Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I  had Ice Lemon Tea minus sugar for lunch and the wonton noodle.

@4evrkdrama   I am brain tired now, can't think of anything except wanna lie down and sleep.

Vincenzo ...have not start Ep 4.

I had wonton noodle too, haha!   but dry style.

The rain finally came!   yayyyyyyyyy!

Windy Day Bad Weather GIF - WindyDay Wind BadWeather - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Just had lunch of fried luncheon meat, vegetable curry, and 5 spoon of rice with cold milk tea. ^_^

Hi again @Min2206 @joccu @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @Wuzetian @Jillia @Sleepy Owl

@4evrkdrama That's interesting, when you retaliate doing the same thing. Not so surprising though, since it's like the golden rule: do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Just don't expect that the clap back is equal. It's more like 10 teeth for 1 tooth.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

You are up @MayanEcho  
Hello @joccu
Morning @Sleepy Owl

Coffee for you guys?

Hi @Thong Thin @Wuzetian  Enjoy your lunch ... weather crazy - take more ice water

I had too much ice lately from ABC and Cendol craving...Notty me 

@Thong Thin Ok now I'm craving for some wanton noodles...

@sadthe1st Where do you buy the wasabi ginger ale? Not heard of...

@Sleepy Owl How was your day?

@MayanEcho 5 spoons of rice vs a big bowl of rice for myself tonight :D 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

EVIL AGAINST EVIL !

While I can understand that the "good guys" can play dirty sometimes, I believe they should not cross the red line. The moment you do that, you are not a good guy anymore. To become an evil just to beat evil it is not a solution, it is just tragic.

In Vicenzo, it was good that the hero did not really shot that man. They set fire to the building and caused damage to drug dealers but what if there were victims after doing that? Realistically, they could not predict that the whole building would be evacuated on time but from what I saw there weren`t any victims. 

It is ten times more difficult to fight evil with legal measures but, ultimately, they should do that.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

The rain finally came!   yayyyyyyyyy!

GRATS!!!

Singing In The Rain Dancing GIF

i'm slowcooking myself in the heat.. lol had a cold shower, and now with aircon drinking peach wine and eating mixed nuts..

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

fried luncheon meat

SPAM FRIES!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Where do you buy the wasabi ginger ale? Not heard of...

i usually buy a few bottles from the japanese ramen restaurants under the Keisuke group. they are available on some online shopping platforms as well.

hi @larus!!

hmm.. i haven't seen  @elan1 today.. where are uuuuu???

i shall go watch RWTMR ep5 .. bbl!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

I had too much ice lately from ABC and Cendol craving...Notty me 

How wonderful!  

Would love to have one, if weather goes hotter as ever

Nice ice: A traditional take on Malaysia's favourite dessert | Malaysia  holidays | The Guardian

59 minutes ago, larus said:

While I can understand that the "good guys" can play dirty sometimes, I believe they should not cross the red line. The moment you do that, you are not a good guy anymore. To become an evil just to beat evil it is not a solution, it is just tragic.

In Vicenzo, it was good that the hero did not really shot that man. They set fire to the building and caused damage to drug dealers but what if there were victims after doing that? Realistically, they could not predict that the whole building would be evacuated on time but from what I saw there weren`t any victims. 

It is ten times more difficult to fight evil with legal measures but, ultimately, they should do that.

Hello @larus  Now I understand what the evil vs evil meant here. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i usually buy a few bottles from the japanese ramen restaurants under the Keisuke group. they are available on some online shopping platforms as well.

I've checked. Dont think it's available anywhere in KL. 

@larus :waves:

Think have not met you yet. We belong to the same team add no?

@Min2206 Tomorrow will be a hot day again and you can treat yourself to one :gangnamstyle:

How does the Maths work here? 385 -> 485-2+2? 

:crazymad:

+2 anyway

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@4evrkdrama Chingu, just like @larus even I don't mind the good guys playing dirty sometimes, since sometimes playing smart requires doing that, but at the same time I don't really like the totally turning evil one here. Just like we have seen in the previous dramas by the same writer, both the MLs in Fiery Priest and Chief Kim were not really saints, but at the same time they didn't really cross the line which they should never have. 

I, in fact don't really like it when the lead plays the saint's role. Like in Sageuks we constantly see the ML forgiving the baddie only to end up being killed by him in the end and I was feel like this when that happens :evilelmo:.

So yeah, being overly good and kind is not something I want to see in the leads especially in such dramas, and even I liked that fact that Vincenzo did use the gun to scare the guy but didn't really kill anyone. I hope the same happened in the lab. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @joccu @sadthe1st @Jillia

@Abs_ triggered @larus @Min2206

@partyon @Lmangla @kokodus 

@Thong Thin @4evrkdrama @Nodame @Ernie @cenching @pompyavi  @iksunijini5  @I am lost @Wuzetian , to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 

@forme26 fi @NaYouSabi?  , your smile brings wonderful things. okay. :D

youre beautiful in love GIF

raindrops sounds. :D

the-year-s-loveliest-season.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 10