Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Wow! Tell soon how it tastes! Cross fingers I can find that here just as well. 

i might get some nuggets for lunch later or, dinner.. i'll dip and update!

sauce dip GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

7 hours ago, joccu said:

Olympics are over! Dailies are back!!

i'm catching up on the previous Voice seasons.. somewhere midway for V1 only hahaha there is definitely much different level of Kang Kwon Joo's hearing ability from then to recent V4 hahaha.. she is able to profile sound much faster and accurately in V4.. but i like that, means she has been training and leveling up her skill over the seasons

savory-breakfast-muffins-featured.jpg

cr.: owner

good morning

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @Min2206 @willenette @twinkle_little_star @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @joccu @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @partyon @Ameera Ali @hsmz @Ernie @kokodus @confusedheart326 @miss_vicky

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

tumblr-pelnsx-Bd-EF1rsi0yho2-540.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@Ameera Ali @joccu @larus

@MayanEcho 

@gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa

@confusedheart326 

@hsmz @Ernie @Calli @pompyavi

@4evrkdrama @mirmz @elan1

hai chingus. :D select an option from the formula list to add or subtract. :D

giphy.gif

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

increasing in size and shine.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

Morning chingus...is a public holiday today.

@Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @hsmz  @joccu @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @Min2206 @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @larus  @gm4queen @agenth

@sadthe1st  that muffins looks good.

Wholemeal wrap with eggs and bacon for breakfast..

1d0c34970cf1fcfa5988f1f9f6ae8010.jpgr

cr to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i might get some nuggets for lunch later or, dinner.. i'll dip and update!

i'm catching up on the previous Voice seasons.. somewhere midway for V1 only hahaha there is definitely much different level of Kang Kwon Joo's hearing ability from then to recent V4 hahaha.. she is able to profile sound much faster and accurately in V4.. but i like that, means she has been training and leveling up her skill over the seasons

cr.: owner

good morning

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @Min2206 @willenette @twinkle_little_star @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @joccu @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @partyon @Ameera Ali @hsmz @Ernie @kokodus @confusedheart326 @miss_vicky

@sadthe1st, ohhh.....I missed McDonald's chicken nuggets aside from their Egg McMuffin. I also love nuggets from Burger King. :kisslevel:

+2

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho, pecans or walnuts go well with dates. As you take the bite, you get to taste the sweet and chewy red dates at first before you reach the crunchy and nutty walnuts. Yummy..... The combination of these two simple ingredients can boost each other in terms of flavor and texture very well. Date rolls are great as gifts during the holidays. They taste best cold right out of the fridge. So, do remember to keep them refrigerated. :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Is it really weird that I like snacking on pitted or stuffed olives and pickled vegetables? 

no it is not! both of them are amazing! :D especially for people who have taste for things a bit sour....

I like eating olives on plain crackers. 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I am on a K-drama slump.

that is part of the reason I watch dailies. gives you something to do to while away time and during the boring bits, you have company on the thread to keep you going. often we are laughing so much that it can be entertaining. why don't you try one? they are only half hour and so not much of a commitment. there is a new one starting this week called "the second husband" -- have yet to see ep 1 but trailer looks good. @joccu will also be watching with me. the other ones we are watching are "red shoes" and "be my dream family" @LeftCoastOppa can also tell you about the fun of being on dailies threads. :) 

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

If you don't feel like seeing any Kdramas right now, try other dramas. :D @gm4queen I'm sure global entertainment can give you something interesting. 

He he chingu, I really tried global entertainment because of @partyon's Thai Oppa! But the things didn't come out that good for Thai oppa's lakorn at all! :joy:

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that is part of the reason I watch dailies. gives you something to do to while away time and during the boring bits, you have company on the thread to keep you going. often we are laughing so much that it can be entertaining. why don't you try one? they are only half hour and so not much of a commitment. there is a new one starting this week called "the second husband" -- have yet to see ep 1 but trailer looks good. @joccu will also be watching with me.

Chingu, dailies means weekdays' dramas, right? :lol: The only daily drama I watched so far was High Kick 2, each episode 30 mins. It's really comfortable as you said since only half an hour is spent on each ep. I saw the thread for The Second Husband but only now know it's a daily? :D Wait... Let me check on the thread first!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, dailies means weekdays' dramas, right? :lol: The only daily drama I watched so far was High Kick 2, each episode 30 mins. It's really comfortable as you said since only half an hour is spent on each ep. I saw the thread for The Second Husband but only now know it's a daily? :D Wait... Let me check on the thread first!

yea, dailys in kdrama world are mon-fri and only half hour. usually comes to about 100 to 120 eps or so and it means you spend about 6 months with the same group chatting. mostly, it is the group that makes the drama more fun. :)

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, dailys in kdrama world are mon-fri and only half hour. usually comes to about 100 to 120 eps or so and it means you spend about 6 months with the same group chatting. mostly, it is the group that makes the drama more fun.

