Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho, yummy indeed! It's midnight here in my side but, looking at what you posted makes me want to eat this with white rice and paired this with either chicken or salmon. I'm hungry - hahaha - Cooking this is easy - Just stir-fry onions first, then add all hard vegetables like carrots, etc. This should be quick-cooked. To make your stir fry vegetables more interesting, you add nuts, and you're basically set.. Vegetables should be crunchy but not raw. Canola oil is great for stir-fry or olive oil. Not the extra virgin olive oil. Or you can also stir-fry without oil.  The trick is to use small amount of water or broth, adding just a small amount (1 to 2 tablespoons) at a time just to cook and brown the food, without steaming it. Don't overcook them. ... Use Worcestershire sauce. ...not soy sauce.  :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Ep 14.5 SPECIAL !??!?!?! Are you telling me there are still 3 episodes in total left?

oops.. did my earlier words jinx your hope to end the barf dp??

Alicia Silverstone Oops GIF

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

That being said, I'm extremely annoyed with a relative who came to live with the family, and currently staying in my aunt's house. Health workers came several times to give her 2nd dose, but she makes up all alibis. It would have been somewhat fine if she stays indoors most of the time, but nah, she's everywhere. 

sorry to say this, but this person is being very selfish.. doesn't she think of the people who have let her in? she is putting them at risk..

if she has already taken her first dose, why suddenly reluctant to take the second?

today is the start of the chinese seventh month ("ghosts month").. i didn't know until i got woken up around 1+ with the overwhelming burning smell.. massive burning of joss paper and incense since midnight and the strong wind made it worse all the paper ashes flew all over the place.. this morning my corridor was littered with the ashes...

Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor

a piece of good news..

tomorrow is our national day.. the day after, we will be allowed to dine out, max a group of 5 fully vaccinated people!

not that i'll be joining the crowd with the dine ins but at least, i guess and hope life gets realigned to normal slightly on the good side.

a piece of bad news..

new lambda variant detected in japan.. well, i didn't even hear of this variant since the current delta plus variant seems to be the worst troublemaker at the moment.. let's hope the lambda variant is a milder variant..

and.. @partyon rhythmic gymnastics group finals is starting in another 30mins time!

Garlic-Bread_4.jpg

cr.: owner

good morning

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @willenette @hsmz @joccu @larus @agenth @gm4queen @confusedheart326 @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Ernie

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes, I'll have some of that delicious looking garlic bread

i love these too!

especially with generous garlic and herbs!

Garlic-Bread-scaled.jpg

even those on pita and naan are yums!!

butter-garlic-naan-recipe-main-photo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hello ... good afternoon and Happy Sunday.

@agenth  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen @hsmz  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa  @pompyavi  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @Wuzetian @willenette

q3O0D0AIkbxK0Vr8=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

e2e6bfca93bf435a19031008a5359dde.jpg

cr owner

14 hours ago, Min2206 said:

It's very sad @Thong Thin  Heard too many sad stories as well, one ex-colleague collapsed too.  

Indeed very sad hearing and reading daily news on those passing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7f8ea31b562ccf711442f6c9c91ba1af.jpg

Happy Sunday! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Ice cream to cool the temper. :P

ice-cream-cone-cupcakes.jpg

ctto 

@sadthe1st according to mother, coz she asked why she wasn't going, she felt some palpitations after her 1st dose. So I was asking, did she inform the standby med what she was feeling? She said she won't say when she asked the same. And when the health workers came several times to complete her vaccine, guess what she did? She was hiding from them and won't talk to them. :crazy:

It's her chance to tell them, right? If the vaccine was really bad for her? Why would she not even have the grace to talk to the med staff/trackers...these folks are overworked and it was extra, extra effort already for them to see her? In fact, it's how the parents and my sibs found out that she didn't take her 2nd dose. 

So, given that she's not completing her dose, she should then at least stay indoors more, and avoid going out unless necessary. She, however, still goes out so much. <_<

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho i guess elderly do have their fears and worries (if she is an elderly!) but if she decided not to take the vaccine then the best thing she could have done for herself and people around her is to stay indoors..

Real Housewives Sigh GIF

it's not easy to convince elderly to take the vaccines in the first place.. despite the assurance from all the campaigns but definitely they worry about their already weakened health and the possible after effects that they might need to suffer from before it even takes effects against covid lol

soy-20milk-105996.jpg

drinking fresh soymilk now!

i'm a bit sad that olympics is ending today.. closing ceremony is 8pm JPT..

it's the only thing for these few weeks that's uniting everyone to cheer and support amidst the pandemic.. and also, at least much more happier news to read on than the usual covid here covid there.

Team Usa Win GIF by BrittDoesDesign

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i guess elderly do have their fears and worries (if she is an elderly!) but if she decided not to take the vaccine then the best thing she could have done for herself and people around her is to stay indoors..

She's in her 60s. The thing there is that I wish she would help protect herself since the parents, the aunt, and the sib interact a lot with other people due to what they do. Who knows what would they bring in at the end of the day? She's already there when they had to quarantine due to close positive contact few months ago.

Soy milk tastes so nice especially chilled!

Nom nom spring rolls. :)

Spring-Roll-5.jpg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Who knows what would they bring in at the end of the day?

this is true as well.. even if the elderly are already fully vaccinated, i also try not to visit them after a long trip out grocery shoppings and errands.. i’ll need to go home to have a quick shower and change into a new set of clothings then head over to their place..

Kim Cattrall Fashion GIF by Filthy Rich

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Nom nom spring rolls. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I want to have this poutine they show in travels shows.

its time for teabreak!!!

hahaha poor @LeftCoastOppa

Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix

here’s coffee cheers to @partyon lol

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Smooties for hot day...

main_5.jpg?null

@MayanEcho  @sadthe1st  at times is so difficult to make the elderly understand and they are so stubborn.  My MIL is one example, she is placed in a home and this hairdresser comes every 2 months for hair cut.  She is the only one who refuses to have her hair cut... we have  hard time convincing her through phone cause we are not allow any visits due to the pandemic.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1