Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hi @Thong Thin! Would you like a mug of hot chocolate?

+ 2

Nowdays, my tummy feels more relaxed with hot drinks.

GLYEAabyULL0GDHZsLjR2HGaqNH%2Bs8u3qHZvst

@willenette 

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, bagels loaded with nuts and seeds on top may appear super yummy but IDK why I don't like it. I prefer eating breads or pretzels than this. 

I prefer plain bagels and bread so that I can add in any toppings to my preference.

@Lmangla

Hello chingu.... I have yet to continue Bossam.:sad1:

Currently, I am so invested to continue with Lady in Dignity.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Nowdays, my tummy feels more relaxed with hot drinks.

@willenette 

I prefer plain bagels and bread so that I can add in any toppings to my preference.

@Lmangla

Hello chingu.... I have yet to continue Bossam.

Currently, I am so invested to continue with Lady in Dignity.

@Thong Thin, like you, I've always preferred hot drinks than iced/cold one.    :rickroll:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i bought some subway cookies on my way back..

there's this new flavor!

i bought this, along with oatmeal raisins, and raspberry cheesecake cookies!

+2

You never fails me when comes to foods, how's the taste, nice ?

@willenette  I am trying to adjust my tummy which types of foods/drinks that cause gas/wind.

After finished those med for past 2 months, seems not much difference at all.

@larus

Enjoy your Sunday

OIP.2XqozeFeT3E-Rj0C6WCpCQHaHa?w=215&h=2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus 

cfc076bd797f8a48afde533b43bd8d99.jpg

@Lmangla Noona, @4evrkdrama Chingu, watched Bossam ep 14 last night, and now what's with Cha Dol's real mom's return here, not really impressed with this new sudden addition :isannoyed:

@larus, @joccu I am just loving Kim Nam Gil's acting here. He has been portraying Bidam as a complex character quite well. I do feel pity for him since his master suddenly changed how he was towards him due that mass murder incident. I do understand the master being shocked and all, but I think he should have handled that case in a better way, since as Bidam claimed, he was a kid back then. There was room for improvement for him, and he could still be guided in the right direction. 

But seeing his character, even if I wouldn't know what he did in the end, I would still guess that he would do something somewhere in the episode. I can say that he is the only person among Mishil's sons that is close to her way of thinking, twisted and complex personality. Her other sons didn't get any good qualities from their mom :joy:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

how's the taste, nice ?

worth a try!

it's got the coconut pulp bits.. and it's more of a crunchy cookie than the usual subway soft cookies.. best thing, it's not overly sweet. then again, i dun taste the lemon much.. maybe it's for the zest.. which is good too!

some lemon pastries or drinks went too heavy on the lemon taste and give me the impression of the mama lemon dish detergent lol

68215164.cms

cr.: owner

and then, here i am being reminded of another fruity song!

@Lmangla after the pineapple yesterday, yes it's lemon now! hahaha

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Perfect with coffee!

time to bake some cookies!!

i like hot drinks like coffee and tea.. but i love cold brew as well.. and juice.. kagome veggie and fruit juice are yums!

the only drink i hardly take are carbonated ones.. unless its rootbeer float!! but i dun really drink those as well..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i bought some subway cookies on my way back..

there's this new flavor!

i bought this, along with oatmeal raisins, and raspberry cheesecake cookies!

@sadthe1st, here in my side, they also sell frozen cookies. You just have to bake them at 160 degrees for 11 minutes. ... I love Subway's cookies, they're soft and large in size. Here you can choose from chocolate chip, white chocolate & macadamia nut, and oatmeal raisin, also this coconut cookies + double chocolate.  Double Chocolate is Subway's and will always be their most transcendent cookie. For me, the chocolate dough really makes this one stand apart from the rest. Recently, just last March they introduced this new one - The Reese's Pieces Cookie. I have a friend working in Subway. She said that they have this employee's benefit for a 50% discount. She can use it as many times for herself as she wants, for food, drinks, cookies. ... Generally, soft drinks are free. I love their sandwiches, too especially

their Classic Tuna & Egg Mayo.    :rickroll:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla Noona, @4evrkdrama Chingu, watched Bossam ep 14 last night, and now what's with Cha Dol's real mom's return here, not really impressed with this new sudden addition

Sis @Thong Thin @Lmangla, Chingu @Sleepy Owl, me too have to catch up with Bossam ep 13 & 14.

