the next episode show the couple sitting side by side as they happily make watermelon punch together. 

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1337216wpp/search-www-relationships-progress-with-blossoming-romance
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh gosh I didn't know LJW was so young! There goes the ahjumma in me fangirling over a young actor again :joy:at least he isn't a minor I say! :blush:

Ooohh I didn't know there was a piano teacher coming onboard soon who is PM's first love but I am looking forward to a little more angst in their relationship. While I love how much their relationship has progressed, I enjoyed watching TM be jealous when I think her name is Dong Joo (the girl who was dating TM and CH's ex) was interested in PM. I found that entertaining given PM is always openly expressing his feelings for TM, it was nice to see a change :) I wonder if PM's first love taught him to play piano? I remember the tune he composed in the first episode sounded like it was from a piano.. anywho 2 more days to go!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Visually-wandering, nice job of translating. Just a couple of minor things I wanted to point out.

Original instagram caption: Since it’s dangerous for these puppies to be outside by themselves, take one home!

The hashtags in the original insta are just about the drama and the three actresses who star in it. For the remaining pages, I'll just comment when it's a bit different from your translation.

For MG page: Under characteristic, it reads: Follows people well and is clever. Especially, he is very loyal to his master.

For JH page: Under characteristic, it reads: Cries easily. (Or Has a lot of tears as you translated it.) Gentle and smart.

For JW page: The main name top left is actually “KaTalk Dog” rather than “Special Puppy.” Under characteristic, it reads: On the quiet and well-behaved side. However, toward anyone who bothers his owner, he can turn ferocious.

I'll post a translation of the BTS later since I have to go to work now.

4 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

its really funny that park morgan called himself tammy’s dog owner when in actual fact he’s the puppy clinging on to her for tummy rubs lol..... 

When does MG call himself TM's owner? I think I may have missed that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

When does MG call himself TM's owner? I think I may have missed that.

When he picks her up because she drunk at the bar with Scarlett

• Like 4

9 hours ago, tiMadam said:

When he picks her up because she drunk at the bar with Scarlett

Oh, I see. I usually don't look at the subtitles, so didn't realize that was how it had been translated. Thanks.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Oh, I see. I usually don't look at the subtitles, so didn't realize that was how it had been translated. Thanks.

from the subs, it did seem that way, cos Scarlett asked morgan if he was really the boyfriend, and he said ‘dog-owner’ lol. but with the absence of pronouns and etc, maybe the meaning is misconstrued..? haha.. i actually half expected him to say he lives in her fish tank or something..

• Like 3

read somewhere that scarlett’s character association is a tiger. :lol: completely apt to her personality, although she just degenerates into a soft ball of kitten around jihwan. hahaha

*sorry i couldn’t embed the link into my post above... please feel free to merge my posts if required!

• Like 3