Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Your MIL liked her hair long? It's understandable though that in care home they'll have short hair, for easier grooming and hygiene. Yeah, when they're stubborn, it's very difficult to reason with them. They're like toddlers during their terrible twos, hahaha!

+ 2

At the home for hygiene and easy gromming purpose, all hairs must be short.

She is just picky and insist her own hair dresser :lol:

@joccu  are you having a hard time watching last episode of  barf drama with that twitching eyes.

Poor you.

:loolz:

seems this barf drama are so powerfull even to the extent of causing brain disorder to @partyon  @confusedheart326  and @Sleepy Owl

WDgMZPU0=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, joccu said:

My DP is going to be someone totally new. No Lee soo hyuk this time. :heart:

So you’re not going for Donghae either? 
@agenth would love you if you make August Ji Chang Wook oppa month, like I am doing… :glasses:

Can I entice you with Pon oppa perhaps? :kiss_wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3NZPW-PYpsbddaVUH6mL

EDIT: oh, athlete?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Anyone seen the latest pictures of Choi Siwon....

I hate to say it, but he's really looking like an ahjussi lately... :grimace: Even @gm4queen was shocked. :scream:

1626488494-20210716-siwon.jpg

He's the guy on the left. :unamused:

w644

maxresdefault.jpg

I give points to the guy for being able to grow a beard, but....sigh...what happened to hot Siwon?

I don't think that even abs can save this one....

:criesariver:

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Yeah @partyon chingu, what has happened to this handsome man?? I mean he was casted for boyfriend roles but he won't receive such offers if he continue being like this? :wacko:

I posted some pics on his thread as well! This is so not Choi Si Won we used to see! :bawling:

E8Eu8m7VUAE1y4o?format=jpg&name=900x900

E8Eu8m7VoAAn-kA?format=jpg&name=medium

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I give points to the guy for being able to grow a beard, but....sigh...what happened to hot Siwon?

I don't think that even abs can save this one....

Somebody teach him pronto how to groom it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I posted some pics on his thread as well! This is so not Choi Si Won we used to see! :bawling:

Siwon's thread was about to get archived. :bawling: Luckily @gm4queen posted something in his thread. The thread is now on life support.

pulse GIF

@confusedheart326 and I are fans of Siwon, but this is too much peeps....

:crybaby:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

oops.. did my earlier words jinx your hope to end the barf dp??

sorry to say this, but this person is being very selfish.. doesn't she think of the people who have let her in? she is putting them at risk..

if she has already taken her first dose, why suddenly reluctant to take the second?

today is the start of the chinese seventh month ("ghosts month").. i didn't know until i got woken up around 1+ with the overwhelming burning smell.. massive burning of joss paper and incense since midnight and the strong wind made it worse all the paper ashes flew all over the place.. this morning my corridor was littered with the ashes...

a piece of good news..

tomorrow is our national day.. the day after, we will be allowed to dine out, max a group of 5 fully vaccinated people!

not that i'll be joining the crowd with the dine ins but at least, i guess and hope life gets realigned to normal slightly on the good side.

a piece of bad news..

new lambda variant detected in japan.. well, i didn't even hear of this variant since the current delta plus variant seems to be the worst troublemaker at the moment.. let's hope the lambda variant is a milder variant..

and.. @partyon rhythmic gymnastics group finals is starting in another 30mins time!

cr.: owner

good morning

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @willenette @hsmz @joccu @larus @agenth @gm4queen @confusedheart326 @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Ernie

@sadthe1st, it's reported that it's more transmissible than milder versions of the covid. But lambda isn’t yet considered a “variant of concern" by the WHO. In the U.S.,  lambda is competing against the delta variant. And I think it’s losing the competition. I don’t see it spreading anywhere near as fast as the delta. They found that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines had no problem neutralizing lambda. The vaccines induce such good antibodies that even if the virus is a little bit resistant, they are still quite sufficient to kill the virus. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine, on the other hand, doesn’t offer the same defenses against lambda or delta. No matter what Greek letter comes along next, the vaccine is really our best

defense.    :popcornjackson:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Happy Sunday! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Ice cream to cool the temper. :P

ctto 

@sadthe1st according to mother, coz she asked why she wasn't going, she felt some palpitations after her 1st dose. So I was asking, did she inform the standby med what she was feeling? She said she won't say when she asked the same. And when the health workers came several times to complete her vaccine, guess what she did? She was hiding from them and won't talk to them. :crazy:

It's her chance to tell them, right? If the vaccine was really bad for her? Why would she not even have the grace to talk to the med staff/trackers...these folks are overworked and it was extra, extra effort already for them to see her? In fact, it's how the parents and my sibs found out that she didn't take her 2nd dose. 

So, given that she's not completing her dose, she should then at least stay indoors more, and avoid going out unless necessary. She, however, still goes out so much. <_<

@MayanEcho, I love ice-cream. That's why, I also love Blackpink and Selena Gomez's song "Ice Cream."  - hahaha - Kidding aside, we just can't eat this very often because of risks of diabetes and obesity. Ice cream is very sweet. But, I love Haagen-Dazs vanilla. Haagen-Dazs has set the bar high when it comes to what makes a luxury ice cream luxurious. ...But, wait - did you notice that ice-cream has no

any smell?    :wut:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

But lambda isn’t yet considered a “variant of concern" by the WHO. In the U.S.

this is good news.. or rather, the least of the list of bad news!!

let's enjoy some turkish tea!

5dc962150f25441d2885ba3b.jpg

i need some cookies too

XCWdBgyEhoQ3_lHFdv07Alasb5d3WD7p6_qVICxK

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Barf drama has ended. Thank good! 

The ending was shock but not unexpected! So there really is the possibility of S3. But like I said. Not watching it if they are planning new season. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2