Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

ello @elan1

Looking at the greens from the beef vermicelli is so refreshing, and the sauce makes it

even more tempting. 

Thanks for  posting, at least I got idea what to eat either for lunch or dinner today.

hi dear friend :wub:

It’s light and I feel good after eating. I never feel good after eating too much greasy food :P no problem, I hope you enjoy your meals :)

diet salad GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

had homemade barley yesterday.. i almost wanted to drink kambing soup again but my mama nagged me about getting all heaty and stuffs.. lol

I looked up kambing soup! It looks delicious :love:

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Yes, I am, going for the bitter herbal drink now

See you guys later

Bye have a super day :glasses:

bicycling father and son GIF by NETFLIX

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I looked up kambing soup! It looks delicious

very yummy! but as usual, asians (or specifically chinese?) have this thing about associating certain food to be "heaty" and others to be "cooling".. kambing soup is herbal mutton soup cooked the indian style.. very nutritious but also "heaty".

nose trope GIF

the nosebleed wasn't cos there was a handsome oppa.. more like, too heaty and getting a nosebleed lol

@Thong Thin any idea how the vaccine schedule and arrangement is going to be? when will it be available to the civilians?

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's awesome news! 

Well, some of my friends wanted to opt out from taking the jab for certain reasons.

Then the goverment gave warning that they could be bar from visiting certain places.

* not sure and clear what is it, we are still waiting for more details.

@sadthe1st  not sure, but heard the frontlines, hosp nurses and doctors will be the 1st batch to get the jab. And, vaccination forms are available, but I have yet to download and read in details.

Singapore batch of vaccines arrived first followed by us (from the same flight )

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

38 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Well, some of my friends wanted to opt out from taking the jab for certain reasons.

Then the goverment gave warning that they could be bar from visiting certain places.

* not sure and clear what is it, we are still waiting for more details.

Hopefully the government will give as much info as needed to make the vaccination campaign a success. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning!

buenos Dias :) 

Good Morning Weekend GIF by Huptech Web

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

very yummy! but as usual, asians (or specifically chinese?) have this thing about associating certain food to be "heaty" and others to be "cooling".. kambing soup is herbal mutton soup cooked the indian style.. very nutritious but also "heaty".

the nosebleed wasn't cos there was a handsome oppa.. more like, too heaty and getting a nosebleed lol

Thank you for sharing this insight and you’re right about heat and cooling foods :) 

:joy:

But here’s an oppa you can get a nosebleed to

ning zetao swimming GIF

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hopefully the government will give as much info as needed to make the vaccination campaign a success. 

I was making a joke with hub last night, how come those BANDITS did not hijacked the vaccines upon arrival.

The last they hijacked was the face mask which was supposed to be distributed to each household.

The pandemic is coming close  to 1 year , still no sign of the face mask arriving at our door steps.

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I was making a joke with hub last night, how come those BANDITS did not hijacked the vaccines upon arrival.

The last they hijacked was the face mask which was supposed to be distributed to each household.

The pandemic is coming close  to 1 year , still no sign of the face mask arriving at our door steps.

That’s interesting the government gives face masks to every household, we have to buy our own :scream:

Maybe because of covid, there are less masks avail, bandits normally needs masks to hide their identity but there was shortage since everyone needs to look like a bandit :joy:

money run GIF by Juan Billy

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

Bonjour ami :) 

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

No I don't.  I just watched...:D

+2

you can live vicariously through the players you watch on tv, they running and exercising on your behalf :lol: I personally enjoy playing tennis :) 

lazy homer simpson GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

@Thong Thinthe pics you shared in Tunnel post, I am not sure if it is just me, but I cannot see them. Maybe you could check out the post again. 

+2

Hey Chingu,

Thanks for informing. Update doned, pls check if it works.

@sadthe1st  my order for Almond milk arrived this morning and the package

was damaged. Lucky, the seller gave me a full refund.

:onfirex:

https://imgur.com/gallery/MRjx92M

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, elan1 said:

you can live vicariously through the players you watch on tv, they running and exercising on your behalf I personally enjoy playing tennis

I can play badminton, so I do that occasionally but I love to watch many sports like cricket, soccer, tennis, basketball, archery, formula1 and recently I started liking Volleyball too.

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@elan1 ~ am looking forward to seeing what you will bring to the soompi potluck. you always post great food pics! :)

okay I’ll join potluck soon  :glasses: 

Dinner Party Dancing GIF

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I can play badminton, so I do that occasionally but I love to watch many sports like cricket, soccer, tennis, basketball, archery, formula1 and recently I started liking Volleyball too.

badminton is fun :) I also enjoy playing soccer, basketball, and volleyball. 

wow you “play” I mean watch so many interesting sports :P What is “formula1?” 

sea otter basketball GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5