Add and Subtract Game

Admin

58 minutes ago, elan1 said:

thank you  here’s what it looks like at night! I can have a EDM, raving concert outside  I haven’t started growing any herbs or veggies... I’m not sure if I will because we have many outdoor rabbits.. sometimes they eat certain plants  

maybe I should try and grow some in pots. I’ll get back to you 

@Lmangla was probably put in @partyon and @Abs_ triggered sweat shop to produce many barf bags 

+2

Indeed beautiful those night lights shinning, having a small party + music would be awesome.

You are indeed genius and creative.

I planted my basil leaves using pots so that I can move them around.

LOL, I was having the same thought as you on the barf bags on @Lmangla

@sadthe1st so to say those plants easily re-produce babies. Need to water daily ?

I am a lazy person :grin:

Hi @joccu  

I am having green tea to wash down the whipping cream cake that I had for lunch.

Can I offer you green tea...instead of coffee

6h6v6png_green-tea_625x300_08_March_19.j

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@MayanEcho Chingu, sorry we gad only options for 20, and so we decided to limit the upcoming dramas whose premiere date is set and airing in Feb and March. Hopefully next time it will have the dramas you were looking forward to :heartxoxo:

@Min2206 I am always looking forward to Sageuks and love that genre. Last year I was sort of disappointed by the number of Sageuks aired and didn't watch them (since I didn't find any of them interesting). This year it is different, we have some really good Sageuks planned for 2021. 

@joccu Chingu, I ended up watching Porto vs Juve last night, and what a game it was. Loved how bravely Porto played, although well it was their home ground. I am really rooting for Porto here :wow1:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

buenos Dias friendo :love:

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

want to think that the worms are staring up at me with love.. wait, maybe not.

HAHAHAHA

LOL in your next life, you should be a bird 

:joy:

snowy plover eating GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
gummy worms candy GIF by Phyllis Ma

14 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Indeed beautiful those night lights shinning, having a small party + music would be awesome.

You are indeed genius and creative.

I planted my basil leaves using pots so that I can move them around.

LOL, I was having the same thought as you on the barf bags on @Lmangla

Thank you for your generous words :wub: I like to attempt and try new things especially during covid era. 

I will try that! I love basil! 

great minds think alike :lol: Poor @Lmangla working 25 hours every day working on the assembly line making the barf bags... and although she is their worker... they only give her 5 percent discount... once a month and only on one bag... 

@partyon @Abs_ triggered they are slave drivers, they only have abs in mind :joy:

turn sweatshop GIF

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

42 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

so to say those plants easily re-produce babies. Need to water daily ?

I am a lazy person

https://gardeningbrain.com/anacampseros-rufescens/

not much watering required as it would cause the roots to rot.. cannot water from the top as the succulent itself if not dried properly will rot as well (basically too much of anything.. rot rot rot lol)

29 minutes ago, elan1 said:

in your next life, you should be a bird

Oh No Noo GIF by Huptech Web

• LOL 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 good breakfast to kick start the day??

and its going to be lunch time soon lol

My first meal is normally lunch .... before that, it's coffee
Sorry for late reply --- had "fried hokkien noodles"

Image result for hokkien noodles

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@sadthe1st   baked this last night using left over whipping cream and is my lunch for today.

Now I feel like driving over to get some cakes / egg tarts from RT Bakery.

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Pretty much so. Thursdays will be half day of work for most, Friday is almost everybody's off except in some line of work. By Sat some start working, others Sundays.

Happy Thursday!  and Happy Friday!  

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

maybe I’m a strange person but I like insects 

You like insects?   What are you?    Waaa, your garden is like a discotheque - wait, you created this colourful heaven for them?   @sadthe1st  don't need the wormies to say human stupid.   Sometimes I call myself stupid! :D

Hi @joccu snow please?

33 minutes ago, elan1 said:

LOL in your next life, you should be a bird 

great minds think alike :lol: Poor @Lmangla working 25 hours every day working on the assembly line making the barf bags... and although she is their worker... they only give her 5 percent discount... once a month and only on one bag... 

@partyon @Abs_ triggered they are slave drivers, they only have abs in mind :joy:

@Lmangla  maybe for all her hard work, perhaps the partners could do one Turkish Oppa barf bag for her?   Dont slap me please.  

@sadthe1st a bird?   plane or super(wo)man?  

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

bwaahahaha... @Min2206 ~ fans of turkish oppa need no barf bags. we are too busy swooning! :lol:

he is supposed to be getting married today. who knows if that will happen or there will be some sudden twist! @kokodus ~ both of them are such jokers, they say they are doing it for yusuf and then totally melting when they see each other. LOL. little yusuf lost a tooth - so cute to see an actor with tooth missing. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

https://gardeningbrain.com/anacampseros-rufescens/

not much watering required as it would cause the roots to rot.. cannot water from the top as the succulent itself if not dried properly will rot as well (basically too much of anything.. rot rot rot lol)

+2

Thanks for the feedback. Shall go hunt for one this weekend at my nearbu Nursery.

@Min2206  fried hokkien noddles taste super yummy with fried pork lard !... But, sinful to eat.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin I also recommend that the  pot you plan to use has holes underneath for the succulents so that water can drain out easily if by chance you overwater. Indoor succulents are more difficult to raise than outdoor succulents. Outdoor, if you put pot in ground or plant it in the ground and by chance give it lots of water every day or it rains everyday, the succulents should be fine. I wouldn’t worry too much. My outdoor succulents in pots and planted in ground are doing well even on days when it receives lots of water :lol: But indoors is a different story, just like what @sadthe1st said, it can die easily due to root rot :( 

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You like insects?   What are you?    Waaa, your garden is like a discotheque - wait, you created this colourful heaven for them?   @sadthe1st  don't need the wormies to say human stupid.   Sometimes I call myself stupid! 

