Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Is there a way to upload photos here from phone gallery? I can see we can only upload by posting links?? 

we used to be able to embed IG photos but not anymore.. most chingus use their photo/vid hosting sites to post photos here iirc..

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Is JS your oppa ? 
Calm down, chingu.    Have some doughnut please

nope he isn't my oppa but i quite like him.. and quite dislike the FL HAHAHAHAHA

ji sung drama s GIF

to the rest of us here, let's hug some abs..

Korean-Lifestyle-Goods-26.jpg

cr.: owner

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

NUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

that's harassment at first degree!! why did he allow her to do it..

don’t let me get involved, between these two foreplay  :mrgreen::sweat_smile::lol: 

3F6CtkL.gif

** his hand is dangerous weapon no wonder she handcuffed him last time 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

we used to be able to embed IG photos but not anymore.. most chingus use their photo/vid hosting sites to post photos here iirc..

Owww that's sad :cry: I have some saved photos and some edits I want to post. Imma try looking at the photo hosting sites. Thank u!! 

+2

Edited by Sky Kang
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st SJ isn't your oppa but you like him? That's all? I can't stop staring at him and it helps that he's a great actor too. But! Don't get me started on the Devil Judge. I just finished watching the last episode and I don't know if I and the others watched a different drama because some netizens claimed it to be the best drama ever!

The female antagonist was soooooooooooooooooo weak and her reasons were so trivial.:criesariver:All she wanted was Young Master Yo Han's loving glances and caring attitude. And , in hindsight some power and money would also do. But like I said, even her last dying wish was that he could love her just once! She's got to be the weakest villain in K-drama world. Her end was also such an anti-climax!

How To Add Giphy Gifs into dev.to posts | Timo Ernst

Spoiler

She shot herself dead!I mean is that all? The fall of the mighty? :headbang:

Go An was annoying as usual but he did one good thing to redeem himself. But his self righteousness prevailed and he let that Chief Justice off the hook? Why? So that he leads his entire life repenting!:rolleyes: Anyway, I should have   known that he could do nooooooooooooooooooo wrong! Our baby, Go An! All hail thee, the master of self righteousness!

The real meaning of Memorial Day - Album on Imgur

Chingus, please stop me next time I drive headlong into these dramas! First the Barf drama , two seasons of sheer torture and now the Devil Judge. It had so much potential and it was going great in bits and pieces. The Minister of Justice was a better antagonist than the FL.  But they had to unceremoniously kill her too!

Google Sends Reporter a GIF Instead of a 'No Comment' | WIRED

I think I'd say the innovative trials were something I found interesting. Not exactly agreed with his tactics at times but they were interesting how he brought them to justice.  And of course, that handsome face of Ji Sung did help a lot, but objectively speaking, and not as a fangirl, it was disappointing. The writing should have been crisper and the characterization needed to be worked upon.

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** his hand is dangerous weapon no wonder she handcuffed him last time

HAHAHA he strangled and choked her!!

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

oooo... oww owwch .... 
you call that ABS?     you can have it

at least TRY to touch this one laaa

none close enough to be called abs within my reach..

so i guess i'll have to settle for that hot cross buns cushion lol

10 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

I have some saved photos and some edits I want to post. Imma try looking at the photo hosting sites. Thank u!! 

@Ameera Ali @gm4queen @partyon @Lmangla might be able to advise? they are expert chingus here!!

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa shouting everyone undress for @sadthe1st

WfQS.gif

cr.: owner

@confusedheart i'm not a loyal fan of any oppas.

Ji Sung is good in his acting and of cos, visually attractive with lots of good scenes like @Ameera Ali portrayed in her clips so perfectly hahahaha

• Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I just finished watching the last episode and I don't know if I and the others watched a different drama because some netizens claimed it to be the best drama ever!

It’s best drama , because he is the only criminals who hire people to drag second lead out because he want to blow building without him still blow it up without checking even if second lead manage to leave building safely  before blowing it up - where common sense oppa :mrgreen:

DZCqGrt.gif

NxxbW4a.gif

** Still love my shorty oppa he is in my unlimited list :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@Min2206's new oppa.. his love interest in Devil Judge is becoming v popular lately after IOTNBO, Sweet Home..

https://www.soompi.com/article/1485075wpp/watch-park-gyu-young-airs-all-her-grievances-about-kim-min-jae-in-hilarious-teaser-for-new-rom-com

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

because he is the only criminals who hire people to drag second lead out because he want to blow building without him still blow it up without checking even if second lead manage to leave building safely  before blowing it up - where common sense oppa

i think he is Quicksilver in X-Men.

X-Men Wow GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

fortunately the key person here isn't.. V

HAHAHAHAHA

@partyon

+2

Awww don't you worry babe!!! I know you miss V oppa, there are loads of videos in YT with him as the key person....I'll post them one by one for you. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I bet @kokodus counting her prize

winning in the event , forget about Mr delicious V 

i think the EOs are busy using craft cutters cutting out the 6 ft V standee for her.. and @partyon is definitely trying her luck to throw some intentional unintentional slits on it before wrapping it up to mail to her..

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

edit: oh no, she is back with a vengence!!!!!!

+2

• Naughty 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think the EOs are busy using craft cutters cutting out the 6 ft V standee for her.. and @partyon is definitely trying her luck to throw some intentional unintentional slits on it before wrapping it up to mail to her..

hVrDSEs.gif

Fact

@partyon& @Lmangla winning prize delivery system 

wow , these EO’s e

turning @kokodus prize to horror movie :mrgreen:

@kokodus if he come to u in half let me storage his leg for you :loolz:

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1