[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quick preview translations for ep 14

KU Chairwoman : Congratulations for being selected as the CEO. But are you confidence with your past?
Tammy: What's wrong with the top search? (It shows that GG and JW names)
Joseph: That man who is a son from KU Group, is Director Song Ga Gyeong's husband, isn't he?

Ga Gyeong: Thank you for enduring these hardships with me

Man: You have to take care the people who is around and important. If there's someone who you have to hold onto, then hold onto him/her. 

Morgan: Our love has a meaning, right? (If yes) then it's okay for me

Just browsing through IG posts without any subtitles and feel the "evil" vibe from the cute-before piano teacher.  I predict those pair of lost earrings are somehow going to make an appearance.  Just hoping these annoyances are not going to take up too much screen time. #happyendingfortamimorgancamp

34 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Jihwan and Hyun scenes are so short again today :( can anyone tell me what he said to her? I think he's leaving to go somewhere??

I'm not fluent with korean but from what I understood is that he will enter in military

All the romance stories are interesting. But, I find GG and her husband's most intriguing.

I do really hope they start their romance, after the divorce. I love Ahpheng's take on the husband.  Anyone would want such a man.  Not only does he love her, he respects her ---her intelligence, decisions and choices.  He has never doubted or tried to change her.  He has only silently supported her.  He is the most charismatic and sexy. :wub:

I just ff the other couple because the eng sub will be release tomorrow morning, but approx 2 scene (and a half, if we counted scarlett watching jihwan in tv) for scarlett and jihwan (better than nothing)

because my korean is really limited, so this is what i got (CMIW)

1. The fist scene is about jihwan become no 1 search because the ex gf of pyo junsoo (the vloger), in the prev ep she wathing jihwan drama and become his fans... Scarlett got angry with her because of it but the vloger roughly said that fans should be happy if the actor getting popular... in the end scarlett got upset and leave the vloger and jihwan in front of the banner in station. Jihwan run for her but in the end still about the fans and the actor (ugh, the dialogue in here quite difficult to understand)... and they finally walk separately

2. The 2nd scene (its the most important), jihwan asked scarlett to meet and yes he told her he will go to military in about 1month... (what... this crazy drama-scarlett quote about what happen to mother in law) he fell so honor to meet scarlett (the clip from preview)..: scarlett is about to cry but in the end they just shaking hand (ugh...)

(I just activate my soompi account after a long time hiatus because of this drama, so please writter-nim don't make it sad ending) 

Awesome episode. Don't have time to organise my thoughts on this. So it ends up being an awesome episode to watch. I didn't agree or was happy with everything but I recognise plot movements and awesome acting.

The actress playing SGG is awesome. No other word for it. She has presence and charisma in spades. I love her looks and dressing. Can I look like that just I can command more respect at work? Lol.

Seol Ji Hwan broke my heart into a million pieces today. Evil, evil writer. That military enlistment move? So makjang. So fitting with  the daily drama mess he's in. And such an evil Kdramas move that I laughed while my heart sank.

This drama. Has been a gem. And %&#(@ ep 14 is going to make me cry again dammit.

What an awesome episode!!! I love ep 13 the most as of now!!!! I don't think i able to write long comment as i was super busy ... let me express a few "sentences now" before i forget what is in my thoughts

1. I love Brian!!! He knew they (TM and MG) are dating and hold hand under the table .... ahahahhahahhaha so cute... and he even know that they were fighting... cool! The last part where he walk in as CEO.. man! he is soooooo handsome (even though he may look short) .. hahahhaha so funny when he noticed that TM and Scarlet did not follow him.... he turn around and get them to walk in with him... hahhaahhahaha soo cute

2. my heart was soooooo heart broken when GG printed her signature at the divorce paper... it is hurt.. i really don't want them to divorce... but they have to in order for her to go against that mother in law!!! Both of them loves each other and yet they can't be together b'cos of KU Group! 

3. Scarlet and JH makes me disappointed and yet sad. Scarlet still confused? or she knew her own feeling? And i can't believe that she go and meet up with Shaman and discuss about her feelings... hahahhahaha .. but this Shaman seems to be accurate! Scarlet, you should tell JH that you will wait for him .. Enlistment is just 18 months... very fast! 

