Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

864 :bawling:

I wish I was born as a man huuuuuuu uuuuuuu uuuuuu .. seems their life easier than us :tears:

Can u handle the sweat and the smell & to shave from top to toes :mrgreen: ... I like my skin I can’t give it up :joy: 

Joking I wouldn’t mind to have their abs :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Almost to Austin Texas it’s been an amazing road trip and beautiful weather both days.  Much sweeter than flying!!!  Spring is finally here:glasses: -2

:heart: to everyone!!!

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can u handle the sweat and the smell & to shave from top to toes :mrgreen: ... I like my skin I can’t give it up :joy: 

Joking I wouldn’t mind to have their abs :sweat_smile:

+2 :kiss_wink:

really? It is the sweat because usually they are too lazy to take a shower? Isn’t it? 0_0

I am agree for the shave part. I have nothing to shave on my body since I was born with the very less hair on body. WKWKWKWKKWWWKKWWKKWKW :love:

in real I prefer the real 6 packs.. you know big 6 packs like they are 6 months pregnant? HUAHAHAHAHAHAH. It’s said these kind of guys are more romantic LOL :joy: also a guy who loves chocolate. It’s the sign that they are romantic. This is based from what my friends said. And they all are men ^_*

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

864 :bawling:

I wish I was born as a man huuuuuuu uuuuuuu uuuuuu .. seems their life easier than us :tears:

I prefer to be a woman ..we’re a lot more resilient. Plus we hv nicer clothes :lol:

@cenching will be happy to read your  thoughts on Tunnel. It ranks in my TOP ten favourites . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss_wink:

really? It is the sweat because usually they are too lazy to take a shower? Isn’t it? 0_0

I am agree for the shave part. I have nothing to shave on my body since I was born with the very less hair on body. WKWKWKWKKWWWKKWWKKWKW :love:

in real I prefer the real 6 packs.. you know big 6 packs like they are 6 months pregnant? HUAHAHAHAHAHAH. It’s said these kind of guys are more romantic LOL :joy: also a guy who loves chocolate. It’s the sign that they are romantic. This is based from what my friends said. And they all are men ^_*

Of course they romantic :sweat_smile:

Like @triplem Nothing better than to be a woman , these day men wish to be a woman, now I go shopping I don’t know which section is men or woman specially  makeup wise   :mrgreen: , even now men can say I have male menopause , we joined in the hip with them . 

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

In real I prefer the real 6 packs.. you know big 6 packs. It’s said these kind of guys are more romantic LOL :joy: 

Are you sure gal? Sometimes this type of guy dont even like women you know. Hahahaha..  

Btw even in other thread, now i always want to put number on my post unconciously :sweatingbullets:

Anyone try the mood button? I was looking for Monday blue.. but none suitable i think. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Like @triplem Nothing better than to be a woman , these day men wish to be a woman, now I go shopping I don’t know which section is men or woman specially  makeup wise   :mrgreen: , even now men can say I have male menopause , we joined in the hip with them . 

Not to mention some men who insisted in wearing our pretty dresses and stiletto....:mrgreen:

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Are you sure gal? Sometimes this type of guy dont even like women you know. Hahahaha..  

Some six packed men indeed prefer six packed men.....:joy: Boobies and booties??? Pass!! :joy:

+2

@triplem

My internet died for 2 days because of earthquake so I only in first episode of Tunnel. Can't say much yet....:hushed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Anyone try the mood button? I was looking for Monday blue.. but none suitable i think. 

No , I didn’t use it because I ‘m 90 % green :mrgreen: or :innocent: 

@cenching  when abs like abs , it’s crime against humanity :mrgreen: what woman do love a robot :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2 :kiss:

I agree with @triplem . We have nicer clothes. And jewelries, and lipstick colours, we can always said something like “don’t disturb me. I have my period.” 

But still sometimes I wish I was born as a man ~_~ 

btw @Ameera Ali do they really have male menopause? :kiss_closed:

@Lawyerh but guys with a real sexy 6 packs usually don’t like women ~_~ so I analyzed them based on their tummy. I asked my bff why haven’t you married yet? She said the competition is too difficult now :weary: Specially in Jakarta. Her competitors are not only the pretty ladies but also the handsome guys ~_~ 

I think I will be suspicious if a guy is too handsome and sexy with beautiful eyes and red lips :kiss: 

I remember a gym instructor who send a letter to my uncle. My uncle tells me that instructor writes that he is in love with my uncle but he knows and realized he can’t be with my uncle. Also he added in the last part of his letters, “biarkanlah aku bercumbu dengan bayang2mu.” :huh:

and my uncle and me was like this in his car HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :scream:  My uncle said, biar bayang2ku pun tak ingin bercumbu dgnmu. wkkwwkkwwkkwekkwwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk

@cenching help me translate it. Biarkanlah aku bercumbu dengan bayang2mu

:joy: :joy:

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching help me translate it. Biarkanlah aku bercumbu dengan bayang2mu

Let me make love to your shadow.....<_<

Why??? :huh:

+2

• LOL 3

34 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I think I will be suspicious if a guy is too handsome and sexy with beautiful eyes and red lips :kiss: 

This is definetly talking about @cenching bias. Hahaha. Now i reminded of that black bride photoshoot. I really cant undone what I've seen :joy:

Exactly @Sejabin were not only against gals, the guys with different preference is trending now as competitor. Especially in big city. I wonder why when we are younger, not much of this genre. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Guest is making a movie and they are calling back the three leads!

*deflated to the ground in happiness*

ooooooo I faint.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This guy was previously my bias. Bcos of rooftop prince & sungkyungkwan scandal. And i like DBSK song Why did i fall in love.

His scandal also like never ending. 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

No , I didn’t use it because I ‘m 90 % green :mrgreen: or :innocent: 

@cenching  when abs like abs , it’s crime against humanity :mrgreen: what woman do love a robot :joy:

I chose giddy ...jkkkkkkk..but I can’t see the effect ...

• Like 3
  • Love 1