Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon okay, I am sold!

I have seen your posts :sweatingbullets: I follow that forum thread, too, but he's more of my daughter's, and oh, she doesn't usually like to share. :blink:

I know that you're on oppa's thread, but I needed to confirm you're into his biceps. :D

I have married oppa off to @agenth so she's a very lucky gal to have a hubby with strong arms. :glasses:

@anjuliet is your daughter on the thread too? :w00t:

11 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Me looking here be like...

You like....? :D

Wanna join our Pervy Ahjummas club? @Ameera Ali twin and I are accepting new members at the moment.

We abs lovers need to unite so that we can start a petition to see more abs in kdramas.

:wow1:

tumblr_myhfym7ost1qfqs50o3_250.gifv

cr. to owner

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

Oh yes, I forgot to mention their matching T-shirts! I was solely disappointed when he just went into the pool after taking off his shirt. :cries: Who does that? It's criminal to mislead the audience.

@anjuliet I am newbie in this world of abs. I am still learning. I love Ji Sung and Jang Hyuk too! I love ahjussi oppas. :highonflowers:

I don't have any 'hands' to offer. But I want to say this in response to @agenth and @Ameera Ali's hand gifs

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Won't happen any time soon. Look at this face, how can anyone bring themselves to abandon such a pretty face.

:emmm:I'm obviously not familiar with so many, but who is this..? 

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know that you're on oppa's thread, but I needed to confirm you're into his biceps. :D

I have married oppa off to @agenth so she's a very lucky gal to have a hubby with strong arms like him

@partyon yes, I do, he might just be the "youngest" oppa for me :lol: (I am just looking, @agenth B)

No, she doesn't know about this site. She still doesn't get the concept of these things, as she told me she doesn't notice them. Whatever is wrong with you, girl??  Too busy being in like with her soon to be boyfriend. :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla watching ep 1 I remember why I used to to think she dumb :sweat_smile:

No one can take it shirt before sundown according to her rules- what logic 

risk insurance. she is trying to ensure she got the abs to all herself. she has it for ep 1 and then it goes downhill from there. lesson from second husband -- don't get too attached to abs or swim in jeans. at some point, you will end up in bread suit only for company. 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wanna join our Pervy Ahjummas club? @Ameera Ali twin and I are accepting new members at the moment.

We abs lovers need to unite so that we can start a petition to see more abs in kdramas.

@Sky Kang you welcome to join the  club 

O6FoZ1i.gif

but don’t mistake it with mopping perv club lead by @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa

:sweat_smile:
cL7m5jc.gif

Yes  @agenth I am watching it :approves:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla watching ep 1 I remember why I used to to think she dumb :sweat_smile:

No one can take it shirt before sundown according to her rules- what logic 

@confusedheart  was studying how to sniff abs , miss you 

+2

Omg who's the guy? What kdrama is this? 

@partyon @Ameera Ali are there qualifications needed to join? :joy:

+2

Edited by Sky Kang
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I am newbie in this world of abs. I am still learning. I love Ji Sung and Jang Hyuk too! I love ahjussi oppas.

@confusedheart I used to be crazy about them. I don't mind, but erm it has always been the hands and arms. :wub: I just feel a bit funny (not in the lol way) about admiring younger guys. :crazymad:it's +/-10 years. 

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

welcome to this thread

Thank you @joccuchingu :loveu:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Omg who's the guy? What kdrama is this? 

+2

The Second Husband

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes  @agenth I am watching it 

+2

oooh nice. yeah it is a pretty dark drama, I like it so far!

@partyon when she sees too much hair on jcw

20210126-7.gif 

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I have been busy studying. @partyon  and @Ameera Alishould be proud of me now That's a visual representation of me studying  (about) abs. 

+2

if you say so.... for a second I thought you were investigating either deodorants or waxing strips. 

Spoiler

Chansung | Daily K Pop News

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

What's with the skirt? :unamused:

Its called fashion. You would not understand. Pffft.

7 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

m obviously not familiar with so many, but who is this..? :joy:

Thats my oppa. Kim tae hyung aka V aka the world's most handsome man. He is the member of a kpop group called BTS

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

On 8/21/2021 at 10:42 AM, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Morning....Happy Saturday

@Ameera Ali  @agenth  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian  @willenette

Vietnamese Banh mi  for everyone.

@MayanEcho  hope you are feeling better today, be strong.

@gm4queen  hope you enjoyed your little party with your close family members.

@Thong Thin  love this - Vietnamese food is generally considered much healthier than Chinese food because they use less oil and frying of vegetables, as well as use of lighter sauces on their food. It's like Greek food. :7555_attack:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

29 minutes ago, agenth said:

oooh are you watching this? 

i also offer this:

it's just a teaser/prelude to your gif :D 

Spoiler

tumblr-4d3fa35762e1e74546a4229464a49712-

am I the only one who thinks "ew, unhygenic! use a band aid or put some ointment on that wound. no need for germs. world already has too many at the moment....."

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali Missed you and your abs gifs too! Since Sung Hoon's exit with the barf drama, my life was so boring! But what is that hands on drama you are watching? Sharing is caring, chingu! Palli palli tell me the name of the drama so that I can further my studies.

@anjuliet I was just into 'pretty faces'  I saw a new drama  and fell in love with the pretty faced oppas and fell out of love as soon as the drama ended. Now I am trying to prove myself a worthy friend of chingu @Ameera Ali by studying (about) abs. Chingu @partyon's enlightening session on the difference between abs and man-boobs must have been the changing point in my life. :loolz:Thank you @partyon on the very enlightening session on abs and man boobs  How do you like my progress? See how obsessed I have become with Chansung's abs?:coolshades:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

@confusedheart I used to be crazy about them. I don't mind, but erm it has always been the hands and arms. :wub: I just feel a bit funny (not in the lol way) about admiring younger guys. it's +/-10 years. 

don't worry; am bored with most of these oppas as well. not interested in the young ones either. @kokodus is special. she goes from mr. moustache brooding dangerous to some baby who looks like he would have a hard time defending you from a cockroach. good thing, I know how to use insect spray myself.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
  Reveal hidden contents

am I the only one who thinks "ew, unhygenic! use a band aid or put some ointment on that wound. no need for germs. world already has too many at the moment....."

LOL! there's no wound on his fingers! she's just kissing his finger in an invitation to kiss her :D ... and more.

Download-2020-12-27-T125546.gif 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

@Lmangla she look bored ,may explain why no more abs she shattered his confidence and on the top of it she not appreciating his childish act :lol:

6lNSeJi.gif

@Sky Kang is the second husband 

@joccu hello our  98% shareholder of sexy oppa :Pandabulous:  , did you keep oppa save :sweat_smile: - you can always take 1% me and my twin can’t remember who we give too 

@confusedheart we need more report on your sniffing study , I can’t get why is related to strong hand  :rubchin:
+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2