Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Time really fly fast when you really like something.:mellow:like oh what? We have 8 episodes left? (2 eps combined)

I feel bumped out...:mellow:

Enjoyed it so much, gonna be saying good bye to this series soon...sooo gonna pack up my feelings. Take a deep breath in and out :)

+2

The Fiery Priest. Yup it’s really fun for me . It’s a KNG showcase . The rest of the cast is fab but no one could do Father Kim the way KNG does 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Time really fly fast when you really like something.:mellow:like oh what? We have 8 episodes left? (2 eps combined)

Are you talking about Fiery? But 8 episodes is still like a month's time... It's still a long time for me, lol...

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

The Fiery Priest. Yup it’s really fun for me . It’s a KNG showcase . The rest of the cast is fab but no one could do Father Kim the way KNG does 

Ikr...I found him through this and I think that he is pretty cute..

Spoiler

Even cuter after Hae Mi appeared :lol:

But yes, he is really cool, I like him. He is under my list of bias now. :thumbsup:

@ktcjdrama my bad, we have about 4 episodes (when combined)left. Not two. So if my math doesn’t fail me, we have 2 weeks left? Because it’s 32 episodes (When Not combined) we are on 24.

+2

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are you talking about Fiery? But 8 episodes is still like a month's time... It's still a long time for me, lol...

I also think it’s Long . I hope writer can keep the pace & plot. I feel 20 eps is too Long. 16 eps would have been better 

@sushilicious I discovered him in Live Up to Your Name. ThKs to lmangla for recommending it to me . I was hooked.  And KNG is funny & adorable. Female lead is beautiful & great actress -Kim Ah Joong 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

to be honest i have nothing against the finance department......it just that this girl tends to love to push her responsibilities to others and take it for granted when u help her...... :/ 

she escalated me to her boss last week and i escalated right back lols.....

@ktcjdrama i think that is also the last news i saw

I understand, your problem is not The Accounting itself but the man power...:angry: Put the blame on the HR Department that hired her...:lol:

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why ? I teach accounts . ...but yeah it’s dead boring :lol:. That’s why I make slow mo gifs to entertain myself 

I am not good with numbers and I hate calculating billions of billions of money that’s not mine....:lol:

Are you teaching in college?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I also think it’s Long . I hope writer can keep the pace & plot. I feel 20 eps is too Long. 16 eps would have been better 

I thought it might be too long too... but Chief Kim was greatly written till the end. I think this one would be too. We're getting new players this week, Scar Face, then the mysterious background of Sister Kim, and the Russian Ahjusshi joining hands with Cult Leader. So there should still be a lot to tell. Not to mention the possibility of a love line :P:P:P maybe that's why they're heading towards the exposure of his past identity? That there is a possibility he could not continue to be a priest?

• Like 1

a black bird flew in through my window and scared me! :scream:

• LOL 4

Actually...I don’t see the need for lovelines though...like...he is a priest...and somehow I just don’t see a need too....because the main thing is beat them...

@Lmangla I once have a black cat that actually struck me in the leg while trying to go across in front of me.(which is bad luck:unsure:)

+2

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

I understand, your problem is not The Accounting itself but the man power...:angry: Put the blame on the HR Department that hired her...:lol:

unfortunately she is way older than me and in the company far longer than i :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, cenching said:

Are you teaching in college?

+2

Yes I teach pre Uni & Professional accounting papers . A levels, ACCA etc . But I am also an Econs major . So teach that as well . 

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplemwait it’s 20 episodes?

+2

Yup. That’s what was planned 

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I thought it might be too long too... but Chief Kim was greatly written till the end. I think this one would be too. We're getting new players this week, Scar Face, then the mysterious background of Sister Kim, and the Russian Ahjusshi joining hands with Cult Leader. So there should still be a lot to tell. Not to mention the possibility of a love line :P:P:P maybe that's why they're heading towards the exposure of his past identity? 

I did not watch Chief Kim but since it was a success , I’m keeping my fingers crossed .

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Actually...I don’t see the need for lovelines though...like...he is a priest...and somehow I just don’t see a need too....because the main thing is beat them...

+2

I can do without love lines too for my dramas... but the way they're teasing us made me think they might make one.. but... Chief Kim has no love line as well, although again we were often led to wish for one.

+2

• Like 2

Oh what the... aiiiiiyaaaa like this I calculated wrongly Liao. :joy: paiseh. I was saying a good bye speech:joy: paiseh paiseh. *leaves the room with embarrassment*

+2 

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla I once have a black cat that actually struck me in the leg while trying to go across in front of me.(which is bad luck:unsure:)

yea, I am feeling kind of unsettled wondering if it is bad luck. mom is just like whatever and instead gave me a lecture on why I should close window after sunset as bugs can come in. am like, mom it is too hot.. sigh. .. had to wait over 10 minutes before it flew out the window.

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes I teach pre Uni & Professional accounting papers . A levels, ACCA etc . But I am also an Econs major . So teach that as well . 

:thumbsup: Hats off to you...

I had poor marks for my accounting :flushed::tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

:thumbsup: Hats off to you...

I had poor marks for my accounting :flushed::tounge_wink:

I didn’t even take accounting...lol

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@angelangie

What to do then....:crazy: Avoid toxic people as much as you can especially if she is in different department with you...I recently encountered similar situation with one of my staff. Because of her the company had to pay fine to the mall management...My Boss hired her and I fired her...:lol:

@triplem

Gosh!! The numbers involved in your field is staggering....:crazy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I didn’t even take accounting...lol

+2

Lucky you... it was a required basic subject. Yes, yes, I got poor marks for even basic accounting, lol...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Lucky you... it was a required basic subject. Yes, yes, I got poor marks for even basic accounting, lol...

+2

I guess you major in something that is business related?

Don’t worry. If I take accounting I would have fail.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I guess you major in something that is business related? 

Don’t worry. If I take accounting I would have fail.

+2

Yup, you guessed right! ;)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1