Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Last interview trans before the final ep

Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin Share Thoughts As “Memories Of The Alhambra” Comes To A Close

Jan 20, 2019 by sala12

“Memories of the Alhambra” is airing its last episode on January 20. Ahead of the final broadcast, the leading actors Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin commented on the drama coming to a close. Hyun Bin, who brought life to Yoo Jin Woo and led viewers to a magical game world, said, “I recall leaving for Granada, Spain with an excited heart in late spring as summer approached.” He shared, “Among all the projects I’ve done, ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ filmed for the longest time. I hope this becomes a good memory to the actors and staff as we’ve ran for seven months for this moment.” The actor added, “I want to express my gratitude for the viewers who were with us for the two months ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ aired. I hope that viewers were able to feel a refreshing and original experience through Jin Woo’s eyes.” Park Shin Hye, who perfectly took on both the roles of the strong and lovely Jung Hee Joo as well as the game character Emma, said, “First, thank you to all the viewers who loved Hee Joo and Emma from ‘Memories of the Alhambra.”” She commented, “The fellow actors and staff including the director have left many impressions in my memory as we’ve filmed for the long time of seven months. Everyone worked really hard, and I was really grateful and happy.” Finally, the production staff said, “Thank you to the viewers who’ve ran with ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ until the last episode. Please stay with us as the fascinating eight weeks of magic come to a close to discover what will become of the magical couple tonight.”

Source: soompi

• Like 9

Let's hope for the best tonight!

DxV9EVDX4AEZBmo.jpg

Anyway, how can she look so pretty when she cried tho?

• Like 10

@stargazer187 Loved reading your take on the penultimate episode. So this is me trying to make sense of things through the many instances of illogic. (Please excuse me if others have previously chimed in on this similarly — I haven’t been following the forum and am just responding to my dear friend’s post that I was tagged to.)

1. I think the bug was introduced when real blood was spilled in the presence of Emma who’s supposed to stand for peace and there is to be no fighting within a 20m radius of her. However, unlike the digitally produced weapons she could disable, the knife Marco stuck in Seju’s side could not be removed. So a player got injured in the game and he happened to be the Master. Seju became the first bug.

2. Jinwoo and Hyungseok probably entered the game around when the bug was introduced and Hyungseok became the second real victim after Marco. 

3. Seju couldn’t be “removed” by Emma as the bug because he went into hiding and was afraid to complete the quest.

4. Jinwoo became the bug when he completed the quest and replaced Seju as the Master. Emma was to destroy him, the bug, cos she is supposed to eliminate anything that does not stand for peace.

5. Heeju doesn’t die when she gets injured and gets logged out instead cos she’s not linked to anyone else who carries the bug, like everyone else testing the game.

6. Prof Cha died even though he’s also a level 1 player cos he made an alliance with Jinwoo who had become infected cos he caused the death of someone in the game when the bug was released. Same goes for Secretary Seo.

Did Seju know all of this would happen given he was the one who programmed the game? Doesn’t seem like it — he couldn’t tell Heeju what happened or what made him come out of hiding. Perhaps he knew only because he saw that he had been replaced as the Master.

Did Seju programme the game with that role for Emma in mind? I cannot think why he would if he did not write the game with the knowledge of the bug. If he was on the run all this while, I cannot see how he would’ve been able to get to a computer to re-programme it or write an anti-virus code. This bit, I haven’t quite figured out and may never. It continues to be a messy story with messy editing, but I’m so far invested into it — I need to know if the game can be reset and if all will be well, even if it means an apocalypse must happen. 

@kokodus @lynne22

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Far from over...we're always rooting for you, Jinwoo x Heejoo

Awww.. Those pics with wordings. So beautiful :wub:

• Like 7

Holding on and believing, exactly!!:heart:

Streaming now.. Ads before the show starts.. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Im soooo late but Lets hope this will happen ...wait I said no expectations...ok just keep that somewhere back in my mind then...way, way back. See @wenchanteur Im listening ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

hahaha @Kasmic the creativity of Magical couple fans is real :joy: loved it. extremely.:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Its starting.... word of warning I havent seen sub ep 15 yet so excuse me if I get a tad bit lost.

Park sees dead Cha.Police comes to take his body. The member on the Jone board calls Park and tells him about the game that Cha told him to turn it on (?). He tells him that JW called him too. Then Park leaves thinking he knows what happened to Prof Cha

HJ is talking to SJ...SJ saying he doesnt understand what happened. SJ asks who doing the quest..HJ says its JW and she tells him what happened in Granda. including how he fell of the staircase, to how she cared for him inhospital to ...really do we need this flashback???

HJ is upset and SJ sees her crying..lets hope SJ can help

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Spoiler

Rush in apartment, police pers in

Jinwoo receives call from the chief who can shutdown and turn on the server

Sejoo having talk with Hejoo

Fast flashback of Jinwoo Hejoo relationship from the beginning

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Yaaalll readyyy?

Recap. 

Nothing much happening. Just a recap of ep 15.

JW requested from Jone worker to keep the servers open.

SJ says stuff.

Now its HJ-JW flashbacks.

HJ is in tears.

Cut to JW at the church.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Let´s gather here for a quick prayer for all the devices that may be thrown or the tables that may be flippled because of the dissatisfaction that may occur with the ending of this drama. :lol:

sidenote. I´m actually quite optimistic for the ending

me too.. i want to believe it the writer one last time lol.

i can't believe its ending today...the day when jw knock on hj's door in granada seems ages ago.

by the way, if there is going to be another ver of moa, i would really want to see hj slaying some npcs...together with jw in granada.

• Like 6

I think I'm late again...

Scene of Park in the hotel with Prof's body. Hotel staff came in and went to get help. Park sighed. Cut to ambulance in front of hotel. Park remains in the room, downcast. He got a call from the Director who switched on the server. He told Park that Prof asked him the night before to switch server on. Park ran out of the room, staff told him police is asking question. He said later.

Flashback to when JW getting up, Prof's phone is on, he answered, from that director. JW gave him some instructions. This director updated Park so.

HJ and SJ.... SJ asked who is that person. HJ told him it's YJW. SJ finds it hard to believe. HJ updated him how he came to the hostel and bought it. HJ recalling her key encounters with JW while she cries. SJ asked why she cried.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Zombie cha is at the church...what the what???

oh JW gets the key and stabs Cha..WOAH!!! 

Park is at the church and sees JW cane...dude his in...Park is in the game and sees a pile of white fairy dust??? hahaha! i dunno what it is 

Back to Zombie Cha and JW. Cha is literally disovliving and turned into the fairy dust

Park looks around..crap he sess another pile of fairy dust..better not be JW

back to JW shooting and he sees Prof Cha now..what he what

JW wlaks to Pro Cha and stabs him with the key and he dissolves to fairy dust too

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

JW at church. And he sees zombie cha again. 

Ohhh. He uses the key to kill Cha. Cool

Office dude arrives at the church and logs in. He's level 5. Where is JW? Ohhh. What is that dust? 

Oooo. Cha became dust after being stabbed by key-dagger.

Sidenote: Now will JW have to kill seo too? Hmmm

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3