Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Lmangla Noona, which "1% of something" did you watch? The older one? Or the one which stars Ha Seok Jin and Jeon So Min? I watched the second one, and it was fine. Draggy at times, but a fine drama for me. 

I have watched both versions. I re-watched the 2016 version -- haven't watched it since it aired. it was a breezy re-watch..

kekeke.. helping a friend out. @kokodus ~ maybe they need to see the romantic side of turkish oppa to see the appeal. :D

E2cKOWQUUAIKGvq?format=jpg&name=900x900 

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. helping a friend out. @kokodus ~ maybe they need to see the romantic side of turkish oppa to see the appeal. :D

credit: owner

+2

Nahhh i'm pretty sure @partyon is now going to comment that he look like he is going to stabl her from behind in that photo. LOL

@gm4queen He is the male lead of a turkish drama called Emanet. Yaman kirimli. Even the name sounds terrifying, isnt it??? Its your typical melodrama with bad guy falling for a innocent girl. Bad guys are hot, arent they??? LOLOL

I'm simplifying it, but he is not exactly bad or evil, he is just protective of his family. He is a marshmallow at heart. He is a big cuddly teddy bear. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Who is this Turkish oopa of yours, chingu?? He looks rather terrifying than fangirling! :D

THANK YOU! Exactly!

:evilelmo:

We need a dose of Pon oppa on this thread instead to erase all negative energy from Turkish oppa...

802d37340c8f6fcd6742965654ef90e6.jpg

@kokodus Exactly. He looks like he's wondering where to hide her body. :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Nahhh i'm pretty sure @partyon is now going to comment that he look like he is going to stabl her from behind in that photo. LOL

bwahahhaa.... well he does have that vampire I am going to eat you alive look down pat. kkekeke....

so what did you think of this dress? better than the puffy princess look they keep stuffing her in in some of the earlier episodes. this dress certainly brought out the green in her eyes. I kind of liked this dress just for the green though it doesn't look as great in this photo. looked rather striking during the episode.. 

E2ajQqmXIAUQ8wX?format=jpg&name=large 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@Lmangla @kokodus Like ehm... What's going on in this pic?

Emanet 192. Bölüm Fragmanı - YAMAN SEHERİ ALDATIYOR ! - YouTube

He doesn't even look happy in this pic even though his hand is in a "strategical place"... :emmm:

I still haven't found a pic of him smiling....

EDIT: On second thought, I think this picture might be photoshopped. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahhaa.... well he does have that vampire I am going to eat you alive look down pat. kkekeke....

so what did you think of this dress? better than the puffy princess look they keep stuffing her in in some of the earlier episodes. this dress certainly brought out the green in her eyes. I kind of liked this dress just for the green though it doesn't look as great in this photo. looked rather striking during the episode.. 

Its nice to see some colour other than white and black.  lol. Anyways she looks pretty in eveything.:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. helping a friend out. @kokodus ~ maybe they need to see the romantic side of turkish oppa to see the appeal.

Ha ha.. Nah! No appeal, chingu! Still the same terrifying oppa to me. :D:partyblob:

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

We need a dose of Pon oppa on this thread instead to erase all negative energy from Turkish oppa...

Oh yeah chingu! I am all with you on this one! Pon oppa is so handsome in a different way. His facial features are so sharp. I can't wait to see this young man falls for his leading lady in Praomook! :heart:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Also, I can totally understand why this baby is crying.... :emmm:

maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT: This picture is most likely photoshopped too? :D Maybe someone could photoshop a smile on his face....?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Lmangla Why is @partyon suddenly into photoshopping?? LOLOL

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

His facial features are so sharp. :heart:

+2

WHAAAAT?!?!?! Please, his face looks round!!!!LOLOL

This is the example of face with sharp facial features.

What makes V so important to BTS? - Quora

AWWWWWW @agenth V is soooooooo cute. I like that he is so playful and naughty and fools around all the time. heheehe. And his hyungs have the best reactions for all his antics!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

bawahahah... @partyon ~ those are some awful photoshopped pics. :joy:

@kokodus ~ the show is apparently taking its summer break soon. not sure when the next season will start. I guess we can just catch up on the full episodes then. 

here is a more smiley BTS pic. he does smile people! hahahaha...

PhotoCollage_1612453652586.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Why is @partyon suddenly into photoshopping?? LOLOL

Only time you'll see me photoshop a picture of Turkish oppa, is when I want to erase him totally from the pic. :unamused:

30evex.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

here is a more smiley BTS pic. he does smile people! hahahaha...

Smile? Where?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hey everyone :waves:

Thanks so much for the invitation @partyon. I had to first figure out what you meant with Turkish oppas being posted and then I realized there must be Turkish dizi fans on soompi^^ 

Made me remember how I watched some too before I discovered Korean drama land and it swallowed me whole.

I joined soompi rather recently (because of Joo Won :wub:) and it's really lovely meeting everyone.

Since my name starts with a "C" I take it I'm on the addition team. Please forgive me and correct me if I get something wrong but I think I'm up with 

2013_0324_ep54_opening_4_1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hiiiiiiii!!

Welcome to Soompi, and to this thread and that's a great picture you selected.

I enjoyed Alice, despite the peculiar ending, and will see what Joo Won does next. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

55 minutes ago, Calli said:

Thanks so much for the invitation @partyon. I had to first figure out what you meant with Turkish oppas being posted and then I realized there must be Turkish dizi fans on soompi^^ 

Made me remember how I watched some too before I discovered Korean drama land and it swallowed me whole.

I joined soompi rather recently (because of Joo Won :wub:) and it's really lovely meeting everyone.

Welcome @Calli :heart1: Great to have another Joo Won fan on this thread. :kiss_wink:

This thread is for whatever discussions you might fancy. Dramas, food, Eurovision Song Contest, oppas, latest news, abs. Think of this place like being on a coffee break with your friends from all over the world.

Yes, unfortunately we have a couple of members ( @Lmangla and Ms. Koko @kokodus) who have discovered a Turkish serial killer oppa while watching a Turkish dizi. We wouldn't normally mind but one of them *cough* Ms. Koko *cough* keeps spamming the thread with pictures of this serial killer Turkish oppa....

@Calli Are you watching any dramas currently?

PS. This thread will be a bit quiet for the next 5-6 hours until our Asian members are awake again. Poor @LeftCoastOppa :crybaby:We need to find him a friend from the American time zone to keep him company here while the rest of us are sleeping. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3