Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

part 8

at this point, even news people are confused. so they said "flash news: lady is actually mother! and not sister!"

then lady throws a weird one saying that she is both mother and sister as she was abused by her father and her mother did nothing. so she had these kids at 16/17? or even younger? and then left these two in her parents care as she wanted a new life for herself.

her parents are furious and say absurd! she was a wild child who partied and became mistress of some business man while in school and had 2 kids with him. however, he was not interested in marrying her and so dumped her after getting bored.

since she wasn't willing to look after these kids and planning to dump in orphanage, they stepped in. father was like "I can take DNA test to prove her claim is nonsense" and basically she was a nightmare child for them.

she moved to new city and after a few years, married this second husband who was also a businessman, had kid with him. then divorced him. moved to another city again and met current husband and married him and had super glamorous life...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

part 9

so lady did not keep in touch with kids or her parents for years. the sister meets her as an adult after she moves to this city for college! and at that point, lady reluctantly said I will give you money for education if you keep your mouth shut and tell everyone you are my younger sister.

sister meets C at a party. he started to flirt with her and get cozy. she was afraid of fauxcest but he was like I don't care about dad or my stepmom and she wasn't his actual aunt. so she tells him that actually, am daughter and so we would be stepbrother and stepsister. he tells her that he doesn't care as he hardly sees his dad even though they live in same city and his dad hasn't cared about him in years. basically they deserve their own happiness and should not care about parents who are such idiots.

now C said that both lady and husband tried to get these two to break up but husband said he never even knew that sister was actually daughter as he never asked her about her past life!!!!!!

• Like 3

part 10

meanwhile police were confused about what is this deal about the second husband and why he should care if C and sister were dating. what does he have to gain? so was he bribed by lady? and what was this story of her spiking drink of brother with poison?

and in the middle of this, investors were saying "it is all about the money!" and started  saying the disappeared money had been stashed in accounts unders sister's name....

• Like 4

@Lawyerh ~ the news spilled over 2-3 days and even news anchors had a tough time keeping a neutral expression. basically even they were like "what the?????" :sweatingbullets:

final part
this is basically what authorities think happened:

despite parents disapproval, sister moves to city hoping to meet lady and build relationship. however,  they end up having a conflicted secret relationship and sister is forced to identify herself as sister and not daughter.

lady is meanwhile channeling funds out of trading company where husband is silent partner. so they decide to use sister as proxy and set up accounts under her name. sister hoping to build a relationship agrees and signs stuff. so money is moved.

now sister meets C and they both fall in love. there is plans to marry. C's mother and grandparents are not bothered by fauxcest as they hate the husband and lady and couldn't care. plus both C and sister had planned to move quietly to mountain hometown and so didn't think society would care or follow..

lady asks to meet sister and the idea is to resolve the mess of this love story. worried that those bank accounts under sister's name would become a problem if she marries C, lady and husband cook up murder plot. they also rope in second husband for a piece of the pie.

sister is murdered and buried in forest. lady sends emails and messages to office, friends and relatives that she is moving away due to personal reasons. initially C does not buy the story but then becomes heartbroken thinking he was actually dumped because of fauxcest. meanwhile, brother found it all fishy as he felt it wasn't her voice. he comes to city where lady tries to spike his drink with poison. she then threatens that unless he stops asking questions, something bad would happen. he is then given money and packed off back to town.

so 2 years pass and news comes to light after investors tip off police about shady dealings in this company and alleging money has disappeared.

all accused in jail and case is in court. husband still says that he didn't know anything and it was all done by lady. no longer national news and so not sure what is going on with case.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla

The End or should I say it's a hanging ending....:joy: Fiuh!! 50 episodes arent's enough to tell the story....:joy: Some people's lives are so complicated.....Thanks God, I am not one of them....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmanglaworried that those bank accounts under sister's name would become a problem if she marries C.

I got question on the motive, why the account will become problem if she marry C? Its indeed still will be under one family isnt it? So the motive is actually money, not secret birth? Or unapproved marriage? I'm trying to tangle the mess haha...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

weirdly enough @Lawyerh; authorities think it was more about the money. obviously lady and husband will be embarrassed if fauxcest will come to light but authorities think that high society is used to complicated lives and would not have cared much. since neither C or sister were legally related and did not grow up with other and met as adults, high society would have just enjoyed gossiping and looked away.

authorities think the couple were more worried about the money potentially disappearing or problems with retrieving the money if sister married C. perhaps sister might have tried to threaten to expose accounts if she isn't allowed to marry C but is not very clear.

sister actually was only signatory on paper and had no idea how much money was being moved. the assumption is that these trading company was used as kind of money laundering type place for some influential people but these two stole from those very investors! but because it was all shady dealings anyway, these investors could not file complaint with police in the beginning....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

Some people's lives are so complicated.....Thanks God, I am not one of them....

