Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Good morning to you too friend :wub:

best friends love GIF by Mickey Mouse

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

dried persimmons for you

persimmons reminds me of JCW character in empress ki, he always say “persimmon yum yum” :lol:

02-EF3-C95-2-DFC-4164-AADF-032-EF5437259

45 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

there Chingus

good morning sleep friend :)

happy amy poehler GIF by Disney Pixar

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

hi @joccu @Sleepy Owl @elan1

excited celebration GIF

i got spun into sudden work whirlpool.. and finally got time to come back here

i had mee soto for lunch earlier.. yum yum!

makan-kakis-yunos-n-family-mee-soto--3-.

^ from link below.. but no, i din get to have 2 begedil.. hahaha

this stall is very popular and was being recommended by our tv channel before

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/dining/best-local-food-singapore-mee-soto-ang-mo-kio-13681752

+2

• Blob 5

Good morning @Sleepy Owl

How's work today?  I mean, you just started , right?

Hey there Chingu, thanks for the coffee :kisslevel:

Yup, the work started a couple of hours ago for me, seems to be another busy day :wut:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

good morning sleep friend :)

Hey there Chingu :kisslevel:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

had mee soto for lunch earlier.. yum yum!

Hi friend! :glasses: that looks delicious by the way :scream:

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, the work started a couple of hours ago for me, seems to be another busy da

hopefully u will get good rest when you go home today :( 

Buenas Noches, good night everyone! I hope everyone will be joyful despite how  busy and how tiring and how stressful your day can be. Fighting ! :wub:

happy birthday disney GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, no problem, sometimes the RL does make it hard to watch dramas or start the new ones. For me, it was a busy week, and by the looks of it, its gonna be a busy week too. But let's hope for the best. Best thing of dramas is, they never run away. So if you could not start the new ones, look at the positive side, you can now binge watch their first few episodes :approves:

By the way, why did you drop Mr. Queen? Did you know how it will end and lost motivation or just dropped it? I can understand though, 17th episode onward the drama's pace dropped significantly, it was hard for me to complete the episodes too, despite fast forwarding.

That’s what they never run away and we can watch them anytime and that’s what makes me hang in during studies, but my patience fails to hold me back from spoilers and that ruins the mood for many dramas !

Talking about Mr. Queen, setting aside the bc schedules, the drama failed to move me with it’s plot “pace” ,  I rather felt its dragging and I was planning to drop (but still at the fence) and then just got to know the ending (it was fine not disappointed but kind off unreasonable) .....

Got this feeling that it isn’t worth the time anymore ! (Already a lot of dramas worth watching  pending aside so couldn’t spare time for this too)

Incase when am bored to the extremes, when there is nothing else to watch I will binge watch it then ! 

I gotta speak alot about Vincenzo ep 1 @Sleepy Owl will you please hear out to me ? 

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @joccu @Abs_ triggered @Jillia @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @elan1 @MayanEcho @Lmangla and everyone who watch a lot of kdramas, what do you feel about dramas with 20 episodes 

would you rather prefer 20 or 16 or 12 or 10 ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Sleepy Owl @partyon @joccu @Abs_ triggered @Jillia @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @elan1 @MayanEcho @Lmangla and everyone who watch a lot of kdramas, what do you feel about dramas with 20 episodes 

last comment of tonight before I shut my eyes asleep :lol:

I prefer 12 episodes or less, most dramas can’t handle 16 or 20 episodes. Mystic pop-up was perfect at 12 episodes :) 

Rom Coms and slice of life dramas should aim for 12 episodes or less in my opinion.

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

night night @elan1

hungry gourmet girl graffiti GIF by HIDIVE

mee soto is comfort food as well.. haha or rather, most food i like are classified as comfort food literally.. eg. potato chips.. COMFORT FOOD hahahaha and @Thong Thin @Min2206 will agree in unison that they think bread and kewpie mayo is my comfort food too!!

@4evrkdrama i'm not exactly busy irl (free time slots) except for games and chats.. but lately the new kdramas dun give the same excitement and enthusiasm as last time.. maybe cos i was too anxious chasing new episodes, got disappointed, and lost interest hahaha but i'll definitely find time to start Beyond Evil.. i need motivation..

The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I've watched Cdramas that are almost 70eps, 45min per episodes. :P 

For me the number of episodes doesn't matter much. It's more important for me that the final cut of the drama is the best cut. The editing should be smooth so that the story doesn't feel incoherent and choppy at some points. Especially nearing finale.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I gotta speak alot about Vincenzo ep 1 @Sleepy Owl will you please hear out to me ? 