4. TM and MG push and pull again but this time it is MG the one who walk out ... Seriously when Da In mention that MG was her first love, MG should at least mention out that he already has the girl he loves .. why he didn't? or did he?? And i thought they have make things clear about that Marriage problem? But look at the upcoming ep 14 preview, the issue comes again ... man ..... I think i need tissue for ep 14 .. 

5. I like the way the HQ management came and fired NIK as the CEO! when Emily mention "Removed" .. i clap my hand sooooo loud that i nearly forgot that i am actually in the office... hahahahahhaha.. serve you right NIK! Boo!

6. Scarlet called TM "shorty" very cute!!!!! 

7. still hate that Vlogger!!!! 

... Oh my god! i wrote nearly half of it now.. got to go for a meeting... i love episode 13.. i love you, Brian!!!!! woohoo!!!! 

This is a turning point for PMG n TM.  It seems that she will break up with him so he can have the family he wants.  It's a hard decision. Then again I can be wrong but the ep seems to be heading to a breakup where they both agree.

Scarlett and JH..the scene is so sad.  She still don't know that her feelings is more than a fan and that he has feelings for her.

CG and JW---they were the couple who least likely and now the couple that seems the strongest.

Loved the last scene Brian come back and loved the scene CG becoming the CEO

I will see what happens tom.  

I feel like there will be a time skip.

I wanted to see if the 3 women will team up and wish it was sooner since we only have 3 ep left.

Grarrrrr!!!! What's so important about marriage?! You're not even wanting to get married, so TaMi, why are you thinking so much? MoGun's a big boy and can choose for himself so let him!

For all you know, while marriage has been a dream for him since young, what he really wants is having someone he loves to set up a family with - which you can do without marriage. I don't see anywhere that she's against kids. And even if she is, then leave it to MoGun to make that decision whether to leave or stay, but let him make it fully informed. Because if you can part ways amicably, why part ways bitterly? All she has to do is be true to herself, which is what MoGun wants from her too, instead of saying whatever that's opposite because of her mental gymnastics and hurting MoGun who can only take it as yet another person not accepting him wholly and pushing him away again.

Honestly, when she said last episode that he's not being fair because she's the only one explaining why she doesn't want marriage, I thought she was not being fair to him at all. Like, he wasn't even questioning you, he just wanted time off to try to understand what he can't understand because not everyone's logic is the same and he just happens not to understand her logic on that point. Besides, he WAS explaining himself too - why exactly he's hurt, why exactly marriage (protection to him). 

This couple, is so hard.

Now that JiHwan is gonna be in the army, can he approach Scarlett as a regular man? You aren't supposed to be a celebrity in the army anyway. Heheheheheheh. And, urgh! What timing. Reminds me of Choi JinHyuk -took nearly 10 years to gain traction and then is carted off to the army so unceremoniously. Do your military service whenever earliest guys! But Scarlett! This is a chance for you!

GaGyeong and JinWoo is heart-teu! I hope JinWoo is soothed as much as GaGyeong is by her breaking down and crying on his shoulders at how pathetic the ending of their marriage is. At least it showed it meant something to her. I have lots of hope for this two. Maybe they'll be the ones starting their own family and getting married only when they're in their 70s and fully retired, hahaha! 

Also, Manseh!!!! The man who kept crooning about not wanting to work is back to work!!! And flanked by his two badass left and right hands too!

Shall we see where Barro goes from here? I'm so excited to see what GaGyeong has up her sleeves. It will be a competition of a lifetime - but I hope a more fair one now that she doesn't have that mother-in-law hovering above her and instead has an ex-husband who'll cook and clean and care and (what else does he do? I need that AhPeng strip) support her. Also, her parents are disgusting. 

Plus, GaGyeong has always been a more formidable foe than Na InKyung. TaMi and Scarlett better pull up their bootstraps. I wonder how long TaMi's gonna stay employed.

I feel like Adele’s song “love in the dark’ would describe how MG feels about his relationship with TM. The lyrics in this song hurts so bad when I first heard it in 2015. I now have a drama that plays out the relationship in this song perfectly. Crossing my fingers that he really will not walk away at the end of all this. 

I didn’t watch “Memories of A” but apparently he played this character called Marco. Just seeing him as Marco/Makjang drama jerk/Seol Ji Hwan shows he’s a very versatile actor. Hope to see him in more meaty roles in the future. :)

Archived