hai everyone.. to a team add @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @joccu 

@larus @MayanEcho @Min2206  @4evrkdrama

@Thong Thin @partyon @Lmangla

@kokodus @cenching @Ernie

@corey @Nodame 

@pompyavi @iksunijini5 @sadthe1st

to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1

@NaYouSabi? @forme26 fi ,

you look so beautiful tonight and always beautiful. happy Valentine's day to all of you. and, thank you for the wishes @partyon , it was such an honour to walk through this thread. :D

:heart:

Valentines Day Love GIF by Jef Caine Valentines Day Love GIF by ali mac

new moon on a midnight sky. :D

giphy-1.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

5) In the end SY and the King live happily ever after, apparently never realizing that he's not married to SB anymore

6) Bong Hwan doesn't seem to miss the king one iota

#5.. did he think the queen has always been suffering from personality disorder or what??

#6.. i literally gave this look when i read this one

pop tv idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

what was that supposed to imply? a super realistic dream to him??

angry magic the gathering GIF

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon how would you rate the drama overall?  Was it worth of you time? 

No, I don't recommend Mr. Queen to anyone. The ending is BS. :rage:

I will be giving this drama 5 out of 10 points .

I'm so upset! First DDSSLLS and now Mr. Queen.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

I cannot believe how they discredited Bong Hwan like that. The King fell in love with his personality and it was shown on more than one occasion that Bong Hwan was in love with the King.

I will be waiting to see the k-netz reactions. The international audience is so upset.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st Looks like Mr. Queen's final episode is going to tank!

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, the Mr Queen Soompi thread is a blood bath. tvN better watch out :rage:

Better don't cross over LOL
I left that thread ... now I can see other drama 
Poor Zoppa - he did all the hard work, helped So Yong back on her toes and status - not sure how the King reacts to this "new" Queen.  But then, Zoppa was like so happy leaving the King, since he is cleared from the charges.   I guess he wants his body back with real dragons. @Ameera Ali

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hahaha @partyon maybe we all need the eng subs to calm ourselves a little..

the drama thread got me a bit confused.. so i guess it's better to watch when the eng subs is out

drunk real housewives GIF

I guess he wants his body back with real dragons.

@Min2206 hmm.. elbow size?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha @partyon maybe we all need the eng subs to calm ourselves a little..

the drama thread got me a bit confused.. so i guess it's better to watch when the eng subs is out

@Min2206 hmm.. elbow size?

Honestly, I enjoyed the drama with the hilarious antics of the casts, including the leads.   Ending was a bit rush, I feel.  It is a happy ending but you have groups who want SY back, so when is BH then?  Or SB remains, then they ask where is SY.  

Elbow is pretty long ... whose elbow are you measuring @sadthe1st

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Elbow is pretty long ... whose elbow are you measuring

i'm actually thinking about this..

Comida Quieres GIF by SubwayMX

6in or 1ft

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

428 cm? 

wow that's 4 meter+

:sweats:

hmm.. maybe my ideal ending would have been a better option now.

hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Honestly, I enjoyed the drama with the hilarious antics of the casts, including the leads.   Ending was a bit rush, I feel.  It is a happy ending but you have groups who want SY back, so when is BH then?  Or SB remains, then they ask where is SY. 

The thing is that we never became acquainted with SY, so people don't have an emotional connection with her.  Who cares what happened to her. :D

Honestly it was only her body and memories we saw, but the personality was Bong Hwan's. That's why many people are angry.

The ending didn't make sense because Bong Hwan's feelings about being parted from the King were never shown, only implied.

I never thought I would say this but the Chinese version did a better job with the ending than the Korean one.

I will only be watching the parts where oppa is featured in ep 20. I will skip the rest.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I never thought I would say this but the Chinese version did a better job with the ending than the Korean one.

Ooo, Chinese version has one of the actors i quite liked. Should see together the two versions then! :lol:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm actually thinking about this..

6in or 1ft

wow that's 4 meter+

hmm.. maybe my ideal ending would have been a better option now.

hahaha

I removed the cm , @sadthe1st  - realised my mistake - hahahhahhahhahhaa!    4 meter , oh my gosh!

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

The thing is that we never became acquainted with SY, so people don't have an emotional connection with her.  Who cares what happened to her. :D

Honestly it was only her body and memories we saw, but the personality was Bong Hwan's. That's why many people are angry.

The ending didn't make sense because Bong Hwan's feelings about being parted from the King were never shown, only implied.

I will only be watching the parts where oppa is featured in ep 20. I will skip the rest.

Agree on the SY part.  Felt that this was too rush.  The King appears to know that there was another person taking over the Queen's body, I gather but does he know BH left?      I need to see the sub tomorrow. 
How was the C-version?
Now, after seeing the reactions, I wonder whether they would do another ending ... aishh

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

i saw some snips posted on drama thread..

Spoiler

BH was worried what happened after the gunshot.. then glad the king survived.. and then ???

where is the heartbreak emotion? that major piece seems to be missing from the ending.. they went through so much together and the ending was like some kind of noble idiocrasy that as long as the king survived he is happy to be back in 2021?

considering i love lucy GIF

let's give a round of applause and welcome Mr Queen alongside with Alice!

time travel dreaming GIF by MANGOTEETH

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ooo, Chinese version has one of the actors i quite liked. Should see together the two versions then! :lol:

Ooh, which actor from GPG do you like?

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Agree on the SY part.  Felt that this was too rush.  The King appears to know that there was another person taking over the Queen's body, I gather but does he know BH left?      I need to see the sub tomorrow. 
How was the C-version?
Now, after seeing the reactions, I wonder whether they would do another ending ... aishh

The C-version was a lot less conservative. Unfortunately they had to make the ending more conservative but not even remotely as conservative as the k-drama version was.

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i saw some snips posted on drama thread.

let's give a round of applause and welcome Mr Queen alongside with Alice!

Yes, basically Bong Hwan came to the Joseon era, saved the King a bunch of times, made the King more powerful, etc. SY came in and took all the credit.

In the end, Bong Hwan got nothing.

What was even the point with sending Bong Hwan to the Joseon era? He certainly didn't get a happy ending.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6