Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the last movie in this genre I watched -- the car was possessed by a dog. yup, that's right and it went on to create revenge on the people who killed its owner (a little girl). sounds absurd but was actually entertaining though I did wonder what on earth PD/director/writer were all smoking when they came up with that concept. :joy:

THats INSANE :lol:

crazy the simpsons GIF

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have a nice week ahead everyone!

you as well have a wonderful week :) 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, elan1 said:

THats INSANE :lol:

hahahha... it was. my cousin brother had told me that it was a good movie with an absurd twist. I was cracking up when I realized that the car is possessed and then the twist that it was possessed by a dog. however, once I got over laughing, it was a good movie filled with comedy (the new car owners realizing the car is possessed and trying to get rid of it was funny to watch) as well as a good revenge. basically, a concept of a really loyal dog that could not protect its little owner in life and so sought havoc on those bad people after death. loyalty of the pet! my cousin brother was convinced that it was perhaps written by some real animal lover. :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

E25A6F09-2083-44CC-99E8-071D38238A30.gif

@4evrkdrama @elan1 @corey @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Finally change my display name :mrgreen:

I hold this guy responsible :joy:

good Morning everyone 

3991D087-9C65-4D28-A68E-7BE63AD7462B.gif

+2

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@4evrkdrama @elan1 @corey @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star 

good Morning everyone 

Twin, is that the 40s husband with no abs? :D  

Anyway, I will still call you Ameera :D 

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Just watched Mr. Queen's last episode, so @Min2206, @Abs_ triggered and @partyon what do you think about the ending? 

@Abs_ triggered formerly known as Ameera Ali Chingu when I saw that name in the reaction list of a comment, I immediately thought "This should be Ameera Ali" and I was not wrong :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... it was. my cousin brother had told me that it was a good movie with an absurd twist. I was cracking up when I realized that the car is possessed and then the twist that it was possessed by a dog. however, once I got over laughing, it was a good movie filled with comedy (the new car owners realizing the car is possessed and trying to get rid of it was funny to watch) as well as a good revenge. basically, a concept of a really loyal dog that could not protect its little owner in life and so sought havoc on those bad people after death. loyalty of the pet! my cousin brother was convinced that it was perhaps written by some real animal lover. :lol:

I love it! I’m visualizing it all in my head! :joy: if you recall the title of the film let me know :) 

18 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

good Morning everyone

This is so fitting. I’m sorry, I can’t recognized from the side. Who is that in the meme? :lol: And good morning to you :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

50 minutes ago, elan1 said:

It’s fun to try new things :glasses:

i should be sleeping soon. I’m so excited for river where the moon rises. Almost here :)

I saw it's saguek and the costume, reminded me of the C-version historical drama - looking exciting yes!

good Morning everyone 

Image result for what happened gif
that word trigger is VERY triggering  .....

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have a nice week ahead everyone!

just reading -- mr. queen ending seems to be hit or miss. @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Ameera Ali and anyone else watching....

Took me like 1-2 hours to finish the pages over the other thread.  I was okay until someone posted a video - the "Alternative Ending" video, then only it hit me - hahahhahaa:D -

Now I can laugh heartily because earlier, my tears were welling up when I saw Chef Jang  (Choi Jin Hyuk) crying out after seeing CJ pic in the history book.    Don't know who to blame, or what to say more.  What a mixed feeling ...  My poor Zoppa @partyon
And I have not even see Epi 20 sub yet)

Anyway, my thanks to all the casts including KJH and SHS for their great performance / acting.

@Sleepy Owl  Tell you later yea

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

This should be Ameera Ali" and I was not wrong :joy:

How are you , me writing announcement  :hwaiting2:

don’t remind me of Mr queen final , I thought I said goodbye to bad drama but mr queen been reminder to not forget  :joy:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

I hold this guy responsible 

No need to change. We all knew that you like abs.  Ameera was a beautiful name. But congratulation to the new name. :D

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Who is that in the meme? :lol: And good morning to you :wub:

dude is 40 something, been accused doing a fishy activity  , his wife swear he devoted husband that got excellent abs :joy: I hate him , can’t convince him to wear suit because it’s make him represent well :D , my twin want to make money on him by selling vomit bag with his face probably :w00t:

want to know him better join us in marriage, divorce, lyrics :yum:

+3

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

want to know him better join us in marriage, divorce, lyrics

I won’t make it it in the first 10 minutes. I don’t tolerate well with crazy crazy cheating cheating. I will make your twin @partyon super wealthy by buying all of the vomit bags. I will be best client. Everyone go buy company shares to the vomit bag company ASAP, your investments will be fruitful :lol:

sick get well soon GIF

@Abs_ triggered I went to the cheating scums drama forum and your posts are hilarious :lol: I’m reading the insights of others as well. Wow it’s a huge mess 

Cheating Cheat GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

48 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I love it! I’m visualizing it all in my head! :joy: if you recall the title of the film let me know :) 

kekeke... it is a local movie. so not sure if it is available in other regions of amazon prime. but to give you an idea, here is the trailer and one of the OST songs which is filled with comments from dog lovers. yea, not often you get OST dedicated to a bond with a dog right? :lol: hahahahha....

Spoiler

it is not subbed unfortunate but basically a medium is saying the spirit will not leave till it completes its job and there is a connection to  this new owner which is why it is refusing to leave.so the girl with glasses ends up becoming the new 'owner' of this dog/car. basically she got the heart transplant of that little girl who was killed.

this is dog lover song -- and you can see the family car that gets possessed. :sweatingbullets: and name of the movie is 'dora' - the dog's name. 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

32 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

dude is 40 something, been accused doing a fishy activity  , his wife swear he devoted husband that got excellent abs :joy: I hate him , can’t convince him to wear suit because it’s make him represent well :D , my twin want to make money on him by selling vomit bag with his face probably :w00t:

Yes, I was an early investor of vomit bags. It started in ep 5. We don’t even need the 40s husband face on the bag, just watching the scenes with him and his stepmom is vomit inducing enough 

sick schitts creek GIF by CBC

I will sell bags to anyone who needs them! 

26 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I won’t make it it in the first 10 minutes. I don’t tolerate well with crazy crazy cheating cheating. I will make your twin @partyon super wealthy by buying all of the vomit bags. I will be best client. Everyone go buy company shares to the vomit bag company ASAP, your investments will be fruitful :lol:

Chingu, I will give you a good price. :kiss_wink: How many do you want?

:piggie:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, larus said:

No need to change. We all knew that you like abs.  Ameera was a beautiful name. But congratulation to the new name. :D

Agree with you .  Ameera is a nice name.   And I do not know what is she trying to trigger? 

That name Ameera Ali enough to trigger any soompi threads!  or abs or underwears! 

Thank you for the intro 4m + video @elan1

And Hi @Lmangla @MayanEcho
Image result for hello gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4