Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

she goes from mr. moustache brooding dangerous to some baby who looks like he would have a hard time defending you from a cockroach. good thing, I know how to use insect spray myself.

@Lmangla :loolz:

What's with them pretty faces, anyway? I catch them (spiders in my case) with a glass jar and cardboard. 

@kokodus :heartxoxo:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

@Lmangla Ottoke?  :cries:

US:

Lion King Can You Feel The Love Tonight GIFs | Tenor

@Lmangla

Can you feel the love tonight... No. - Grumpy Cat - quickmeme

@joccu When? Ji Sung's drama is airing the last ep tonight. I was going to be without an oppa again. Good thing namgoog min's drama is airing soon. Devil Judge was such a disappointment! Can't believe Ji Sung agreed to be part of this ridiculous drama. It started well and was promising but last night's episode and the antagonist motive for revenge has to be the most frivolous among all. 

+2:cries:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

you should check namgoog min new drama thread. It is something veil. The drama should start soon. He has amazing arms these days.

@joccu omaigad, yessss! It's called Black Sun/The Veil. NGM's transformation was excitingly shocking, but he's also one of my daughter's oppas, so I've relegated him to a "son". :fear:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

don't worry; am bored with most of these oppas as well. not interested in the young ones either. @kokodus is special. she goes from mr. moustache brooding dangerous to some baby who looks like he would have a hard time defending you from a cockroach. good thing, I know how to use insect spray myself.

+2

Aishhh but he is manly.... why you guys keep calling him a baby??? Sighhh

main-qimg-3bc9fa427d91882411d7f0abfaac62

@anjuliet if he is your son, then make me your daughter in law

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@kokodus he hasn't passed our "approved" meaning of 'manly', maybe? He does have a baby face :wub:

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

if he is your son, then make me your daughter in law

:loolz: okay, you are now my daughter in law! 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, agenth said:

LOL! there's no wound on his fingers! she's just kissing his finger in an invitation to kiss her :D ... and more.

so he is not in pain because of a paper cut or a burn. it really looked like a wound with pus coming out. #too-many-crime-dramas.....

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Devil Judge was such a disappointment! Can't believe Ji Sung agreed to be part of this ridiculous drama. It started well and was promising but last night's episode and the antagonist motive for revenge has to be the most frivolous among all.

@confusedheart I did start watching it, but that woman from Mr. Sunshine and Man to Man spoiled it for me (never liked her as an actress).

I'll just keep remembering Ji Sung in My PS Partner. Were you the one who said you're gonna watch it over some weekend before? 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@Lmangla Ottoke?  

US:

@Lmangla

bwahahahahah..... laughed so much over the cat meme....because it is true! I really don't care about abs. am like the gif posted by @Ameera Ali

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla she look bored ,may explain why no more abs she shattered his confidence and on the top of it she not appreciating his childish act

the woman wants to soak her feet in water in peace. :P

not worry about how to wash out chlorine from jeans. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it really looked like a wound with pus coming out.

i can't stop laughing at this.. sucking pus sounds worse than sucking a venomous snake bite!

gravity falls puke GIF

24 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

It started well and was promising but last night's episode and the antagonist motive for revenge has to be the most frivolous among all. 

so this drama finally ended?? how was it how was it?? i dropped it after first few episodes cos i din like the FL.

i'm glad everyone is back on hyper mode with all the abs, handsome oppa chats!

I Love You Heart GIF by The Swoon

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

maybe he needs to brood more and look like he will kill someone with an arrow for ticking him off?

EkrbzkPX0AMfOJQ.jpg 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:omg:? What a remarkable boost in pages within just few hours???

I think @Ameera Ali chingu is to blame for this! Where have you been before??:loolz:

I love to take credit but @partyon @kokodus war war is more entertaining :sweat_smile:

what happened 

Ms look want to enjoy her oppa cookies 

Party on not letting her 

us chat g on abs , hand , dramas lol 

dQvzOC5.gif

XZDRlwW.gif

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

@anjuliet

I got side tracked by The Promise. I couldn't wait to know what happens in the Second Husband and many members had commented how it was similar to The Promise, so I dropped everything and devouring the episodes. I am waiting for Chingus to reach EP 10 in Goong so that I can vent out my frustration so that drama is paused. Good Doctor has been paused too. I must complete them all and not get side-tracked by the new dramas.

Kdrama GIFs | Tenor

@sadthe1st I should have listened to @partyon and dropped it immediately after the first two episodes. I did not pay heed to her advice and I ended up regretting my decision to watch it. I am so disappointed. The motive that had driven the FL/ antagonist has to be the most frivolous in K-drama land ever! How could Ji Sung agree to this?Oppa! Don't go breaking our hearts! :headbang:

@joccu  He's so hot! :heart3:

@Ameera Ali What's the name of that hands drama? The one whose gif you posted? Strong hands one.:sipsboba:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4