Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oh yes!! but i always end up buying oatmeal raisins and raspberry cheesecake cookies on the regular cookie menu.

hows the reese pieces cookie taste? is it too sweet and rich?

cr.: owner

@Ameera Ali isn't that the same briefs being advertised in Haunted House? lol

@sadthe1st, here in my side, raspberry cheesecake cookie is not available. It was first called "PBs" (Peanut Butter) and was later rechristened as Reese's Pieces. This is more peanut butter and nuts mixed in. It's delicious. Try them! Together with this, I also grabbed the white chocolate macadamia nut one & their chocolate chip.  Cookies are yummy especially when they’re soft and new !! I enjoyed it to the end!  Ohhh..............I love Godiva ice-cream. I first tasted it when I was in Malaysia. I tried chocolate flavor.  Godiva “tastes like European chocolate: Nice and sweet. Although pricey, this is worth every penny — although it wasn't a unanimous favorite. Do you know that this is owned by Hershey?  :partyblob:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Although pricey, this is worth every penny — although it wasn't a unanimous favorite. Do you know that this is owned by Hershey?

it's really smooth and yummy!!! i had the mixed flavor when i was at taiwan airport. i always splurge more willingly overseas on such treats, than when in local sg. lolol

i'll try the reese's pieces cookies when it's available in the subway outlets here!

https://www.seriouseats.com/bacon-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe

this is something which my friend had baked and gifted us the last time.. and surprisingly, bacons add a fabulous hint of savory flavor to the conventional choc chip cookies!

chocolate-bacon-cookie.jpg

18 minutes ago, larus said:

Right now there are two conversations here. About Bidam and cookies. Both are fine.

hahaha sorry, i din watch bidam and the trending brief-in-a-can drama lol

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

it's really smooth and yummy!!! i had the mixed flavor when i was at taiwan airport. i always splurge more willingly overseas on such treats, than when in local sg. lolol

i'll try the reese's pieces cookies when it's available in the subway outlets here!

https://www.seriouseats.com/bacon-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe

this is something which my friend had baked and gifted us the last time.. and surprisingly, bacons add a fabulous hint of savory flavor to the conventional choc chip cookies!

hahaha sorry, i din watch bidam and the trending brief-in-a-can drama lol

+2

@sadthe1st, thanks for sharing the link + this bacon chocolate chip cookies. Looks so yummy but, I don't eat bacon & ham. :7555_attack:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we could change it to : KDRAMA & UNDERWEAR

You have the funniest gifs. It looks like you are watching many dramas just for funny gifs. :w00t:  Good job.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we could change it to : KDRAMA & UNDERWEAR

what did she say or comment.. when she STARED RIGHT AT THERE

Lisa Kudrow Friends GIF

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Looks so yummy but, I don't eat bacon & ham.

i'm quite sure there's some vegan alternatives to provide the savory flavor!!

https://lettucevegout.com/recipes/vegan-bacon-bits-tofu/

i read before that even in the mccormicks, there's no bacons lol

What are McCormick bacon bits made of?
soy flour

Bacon Flavored Bits are made from flavored textured soy flour to imitate the flavor and crunchy texture of bacon bits. So versatile ̶ they make a great topper for a baked potato, green salads, pasta dishes and so much more.

cr.: https://www.mccormick.com/spices-and-flavors/other/bacn-pieces-bacon-flavored-bits

• LOL 4
  • Blob 4

Hello everyone! Hi @joccu @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Min2206 @agenth 

@Ameera Ali Lip sync one: Which drama is that? Personally, I feel she was deliberately playing dumb so that she could pounce on him for a kiss. :coolshades:

@sadthe1st I am curious to know too. :naughty:  (I wonder how the actor felt to be on full display?):w00t:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

what did she say or comment.. when she STARED RIGHT AT THERE

@sadthe1st @confusedheart326nice , how you doing ? 

0m4LWgy.gif

# case of she said , I said 

You have the funniest gifs. It looks like you are watching many dramas just for funny gifs. :w00t:  Good job.

of course , even in stress drama / argumentative drama I am all for the fun :D

+2

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Hello everyone! Hi @joccu @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Min2206 @agenth 

@Ameera Ali Lip sync one: Which drama is that? Personally, I feel she was deliberately playing dumb so that she can pounce on him for a kiss.

