Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @MayanEcho @larus 

Me did had this thought as I was watching the drama, isn’t he just crossing lines but the writer proved my thoughts wrong !

And things ended up clean and perfect just because it is happening in an Utopian world !

But I hate when things are way too corrupted around our environment and laws bend down towards those who have money—>power in hand !

And all we can do is just sit and endure simply without uttering a word if we want to spare ours and our beloved ones life ! 

And that’s when we (at least me) fantasise ourselves,

If people like “Them” would exist -

plucking out those base and very base roots of evil doings  so that it won’t ever grow again !

Again 

It’s a reality check ! 
a wake up call !

Things like that can exist only in our delusional world.
And when we see our delusion into Life (in reels) we could just embrace our heart again with what if’s !

And maybe our so called Laws (legal measures) can guarantee to fight against the wrong doings but it all depends on the one who implement it upon us !

And that’s where people often get hit by injustice !

Me too @Sleepy Owl hate when ML are way too saint, it’s just a foresee that the ML digging his own grave !

Cheers for all your replies 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

And when we see our delusion into Life (in reels) we could just embrace our heart again with what if’s 

I feel you on this @4evrkdrama chingu.  Though I have not watched V, I have seen something similar where such event materialise or end as we hope, wish or fantasize.   That explains why it's good to watch dramas at times, just to feel "healed" or have a good feeling after-effect (at least for the heart or mind)

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 Twister Fries is also an old favourite, but not always available all-year round.

I don't remember having twister Fries in McD - maybe I don't order that set, i think.  Burger King has it.

With the current movement controls or restrictions due to covid, we often call for McDelivery lately.

nosprinklez Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.com

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@larus :waves:

Think have not met you yet. We belong to the same team add no?

Hi! Welcome to team ADD. Yes, I am on team add as well. We are not doing very well right now but ...#we resist. :D

original.gif

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And maybe our so called Laws (legal measures) can guarantee to fight against the wrong doings but it all depends on the one who implement it upon us !

And that’s where people often get hit by injustice !

In life there will always be something that will not be fair. What we can do is adjust and cope, learn the best way to dance the music. :)

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I don't remember having twister Fries in McD - maybe I don't order that set, i think.  Burger King has it.

With the current movement controls or restrictions due to covid, we often call for McDelivery lately.

Hmm...I don't remember Burger King here offering twister fries. Except for a couple times in Wendy's, haven't dined in for a year now in either KFC or McDonald's.  Always drive through or delivery if we want some.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4