Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, mirmz said:

im sorry but which memes? do you mean the gif memes that @Hanyeoun made?  i might be able to if someone explained it to me. im sorry i didnt see it, i was sleeping. sorry again. 

no worries; I meant the club you opened -- is it open or closed? can all members view or post contents? or do you have to join to post?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

no worries; I meant the club you opened -- is it open or closed? can all members view or post contents? or do you have to join to post?

it's open, you dont have to join to post. i dont want to make anyone join just because they want to see some memes. i know there are also people on soompi who cant join clubs because they are busy, and i dont want to force anyone to join because they want to see some memes. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I enjoyed you guys memes there, so i decided to join, I guess I drop some memes there when I found later, hahaha

awwwww thank you!!! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1