Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Quick, train a new junior moderator! 

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali 

Like sending a sheep to slaughter....

*Cough*lawyerh*cough* LOL. 

Seriously I don't want to get too excited about the unreleased cuts, there probably won't be anything substantial....but hey, we have been surviving on crumbs for so long. Anything related to HP will make me excited and happy. EEEEEEEE

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Seriously I don't want to get too excited about the unreleased cuts, there probably won't be anything substantial....but hey, we have been surviving on crumbs for so long. Anything related to HP will make me excited and happy. EEEEEEEE

Lol you already got excited! Hahahahah! I have fully succumbed to the power of HP, even just that 1.5 min trailer, I was grinning like a fool!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Tell me about it ! 
I don’t get this director. Both are matured adults . Just show us instead of implying there was 

Really I just remembered song 

#Beggin', beggin' you
Put your loving hand out baby
Beggin', beggin' you
Put your loving hand out darling

15937094261593709358.gif

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus @wallflowersforjane they wanna torture  our ship

I'm convinced that there is more to that kiss scene and they will continue right where they left off in the next season and hence no bts videos. Also there seems to be some kind of inside joke within fab five about wintergarden ship, in the special ep too, JJS and JMD were giggling when YYS was talking about GU. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Lol you already got excited! Hahahahah! I have fully succumbed to the power of HP, even just that 1.5 min trailer, I was grinning like a fool!

IKR?!?! I really thought i finally moved on when i started watching other shows....but nahhh.......i'm still very much excited about every little thing related to HP.

15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

But, it's such a fun drama and thread! It's total party time!

And, only occasionally...

+2

Kiss scene???? I'm only episode 4 of HP, but do I need to skip ahead to the kiss scene? So JW and JG kiss?!?!

Hmm, I may have to jump ahead to that episode. Which episode was it? LOL. Well, I guess I don't have to worry about who Chilbong is going to end up with in HP then.

+2

:sweating:Why i keep spoiling people? LOL. No its not a kiss scene. It was just a peck, nothing more and acoording to some it could be a imagination or someone's fantasy. Dont ask me anything. I wont tell you. Just watch all the eps.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali Sperm drama is over...happy to see your hubs do a rom com as lead. Looking forward to "If You Cheat You Die"....

Is it worth watching the last 4 episodes of Sperm Drama?

I would need to sign in now to Netflix to watch ep 4 of HP. Honestly my feeling is this:

skyword-image-330333.gif

Not. A. Good. Sign. :D

Sorry @kokodus - you may have to rethink what you're betting on. :D

I've had a super stressful and busy work week, and it's just impossible to watch any drama when you can barely keep your eyes open. I might have to postpone HP ep 4 to Sunday.

So many pages to catch up on....

@phikyl Here, have some coffee! :D

b86a6ae4a7808bace861e5088cf12ec1.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

@stroppyse You know me. I only speak the truth. :sparklyeyes:But please if you don't want to get spoiled more, binge watch all the eps at once. LOL. Because some people in this thread still can't move on even though it's been a month since the show ended, so you will inevitably see some spoilers here and there while we are talking. Sigh.  

Talking about ep 4, what did you think about the chocopie scene? 

• LOL 2