Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, thanie said:

"..for Baby No. 3" 

:scream: good on you for powering through to no.3. I have two and no more, please :joy:

oh..meme events @Lmangla ? Maybe that one I can participate haha.. this art one is already too technical for me :sweats: 236

I just realised that donating soompi points is not available on the member shop but just below each post .. :emmm:

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

oh..meme events @Lmangla ? Maybe that one I can participate haha.. this art one is already too technical for me 

kekek.. I have terrible art skills and appreciate those who do have some! am wondering if this meme club is open. @mirmz @partyon ~ if there was a meme event, can those memes be added to the meme club later? am thinking of how to have people add a meme regularly to a kind of soompi library -- basically people post memes in the drama threads regularly but even without knowing the context, those can be fun to see.

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha........memes....hmmmm

kekek... this is what happens when you are in a lockdown and jobless; random ideas pop in from everywhere. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

someoneee kindly pls help to check my entry post, is the image inserted successfully loaded or not? Bcs on my browser, it attached ok in edit/write post mode but once i submit the post, it became broken image with link instead. Im afraid its my connection or the image hoster problem

thank you chingudeul:wub:

is soompi kinda slow in loading? It takes forever to load this thread, not normal in me

Edited by bairama
prob
  • Like 1

@Lmangla ooh it should be transparant (the ori for badge), then example of colored one (blue, pink, orange, grey & purple) like icons

then i'll check it again, maybe the problem is in the size (but its already below 250kb tho)/hoster:offtospace:

thank you:heart4: & chingus, kindly check & like if you like it, i'll up my entry again on night seems now is so quiet here:D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Sejabin wow..you also had it difficult (hugss). At least my hubby was always around :) Glad you found a really caring obgyn..you should go to her again if you happen to have a second one :) 

For @triplem

giphy.gif

I just love ma dong seok abs or no abs no problem~ He's so hilarious

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

@snowlou I need to wash my eyes :lol:

Eh why? Can't you see he's flexing his abs??? Not your kind of abs? :machocat:this emoji is totally him

14 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I just love ma dong seok abs or no abs no problem~ He's so hilarious

:lol:where the clip comes from? would like to watch!!!

thank you @triplem:Megathanks::heart4:

go go oppa lee min ho the ramyeon legend from bof:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I'm not opening ANY links on this thread anymore! I ain't gonna be rick-roll'd again! :joy:

But you'll get laughter when you do. I wonder what app they used in there? Sp I can used it to make my badge creation too. :Megalol:

Anyone know what is it?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Gal, only in marriage it is for richer or poorer, in sickness and health ...and so on...in oppa land love is just a fleeting moment and always conditional  

So are you saying no then :Megalol:

@mirmz has a fun club. I'll check it out then.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@bairama here's the trailer from the movie Start Up. I haven't seen it..I only came across this because I was looking for ma dong seok funny face for fun hahhahaha. 

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

totally awesome now u're making me crave ramen and i dont have any!!!!!!!!!!!

:Megathanks:aigoo yaaaa ikr that legendary scene have big influence lolols even when i was processing it i think i should eat ramen!! But idont have any too since i used it in last midnight crave lol cries:cries3:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekek... this is what happens when you are in a lockdown and jobless; random ideas pop in from everywhere. LOL.

@Lmangla, this is entirely true! Because of this lockdown, I suddenly become interested with Online Selling, Cooking and Baking... With an extra budget on hand, I thought of buying not-so-cheap baking and cooking equipment online. I started buying with the BASIC kitchen stuffs (of course I can't use our existing kitchen utensils since I intend to use it for my soon-to-be "business" :joy:). Today, I received partial of what I bought online. And I'm also selling disposable surgical mask -- online and offline :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2