Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

The King from Mr. Queen is featured together with Rebecca.

i remembered this scene! but i never notice the King.. hahahaha i only know the guy kept repeating "it's ok it's ok.." until the whole car almost disintegrate into pieces

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

i think if @Abs_ triggered continuously post the pool scene of the son and stepmom, i'll need to hug and puke into toiletbowl instead of barf bags.

rainbow throw up GIF

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i remembered this scene! but i never notice the King.. hahahaha i only know the guy kept repeating "it's ok it's ok.." until the whole car almost disintegrate into pieces

This was funny too when they took part in a drug trial, but the side effect was that their voices changed :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think if @Abs_ triggered continuously post the pool scene of the son and stepmom, i'll need to hug and puke into toiletbowl instead of barf bags.

That's nothing but a marketing strategy, they have barf bags to sell, and need to remind you of something that will make you barf. The only thing they didn't see was, it would lead to people requiring something more than barf bags to puke in :joy:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

This was funny too when they took part in a drug trial, but the side effect was that their voices changed

was there a scene where they took up some cameo roles and the fire extinguisher foam got into their eyes etc etc?

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

it would lead to people requiring something more than barf bags to puke in

instant upgrade from Basic subscription of 12 barf bags/month to Gold tier of toiletbowl.. with add-on japanese toiletbowl function that blow warm mist after barf.

homer simpson japan GIF

4 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

she need to expend her brand to barf backpacking bag

i need that in samsonite red

200.gif

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@Min2206 defend him our he will leave you for a bag , don’t cry if you see him partner with @partyon she need to expand her brand to barf backpacking bag for @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st:joy:

It's great that you're mentioning it my twin. :kiss_wink:

I already talked to Fendi and Missoni, and we'll have a designer barf bag in production soon!

4074_1_600.jpeg

Knowing LMH's taste for nice purses, he'll be wanting to buy these in no time. :glasses:

On a side note, I've been watching the first minute of ep 20 (Mr. Queen) for an hour now. :facepalm:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

was there a scene where they took up some cameo roles and the fire extinguisher foam got into their eyes etc etc?

This scene I can't remember, but it's quite a while ago since I watched it. Eulachacha Waikiki is one of my favorite comedy k-dramas ever. :kiss_wink:

This scene with Rebecca was hilarious! :joy: No breaks :joy: The phone on the roof :joy: The window not opening :joy: Arm getting stuck :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

28 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

defend him our he will leave you for a bag , don’t cry if you see him partner with @partyon she need to expend her brand to barf backpacking bag for @sadthe1st:joy:

I know @partyon will not take him.   She rather takes the backpacking bag.    

by the way, what did @joccu do that she going to get a nice barf bag DP?

Image result for barf bag pic

this looks like ..........

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu, @larus I just watched the 30th episode, and I believe it was at this point (end of 30th episode), that Yi Bang Won realized, that what he truly wanted was power and he had unknowingly sugarcoated it with "I want to help the helpless, and create a world where I can make their dreams come true" thing. 

Although I had problem with Sambong's "King being a figurehead" plan since, well Joseon's history has been all about corrupt ministers not being controlled by the King because of his limited powers. This is the reason why I have special respect for Joseon era Kings who actually could do things and bring reforms, since they had to be a great politician to do so as they had limited powers. 

Goryeo's main problem stemmed from their private army thing. The government didn't have an army of its own and if it did, it was quite less in number, instead the clans had their own private armies. This was since the time of Goryeo's establishment and remained till the end. But this gave special powers to the Noble class who had an army of their own, and could not be touched that easily because of it. Apart from that well, we had corrupt guys, and coward/weak rulers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

With dl vomiting, we will spray you , like no tomorrow :joy::mrgreen:

At the rate I am reading this thread and looking at your gifs ... :mrgreen:
I don't think I can finish the Mr Queen Final episode.   

Image result for laugh gif  

Please spare me.  I need to go to my pillow soon.

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

8 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Thanks , I am not normal , dead character I make party memorial , cheating drama  am laughing about it :sweat_smile: but 

no alot will go in cheating drama thread 

You’re amazingly unique. You lighten up the mood :love:

fire burn GIF

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

you are not off -- in the movie, the original owner picks the name dora because of the cartoon dora the explorer. :D 

and the movie sounds really kooky but it was well-written even though it has an absurd combo of humour + horror + mystery + revenge. just take this scene where the new owner is being chased by police as a suspect since her car keeps being spotted in crime scenes. I was totally cracking at 0.29 onwards. it works within the movie but I have no idea what on earth the writer was smoking. :lol:

have a nice sleep. :)

Thank you! How funny and interesting :joy:

8 hours ago, partyon said:

When it comes to LGBT, which countries are the least conservative? Taiwan?

from what I read Taiwan and Thailand? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

At the rate I am reading this thread and looking at your gifs ... :mrgreen:
I don't think I can finish the Mr Queen Final episode.
Please spare me.  I need to go to my pillow soon.

Girl, I am still 01:06... Have been stuck there for more than an hour already :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

you look great today, you are smiling. :D

Hi! May you have an amazing day :) 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @elan1 @sadthe1st Please place your orders with us directly!

I already gave you my credit card you can slide the card every single time you produce a bag, I need many :joy:

money asks GIF

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5