Probably the chatting in the drama thread is fun but watching Korean telenovela/soap opera is not. For me. I read how people enjoy watching crazy makjang dramas and laugh at the ridiculousness and nonsensical plot/ scenes and I am asking myself why I can`t laugh at that? I can watch sitcoms or warm family dramas but the makjang or the over dramatic plot in daily dramas is boring. So many turns and twists and I am bored. I prefer doing sudoku to pass time. Or play Criminal Case on my tablet. Or maybe I will rediscover the pleasure of knitting before I commit to watch a daily.  :w00t:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@LeftCoastOppa can also tell you about the fun of being on dailies threads.

- you spend the first 10-15 episodes deciding whether or not to stick with it

- then the wardrobe fairy arrives :transforms:  (add laughs or tears as required)

- then someone on the thread ships someone(s) and ... Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

- if its a revenge drama, and that revenge is slow in coming, add another ... boom GIF

- if its a real good daily thread, at least 1 poster will storm off (daily dramas aren't just onscreen)

- do not EVER fall in love with an Oppa or Noona in a daily as the threads will dissect their every action or inaction no matter how small or insignificant 

- "... you can always go back ..."  &  "... you can never go back ..."   LEARN these phrases - just trust me, you'll thank me later

- and finally go in knowing that at the end of 100+ episodes you will look back at the months you spent toiling on this drama, and more often than not, have absolutely no clue as to why you stuck with a drama that had such a terrible ending - the pain is deep, swift, and soon over ... until

"... hey there's a new daily starting ..."

... and so it continues ( I'm watching Red Shoes ):rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

and finally go in knowing that at the end of 100+ episodes you will look back at the months you spent toiling on this drama, and more often than not, have absolutely no clue as to why you stuck with a drama that had such a terrible ending - the pain is deep, swift, and soon over ... until

"... hey there's a new daily starting ..."

... and so it continues ( I'm watching Red Shoes ):rolleyes:

I had a good laughed at your guide on the territory of daily dramas/soap operas. Nope...I am not interested to explore this world.   It looks like the phrase "Abandon hope all of you who enter here". :w00t:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

no it is not! both of them are amazing! :D especially for people who have taste for things a bit sour....

I like eating olives on plain crackers. 

High five! :lol: 

58 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He he chingu, I really tried global entertainment because of @partyon's Thai Oppa! But the things didn't come out that good for Thai oppa's lakorn at all! :joy:

How about the other sections? If you like the mushy type story, try the now very popular Cdrama You Are My Glory. Yang Yang and Dilraba are the leads. 

Reading the novel before I binge watch it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Probably the chatting in the drama thread is fun but watching Korean telenovela/soap opera is not. For me. I read how people enjoy watching crazy makjang dramas and laugh at the ridiculousness and nonsensical plot/ scenes and I am asking myself why I can`t laugh at that? I can watch sitcoms or warm family dramas but the makjang or the over dramatic plot in daily dramas is boring. So many turns and twists and I am bored. I prefer doing sudoku to pass time. Or play Criminal Case on my tablet. Or maybe I will rediscover the pleasure of knitting before I commit to watch a daily.  :w00t:

+2

hahahah... actually kdrama dailies are great because it moves. you cannot imagine the terror of our local dailies which run up to like 500 episodes and have nonsense plots. mostly, I get annoyed that we have long camera shots of them doing nothing. literally nothing. my aunt is into this drama and recommended it. I tried the first ep and I was bored out of my head. the first five minutes was the FL just cooking, cleaning up after her ungrateful family (including teenage/young adult kids). I guess the plot picks up later (basically he cheats her on with a more sophisticated, educated colleague and dumps his uneducated, simplistic wife. instead of breaking down, she instead becomes something and builds herself up despite her lack of sophistication or education).. plot wise, it sounded great but I just didn't have the patience of watching these long shots of nothing happening. ugh. 

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

By the way, talking about daily dramas.. are all daily dramas considered as sitcoms or life dramas or any other genre? I am asking this stupid question cause I lack knowledge in daily dramas after all! :joy:

there are different genres -- so there is a more slice of life, there is a kind of makjang, melo and most popular, revenge! if you want more slice of life, try "be my dream family" -- right now the issue is that the mom was forcing her son to go to scram academy to get into university. he has already failed his uni entrance exams once and is a very average student. he is so sick of being compared to his more academically bright sister and not being able to do anything else other than study. he has discovered that while he may not be good at studies, he is good at stuff like judo and wood working (much like his grandfather who has an interiors business). but his mom was obsessed with getting him into college and now these two had a huge blowout where he told her that he was sick of her favouring the daughter and blaming him. so this is a very slice of life kind of plot that you would be able to find anywhere in the world. so it really depends on the drama you pick.... 

I enjoy a lot of the revenge genre. @LeftCoastOppa am watching ep 1 of second husband and the first few minutes looks great!

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2