Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i pity the eunuch that's following the king..

i'm hoping Byeong In joins forces to help Cheoljong.. they should see eye to eye that their ultimate motive is keeping the Queen safe in the palace. but, it's that bad druggie guy with the scar on the cheek.. he hides in the study room, and all these guys seem to like whispering in that specific room.. to his delight..

I am hoping the same too.. ..  that druggie belongs to the Kim Minister.   Let's see how long he going to be stuck in that study room or library.

Hi @joccu  - keep warm - today winter sunny?  
Here, we are feeling the heat .....    not from Mr Queen drama, btw ... the sun:D

Hello @Lmangla @elan1

Image result for hello gif

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
  • Replies 152.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, elan1 said:

kr, weekend is ending too fast but I hope you had a great, relaxed one overall :) 

Yeah it was good but it had a single flaw. It was too short. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
5 hours ago, elan1 said:

It’s called adobada fritas—- fries with pork meat(a certain kind of special seasoning they use).

I love french fries! and top it with meat, wow, that sounds like a combo I would enjoy!

@Min2206 @Ameera Ali ~ I love shwarmas. only thing is sometimes they put too much mayo. :sweatingbullets:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

love french fries! and top it with meat, wow, that sounds like a combo I would enjoy!

I’m thankful when I moved to the states, I moved to a region that has this. Other parts of the country do not have them. What makes it taste even better is when you order them to make the fries and the meat extra crispy, I don’t like soggy fries :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Ameera Ali  ~ is tahini same as hummus? for some reason, the restaurants here are miser and only give hummus as dipping for some kebabs dishes only. last time, we ordered shwarmas, we wanted some hummus side but they were out. sigh.

@elan1 ~ soggy fries are not great but sometimes, with takeout, by the time it reaches your house, no longer crispy. I just eat them anyway because at that point, i am just hungry! munch, munch!

back reading here...

so @mirmz , you are a fraternal twin. cool! how far apart were you born?

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali  ~ is tahini same as hummus? for some reason, the restaurants here are miser and only give hummus as dipping for some kebabs dishes only. last time, we ordered shwarmas, we wanted some hummus side but they were out. sigh.

No they aren’t the same hummus made out of chickpeas and tahini made by sesame but some people mixed two sauce , love miser food did you try miser koshary 

8A20AFE6-41A3-4AA6-956A-ECF53A61E655.jpg

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

soggy fries are not great but sometimes, with takeout, by the time it reaches your house, no longer crispy. I just eat them anyway because at that point, i am just hungry! munch, munch!

That is true :P That’s why I generally eat it as soon as I buy it, while it is at ultimate freshness and optimal crispinessamanda bynes eating GIF. I eat it at the tables outside the restaurante :lol:

Hi @MayanEcho :)

A154-BF5-E-3819-46-E3-AB19-C6907-E091-DC

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No they aren’t the same hummus made out of chickpeas and tahini made by sesame but some people mixed two sauce , love miser food did you try miser koshary 

ah cool! I haven't tried koshary. looks interesting - so it has like mixed pot of everything?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Lmangla Shawarma is love :heart2beat:

But as you said, some places are miser, I remember checking out some restaurants for Shawarma in India, and they would ask you to pay for the mayo dip if you asked for, and the mayo in the shawarma itself would be non-existent :joy:

Same was the case with Hummus. They ask you to pay for it too

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Hi @larus  @MayanEcho
Image result for beautiful gif

@Ameera Ali  I wonder whether Tahina is somewhat similar to  Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing (Japanese).   Very popular here too.  Noticed the koreans like to use sesame seed, oil and anything relating to sesame seeds.   

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah cool! I haven't tried koshary. looks interesting - so it has like mixed pot of everything?

Is this shawarma?

Image result for shawarma

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Sleepy Owl ~ they are such misers; some of these restaurants want to cut on meat and put lots of mayo. others won't give hummus unless you pay extra. you can now get hummus in some super markets. have tried this brand, it is good. they have different flavours like tandoori hummus. I like dipping it with plain/salted biscuits and having it for tea.

classic-hummus-dipping-sauce-500x500.jpg

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

Watching this clip of Yoon Eun Hye made me realize how much I miss her. She seems like such a sweet lovable person and it's so sad that she's not starring in any dramas anymore. :cry:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452843wpp/watch-yoon-eun-hye-dishes-on-a-new-crush-covers-blackpinks-choreo-on-the-manager

Please someone give her a great FL role! :partyblob:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7