Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, larus said:

Good. I hope others will follow. I miss a certain owl avatar, @Sleepy Owl!!!!

I am gonna change back to my old DP tomorrow :approves:, I am done barfing too :joy:

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Sunbae @Sleepy Owl what do you have to say this?   You must be wondering, why I always ask you, right?
Here's jelly for you - you like?

Sorry Chingu, what are we talking about again? I was mostly out of action today, since work was too hectic, things were crazy today :evilelmo:

Were asking about Vincenzo? It was fine, but more comic than I had expected it to be. The FL and Taecyeon are made to overact a bit too much. I mean having seen them act, I know they can act quite well, and believe it is the script that demands them act that way. 

Thank you for the Jelly Chingu :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

He may want to solve kissing problem with short woman , buts gill think is painful in his neck :mrgreen:

he honestly should had let her sit on that pole and then kissed her or do one of these techniques below :joy:

29021-C63-5-C38-4353-8493-EBA95-B34-E346
B2-A156-AD-6-DCA-4-EE7-ABC1-EF8-E8514-E3
F665-E5-EC-632-A-4727-8934-53482-BD04-A1

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

and hi @mirmz @elan1 @MayanEcho @joccu

4d910a8d84fa16418ba586f88be46f53.jpg

morning booster!

seems like @partyon @joccu @Sleepy Owl ain't too fascinated with vincenzo?

i haven't started that, and beyond evil.

feeling lazy to start a new drama

so @Abs_ triggered @partyon giving up on the barf dp too?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 8

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

if they’re driving, is it necessary to wear mask? I would personally wear one just to prevent dust and air pollution :P but not because of covid? Is the rules more strict over there? In the states, very few wear masks if they’re driving unless there are passengers in public transportation. 

Here, it is mandatory to wear masks.   You will be fine if caught by the authorities.  Shop owners / retail operators will not let you enter unless you wear mask, do the check in (for tracing purpose) via mobile app and take temperature.  Standard SOP.  I will wear mask in the car, some don't (this is not strict) but once you are out of your car / home, please adhere. 

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Yay, mobile's back. Setting up things then will catch up.

Took you quite awhile.  Glad it is back up and going.  Hope the setting will not give you any more issues.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Song Joong Ki can't even pronounce his own name Vincenzo correctly!

Ooh, that's bad @partyon I somehow can't tune in to the drama.  I saw some clips - SJK's role seems to be "godly" in there?    I know it's according to the script @Sleepy Owl   Do share more please, when you have time.   Your workload is getting heavier and heavier lately, sunbae-nim.   Until you don't even know what we are talking.  :tears:

Hello @mirmz @elan1 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @joccu

Good Morning Tea Gifs for Whatsapp, Facebook {Best HD Images}

10 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon @Abs_ triggered I just saw shinee new music video. And choi minho still has his killer abs. 

can we have more? :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

336d3b11913b7a2d63f9149e21f36bf1.jpg

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star and all +/- players

@Min2206 Got it back late last night. I don't have much apps, nor problems in setting up cos it's always backed up. The update of almost all apps took time though. I also see very little change to the interface. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

Hey there Chingus 

66589145.jpg

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Ooh, that's bad @partyon I somehow can't tune in to the drama.  I saw some clips - SJK's role seems to be "godly" in there?    I know it's according to the script @Sleepy Owl   Do share more please, when you have time.   Your workload is getting heavier and heavier lately, sunbae-nim.   Until you don't even know what we are talking.  :tears:

So you see, when I watched this drama, I found the story telling kind of similar, and it turned out to be by the writer of "Chief Kim" and "Fiery Priest". If you have watched them, he kind of used some serious issues in the drama, like corruption, and then added some comedy in it, and same is happening here.

