Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good night @4evrkdrama Chingu :GN1:

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If he was a quiet and docile drunk it's still OK. But when they start doing crazy nonsense...LOL, it's funny, but so much hassle to bring them home without you feeling like knocking them out, hahaha!

Well yeah, and you are the one feeling embarrassed for them acting them out, apologizing literally to everyone while taking them :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well yeah, and you are the one feeling embarrassed for them acting them out, apologizing literally to everyone while taking them 

When they say they want to use bathroom :wut:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well yeah, and you are the one feeling embarrassed for them acting them out, apologizing literally to everyone while taking them

I hate to see drunk people. From time to time I even have a problem seeing their scenes on kdramas. There are so many!!!! :D

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

21 minutes ago, larus said:

I hate to see drunk people. From time to time I even have a problem seeing their scenes on kdramas. There are so many!!!! :D

Seeing Kdramas and Kmovies really makes me wonder about their drinking culture, like do they really drink that much and is it really normal for them to drink to the point of being that much drunk? But then again, as you said, even I don't like to see drunk people. 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

When they say they want to use bathroom

No No Chingu, No. Never happened to me, but I just can't really even imagine it :joy:

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I been in the same situation that you many times.  and after the night out my friends will  call me the next day and ask if they did something stupid or embarrassing. 

This happened a lot to me. Sometimes I would just tell them what they were saying or doing, and they would just go silent for some moments on the call :joy: 

Mainly they would just call me, knowing I was the only sober guy in the group :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

waving hi at everyone!

@Thong Thin ~ such yummy starters. thanks!

it seems ji soo wrote a handwritten apology on his IG. it is not clear if he is admitting to all the accusations but simply says that he is sorry for being a terrible person in past, apologizing to those he hurt and hopes it doesn't affect the drama.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

so the news is real, i thought is fake.

@joccu

You check-in early today.

Thanks for the coffee, is about lunch time now.

He released a general apology and admitted that he did bad things in the past. But he needs to clarify if he is admitting to the bullying or sexual assaults. The later allegations are serious and can't just be brushed off with an apology.

I find this whole situation ironic considering that he played a bully once in a drama.

+2

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

Morning! How are you?

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sarang21 I'm really good.:love: Just got on the bus. Off to work.

I was just thinking about how ironic it is that one off jisoo character was bully. I think that was the role that put him on the map off promising new actors. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sarang21 I'm really good.:love: Just got on the bus. Off to work.

I was just thinking about how ironic it is that one off jisoo character was bully. I think that was the role that put him on the map off promising new actors. 

Have a nice day at work, also be safe!

Yeah it was his role in the drama "angry mom". I guess the reason why he was so good in that role was him being himself lol

There has been so many bullying allegations in the last couple of weeks..it's insane. I wonder who is going to be next?

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4