Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

36 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

But to be honest, we have many taxi drivers that as handsome as ariel in Sulawesi ^_*

I like your novel gal. And i giggle at the point above..pretty true :D. See @cenching we need the gossip girl @Sejabin she's on different level ha ha ha. I dont know about the Cartier bangle, his hotel business, her clothing line... @cenching i think Reino is not OKB seems pretty Forbes material... but yeah sadly lack of elegance. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_Barack

He isn't old money. He is working for those conglomerates also his Dad not owned it. When I said old money, I meant the like of Chairul Tanjung, Sri Prakash Lohia, Tahir, Sampoerna, even Bakrie etc etc....Those people won't air their dirty laundry in the public. They got class....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

828 @Lmangla is that the mongolian model murder case? Its indeed very bizzare case. 

Omg ...that is the one in my country...the one involving country's ex pm and wife and his crony...

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/01/23/i-saw-photo-of-razak-baginda-najib-and-altantuya-together-high-court-told/

@Super Gal99 you want to delurk???? Gonna watch oppa's new drama?  :D giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I like your novel gal. And i giggle at the point above..pretty true :D. See @cenching we need the gossip girl @Sejabin she's on different level ha ha ha. I dont know about the Cartier bangle, his hotel business, her clothing line... @cenching i think Reino is not OKB seems pretty Forbes material... but yeah sadly lack of elegance. 

+2 :kiss:

I am watching luna and following her IG for a very long time. HAHAHAHAHA. She is not a type of a girl who loves bling bling. But one day she wears cartier bangle and I found out.. hmmmhhhhh.. she wears it everywhere. Even when they already break up. She was in New York for tory burch event, she was still wear it. See.. poor Luna. Always too blind when loving a guy :sweat:

@cenching psttt.. never ever look for wikipedia. HAHAHAHAHA.. I know that Djarum Super boss and Sampoerna are the real conglomerates. But yeah they are businessmen. They must to report their taxes right. That is why forbes can write it. 

BUT Soeharto and the gang is the real conglomerates. Wkwkwwkwkwk.. too crazy. I have many trusted informants ^_* .. from former auditors of BPKP to yeah.. some people.. reino’s papa is the member of the gang. Like Haryono Suyono, akbar tanjung, etc. forbes can’t traced their fortunes because they moved it everywhere from all the bank around the world, to businesses under other people’s names ^_*.. my informant said ‘reino papa is harry tanoesudibyo boss.” See.. 

these kind of people will never let wikipedia to published their real fortune because perhaps yeah.. to avoid taxes or money laundry investigation. 

See reino style. When being asked what is his marriage proposal gift to Syahrini and he said “a ring and seperangkat alat sholat. That’s my ability.” In fact, the gift is a set of diamond jewelries that cost billions rupiahs. These people will never openly talk about it.

I wish I could wikipedia @Super Gal99 WKWKWKWKKWWKKWWKKW my love, where are you? :kiss_wink:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

Adinda Bakrie got divorce from her Singaporean hubs

I dont even know AB before lol. I think i knew more SK gossip than IDN gossip. Really...The chance you ask me any oppa gossip, i think i can answer you better muahahaha.... 

@Sejabin really she still wear that Cartier? Better sold it asap. Really bad luck still wearing ex-stuff. 

@triplem yeah the beginning of @Lmangla's India murder story is similar.. so i thought was that one. But her story is more complex i think..... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

846 :relieved:

because you guys fishing my gossip radars so let us obok2 masalah kekayaan org2 ini. 

I have a friend who work in Papua. In one of a department that owned by our government. And you know what. From this friend I know a bit much about how these people money laundrying strategy. 

Her boss will give her task to find people and asked those people to open bank account under their name, and they will give those people compensation. Their account book will be kept by my friend and  debit cards. And all the collegues? Will transfer money in those account. Imagine if they save 10 billions in each account. Count the interests. They will give some of it to my friend and to the bank to sealed their lips. And not just one bank account. And they only save it for 1 year. Next year they will change the bank account again.

and my friend boss is just Tai kukunya Soeharto. So you can imagine if its Soeharto’s A+1 gang. From time to time they make Papua and Timor Timor as they money mine. But they let them to be poor so the people there will never be too smart to smell this. Any lips can be sealed by money there. And this is the truth. 

there is no formal proof but this can be traced by BpKP auditors that BCA also one of a place for Soeharto and the gang money laundrying. 

Edit: Oh gosh I became like nikita mirzani who loves gossip. I must to stop this :grimace: I.. will.. back.. to Victoria series season 2.. I need british drama to wash my dark soul

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

@cenching Her wedding cost 2M SGD with his SG ex hub. But indo news reporting 10M i dont know sgd or Rp.... anyway doesnt matter.. many 0 for sure...haha..

• Like 5

I think im going to watch this. Looks entertaining & promising. 

Im not fans of WWWSK, i hope this will be better. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @Sejabin

Old money came all the way from Soeharto’s time. RB is only 34 and his dad maybe around 70 top. His family is too young to be considered an old money..... Nowadays old money shut their mouth tightly, none dare to attract attention like him with cheap news like this. Lulu Tobing divorced too, did you hear anything? Barely....

+2

add.

@Lawyerh

I am going to watch Tunnel while waiting for TYH

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

I am going to watch Tunnel while waiting for TYH

Oh its a good choice. I like that one. Few first eps a bit slow, but will pick up after that. So in normal mode, youre not fans of sugar inducing drama right? Haha... 

Lulu, yeah seems got many rumours already. But didnt knew its already finalized. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@cenching his papa is from lingkar 1 cendana. This not a secret anymore. Btw I don’t follow lulu tobing. We almost forget about her. Is she divorce? Hmmhhh.. after a controversial marriage and did not talk to her papa until his death then finally divorce? Ckckckck.. 

I think reino is not attract attention. It is because luna published him as her bf. When he dates sandra dewi there was no atention because sandra is not a dramatic celeb like luna. If think again I only like sandra dewi in Indonesia ~_~ other celebs are *rolling eyes mode ON

btw reino family do not like attention. Their marriage was a private. And their relation also old celebs like christine hakim or his uncle surya paloh. It’s not a new name. If it’s will be incess way perhaps there will be a grand marriage in indonesia but if think again it was not. It was grand but not too open. It’s just they did prescon because incess is a celeb. I guess. A kind of a family that luna can never enter. Yeah their background gap is too far. Plus that luna history. Very impossible. 

Sometimes I think Indonesian people are too much. They said they support luna but if ask again can you accept her as your family member? I think nobody who talks much on tv will want to have in law daughter with luna history. Including her die hard fans. Too much camouflage. Men’s pride will not allowed them to accept a wife with a past like that.  Only dhakra can accept her. he is a very kind man :love:

+2

• Like 5