Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

your beautiful smiles breed more smiles. it creates calmness in me. :D

Thank you Friend! Have a marvelous day :love:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Taecyeon is a forehead oppa too, but he's forced to wear some fluffy mop on his head in Vincenzo (starts airing on Saturday).... :bawling:

I actually think he looks cute with that fluffy mop, maybe they will give him a glow up later on in the series :lol:

Grooming Blow Dry GIF by 60 Second Docs

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

did really think of leaving .. LOL 
Waa, I feel so loved here, so sweet of you

ooooh happy to see this comment while going back and reading all the comments since I’m in different time zone and therefore my sleeping schedule is different than most here :) 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@joccu Chingu, I am watching "River Where The Moon Rises" currently watched slightly more than 30 minutes of 1st episode, and I am loving it. The 5 tribes of Gogoryeo, especially Byeru caused a lot of problems for the Royal family. Mainly because all the 5 tribes saw the Royal Family as outsiders since the founder Jumong was never from either of the tribes and established the country by unifying those tribes. 

There was internal tension in Gogoryeo for a long time because of these 5 tribes. 

By the way, I have always love Gogoryeo's emblem, the legendary three legged bird. 

OMG I love RWTMR so much! I love all the action sequences, the acting, the cinematography, everything :)  

I found this meme on Twitter :lol:

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl nice to hear. :love: I´m also really loving it. this really good be a good drama. :love: hopefully it continue to be this good. 

9-BBAE1-A0-2170-4-DF8-B837-9-D840-D326-A

There’s so many cool scenes 

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl nice to hear. :love: I´m also really loving it. this really good be a good drama. :love: hopefully it continue to be this good. 

Ikr! It’s amazing :glasses:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

Yeah, I will be watching the second episode. I have paused "Six Flying Dragons" on 32nd episode for the time being so that I can catch these dramas. Will most probably continue it during the weekend. 

Korea's Three kingdom era was also really interesting. To me, the three Kingdom Era, Early stages of Goryeo and Joseon Era have always been interesting. I also find it intriguing how they portray the other two kingdoms in such dramas. It is so much fun to see, seeing if the drama is based on Gogoryeo, the other two countries are enemies and evil, if it is Baekje or Shilla, then the other two become evil :joy:.

But that was a fact, from their POV the other two nations were enemies and had to be portrayed evil. Still, I always find it interesting. In one drama I am team Gogoryeo and then suddenly in other I turn to Team Shilla or Baekje. I feel like they need to make more dramas based on this era. There have quite few dramas based on Goryeo Era too, so I would love to see some based in that era too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

Coffee Time GIF

@Min2206 @pompyavi guess at this pandemic times, we should be more glad that we still get to keep our jobs.. as long as we keep our job and there isn't pay cut, i'm contented enough. of cos there might be additional workload but, oh well. i rather have my dough money than totally lost it.

hi @mirmz @NaYouSabi? @joccu @elan1

Happy Will Smith GIF

and to @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Lmangla @kokodus @larus @4evrkdrama see u later too!

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 7

@Sleepy Owl can there be others in the choices to tick? :) Because there's one or two I'm planning to see once it is released, but it's not included among the choices.

I don't want to choose none of the above, since I can't say if something changes my mind later on to watch one of the choices. :lol:

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

47 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

since I can't say if something changes my mind later on to watch one of the choices. :lol:

like the one that heavily rely on the barf bags now?

Full House Lol GIF

17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

For coming months, yet to see how businesses grows. 

our govt released the Budget 2021 statement just 2 days ago.. more incentives going to companies to encourage hiring of more locals instead of foreigners.. petrol price increases with immediate effect. our GST will increase from 7% to 9% in the coming 3 years time..

Over It Sigh GIF

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

our govt released the Budget 2021 statement just 2 days ago.. more incentives going to companies to encourage hiring of more locals instead of foreigners.. petrol price increases with immediate effect. our GST will increase from 7% to 9% in the coming 3 years time..

Heard that a leading tyre manufacturer (Northern area) will ceased operation and 1000 workers affected.

Just can't image how those low income going to survive esp those with families. Sigh !

By right,  locals should be given the first priorites for jobs in any sectors , but these locals are so selectives, which

results in foreigners takes over.

Our petrol prices here is like stock market, 1 week up, 1 week down.

In fact GST is good, but the New Govertment abolished the whole system which runs less than 5 years.

At times like these, we are glad to have at least 3 meals of food on the table,dare not asked for more.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Finished Mr Queen and MQ Secrets. Will soon see Go Princess Go, for the sake of compare and contrast. :D

When and if you do watch GPG, let us know your thoughts.  No need to write so long like those in Queen thread - my poor eyes and brain pained reading their "emotions"  :D

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@joccu Chingu, I am watching "River Where The Moon Rises" currently watched slightly more than 30 minutes of 1st episode, and I am loving it. The 5 tribes of Gogoryeo, especially Byeru caused a lot of problems for the Royal family. Mainly because all the 5 tribes saw the Royal Family as outsiders since the founder Jumong was never from either of the tribes and established the country by unifying those tribes. 

There was internal tension in Gogoryeo for a long time because of these 5 tribes. 

By the way, I have always love Gogoryeo's emblem, the legendary three legged bird. 

Why lately a lot of saguek dramas?    I have always like historical dramas.  My Daejang was so good in Faith !

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

At times like these, we are glad to have at least 3 meals of food on the table,dare not asked for more.

Amen to this, thank you @Thong Thin  food on table, roof above our heads and good health!

Morning @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @mirmz and thanks again @pompyavi @joccu @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Abs_ triggered for your love

Image result for just need a hug

794 C

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

When and if you do watch GPG, let us know your thoughts.  No need to write so long like those in Queen thread - my poor eyes and brain pained reading their "emotions"  :D

I promise not to write long, even though I sometimes write long posts! That's for another thread I visit. :lol:

I like historical or fantasy sorts to watch because I often like their dresses, even if the hairstyle can be off. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5