Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, there's a Thai version of it airing right now, and it's a lot darker than the original one.

Oh, I see. You liked the drama so much that you will watch the Thai remake as well? :D

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@LeftCoastOppa and @Sleepy Owl Chingus, you can't blame us, the ladies! It's always raining men in this thread. Never a dull moment here

I think @LeftCoastOppa and @Sleepy Owl  don’t understand we vote them to mopping nothing can Changing to that , but what they still have in mind :sweat_smile:

All you girls need to clean in gun point or not :D

Kl0I3XJ.gif

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's try to convince @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng to watch it with us? :kiss_wink:

I will watch once most of the episodes have been aired, and we are sure its gonna be a good one :piggydance:

@larusChingu I watched all 6 episodes of "The Road: Tragedy of One", and it is actually a good drama. I am liking the suspense and mystery, and the acting of everyone has been really good. The episodes are long, but I hardly found the need to FF.

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, larus said:

Oh, I see. You liked the drama so much that you will watch the Thai remake as well? :D

Yeah the drama is good - I liked it a lot. Only Bogummy drama I have ever watched. :glasses:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, it's an EXACT copy of the original. You don't have to wait to see if it's gonna be good. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Sleepy Owl your going to like it. It's been good so FAR. :heart:

this is the First thai drama that I seen the FL. she did act in the stranded(netflix) but she was guest so I don¨t remember her role in that.  I watched dramas that the ML lead and SL has acted.   I really like the older cast. they are really good. 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

dongsaeng, it's an EXACT copy of the original. You don't have to wait to see if it's gonna be good.

I knew it is exactly as the original. I recently saw a title of a kdrama I watched and I clicked for curiosity for the first episode. It was a remake (probably also Thai) of a korean drama and there were even the same dialogues and situations. :D

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** Anyone is interested to watch this soon 

It has started? I want to see a light drama. I was thinking about this one, Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha or Monthly House

I think I will watch Shin Mina`s drama if I will read good things about it.

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu I bet in kdrama they get expert qualifications on kissing , bedding & abs  because for someone who work for minimum wage of he got a lot of qualifications :mrgreen:

** Anyone is interested to watch this soon :D

y<eaaah i'm going to watch it. it has lovestruck vibes, what with the whole beach and surf theme :D

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

44 minutes ago, agenth said:

y<eaaah i'm going to watch it. it has lovestruck vibes, what with the whole beach and surf theme :D

, would he let us see his abs In drama finally now he getting girl like @joccu oppa :mrgreen: or Is it only who got bigger Cheek dimples kind of vibe drama    :sweat_smile:

YUioPhH.gif

=2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I got side tracked by The Promise. I couldn't wait to know what happens in the Second Husband and many members had commented how it was similar to The Promise, so I dropped everything and devouring the episodes. I am waiting for Chingus to reach EP 10 in Goong so that I can vent out my frustration so that drama is paused. Good Doctor has been paused too. I must complete them all and not get side-tracked by the new dramas.

@confusedheart I have added both to my ever-growing MDL to watch list. :partyblob: Omaigad, Goong... I think it was one of the first kdramas I have watched (after Winter Sonata lol) - it has been way too long since I first watched it. Good Doctor was really good, too. Of course I got a bit side-tracked by Joo Won's strong-looking hands and arms, but due to his way younger age, he has also been relegated to the "son" category.  :fear:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

** SERIOUSLY IS The road : tragedy of one 

@Ameera Ali It's nearly 1.45am, I checked out the blurb on MDL and I misread the word 'salvation' as 'salivation of residents who live at Rose Hill[...]'. :sweatingbullets: :loolz:

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

don't believe half of what these guys tell you about me and @Sleepy Owl, they're just upset they can't get us to clean up after them :)  - Welcome to the thread

@LeftCoastOppa thanks for the welcome B)

:emmm: Since I'm a new member, may I ask for you and @Sleepy Owl to help clean up just this once? :please:

6 hours ago, confusedheart said:

you can't blame us, the ladies! It's always raining men in this thread. Never a dull moment here.

My virgin eyes and heart are still reeling from the shock and sudden excessive exposure. :coolshades:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

hahahaha i had a great laugh reading back, especially Boy George and V.. i hope he ditched the feminine image soon, the thick eyeliners and pouty lips seriously irks me.. so no worries, i'm not even going to get near @kokodus oppa lol

and extra food for the new presidents of MOPS

grilling-korean-beef-copy.jpg

cr.: owner

grats to @joccu for the 1% joowon oppa ownership! don't forget to let me :4267_LiccGif: once in a while!

good morning chingus! it's monday again!!

@Thong Thin @agenth @gm4queen @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Wuzetian @willenette @larus @joccu @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @kokodus @confusedheart @_gillianne19_ @anjuliet @hsmz @pompyavi

1433158604769.jpeg

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu I bet in kdrama they get expert qualifications on kissing , bedding & abs  because for someone who work for minimum wage of he got a lot of qualifications 

** Anyone is interested to watch this soon 

+ 2

I am watching, can't wait for Mr Dimple (Kim Seon-Ho).

Hmm... interesting to know if he has sexy abs.

As far as I know he is like my oppa who has no abs at all. :D

@Sleepy Owl  I will be  watching The Road: Tragedy One once I completed The Devil Judge.

I never missed any of Ji Jin-Hee drama.

@sadthe1st  I dont mind Ms koko @kokodus post his V oppa, all I want is his collections of earings :w00t:

Good Morning.

@agenth  @Calli  @confusedheart @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa @Min2206  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sky Kang  @_gillianne19_  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @MayanEcho @larus  @anjuliet

breakfast.jpg&ehk=wQKiqkoLE3mucDQULYO8Lt

cr to owner

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning chingus! it's monday again!!

Good morning @sadthe1st and to all you fab chingus. :approves: I really need to go to sleep soon as I have an appointment in about... 8 hours. :daydream:

Really enjoyed reading all your posts here - good night(ish) and see you all later after I finish studying. :offtospace:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Good morning @Min2206 * @Thong Thin * :partyblob: I really must go - all these food photos is making me hungry *must resist the urge to snack at 2.30-ish in the morning* 

Have an awesome Monday and week ahead* @agenth @confusedheart @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sky Kang  @willenette @larus @Sleepy Owl 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5