Yes we basically just live to see the new episodes of TYH. Nothing complicated about that muahahaha :lol::lol:

@Lmangla thanks for the explanation. Yeah the main motive do sounds a bit weird to me. Why cant she used other people name that totally unrelated if its for shady business? It will be more believable for the unapproved marriage actually...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh ~ it is one of those weird cases where motive is confusing but basically a combination of fauxcest, scandal and money... sister's legal guardians were always her parents. so legally, there was nothing on paper to show that sister and lady were related and were mother and daughter. so any money transaction would have been hard to trace back to sister. also since they hardly met, sister was a great invisible proxy.

however, if she married C, then she legally becomes part of the family. so her names ties back into the family and any investigation or large money movement, authorities would start with tracing all relatives accounts as that is one of the typical ways of money laundering... hope that makes more sense?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

830 @Lmangla i think youre right its combination of both. On murder case i always interested on the motive. What make them become murderer actually... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh ~ yea some cases are so bizarre that they read like a drama and you don't understand the why.... the 2-3 days it was news, everyone's heads were spinning. initially famous celebs and high society were like "no, these folks are nice, we party with them, we know them...." and then as more and more stuff came out, they were also like "HUH??????" :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @Lawyerh @cenching :love: Here’s your gossip girl LOL

so.. I will write it as a lesson to write in English wkwkkwwkwkkw :joy: we can make novel based on this LOL

characters: Luna, Syahrini, Ariel, Reino

Flash back 10 years ago. Okey not 10 but 12 or 15 years ago, Ariel & Luna were dating.

Ariel is a biggest name in our music industry. He has a band, a lead vocal, a song writer, an arranger, and famous (and they said handsome and charismatic. But to be honest, we have many taxi drivers that as handsome as ariel in Sulawesi ^_*

Luna was a biggest name in modeling industy. Pretty face, mix Austrian+Indo, tall, slender, and very famous. She was Lux brand ambassador in Indo, tv show hosts, sponsors, etc, the point is she was #1 in this industry like Cheon Song Yi and Oh Yeon So

then.. Ariel and other girl make a baby, and he married that girl.

while he was someone else’s husband, he was also still dating Luna. 

And they make s3x tape. And somehow someone published it. And suddenly it was a very bit scandal in Indonesia at 2009.

and Luna’s carrier dropped. Many brands left her or ended contracts with her. And she suddenly became nobody. No sponsors. just some appearances in tv shows. 

Ariel is still one of a big name in music industry. He still makes music and songs and album, still famous, and so on.

and they break up. And ariel divorce with his wife. 

Then in a very very very dark agony of Luna.. at 2014, Reino came. A friend introduced Reino to Luna. And suddenly in September, Luna posted his birthday gift for her. Cartier love bangle. She wears it everytime. Like you know like a symbol Of love. A very expensive love. Cartier. LOL wkkwwkwk

Reino is a business man. A boss of 4 tv stations in Indonesia, the owner of Grand Hyatt, Plaza Indonesia, and many businesses from Indonesia to Japan. 

And he helped Luna to do business. Clothing line. Luna Habbit. When they break up, Reino was so angry and make a statement in tv that he helped Luna a lot. “Dari bukan orang dibantu sampe jadi orang.” <~~~ a very harsh statement. 

Syahrini or incess is a pop singer. She was Luna’s friend. Perhaps because they work in the same industry. And after Luna or still with Luna, Reino met her, and decided to proposed her, and married her. 

Luna who is still love Reino can not accept, and make a statement ‘teman makan teman’ or friend eat friend? Yeah almost like that.

but to be honest. A man is not a stuff. They come when they want to and they leave when they want to. It Is just as a woman, please never give too much when there is no clear future with them. Specially if we live in Asia with strong east cultures. S3x tape isn’t appropriate. Also when married it’s not only a relationship between a man and a woman. It’s also between both families. 

Like me, I am from a family with strong tradition. Very traditional. Sometimes I can said too kampungan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But I cannot leave it. Because this my family.  If our parents said no, there will be no marriage :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Sejabin said:

780 :rolleyes:

in a place like south korea seems women do not have pride for their femininity. Disappointed. This is why women must do plastic surgery? To be pretty for men? Haishhhhh.. I don’t want to live in the place like that

There are all kinds of ppl in all parts of the world. We won't know the reality until we experience it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/26/escape-the-corset-south-korean-women-rebel-against-strict-beauty-standards

+2

edit: @Sejabin but imagine how much self determination it would take to throw out makeup!!! It would have cost a bomb while buying!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.... @Sejabin ~ definitely reads like a good drama. I would watch! :D

Oh yeah Indonesian celebrities are all dtamatics. They published everything from their s3x tape to their marriage proposal. Even if they get pregnant before marriage they will published it on tv. All tv shows full with trash. That’s why I watch kdramas and youtube and joined soompi ^_*

@staygold well in my case I love to be pretty. By wear make up or if can plastic surgery HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH not because I want to be pretty for a man but it’s for my own satisfaction. Xixixixixi.. 

I would not change my self to become someone else’s standard. If someone loves me he must loves me as I am.

Plus wearing make up is a fun hobby!! :love: mixing colors and paint them on our faces hahahahaha.. I love doing this everyday ^_*  

• LOL 4