Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

53 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @cenching eeee.... :( my television isn’t working with me. The only day that I feel like watching TYH on television is the day where my WiFi decided to become slow and unresponsive. :( <_< 

+2

I normally watch on my pc ..but it’d be nice to watch the kiss scene on a large screen :D 

Gonna watch hot priest now & hot killer . 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@stroppyse

This is the best place to say things that will get me being skinned alive if I say it in other threads....:lol:

+2

+2

yes. Specially to criticize mr. kwon feminin bag in TYH, his chanel lipbalm, .. if think again.. I can’t bear it if a guy who wants to kiss me is using lipbalm.. I will give him tissue before kissing me ~_~

0c0b30043c2b41ca5e575179eac8ee27.png

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @cenching eeee.... :( my television isn’t working with me. The only day that I feel like watching TYH on television is the day where my WiFi decided to become slow and unresponsive. :( <_< 

+2

I watch drama on my lappie or tablet (not vitamin :lol:) in an emergency case, you can watch it in your PC. What is the size of your PC monitor?? Retina display??? Great for watching kissing scene in slow mo....:lol:

@Sejabin

Better kissing a man who uses lip balm than the one has lip so rough like kissing a coconut grater (parutan kelapa) :crazy:

@stroppyse

There are many Oppa or Ahjussi or SamChoon who keep huge harem here. Some harem members can't take jokes as jokes so they will turn into Beast Mode. Especially my jokes were slightly below the belt most of the time... Those are the people who might skinning me alive or sticking needles into my voodoo dolls...:ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Retina display???

Have!

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

What is the size of your PC monitor

I don’t really have a pc. But I do have a 12 inch MacBook.

Hahaha

+2

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Mine is 13 inches...So you are done with TYH???

Getting there haha, I’m at 12. :) 

+2

• Love 2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

There are many Oppa or Ahjussi or SamChoon who keep huge harem here. Some harem members can't take jokes as jokes so they will turn into Beast Mode. Especially my jokes were slightly below the belt most of the time... Those are the people who might skinning me alive or sticking needles into my voodoo dolls...:ph34r:

Oh, I see. Well, fortunately, this thread is pretty chill for all of your slightly below the belt jokes about various oppas of all ages. As they say, all good looking guys are oppas!  :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

As they say, all good looking guys are oppas!  :lol:

“All Good Looking guys are my oppa.” - Ahn Yona , kill me heal me, 2015 :D

:thumbsup:agreed 

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

@cenching it is better if the lips still moist without lipbalm :sweatingbullets:

btw why are you guys in angry mood? Sushi too..

we feel a mild earthquakes this morning. From bmkg it’s happened in Poso, 57 km from Palu. And since that Poso experienced more than 20 aftershocks until now ~_~ 

but yeah I can not run now. When it happened I was on bed. Just open my eyes a moment and sleep again. I don’t care anymore. *singing I surrender all mode ON

8538e6cbdbba83af8d3e83c2e370e028.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw why are you guys in angry mood? Sushi too..

I had my breakie in McD today and tried their new burger steak bowl menu. Unfortunately for unknown reasons it triggers an allergy reaction on me...A part of my lip is swollen and some red itchy spots appear on my face as well....<_<:angry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@Sejabin mad by the fact that the manager is the one that requested the breakup. Wow. I hate him.

@cenching @triplem heartache to see Yun Seo crying alone on the staircase... :tears: currently at my place, the sky is grey really grey it’s about to rain. (Represent My current feelings)

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I take a break from kdrama and into western series romcom Selfie. But guess what? The lead still is korean-american guy lol.

Spoiler

i1aCW0O.jpg

@Sejabin stay safe dear :innocent:

@cenching get well soon :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@sushilicious

2SDAr.gif

Don't worry, brief separation makes the reunion more meaningful and smoldering....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2