:joy: I must be a big human insect too lol I love animals in general although some can frighten me, I enjoy seeing them and interacting with them if feasible. When I was a kid, I use to catch many insects and raised them... I used to make mud castle and put bugs in them and pretend they are my citizens and I’m the president... sometime I was mean and pour water in mud castle and pretend that’s there’s a flood and I would save some of the bugs by providing leaves and sticks for them to climb on :lol: thank you for the kind words, it was one of my fun projects that I worked on for a few months. 

here’s two more photos of front garden:

0-DBE22-EB-6425-4-D2-C-8526-FB453-A920-E

EBFAAE42-F5-FD-47-A3-8-CAA-B70-CE3-DF1-B

29 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

first meal is normally lunch .... before that, it's coffee
Sorry for late reply --- had "fried hokkien noodles"

that looks delicious :love:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

It was an amazing game. I prayed the whole game that porto's lead would stay. :love:

Yeah, Let's see how Juve board will react if Porto do end up disqualifying them. Although well, Juve go into beast mode at home. This is Pirlo's first year as manager for them, I want to see will he end up being sacked or will they trust him for another year, since they are 8 points behind in league, although almost half of the league is still left to be played. But if they don't win league and get knocked out of CL here, I think it will be tough for him to stay at his position. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

42 minutes ago, elan1 said:

@Thong Thin I also recommend that the  pot you plan to use has holes underneath for the succulents so that water can drain out easily if by chance you overwater. Indoor succulents are more difficult to raise than outdoor succulents. Outdoor, if you put pot in ground or plant it in the ground and by chance give it lots of water every day or it rains everyday, the succulents should be fine. I wouldn’t worry too much. My outdoor succulents in pots and planted in ground are doing well even on days when it receives lots of water  But indoors is a different story, just like what @sadthe1st said, it can die easily due to root rot  

here’s two more photos of front garden:

+2

WoW !... you got such a huge piece of land by looking at the size of your garden.

Good thing about having garden is you get to enjoyed when flowers starts to bloom beautifully.

Downside, is to clear away unwanted wild plants or leaves :mrgreen:

And  TQVM Chingu, will take your expertise advise.

:heart:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl true. I hope they give him still the second year.  :love:

Juve is always strong at home ground. But it would be amazing if Porto could win. 

Yeah I hope they give him another year, as he has just started as a manager. I would love it if Porto could disqualify them here :wow1:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

bwaahahaha... @Min2206 ~ fans of turkish oppa need no barf bags. we are too busy swooning! :lol:

he is supposed to be getting married today. who knows if that will happen or there will be some sudden twist! @kokodus ~ both of them are such jokers, they say they are doing it for yusuf and then totally melting when they see each other. LOL. little yusuf lost a tooth - so cute to see an actor with tooth missing. :D

Still not married yet .... huh
He still giving her that intensified glare.
Why so long one?
Do you have the wedding pic?  I will see whether he smiles or not ..... kekeke   :Megathanks:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  fried hokkien noddles taste super yummy with fried pork lard !... But, sinful to eat.

You just said it --  FRIED PORK lard.    Abs with oil .....

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

:joy: I must be a big human insect too lol I love animals in general although some can frighten me, I enjoy seeing them and interacting with them if feasible. When I was a kid, I use to catch many insects and raised them... I used to make mud castle and put bugs in them and pretend they are my citizens and I’m the president... sometime I was mean and pour water in mud castle and pretend that’s there’s a flood and I would save some of the bugs by providing leaves and sticks for them to climb on :lol: thank you for the kind words, it was one of my fun projects that I worked on for a few months. 

@sadthe1st let's move over to her garden.

You can be the RickRoll'D
  Image result for cockerel

You can have a harem of these pretty queen and consorts

Image result for hen

I be the chick
Image result for hen

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@joccu chingu .. what is the man doing, what is he throwing on the snow?  me curious ..

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Still not married yet .... huh
He still giving her that intensified glare.
Why so long one?
Do you have the wedding pic?  I will see whether he smiles or not ..... kekeke 

hahahahah... this is typical in dailies in some countries. the wedding celebration literally takes 1-2 weeks. :lol:

but yea, he is still giving her the looks. it is kind of funny because she keeps saying it is just a formality but they can't help but look! bwahahah... so I don't know how to find pics like @kokodus does but here is the video where they are taking photos before the ceremony. it is awkward and cute! she looks like she wants to pass out because he is so close. hahahahah :D he still doesn't really smile but more like relaxes his fierce gaze. thats smiling for him :joy:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahahah... this is typical in dailies in some countries. the wedding celebration literally takes 1-2 weeks. :lol:

but yea, he is still giving her the looks. it is kind of funny because she keeps saying it is just a formality but they can't help but look! bwahahah... so I don't know how to find pics like @kokodus does but here is the video where they are taking photos before the ceremony. it is awkward and cute! she looks like she wants to pass out because he is so close. hahahahah :D he still doesn't really smile but more like relaxes his fierce gaze. thats smiling for him :joy:

+2

Seriously, I dunno what emoji to put on your post.   The exchange of looks between them.  This is only just 3 min of photoshoot.  

Thank you @Lmangla 
:heartxoxo:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

i love @elan1 garden! abundance of space.. please spare me some.. i'll bring my succulents, lime plant and earthworms over to u! hahaha i'm actually planning to head down to the sunday stall for orchids.. i bought a pretty baby blue pot and saucer.. i thought a nice orchid would be perfect!

@Min2206 no worms! no super chicks! i want to be me! so that i can eat all the yummy food and snacks and drink all the coffee!!!

200.gif

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4