@Sarang21

this is some sick track listen to it

+2

The cats are so talented...They are soon going to take over BTS :criesariver:

I did not fall for the second video :unamused:

+2

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I woke up and welcomed by a very fresh cold air. And good morning to u all. 

i'd say good morning too but it's like 6:30ish pm for me rn

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 7/2/2020 at 1:43 AM, stroppyse said:

And yet more randomness about BTS :D

Hide contents

I think both jpop and kpop as well as just pop perhaps has a bad rap in that it's all for prepubescent teens. :lol:  I can't deny that some of it is, but it's unfair to lump such a huge genre into that category.

I was actually really surprised when I watched the MV for Spring Day when they walked into the building named Omelas. I had read the story by Ursula K. LeGuin when I was in school, and had not picked up on the fact that they were referencing it until I saw the MV.

Speaking of that story, there have been kdramas that reference that short story as well. For instance, it's one of the stories that the female lead tells the king when she's trying to entertain him in Rebel: Thief of the People with Chae Soo Bin and Yoon Kyun Sang.

As for MOTS, I figure that taking the title from Jung, it was going to try to deliver a psychotherapeutic approach to creating holistic balance to their oeuvre. I've always preferred Jungian to Freudian with its accent on psychosexual dyanmics anyway.

I've noticed that there are a number of literary references in their songs anyway, which is very cool, though sometimes it takes me a bit to realize it when they use Korean pronunciation of Western words, e.g. Ikarus in Boy With Luv. I do appreciate it, though, and kudos to their desire to incorporate so much of the Arts whether literature, dance, visual arts, etc. into their music and their performances.

I feel that Jin may actually go to military service at the end of this year. If they had toured, I expected Jin to announce that he would go once they finish that tour. As it is, unless they are delaying enlistments in light of Coronavirus infections, I still think Jin will go at the end of this year or early next year, with Suga going sometime next year. I keep wondering whether BTS will continue to stay together as a band, or whether they will dissolve to do individual projects instead. I know that they seem to want to hold onto it for as long as they can, but nothing lasts forever. I just hope that they will get to do one more tour as a group before JIn has to go to the military.

Part of me was thinking it would be amazing if they all went in at the same time, so that they all their 2 years together. Army seems strong enough that they would hold on for that, if they were promised a tour when they all got out. LOL But, I don't think that's realistic.

+2

Spoiler

Yeah it´s really unfair but I guess nothing will change anytime soon :sleepy:

Interesting that there have been some drama referencing that story. One day when I have more time I want to read some of those books. :lol:

Some people have been enlisting through out the years, so I don´t think there will be any delay because of covid :pensive:. But then I wonder what they are going to do about Jin´s part during the tour. This covid situation really messed up a lot of stuff. They have already renewed their contract for another 7 years and BH is more about promoting them as a group then solo activities. Even tho BH has expanded and continue to do so with them becoming major shareholders of Pledis (Seventeen & Nuest) and Source Music (Gfriend), BTS is still their bread winner. Therefore I think they will continue to promote as a 5 member group as long as they can. Taehyung is currently working on his mixtape and posted a spoiler yesterday. 

Note: this is not the real name of the song and some of the lyrics may not be correct. lol

I also wish they could do one last tour until he have to enlist but the situation doesn´t that good so far with still no solution for covid. :(. Part of me also wish for them all to go together but that´s not realistic because the company must go on. Some armys in fact a lot of armys are holding to some hope that they might get a Grammy nomination and even win, that may give them a way out of enlistment just like with athletes. 

BH is going public this year and armys are holding their breath because we are expecting scandals to come our way because of that. 

20 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

MOTS7? Yep I did!

You enjoyed it? What is your favorite album from them?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1