Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Nam Gil dressed so well as a woman. I can’t even :joy: like the choker and the hair:love: okay I’m crazy. Or just jealous..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin ~ this real life story is kind of melo ending but still good they both found people and moved on...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am watching Hong Gil-dong :)

Rebel thief? What eps are you? I am at eps 13...

I am watching it for my oppa Kim Ji Suk, the king...ahahaha...but I also like the brother Gil Hyeon played by Sim Hee Seop...

@Lawyerh...just realise he was in COALG

Actually I am looking for this movie...know where I can get subs or even the raw ? One of those indie type movies

it had good reviews at the film festival

Spoiler

Mate is the most crowd-pleasing and accessible of the festival, a conventional romantic comedy-drama that nevertheless manages to be incisive about the social structure surrounding the characters. It is told through the male character’s point of view, something less common in this genre, and conveys his emotional life with an admirable authenticity, creating empathy for his rejection. But, importantly, it does not demonise the female lead nor let the character escape responsibility for his own attitudes and lack of maturity. As a bonus, his relationship with his mother is unsentimentally loving, and is worked into the main story thematic seamlessly. Writer-director-editor Jung also manages the rare feat of a convincing and balanced conclusion that, like the film as a whole, is traditional yet unexpected.

synopsis

Spoiler

Joon-ho meets Eun-ji again when he goes for a part-time photographing job at a magazine. They met through a dating application but Eun-ji pretends she doesn’t know him. Although they spend a night together and have feelings for each other, practical problems get in the way. They hide their relationship and give each other hard times. Eun-ji dates a man in a more stable position. Somewhere between friends and lovers, their problems go beyond emotions. They remain ‘mates’ due to the delicate issues of employment, future and reality. Sometimes they are drained of physical and emotional energy and sometimes offer pathetic consolation. The word ‘mate’ almost becomes a proper noun for the young generation, who can´t bear responsibility for each other. The film captures subtle moments in bars, apartments or alleys throughout. [LEE Sang-yong]

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh I wish I was imagining playing with the dimple oppa :mrgreen: or had the time to watchTYH with sub:joy: , I was cleaning the home and cooking food for party all day  , my daughter birthday today , my poor back is killing me & my head soon will be hurt by  the voice of the 8 children she invited to her party :sweatingbullets:

waving to everyone :wub: ,  @cenching nice story :) 

Happy birthday to your girl...very lucky she has a mum like you...how old is she? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

but Sim Hee Seop is not acting in Hong gil Dong. I recognize him in COALG as Popeye :)

Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People is different from Hong Gil Dong

Hong Gil Dong dates back to 2008. It stars Kang Ji Hwan. my current profile picture is the poster of Hong Gil Dong

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

but Sim Hee Seop is not acting in Hong gil Dong. I recognize him in COALG as Popeye :)

Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People is different from Hong Gil Dong

Hong Gil Dong dates back to 2008. It stars Kang Ji Hwan. my current profile picture is the poster of Hong Gil Dong

i see...lol...because the Rebel Thief male lead's character  is called Hong Gil Dong :D

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem thanks darling :wub: , she is 6 years old . 

Watching clip of fiery priest,it’s  so funny & I hope he is all right tomorrow :)

@nohamahamoud2002 , which episode are u in left handed wife drama  :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem wah its first time heard that indie movie... oh its played by popeye in coalg. Sorry chingu no idea haha... movie indeed a bit difficult to find subs sometimes...

@Ameera Ali haha happy bday to your daughter :wub::wub: hope you can survive the noisiness lol. I also need to cleaning up this weekend....gosh so tired...:crazy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

+2

• Like 1

+2

admins what happened with soompi template? There’s an error on my screen. 

• Like 3

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Finally this bunch of macaroon eater lawfirm guys do a decent work together to help KJR :mrgreen:

His boss and KJR conversation over soju is also quite touching...:heart:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

Episode 14 is really nice, the kiss is only a big bonus....:glasses:

Im actually slightly tearing up over kwon & yeon background story.. and im not an emotional person. Dont know his boss actually take care of him so much. I think they have better love line than the main couple muahahaha :glasses:

P.s her earrings so pretty here

And yeah @triplem KJR bag is err... haha. This type of bag good to go shopping in market :mrgreen: you can just throw everything on it...

qsLNfht.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

why it is said I must to post 5 posts to unlocked my post? What happened with my posts? :bawling:

• Like 3