[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

They clearly want to talk more but they couldn't find the courage to carry on the conversation 

I looooooooooooveeeeee that lovesick look on JH ... Wakakakkaka... He has fallen .. OLYMPIC has fallen .... Ova

30 minutes ago, feima said:

@Bambiina

I never knew that the word OVER could sound so sexy and addictive!,,,, OVER 

I never know talking true walkie talkie can be erotic ova...

THE RATING IS 5.5 ..... 5.5 .... 5.5

five point five .... Ova

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 9 was really great. Although the kiss many of us are waiting for didnt come, we are fortunate that they still gave us many lovely and cute scenes.

I personally like the beach scene a lot. What a beautiful place that it ! The beach is so white and clean. The scenes where Anna n JH ran across the beach, esp there was one scene where tons of seagull flew up and away when Anna chased them, with JH behind her, Oh man, my heart just beat so fast and I was so awed by that beautifully shot scenes. Credit to the director for capturing such beautiful scenes, which personally for me there is no other scene from other drama that i've watched can be compared to this. The song played during the beach scene, I LIKE it a lot !!! It's a simple song but it gives me a lot of feels for that scene. I've been humming it the whole day. Does anyone know what song is this ? Yoona is really pretty! , :D. She's really cute when playing "freeze and move" with JH. I have fallen in love with her even though i'm a girl.

I am not a Yoona fan but I totally find no issue with her acting. In fact i feel she can act well, esp the church scene, the reunion scene with her father, I cried with her. To me, I can relate to her through her acting, she totally convince me. Her chemistry with JCW is also great. I like JCW and have watched few of his drama. This guy is really great, there simply no complaint about his acting.

I hope the kiss all of us is waiting for can come quickly. Tonight is already the 10th epi, we are left with 6 more....not much time left.....please come quickly !!!! And most importantly many many more....not just one. :P

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @ruzikie @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys @sujenlee06 @YourHighness . @Ayame @Grey_Lady

@LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23@soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr@notohaterfans @riiko1988 @EmmanuelleLinYi @paulette @raniely @feima @Mayiya @fifie @SunnySun26 @Sesame Chew @O2

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Kim Jae Ha...no neko ya!!!  66

[TRANS/NETIZENS] YoonA & Ji Chang Wook skinship + walkie-talkie and beach scenes (ep9 from Naver TVCast)
tumblr_inline_offjydwG2B1rokzl1_500.jpgtumblr_inline_offjzvKwet1rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] “Your cheek is mine” Ji Chang Wook and YoonA’s very lovely skinship

1. [+1734 -52] ha.. Jeha is really heart racing. Holding Anna’s cheekis really honey dropping in the eyes. Jeha 

2. [+1383 -40] Very heart fluttering

3. [+1290 -39] This scene is heart fluttering to death

4. [+1104 -29] No.. this is very heart fluttering ㄱㄱㄱㅋㅋㅋ holding her cheeks is really ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. [+1023 -29] heok no kiss

6. [+853 -28] This is good… 

7. [+815 -25] The two are cuddling ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ  it’s very cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+787 -27] ah I will die on their sweetness today.. euk

9. [+765 -22] These two should walk in the flowery road onlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ JeNa couple is so cute

10. [+626 -20] It really rose on the real time

12. [+506 -21] ah drunk Anna also looks cute ㅋㅋ they’re both sweet

13. [+460 -16] cute and cool…. the two matched well

14. [+424 -11] At last.. 

15. [+17 -0] This is the couple that I want 

tumblr_inline_offjspkgcy1rokzl1_1280.jpgtumblr_inline_offju6dogd1rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Our time continues! Ji Chang Wook&Im YoonA called on the radio for an earnest request

1. [+876 -6] wa Jeha and Anna’s beauty is on the roll, they have sweetness this time ㅜㅜ please walk in the flowery road onlyJeNa couple!!!!!

2. [+736 -7] They both look cute here ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+710 -7] I feel like my heart has disappeared

4. [+593 -4] Heart Attack

5. [+545 -5] JeNa couple!!! I think you guys look great!!! 

6. [+518 -4] Why are they so sweet like this

7. [+457 -2] heart racing… bang bang couple

8. [+447 -4] They’re both very cute ㅠㅠ

9. [+431 -3] I like JeNa couple so much. I hope their sweetness continues. ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+300 -1] YoonA is very cute

tumblr_inline_offklqky6R1rokzl1_500.jpgtumblr_inline_offkiyD7ge1rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Ji Chang Wook and YoonA’s love blossoms with their autumn date

1. [+878 -11] Anna is a woman too and this is what every girl wants. Jeha is very heart fluttering while pretending he hates it JeNa couple please walk in a flowery road only

2. [+833 -11] wow YoonA’s visual is real… That face is very delicate. That part when they were at the sea is really daebak!!! She seems to be the woman to fall for

3. [+739 -3] K1 and J4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they hit the home run unexpectedlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YoonA looks so cute and Jeha is so cool pretending he hates it, this is the thing that I’ve been wanting to see! 

4. [+583 -0] Jeha is really cool on the outside but warm on the insideJeNa couple is heart fluttering

5. [+560 -4] My heart almost stopped watching YoonA. She looks so pretty today!

