Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@phikylMy gym just went back to normal. Like they just don't care anymore. They even removed all the stuff to disinfect.  :D Opened up all equipments, showers and stuff. Like nothing ever happened. 

I think we get careless. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Congrats @thanie !! Didn't know you're expecting! How are you liking your pregnancy journey so far? 

I like it a lot :heart:. Pregnancy, I think is one of the beautiful moments that every woman could experience in her lifetime. And it has got a lot of perks, too :lol:

This is a New Year Baby :wub: (just in case you're curious ... my friend asked me yesterday if this a Valentine or a Quarantine Baby, hahaha! 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

CONGRATS!!!!! my sister about to due any times soon and she decided to keep the gender a secret so i dunno if im getting a niece or a nephew.....if u ask me i want a NIECE lols.......take care of urself and when u get up......get up sides way k......

Thank You! And congratulations to you, too @angelangie for being a new aunt :heart:

1 hour ago, bairama said:

awwwww its always nice to read someone is in preggie, congrats & fighting wish u & ur family all the health @thanie :heart4:

Thanks, @bairama Chinggu :)

51 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie I will reply you about okaytonotbeokay after I go to pay my car tax.

oh I hate to do this in the morning. I am not in the mood to drive and go out now.

OK, Waiting ... 

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin I hear you :waitwhat: I read you :joy:

congratulations again  @thanie I hope everything goes smoothly. Congrats to you & your sister @angelangie :)

+2

Thanks, @Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@kokodus @wallflowersforjane they wanna torture  our ship 

Tell us what you know, Daemyung! Also, of all the comments for Na PD to choose, he had to choose this one. Heehee! 

@kokodus Yeah, I agree, there must be something else there. But I am also happy to have no making clips to maintain the magic, like you said earlier.  

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Spoilers are something that you can't walk back, you know. And, when I said I was fine with spoilers, I didn't realize that there would be a YYS kiss scene involved! Now, I'm going to be watching, waiting for it. Plus, I've been trying to pace myself out with the Re-watch schedule, but... Too much stuff to binge watch, not enough time.

Oh no @stroppyse! We will be more careful now! Luckily you started watching after we changed our DPs to rice cookers otherwise you would have been spoilt a long long time ago! Don't jump ahead! You have to go through the same torture that we did! It will make it all the sweeter!

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane i forgot to mention ..thanks for the gift..I won 50 points!!!! 

I think I'm behind with all these HP extra stuff. I haven't even watched the subbed special ep and band performance..and haven't been keeping up to date with the extra stuff after either. So what am I missing? 

Yay, congratulations! Yesterday, JKH had a youtube live fan-meeting, Mido started her musical performances and went on a radio show, Shin PD and Na PD hosted a live on their youtube and KDM was a guest. They announced they will be sharing behind the scenes clips, extra scenes every Thursday (till the first trailer for S2, I think)! You have got to catch up now, we will be drowning in content!

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I've had a super stressful and busy work week, and it's just impossible to watch any drama when you can barely keep your eyes open. I might have to postpone HP ep 4 to Sunday.

:smooches2: Please rest! HP shouldn't be a chore but a joy. :D Got any fun weekend plans?

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

You enjoyed it? What is your favorite album from them?

I would say MOTS7 because it's probably the only I listened in its entirety. Haha, I am really a very very casual listener. Of the older tracks, my favourite is probably Anpanman.

Congratulations @thanie and @angelangie!

• Love 3

@wallflowersforjane :fear: new bts content EVERY Thursday??? Wowww...they re so clever arent they. This will keep us fans engaged and occupied until s2 comes out. Wowww just woww

@thanie i honestly didnt enjoy my prengnancy times apart from I got spoilt by family friends and even random strangers i met on public transport etc. This was because my nausea lasted the whole three trimesters and I suffered from pelvic and back pain due to our body's changes to accomodate the growing bump hahaha. But glad you're loving it! Hahahahha even if it happened during covid...who cares :joy:

@Dhakra wah..at that rate your city or something might go into lockdown again? :sweatingbullets:

My working life is going to be normal soon or maybe it's normal already!

Actually I am not sad because my job is helping people and I love it. However, I thought I was going back to be a silent reader starting this week. But Hospital Playlist always managed to distract me!!!

I hope no matter how busy I am, I can still have time to visit Soompi forums and specifically this thread! Because it really helped me to stay sane and mentally healthy during this pandemic! :wub:

And actually, this is the first time I become so active in online forum.  :lol:

It was started with CLOY -->  Hospital Playlist thread --> and someone summoned me to this hangout section --> and we had Koyo-Loyo ship polling :D -->  rice cooker badge DP --> and now we could talk about anything: office gossip, celebrity scandal, traveling, or even some  schemes to get richer in Soompi world!

Anyway, sorry for long post and have a nice Fridaaay all!! 

:piggydance:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1