+2

My Roommate is a Gumiho

Oh no she is a gumiho-turned-human who does not understand human sayings and metaphors; OR DOES SHE? 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

Oh no she is a gumiho-turned-human who does not understand human sayings and metaphors; OR DOES SHE? 

I say that she understands all right. From what I know a gumiho lives very long and I don`t think they are dumb or naive.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Ameera Ali Lip sync one: Which drama is that? Personally, I feel she was deliberately playing dumb so that she could pounce on him for a kiss. :coolshades:

she most adorable character in my roommate is gumiho :wub:

She take everything literally 

mr8nu2m.gif

8e7Ydfg.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I say that she understands all right. From what I know a gumiho lives very long and I don`t think they are dumb or naive.

The running joke is it took her 80 years to learn the 1000 chinese characters I think :D

What she lacks in booksmarts she has in streetsmarts.

The humans think she is a gyopo (Korean from abroad), that's why she doesn't know slang etc. 

Also, lol just saw Song Kang cast AGAIN. Wow he must be the hottest young actor now. 

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

The running joke is it took her 80 years to learn the 1000 chinese characters I think :D

What she lacks in booksmarts she has in streetsmarts.

Oh my bad. :w00t: So she is not the smartest gumiho. I guess it happens.

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

Also, lol just saw Song Kang cast AGAIN. Wow he must be the hottest young actor now. 

I see Song Kang and Han Soo hee`s name everywhere in the casting news. :D The dramas or movies are not airing all in 2021 but I think there were 4 or 5 casting news with these two this year.

And they have a drama together.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@larus, @Lmangla if one does the bad guy role so well, it becomes the breakthrough role of their career. So I wouldn't be shocked to know that Bidam was that role for Kim Nam Gil. His acting is just too good, and as I said, as soon as his character was so casually introduced, he has been the best character along with Mishil for me. Mishil's character is so well acted by Ko Hyun Jung, especially those micro-expressions. Both are the best performers of this drama, and this is what makes the villains special. You would rarely see FL or MLs the good guys being the twisted complex characters, not as long as the dude is "Lee Daegil" from Chuno. 

Having watched most of the Sageuks by these 2 writers, I can say that they are experts when it comes to writing complex twisted characters. We saw it all in Dae Jang Geum, Queen Seondeok, Deep Rooted Tree, Six Flying Dragons, and also in "Arthdal Chronicles" (kind of since the drama was too rushed, and nothing was concluded in the ending). 

2 hours ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, have you watched Conspiracy in the Court (2007)I heard it was a good sageuk (well it had mixed reviews) and it is only 8 episodes. I plan to watch it after White Tower. And I also plan to watch  Cruel Palace: War of Flowers  (where the villainess is the main character) but that is a 50 episodes sageuk. Let see when I will start it.

Conspiracy in the Court is a drama I have wanted to watch for a long time, but never found it online. Is it on viki, Viu, kocowa or NF?

I have not heard about Cruel Palace: War of Flowers. Just checked it, and looks interesting to me. I don't think I will be watching it anytime soon though. Do tell me how "White Tower" is. If it is good, I will add it in my watchlist too :approves:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I didn't watch the 15-16th episodes yet, since of course no subs available so far. But I didn't really the introduction of Cha Dol's mom here. Plus I didn't really expect the MIL to the typical MIL we usually see in kdramas. She's gonna have a heart attack when she will come to know that her son's wife is not a commoner, and not a regular noble, she is a princess :loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, confusedheart326 said:

I am curious to know too. :naughty:  (I wonder how the actor felt to be on full display?):w00t:

i guess it's meant as part of the drama plot?

else in normal circumstances, i think any guy will feel v humiliated being stared at like that hahahaha

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

# case of she said , I said

you meant she said that to THERE???

Laugh Lol GIF by happydog

1 hour ago, agenth said:

i'm quite positive that she feigned ignorance and took the chance with a purpose!!!

ok, maybe not.

Child Smile GIF

51 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

# pants can be  hazard 

hahahaha!!!!

@Sleepy Owl MY MONDAY WORK DAY IS FINALLY OVER!!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2