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @joccu @Abs_ triggered @Jillia @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @elan1 @MayanEcho @Lmangla and everyone who watch a lot of kdramas, what do you feel about dramas with 20 episodes 

I am all ears Chingu, you can talk about Vincenzo to me, no matter how much it is :approves:

As for the number of episodes, I have watched several 24 episodes long dramas and never got disappointed by them, yet there were some 10-12 episode one, which were not as exciting and several 16 episodes ones which were actually disappointing. I am watching LUCA right now, and although I am finding the plot interesting, it is too slow for me, despite being 12 episodes long. So for me, if the plot is good, I wouldn't mind long episodes, 24 or so, and more than that if it is Sageuk. 

Sometimes, in shorter dramas, they compromise the character development and inter-character relationships developments due to the pace, which I don't find good. But then again, it depends on what kind of drama it is, like I watched "Search", and its plot was perfect for the 10 episode drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've watched Cdramas that are almost 70eps, 45min per episodes.

TW has those that's 300+ episodes.. was there a record of over half a thousand? it's almost like a daily drama where the drama characters live their daily lives with conspiracies and etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unforgettable_Memory

i remembered watching this cos it was shown on local tv during the prime evening hours when most of us were having dinner.. and it's something where.. u skipped a few episodes, came back and still able to continue to relate to the progress cos.. ITS JUST THAT DARN SLOW!!!!

oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen

there was this joke that some elderly like to watch this drama.. and they could not wait to finish and unfortunately, passed on before the drama ended.. it really happened to my colleague's grandma..!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

@4evrkdrama

It's important the drama has best cut, story is not choppy to certain extend and and the finale is good.

So, how many episodes does not matter to me.

I think you are not the only ones who can't finish Mr Queen, I  do have friends who dropped half way.

Until today, I am still stucked at Ep 6 of Sweet Home...no motivation to continue.:grin:

I have 2  dramas which has 100's over episodes...dare not start, put on hold.

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've watched Cdramas that are almost 70eps, 45min per episodes. :P 

For me the number of episodes doesn't matter much. It's more important for me that the final cut of the drama is the best cut. The editing should be smooth so that the story doesn't feel incoherent and choppy at some points. Especially nearing finale.

same here! watch a lot of daily or weekend dramas. @4evrkdrama ~ rather than the number of episodes, what matters is there is a proper ending and flow of story. what I don't like is when there is not enough conflict or momentum to keep the story going and we just keep going around in circles.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Goodnight @elan1

33 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

mee soto is comfort food as well.. haha or rather, most food i like are classified as comfort food literally.. eg. potato chips.. COMFORT FOOD hahahaha and @Thong Thin @Min2206 will agree in unison that they think bread and kewpie mayo is my comfort food too!!

yea nowadays when I see kewpie mayo, I think of you @sadthe1st  See the importance of the relationship. :D

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am all ears Chingu, you can talk about Vincenzo to me, no matter how much it is 

As for the number of episodes, I have watched several 24 episodes long dramas and never got disappointed by them, yet there were some 10-12 episode one, which were not as exciting and several 16 episodes ones which were actually disappointing. I am watching LUCA right now, and although I am finding the plot interesting, it is too slow for me, despite being 12 episodes long. So for me, if the plot is good, I wouldn't mind long episodes, 24 or so, and more than that if it is Sageuk. 

Sometimes, in shorter dramas, they compromise the character development and inter-character relationships developments due to the pace, which I don't find good. But then again, it depends on what kind of drama it is, like I watched "Search", and its plot was perfect for the 10 episode drama. 

Me too @4evrkdrama I wanna hear your thoughts on Vincenzo.   Heard rating was good - double digit?

I echo @Sleepy Owl and @Lmangla on the nos of drama.  It all depends on the plot / flow of story. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

HAHAHA THERE IS ACTUALLY SUCH A GIF!!!

hi @Lmangla

I guess there are some crazy people like you who would put a straw in that bottle and drink from it.... do you?

Wait ...  you will literally pouring it all over .... wherever you can think of, finger or belly and 

you will sure :4267_LiccGif: it clean.

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Wait ...  you will literally pouring it all over .... wherever you can think of, finger or belly and 

you will sure :4267_LiccGif: it clean.

NOOOOOO...

say what oh no GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

but i will :4267_LiccGif: the butter knife i use to spread the kewpie mayo on my bread.. and also if there are bits on the opening i will finger and lick it clean before i recap it..

happy drag queen GIF by Dory Ladrag

• LOL 7

Rarely and very rarely wait for romcom nowadays (No high expectations though)

and this drama is one among them 

MBC Trolling themselves :joy:

waaah braaavvvvoooo !

Finally am able to see Lee Min Ki without his usual “robotic tone” 
 :elated:

Thanks for all the replies 

:happy2: I agree with everyone as i read through your posts !:heartxoxo:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4