6. [+495 -3] Ah JeNa couple should really last forever!! I didn’t know that this is as sweet as ice-ding

7. [+444 -1] kyu ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ It’s so good. Jeha and Anna let’s walk in a sweet road

8. [+433 -3] It’s really very pretty

9. [+408 -4] ah the JeNa couple is so pretty♥Jeha and Anna-ya, let’s be happy!!!♥ It’s heart throbbing and heart fluttering

10. [+395 -1] they suit each other well~

11. [+336 -0] Real Deer&Deer

12. [+295 -1] The picture looks nice seeing the beautiful scenery while watching the JeNa couple 

13. [+276 -3] ah really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why do I feel like there’s something dangerous that’s about to happen again for tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. [+268 -4] ah it’ going to finish already. The drama is so short ㅠ.ㅠ

15. [+26 -0] kya the picture

Source: Naver TVCast

Trans by @crownprincesone

Thanks and cr to @crowpincesone

Hi, everyone. Silent lurker delurking just to say how I love the part in ep 9 when YJ's assistant threatened Jeha about killing him if he hurts YJ. Jeha completely ignored her and just said "whatever."  Our bodyguard really does not have any fear. 

Never been a fan of Ji Chang Wook but this definitely just made me a fan. He's just too adorable to not like. 

Thanks for listening to my rant. Back to lurking. 

3 minutes ago, jcsong said:

Hi, everyone. Silent lurker delurking just to say how I love the part in ep 9 when YJ's assistant threatened Jeha about killing him if he hurts YJ. Jeha completely ignored her and just said "whatever."  Our bodyguard really does not have any fear. 

Never been a fan of Ji Chang Wook but this definitely just made me a fan. He's just too adorable to not like. 

Thanks for listening to my rant. Back to lurking. 

Annyeong!!! welcome to the thread....please ranting a lot more love to this drama 

17 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @ruzikie @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys @sujenlee06 @YourHighness . @Ayame @Grey_Lady

@LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23@soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr@notohaterfans @riiko1988 @EmmanuelleLinYi @paulette @raniely @feima @Mayiya @fifie @SunnySun26 @Sesame Chew @O2

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Kim Jae Ha...no neko ya!!!  66

*Walki talkie* reporting here, over. :P It's gonna be weird to mention this here, but yeah JeAnna appeared in my dreams. They had a daughter and they were playing that ice and freeze game. And got so mad after being woken up. :angry: wtf~ But something came to mind about the bollocks that YJ came up with regarding Anna's Sociophobia. Munchausenn by proxy. a pretty screwed up form of Abuse especially when Anna was just a kid. Ugh, someone please richard simmons slap YJ for me.

START

YJ and Anna monologue...previous scenes...

JH anxious in front of Anna's room. Anna calming her heart beat can't help smiling too....

Both walking to the door, closing their ears to the door try to hear something from both of them....this is too cute.

JH about to open the door, so is Anna grab the door handle. Then Anna call JH over walkie talkie. JH run to answer it and happy. She said she forget to say have a nice dream, over...hahahaha

both smiling. 

Kim Jae Ha..good night...Anna said without turning on the walkie talkie.

JH say the same line too...Go Anna good night....omoo

JH driving back alone. J4 putting make up on Anna. Anna remember when JH gave her the CPR kiss and say J4 that she've been kissed too. J4 shurprise.

JH stop the car, remembering his scenes with Anna

J4 laugh at Anna about the kiss...J4 bragging about the kiss, 

Hahahahaha J4 put "TOO MUCH" make up on her. Anna running to find JH. The maid say that K2 is go. Anna disappointed. The maid remember what JH say about what might YJ do to Anna right now. 

JH receive mms...its Anna pictures hahahaha. Anna call him, asking did he receive the pic.

JH : Yes

Anna : Am I pretty?

JH : Pretty

Anna : Kim Jae Ha, you're mine now

JH : whatever you like 

hahahaha

JH talks with his boss at a garage...about Anna i supose

Shes with 'unle'...he shows her some papers/book

Madam i having an interview again...she faking tears :rolleyes:

Interviewer female is the same...there is whird something between them...did she mentioned 'your son' or was is mine?

JH arrive at YJ house. He is guarding her. 

YJ : Did Anna like being there?

JH : Yes

YJ : That's good, when will she back?

JH not answering. 

YJ arrive at the TV station. Choi talking with JH about Anna. 

Anna at the house, samchoon there. Anna greet him. Samchoon looks a little uneasy. Anna ask what happen. Samchoon say he is hesitating to show it. Then he give her the police report about Anna's mom death.

YJ interviewed. The same MC. MC ask about how the story behidn her becoma Anna guardian. YJ answer with her lies and angelic face. YJ play a little tears telling story about Anna's mom death. 

YJ a little shock about the next thing said by the MC...(I can't catch up). The MC purposely ask while YJ getting re touch, so YJ can not fight her.....OMO...is this MC is samchoon wife???

YJ brought up abot the MC kid again, but this time the C already ready to fight her back, MC wins this time. 

YJ is anxious now answering the MC question. The MC really push her to the edge slowly. Now she bring up about the designer that happened took Anna picture and spread it on socmed that make Anna widely known as now. 

She calls Anna in!!!! Madam is shocked!!! Anna seats beside madam...she refers to madam as ajummma ...was funny ;)

That man from Span that took pic of 'angel' is on the screen...madam is sweating hehe...Anna is calm and smiling...JH is tensed...Anna talks about her mum and that she died...that she wants to know why her mum died...can't wait for subs

I think madam will need a therapy after that hehehe

OMG Interviewer is ambushing CYJ now that she got her son off somewhere and out of YJ's reach.  Looks like she is in cahoots with CSW and poking holes in YJ's story with Anna's help.

Why do I now wish YJ would just destroy all her enemies especially that smiling doublecrosser CSW? K2 is not looking all that pleased but neither did he give her the stop signal.

Anna is talking about her mother's suicide much to YJ's hidden panic and Secretary Kim would like to kill everyone there right now.  Anna says she wants to know why her mother died.

Archived