• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohhh .... I often thought it's vege

Here's some for you, thanks @Lmangla

we use it as veg but under botany, it is classified as fruit. strange no? they originally come from the americas, was introduced by spanish to philippines and then onwards to china. in the subcontinent, it came around the 1800s via the british or the portuguese. so it has been part of our cuisine for less than 200 years. can you imagine the number of dishes we wouldn't have without tomato? 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8
Just now, Lmangla said:

we use it as veg but under botany, it is classified as fruit. strange no? they originally come from the americas, was introduced by spanish to philippines and then onwards to china. in the subcontinent, it came around the 1800s via the british or the portuguese. so it has been part of our cuisine for less than 200 years. can you imagine the number of dishes we wouldn't have without tomato? 

Oooh whoa

Interesting ... can be eaten fresh and cooked, and it adds colour to the dishes

Tomatoes 101 - Mangez Québec

Hello @joccu thanks!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

another fruit that is called apple but has no relation in terms of taste, look or texture to apple. kekeke... like why are there so many in english? so unimaginative! hahahaha....

here's another one in english. it is called ice apple but I know it by the local name 'nongu' 

again, does not look or taste like apple. available only in summer months and is a cooling fruit. 

(not sure, why this is reverse but for chingus who haven't seen this fruit before, basically see the collage from right to left -- black round ball is the fruit. then chop, scoop. bottom left is what it looks like after peeling. basically looks a bit like lychee but not the same taste. 

We call it the honey sea coconut here. In Chinese Medicine, we also use the dehydrated slices of the fruit in our cooling herbal concoction. It is not the same as palm seeds that is normally used in desserts @sadthe1st 

@MayanEcho Have you tried something similar to this? Salted egg yolk stuffed squid. This dish apparently only available down south in Mersing, Johor. Since you have mentioned, now my turn to crave! 

3-squid-with-salted-egg.jpg

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

7wh9.gif

@Ameera Ali @joccu @larus

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

@mirmz

@elan1

@gm4queen

@Min2206 @4evrkdrama @agenth

@Calli @MayanEcho

@confusedheart326 @LeftCoastOppa 

welcome to a new week that's going to be filled with happiness and success.

happy new week (chingus) :D

IeT.gif

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-mrxuoc-KFzi1qzcq51o1-r1-500.gif

drips, glass.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

yay i finished back clicking all the posts!

karen gillan dancing GIF by HULU

that's a lot of yummy food dishes, JCW and also, hunky mongolian oppas

All That Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

i can't imagine living in yurts and gers during their harsh winter.. i think it can go as low as -40C?

frozen GIF

sorry i din mean to bring in disney elsa hahaha i wanted a frozen face instead

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6
2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Tomato?

I love tomato, raw or cooked. ❤ I find cherry tomatoes cute!

Cherry-Tomatoes-in-a-Variety-of-Colors.j

Pickles, anyone?

No, @Wuzetian I haven't seen egg stuffing in squid. Now I want it too! 

1245909-01.jpg-1200Wx1200H?context=bWFzd

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Blob 5

Random confession: I liked the Season 1 OST more, especially the song 'Memory'. Though I don't understand what she says, and there are no English subs, I still like it. It has a catchy tune. Whatever she is saying, she sounds very passionate. This brings me to my second observation, the song from Season 2, 'Love Again', is it an indication of the 'rebirth' and finding and celebrating 'new' love? On second thoughts, the the music in both S1 and S2 sounds rousing. It is apt, it seems to emulate the tumultuous emotions we feel as we watch the drama unfold. Memory still remains the best song of the series.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t get angry with him , he so funny :mrgreen:

wife : are you kidding me :D

+2

30s father makes me angry a lot but honestly it's because I know someone pretty much like him. So the depiction is pretty realistic

*sighs*

16 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Random confession: I liked the Season 1 OST more, especially the song 'Memory'. Though I don't understand what she says, and there are no English subs, I still like it. It has a catchy tune. Whatever she is saying, she sounds very passionate. This brings me to my second observation, the song from Season 2, 'Love Again', is it an indication of the 'rebirth' and finding and celebrating 'new' love? On second thoughts, the the music in both S1 and S2 sounds rousing. It is apt, it seems to emulate the tumultuous emotions we feel as we watch the drama unfold. Memory still remains the best song of the series.

+2

https://sleeplessaliana.com/2021/01/31/u-ji-유지-memory-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-ost-part-4/

Here the lyrics :D

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Mine is awesome!  :biubiu: I'm little bit scared bc the drama is ending next week but heck I have still trust for the writer. :biubiu:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4