Add and Subtract Game

Admin

34 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@joccu yummy abs 

@twinkle_little_star hey , your so sweet , send you love :kiss_wink:

@Min2206 , @Thong Thin , @Lmangla @Jillia@sadthe1st , @elan1 , @partyon  I wish I was so good with words, I am so touched reading your post in  the event thread :heart:

Oooooo @joccu.... that abs is more yummy than my jelly ..... ottoke!    Love the song too.

You are who you are @Abs_ triggered just be you and continue to be you :wub:

Can we have FOOD on shining abs @Lmangla @partyon?   this thread and event thread or just this thread?  :naughty:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

Yeah. She is adorable funny. :D

7d2c329196fe0083202deef8a14b651dc956cfd5

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Abs_ triggered I'm done with barfing - I'm changing my DP to SHINee!

Good. I hope others will follow. I miss a certain owl avatar, @Sleepy Owl!!!!

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Watching the first 5 minutes of Vincenzo, and what kind of Italian accent is that.....!???!?!

argh GIF

Well, at least I am giving points to the stylists for giving SJK a classical hairstyle that fits Italy.

EDIT: OMO! Who is the hot Italian dude in ep 1 ? Can he appear also in the next 19 episodes? :love:

@kokodus Ms. Koko and @Lmangla and maybe @joccu, totally your style. Beard, dark hair and green eyes. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

gosh, he is too young!! lol

how young is he??? He is over 18 right? He looks like early 20s. Don’t tell me he’s a minor :scream:

okay how about this oppa, you can produce enough blood to fill a swimming pool :joy:

2-FD3978-A-920-C-4891-856-D-E960-C7-CB0-

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

am pretty sure you are not the only one who noticed. That editorial division would have gotten an earful, internally and from the public.

if they’re driving, is it necessary to wear mask? I would personally wear one just to prevent dust and air pollution :P but not because of covid? Is the rules more strict over there? In the states, very few wear masks if they’re driving unless there are passengers in public transportation. 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone watching Vincenzo?

I haven't yet had time to watch the first 2 episodes, but I am reading a lot of negative comments about it...

Even the comments on Koala's Playground are quite harsh... :crazy:

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/02/21/vincenzo-episode-2-surges-to-9-295-as-the-mafia-lawyer-takes-on-even-more-lawless-south-korean-rich-and-powerful/

I checked it out but I’m not jazzing with it. I really like fiery priest so it’s bizarre that I don’t like Vincenzo although I think SJK is amazing :) 

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

5 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

everyone.. always be there, a team add

Hi friend :wub:

4 hours ago, joccu said:

everyone!! :love:

hey friend :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I remember I used to have these

omg childhood memories! I love jellos. I used to sneak downstairs at night and eat them from the fridge when everyone is sleeping :joy:

3 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@Min2206 , @Thong Thin , @Lmangla @Jillia@sadthe1st , @elan1 , @partyon  I wish I was so good with words, I am so touched reading your post in  the event thread :heart:

love you :love:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

going to crawl to my pillow soon - goodnight Chingus

good night friend  :) 

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: OMO! Who is the hot Italian dude in ep 1 ? Can he appear also in the next 19 episodes? :love:

that’s one of the things I was disappointed in, that they were in Italy for like 5-10 minutes :( like what’s the point? :bawling:

Idk who he is but You can have this hot Italian to console you instead :lol:

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Taecyeon's role is worse than I thought. :unamused:

What's with a grown man skippi

It’s suppose to throw us off :joy:

but apparently he’s the main villain. That’s what most people are thinking and also I heard the production team goofed up and announced he was in talks to star in the drama as a villain and then later he got announced as confirmed for the drama but as a different role. But it’s most likely he’s the main villain :lol:

edit: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/web-series/vincenzo-drama-confirms-2pms-taecyeon-as-villain-song-joong-ki.html

theme park wolf GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, elan1 said:

It’s suppose to throw us off :joy:

but apparently he’s the main villain. That’s what most people are thinking and also I heard the production team goofed up and announced he was in talks to star in the drama as a villain and then later he got announced as confirmed for the drama but as a different role. But it’s most likely he’s the main villain :lol:

Yes, that''s my guess as well, that there will be a big plot twist with him being revealed to be a villain.

At least I hope so. I don't want to see him skipping for 20 episodes.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, that''s my guess as well, that there will be a big plot twist with him being revealed to be a villain.

At least I hope so. I don't want to see him skipping for 20 episodes.

GIF by leeannelocken

maybe they will upgrade him and make him skip rope too :joy:

horse jumping rope GIF

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Song Joong Ki can't even pronounce his own name Vincenzo correctly!

talking nigel thornberry GIF

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2