Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious  :mrgreen: , my 25 years I lived couldn’t prepared me for this guy , isn’t he look skinny in the skirt :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious @Ameera Ali I need a gif of the scene where Koo was falling for Hae Mi. I laughed so hard . This drama way  funny even though the issues dealt with are so serious.

@Lmangla none of the weekenders appeal? What about Liver or Die ? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera AliI loveeeeeee this kind of scenes. I spazz on these kinds of stuff. I have a really weird taste.:sweatingbullets:

@triplem I did not gif that. Haha oh should have done it. Haha. I just gif the girl parts (no koo okay some got)and the him wearing the cap part. I made 7 gifs...

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching @Lawyerh I found this. I think we should try this ^_* Jessica Jung’s method hahahaha

Note: wOw too many basic creams. And she uses foundation mmmm..

Ha ha ha @Sejabin i think i pass this... so long the step.. i will lose beauty sleep and late to work. And i think still will not looking anywhere near this Jung girl :D:lol:. Shes my fav from ex SNSD, the most classiest one... and of course Tiffany as well.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

20190323_124100.gif

I like those eyes of Hae Mi’s,that sassy attitude girllllll you cool~

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla not watching anything at all? Wanna try Love in Sadness?

I am so looking forward to Confession premiering tonight.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kill it - premieres for me tonight @Lmangla it’s Jang Ki Young from Come & Hug Me. But I know you’re not a fan of OCN cuz their lighting is so dark :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im more excited with Confession than Kill me, but lets see which one better. Doctor Prisoner is it good? Anyone watching? 

• Love 3

@triplem ~ just the title "liver or die" sounds off-putting to me! :sweatingbullets:... why is it called liver of all things? is there a liver transplant? liver cirrohsis? liver cancer? ... and yea, I avoid OCN...

@ktcjdrama ~ let me introduce her had a similar plot to love in sadness, it didn't really sound interesting. plus, I can't stand the lead actress even though I like the two guys. it is not because of her scandal husband but I couldn't stand her acting in another drama that I watched.. drove me nuts! so yea, just sort of watching and dropping dramas. tried to watch 2 lakorns but they weren't hooking me enough to finish beyond the few episodes.. . just in a strange mood I guess. maybe I will watch some hallmark movies or some detective series like signal...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I couldn't continue with Let Me Introduce Her, but somehow Love in Sadness is drawing me in to stay. Didn't really care for the female lead too, purely staying for the story, so curious how it will unfold. 

Yes, I have the same question too.. is the title "Liver or Die", or, "Live or Die"??

For me, not experiencing drama slump, in fact, so many new dramas I want to check out, but not having enough time to watch because I have new commitments that leave me with less time to watch :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha @Sejabin i think i pass this... so long the step.. i will lose beauty sleep and late to work. And i think still will not looking anywhere near this Jung girl :D:lol:. Shes my fav from ex SNSD, the most classiest one... and of course Tiffany as well.

+2

Heiiiiiii!!! I like Jessica Jung’s style the most too in SNSD :love: classic and logic. Hahaha.. I always lurk her airport fashion. Love the way she chooses her outfit colors.  I like yoona too but she is too much creative. Jessica is the best :thumbsup:

btw I think I will follow her water spray routines. So much water. It is better to focus to the treatment. Since we are not 20s anymore ^_* 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im more excited with Confession than Kill me, but lets see which one better. Doctor Prisoner is it good? Anyone watching? 

I checked out trailer for Kill It, but not so interested... Will still check out the first episode though.

• Like 3

@Lawyerh me too more confession than kill it , but I wouldn’t mind the two drama turn out to be a good  :mrgreen: 

@Sejabin any good eye treatment :blush:  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw I think I will follow her water spray routines. So much water. It is better to focus to the treatment. Since we are not 20s anymore ^_* 

Im still teenager as well... muahaha kidding. Yeah actually i also spray2 those rose water, oxi water, dont know anymore what water :D:sweatingbullets:. But i feel like not so many impact....

@Ameera Ali yeah eye cream also not working either for me hahaha... cant cure panda eye from too much night out spazzing those oppas :crazy::lol:

Yeah true her style is classic and cool... Tiffany i like her when perform, i think she has interesting & fun personality. Btw i like Everyday Love song the most from SNSD. Its not that popular but very catchy tune. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im still teenager as well.

Same...like many moons ago....:rolleyes:

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama Liver or die...not sure why.... alternative title is What's Wrong Poon Sang? Doing well ratings wise , though it isn't my type of story and oppa...

Jang Ki Young is lovely ...he's got this intensity in his glares that I like :D ...ohhhh this too 

giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I am attending my son’s Baccalaureate event...:mellow: Quite a boring event so I am checking out Soompi. Checked Add/Sub thread JKY’s musclelicious gif assaulted my eyes so I have to changed tab but unfortunately the other tab is TYH thread right in @triplem slow molicious kissing gif....:scream:...I hope no other parent saw my pervy side....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am attending my son’s Baccalaureate event...:mellow: 

Bachelor degree graduation? First time heard that words... sounds hard to pronounce too haha... attend mine eons ago. Was in kebaya with bad makeup lol and hardly can open my eyes... (aka boring)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

I would be over the moon if my son had received his Bachelor Degree....:joy: Unfortunately it will takes years before he actually has it....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3