Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin yeah recently he look pretty feminine. He was very manly to me before. Maybe just his fashion style? 

Talking about LJS again, yeah i think he never sweat in his lifetime.. sometimes they do make him bloody like in Hymn of death. Clean is the right word indeed for him :D

Ps until i check his dance.. i see no sweat too... do you? Anyway hes cute here hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@SejabinHmmm LDW has never given me gay vibes....he looks too manly to my eyes, well even that black veil couldn't mask all that testosterone-y effect. Haha. But who knows....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjBWcWzJSl9fLeCzyE5IK

*Disclaimer: Smoking is injurious to health*  hahaha. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

916 :kiss_closed:

@Lawyerhnow you see his clean appearance xixixixi. LJS is too perfect than a girl. A kind of a guy that we will afraid to be close to because he might be prettier and cleanest than us. we will afraid to eat together with him because his fingers and hands will be too clean if compared with ours. 

Btw I remember LDW dated Suzy. So he is a straight ^_* 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Btw I remember LDW dated Suzy. So he is a straight ^_* 

Why she break up with him , he use her lip blame :joy:

I need my mama boy :mrgreen: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sharing is caring.. how can she dumped him bcos of this.. I can share my lip balm. Its just.... not Chanel just Nivea :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sharing is caring.. how can she dumped him bcos of this.. I can share my lip balm. Its just.... not Chanel just Nivea :joy:

U see if it’s Chanel u would ask him to go , maybe leave his lips behind  but out the door :joy:

about suzy , I don’t listen to her song , why she was she called Taylor Swift of hallyu after break up , Did she write about him in her song :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Or borrow her skirt maybe? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

am watching this lakorn jao sum jum yorm and am confused by how jobless the entertainment reporters are... even randomly rich people are news????? and who cares if they are dating or not?...

but then again, different reporting culture here... a classmate worked as a entertainment reporter. she said it was absolutely thankless and finally quit. she had to attend so many parties (got really bored of them), heard tons of gossip (most of which cannot be reported) and about only a 1/3 of her work made it to air (when news anchors went to sleep or when there was no news for the day LOL).... and rather than romantic hookups, editor was only interested in any spats between producers and directors or news about upcoming movies/dramas...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am watching this lakorn jao sum jum yorm

The whole series is a fan service.. dont look for any logic! :lol:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2