Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, larus said:

But not all paid a price for their wongdoings. They are all removed even if there isn`t a verified claim. The people behind businesses don`t want to risk anything so when there is a scandal they chose to remove the persons even if it is not proven they are guilty. The image of the person is everything in this business. Time will tell who is guilty and who is not. 

This is bad.   I have heard of this too.  The K-Ent industry will just eliminate you unless you are worth their time and money through legal means.  

Hello @twinkle_little_star
Wonder how you are

Me going to bed soon
Sleepy GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

What happened was I think I over-ate - indigestion, so now vomiting.

oh no... get well soon.. try to drink some rice water.. u know u cook porridge (muay not zok) with a lot of water.. then drink those water.. it helps to cleanse the body a lot.. diarrhea and vomiting.

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I am having oxtail soup for dinner tonight. 

my lunch was kambing soup with bread and a big glass of lime juice.. yes.. kambing soup at this warm like crazy weather.. i must have been crazy as well.. no nosebleed yet hahaha

so now, i'm having coconut water blended with coconut ice cream.. like a slushie..

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Take care especially if the bus is crowded. 

doesn't this sound familiar.. you scroll soompi posts and chance upon multiple hot oppa bodies and you panick that people around you might have caught some glimpses.. HAHAHAHA

night night @Min2206

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there Chingus :Pandabulous:

@Min2206 please take care, and I hope you get well soon :kisslevel:

Okay, so I have been in dark about the news on the bullying cases, just knew about Ji Soo's one. Didn't know about the one with Park Hae Soo despite knowing there was some problem with "Dear M.", and i just thought they didn't over with Kim Sae Ron over the credits issue. Same with the dude who played So Mun.

Anyway, as @larus said, we just can't jump to conclusions. In Ji Soo's case he did respond and admit it, decided to step down from the drama. Let's see whose name comes next. I also do agree that the victims have the right to come out whenever they feel comfortable doing it, as it is not really an easy decision to do. In Ji Soo's case, I was really shocked how one after the another victims started coming out with similar stories about him, and though I am not really a fan of his, I am quite shocked about it. 

Maybe off topic but relevant or rather co-incidental, in "Hello, its Me!" the 2nd ML is a top star who was a bully in the school.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sarang21 Pre produced drama is always a double end sword in South Korea. In the other it's good bc they have the time to make good drama and the schedule to shoot the drama is not hectic but then there is the other side. What if there is big scandal like now with J. How are going to handle it. And how are you going to continue to air it.

Yeah it's very tricky. At this point I think they will have to cancel the drama. The backlash they will receive uf they continue will be huge. Reshooting it, they will have to find another lead, It will cost money and will take a lot of time too..so I don't think they will choose this route.

+2

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hi guys, am late - well better than never, hehe

Not feeling well since yesterday midnight - still on medics
Will try to reply to all

Good idea but we can't leave the girl (sweet young and hot) in the cab alone?   Well, so far I only had 1 case.  Me hardly go out drink that late.

I often see those drunk ones in drama / movie.    I guess there must be some truth now that @MayanEcho, sunbae and @joccu sharing their experiences.  @joccu  What do they say?  Were they crying?  Just curious.   My friend didn't say much, she just could not stand and kept throwing up.  

Correct me if I am wrong.   Do the koreans like to drink and if you can hold the soju, means you are good?

Hi @Thong Thin  Almost time to get off work.  Hope all okay.  
Hello @mirmz

I read so far 2 cases - one Jisoo and the other is a female lead.   @sadthe1st @Sleepy OwlFeeling sorry for the production team, casts and crew, all the money invested.     Do they really JUST replace the leads or stop the airing completely?   

reposted from naver ~

In the meantime, KBS is seeing a flurry of posts on their bulletin boards criticizing them asking to drop the actor from further projects. Netizens wrote, "we demand you drop him" "do you want us to walk to city hall and demand this criminal to step down?"

KBS has not released a position whether to drop him from the drama 'River Where The Moon Rises'.

There has been quite a few kpop idols accused of school violence. And just now I saw on the front page that another actor got accused.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

so the next question is,

will we still get UC S2..

I think this question is much better than "Who will now take up the ML role". At least in this case, not many others are involved and hard work other unrelated people will not really go to waste. They might just cast another guy if they want to. 

Good thing they gave a proper closure to UC rather than giving an open ending and making us wait for the S2.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Good thing they gave a proper closure to UC rather than giving an open ending and making us wait for the S2.

yes, this is of great relief! since So Mun is still a student in the story plot, at least they can "do without" him giving reasons like, furthering his studies overseas etc and then cast a new member to join the remaining 3 original casts.

i went to take a peek at the drama thread.. i didn't follow the drama news so i'm not sure has the drama been filmed almost to completion as of now, or only a few episodes ahead.. if they refilm from ep5 onwards with a new ML, i think inevitably there might be some comparison of their acting as well which might also be unnecessary pressure to the new ML (if there is going to be one).. sighs..

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

58 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah it's very tricky. At this point I think they will have to cancel the drama. The backlash they will receive uf they continue will be huge. Reshooting it, they will have to find another lead, It will cost money and will take a lot of time too..so I don't think they will choose this route.

I am not sure but the drama is airing right now or they have not released the drama yet? Either way, I fee bad for the others involved in this project.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Sarang21!!

Hi, how are you? :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, larus said:

I am not sure but the drama is airing right now or they have not released the drama yet? Either way, I fee bad for the others involved in this project.

The Drama has already started airing

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

giphy.gif

How is life on the add subtract thread? :kiss_wink:

I've been super busy with RL lately. Thanks for all the tags while I was away! :dorakiss:

I see @joccu @elan1 @sadthe1st and my twin @Abs_ triggered have been keeping the thread rolling with abs pics and videos. Well done! :dorashakes:

@Min2206 Tunnel is so wonderful! I am still to watch the last 2 episodes. :heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

The Drama has already started airing

OK. Thanks for your reply. They will replace the actor then if he is the main lead. This happened with drama Joseon Survival when Kang Ji Wan appeared in the first episodes and Seo Ji-Suk finished the drama. I am not sure (don`t remember well) if they cut some episodes as well.

If I remember corectly, the character has a tragic ending so it could be possible to kill early the character.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon  Barf drama has hit one of the worse scenes I have seen in while.  and seeing that there is going to second season I honestly don´t know if I can watch that. 

Wonho and bi realised abs mv:s. I liked wonho more that Bi. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Barf drama has hit one of the worse scenes I have seen in while.  and seeing that there is going to second season I honestly don´t know if I can watch that. 

Wonho and bi realised abs mv:s. I liked wonho more that Bi.

Which scene are you talking about, triplet? I vomited a couple of times too while watching the latest episodes. :D

Wonho's video was better than Rain's. At least when looking at the abs.

Rain is so skinny nowadays.... :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon the scene when the 40 barf husband confessed to his young mistress that his barf step mom was his first love. and then talking about all children wanting to marry their dad. :spitswater:

the other really barf scene was the one where the barf step mom was listening his barf step son doing his business in the toilet.

yeah Rain is way too skinny. 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon the scene when the 40 barf husband confessed to his young mistress that his barf step mom was his first love. and then talking about all children wanting to marry their dad.

the other really barf scene was the one where the barf step mom was listening his barf step son doing his business in the toilet.

Uhm... Yeah... Those scenes were barf inducing indeed!

gross vomit GIF

I am having the hardest time with the apple scenes. :spitswater:

I am for some reason liking the 30s husband and his mistress. Just posted about that on the drama thread, but am guessing I won't get any likes for my unpopular opinion. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2