But this time, at least for me, the comedy is not working well, especially on FL's part and Taecyeon's. Taecyeon suddenly includes some English words while speaking which sometimes does not even sound funny, and so does the FL. If you have watched "Fiery Priest", the FL there too had some comic scenes and had to act funny, but those never seemed to be over acting to me, here well, it seems that way. Plot kind of seems interesting, but somehow, I am not really liking the storytelling and SJK kind of does not match the role, at least till now. Let's hope it will be better. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

seems like @partyon @joccu @Sleepy Owl ain't too fascinated with vincenzo?

i haven't started that, and beyond evil.

feeling lazy to start a new drama

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

For now none of us are much fascinated by it. I particularly loved "Beyond Evil", had really good 2 episodes. 

Hey there @joccu, @Abs_ triggered :Pandabulous:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i have a training to attend later from 2-3pm; means i can't go out for lunch.. and going out to packet lunch back is a hassle during peak lunch hours..

guess it's back to bread, cheese and shaved ham..

+2

I thought you had bought your favourite kewpie ?

@joccu & @Abs_ triggered  hello and good morning

Weather is hot, having juice to quench my thirst.

Watermelon-Juice-III.jpg

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i have a training to attend later from 2-3pm; means i can't go out for lunch.. and going out to packet lunch back is a hassle during peak lunch hours..

guess it's back to bread, cheese and shaved ham..

Stay sane Chingu! 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But this time, at least for me, the comedy is not working well, especially on FL's part and Taecyeon's. Taecyeon suddenly includes some English words while speaking which sometimes does not even sound funny, and so does the FL. If you have watched "Fiery Priest", the FL there too had some comic scenes and had to act funny, but those never seemed to be over acting to me, here well, it seems that way. Plot kind of seems interesting, but somehow, I am not really liking the storytelling and SJK kind of does not match the role, at least till now. Let's hope it will be better. 

I have not seen any of the dramas you mentioned above.  I know Taecyeon but have not seen him in acting.  And I do agree with you on SJK here ... somehow somewhere it does not gel.  And happy to see you s-owl-miling back!  

Hello @joccufreetoedit#goodmorning #drink #tea tomlinson #remixit | Good morning tea,  Tea gif, Drinking tea

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning @elan1 @mirmz @sadthe1st

Good Morning Friend :) 

69-BB2-ABA-CD1-A-4-B4-F-8-F1-E-B849-B8-C

rice porridge, black rice with lemon herb chicken. 

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

Hola amiga :)

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Here, it is mandatory to wear masks.   You will be fine if caught by the authorities.  Shop owners / retail operators will not let you enter unless you wear mask, do the check in (for tracing purpose) via mobile app and take temperature.  Standard SOP.  I will wear mask in the car, some don't (this is not strict) but once you are out of your car / home, please adhere. 

it varies by state, that’s probably the rates are so high. 50 states, 50 different rules and regulations. Some enforce and some don’t enforce :( even within the state, even some different cities have different rules. In our area, we wear mask in stores and in restaurants but walking outside, not required. 

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hi friend :wub:

The FL in Vincenzo is a poor imitation of FL from love from another star mixed with FL from Fiery Priest :P

oh my god omg GIF by Girlys Blog

Good morning @MayanEcho :)

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu

hi friend :) 

1 hour ago, joccu said:

good morning friend :wub:

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Have an Amazing day too :heart: don’t forget to feed your oppas good proteins :P

Darth Vader Food GIF

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, elan1 said:

rice porridge, black rice with lemon herb chicken. 

it varies by state, that’s probably the rates are so high. 50 states, 50 different rules and regulations. Some enforce and some don’t enforce :( even within the state, even some different cities have different rules. In our area, we wear mask in stores and in restaurants but walking outside, not required. 

The FL in Vincenzo is a poor imitation of FL from love from another star mixed with FL from Fiery Priest :P

Have not seen black rice @elan1 
Interesting ... we had porridge yesterday too.    To beat the heatiness in body and out , meaning the weather.

Thanks on the info on Vicenzo.

5 things we love about Southeast Asia's Cendol and why the 900-year-old  dessert is here to stay - Culture

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6