But I do know some of the spoilers and I saw this coming !

(After all its 20 eps so to move the plot with more packs).

She is so opportunistic :angry:.

I feel so bad for SK - nothing is more torture for one’s emotion than the feeling of “not belonging to a place”.

She is a kind off person who tries to bring her own niche and I love that trait in her !

Hope she will get through it soon.

When I listened BW saying that “sorry that he came to light first but he will not make her stand in shade/dark for long”  

I was like that’s a relief since he is a person who keeps his words but I don’t want that to happen too late.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am just loving Kim Nam Gil's acting here. He has been portraying Bidam as a complex character quite well.

Yes. No wonder that Mishil and Bidam were fan favorites. They left a long lasting impression. They were that good and they weren`t even the good guys. :D

Speaking of complexed villains. I have started White Tower and I am ready to be impressed by another villain. Some said that this drama is like a period drama with lots of machinations and political tactics but, above all, Kim Myung Min`s great acting will shine. Just my kind of drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, willenette said:

Here you can choose from chocolate chip, white chocolate & macadamia nut, and oatmeal raisin, also this coconut cookies + double chocolate.

oh yes!! but i always end up buying oatmeal raisins and raspberry cheesecake cookies on the regular cookie menu.

hows the reese pieces cookie taste? is it too sweet and rich?

GW_xSEO_eexlTAcBQxs56-Ki1J6_rGlK4sQMzb38

@Ameera Ali isn't that the same briefs being advertised in Haunted House? lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

Sis @Lmangla chingu @Sleepy Owl I feel bad for DY too.

Guilts taunts me as I mistook him several times during the first half if the drama. Hope he won’t become a sacrificial lamp.

but anyway lemme say most probably he will be my new Oppa 

spacer.png

And you know what ?

Amidst of these turmoils happening in the story, I still peeps in the drama thread or youtube for possible spoiler of a kissing scene .

“Le the perverted me”

spacer.png

Yeah I know that’s not gonna happen in near future but what can I do when I have got a perverted mind when it comes to my fav. couple.

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus, @joccu I am just loving Kim Nam Gil's acting here. He has been portraying Bidam as a complex character quite well. I do feel pity for him since his master suddenly changed how he was towards him due that mass murder incident. I do understand the master being shocked and all, but I think he should have handled that case in a better way, since as Bidam claimed, he was a kid back then. There was room for improvement for him, and he could still be guided in the right direction. 

But seeing his character, even if I wouldn't know what he did in the end, I would still guess that he would do something somewhere in the episode. I can say that he is the only person among Mishil's sons that is close to her way of thinking, twisted and complex personality. Her other sons didn't get any good qualities from their mom :joy:

bidam is awesome! he was actually supposed to be a minor character and the general was really supposed to be her centre etc. however, kim nam gil took the spotlight with his eclectic can't take away eyes performance that he ended up getting more screen time. it was his breakout role in many ways. a great example of the second lead totally obliterating the role of the first lead. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl, have you watched Conspiracy in the Court (2007)I heard it was a good sageuk (well it had mixed reviews) and it is only 8 episodes. I plan to watch it after White Tower. And I also plan to watch  Cruel Palace: War of Flowers  (where the villainess is the main character) but that is a 50 episodes sageuk. Let see when I will start it.

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

walt disney hello GIF by hoppip

@sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli  @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @mirmz @Min2206 @MayanEcho @larus @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @kokodus @Sleepy Owl  @partyon @Wuzetian @willenette

@Sleepy Owl  bidam really shined and was really complex character. That is the one reason I liked him. True he was more like his mother than any of his brothers. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bidam is awesome! he was actually supposed to be a minor character and the general was really supposed to be her centre etc. however, kim nam gil took the spotlight with his eclectic can't take away eyes performance that he ended up getting more screen time. it was his breakout role in many ways. a great example of the second lead totally obliterating the role of the first lead. 

Exactly. I don't know if he would have been so well received if someone else had played the role. I also think that Bidam was Kim Nam Gil `s breakout role. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5