Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Joo Won is on my list of respected people :D 

Hmm Doom.. I'm not tempted to watch it despite all the screencaps on my timeline. We'll see. 

I'm rewatching old variety episodes. Do you guys follow any particular variety? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, unfortunately we have a couple of members ( @Lmangla and Ms. Koko @kokodus) who have discovered a Turkish serial killer oppa while watching a Turkish dizi. We wouldn't normally mind but one of them *cough* Ms. Koko *cough* keeps spamming the thread with pictures of this serial killer Turkish oppa....:kiss_wink:

LIES!!!! I figured out your master plan. You guys, if you notice @partyon is the one who keeps bringing up Turkish oppa, I think she secretly has a crush on our oppa and she project it as a hate so that we will get triggered and keep posting his pics. YOU LOVE HIM. Don't deny it anymore. Come to the dark side. We have guns and bullets here. 

Just now, agenth said:

I'm rewatching old variety episodes. Do you guys follow any particular variety? 

Only Na PD's variety shows. 3 meals a day, Youn's kitchen, Youn's stay, Youth over flowers etc....

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Random thought: People you only saw in one work, but apparently are still active.

Me: Jang Geun Suk

you-are-beautiful-lee-hong-ki.gif 

f56d684a5487edc50730e53cd2ad3af5.gif?res 

I just got reminded when someone updated his soompi thread lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Sunrise Dawn GIF by University of Florida

Good morning peeps! Sky is still dark at the moment....Waiting for sunrise soon....

Say hi if you are around at this hour and special hello to @Calli

@partyon @kokodus @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

My fellow Asians who are probably still in bed :D

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin @gm4queen

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

15 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Great news @sadthe1st  I will be taking my granny for her 2nd dose tomorrow.  Grandpa all done and happy!

CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDPARENTS!!

Alejandro Jodorowsky Party GIF by Endless Poetry

we are pushing hard for people to get at least 1 jab now.. promising response from the 12-15 age group

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-vaccination-students-first-day-registration-14927692

@Wuzetian u're so early today! or.. did u even sleep last nite??

IMG_9718.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1st I slept early last night and just woke up automatically. Tried to do work then got sleepy again so went back to sleep until now...Haha...

@Min2206 I think Selangor is more efficient in handling the vaccination. My neighbours in my area only started end last month for seniors and the venue was so far away when we actually have the nearest stadium in just 5km. Will see if they were to improve for the 2nd process. 

@gm4queen 

Dog Flirting GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@sadthe1st I slept early last night and just woke up automatically. Tried to do work then got sleepy again so went back to sleep until now...Haha...

Yes, me too chingu! I also woke up in the middle of the last night for no reason. Then jumped off the bed, logged in to Soompi Forums and back to sleep. :D We Asians have the same telepathy for no reason! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The skies are so clear here, and it's very sunny. :)

Hi everyone! Good morning/afternoon/evening! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

It's a lifetime habit they instilled, as there are very few days that I can remember not reading a book.

@MayanEcho, here in my side right now, it's raining & very cloudy..................   :crymeme:

+2

19 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi everyone! darn busy during the first few days of the month as usual with reports and whats-nots..

@Min2206 @Wuzetian @Thong Thin how's day 1 so far?

we had an update from the PM and team yesterday since we are already midway through the "i cannot remember what fanciful name" restriction.

1. today onwards, students aged 12-15 can register for the pfizer vaccine.

2. 1/4 of the elderly who still have not signed up, are highly encouraged to get their vaccination.. the perks.. no pre-registration needed.. just walk-ins lol.

3. existing registration for aged 40-45 and subsequent age groups.. the lapse between the first and second jab will be extended from 3 weeks to 6 weeks.. to enable more people covered with at least 1 dose.

hi there @Sleepy Owl @joccu @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @gm4queen @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @kokodus @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @Tamakins @larus @willenette

@sadthe1st, this cake looks yummy................haven't tried it.     :hypehype:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Good Morning Chingus :heart:

Happy to get another chingu on board here, welcome @Calli 

:happydance:

@Wuzetian  wow !.. you are so early today, having insomia or you have programs line up today.

@sadthe1st I love Dalgona coffee but currently have to stopped, doc says no to diary products till further notice :bawling:  and you just kill me with the pie.

@Min2206  so early having ice coffee.

@gm4queen  how's the weather over your end, sunny hot or raining.

@willenette  you are early today. How is pandemic over your end.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: there @sadthe1st chingu!

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

It's mostly sunny at the moment but rain poured this morning unexpectedly, chingu! :blink:

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

What's for lunch today?

It's some vegetarian dishes as usual, chingu!! I think the lock down would be extended fir another week or something. So not much supplies to eat here!!! :(

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

morning all! 

finished organizing a poll for bossam and some other EO stuff. now time to laze in soompi!

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

LIES!!!! I figured out your master plan. You guys, if you notice @partyon is the one who keeps bringing up Turkish oppa, I think she secretly has a crush on our oppa and she project it as a hate so that we will get triggered and keep posting his pics. YOU LOVE HIM. Don't deny it anymore. Come to the dark side. We have guns and bullets here. 

:joy:  bwaahahahha.... I would have to agree with you @kokodus; how many oppas can smoulder in 100 different ways while snarling and wearing so many black outfits? @partyon is just unable to get over such hotness. :P

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, joccu said:

I´m seriously thinking of dropping doom.  and there is still no abs scenes for my oppa!

Drop it, girl. Most of us did already.

Drop Mic GIF by Captain Obvious

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

You can wish all you want, Ms. Koko. Never gonna happen. I'm not into serial killer looks. :D
@Lmangla Just no....

Good morning! :dorakiss:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning Chingus :heart:

Happy to get another chingu on board here, welcome @Calli 

:happydance:

@Wuzetian  wow !.. you are so early today, having insomia or you have programs line up today.

@sadthe1st I love Dalgona coffee but currently have to stopped, doc says no to diary products till further notice :bawling:  and you just kill me with the pie.

@Min2206  so early having ice coffee.

@willenette  you are early today. How is pandemic over your end.

@Thong Thin, here in my side, many people are still tested positive for COVID-19. Many have recovered, and many have died, too. These include cases with the more infectious variants. Not all population had been fully vaccinated, so far, including myself. Our company has ordered Moderna along with some business district group here & we are told that it will be arriving next month yet, around June 21......I also had my online registration but never heard from them yet maybe I'm not yet on the category - they are prioritizing seniors & those who have comorbidity. I hope this will end already. :heart2: 

+2

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3