Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nothing just angry with some ppl who always trying to pass their works on someone else

+2

I hate this kind of people too. In my office there are many people like this. People in the same age with me. In Productive age.  

But sometimes with my accounting team we will help each other. Specially at the end of the year. And I enjoy that moment. There was a time when we can not leave our laptop and some of us have not had our dinner yet and my friend who was eating, feeding us too hahahaha.. and I still work with my mouth like this ~~> nyam nyam nyam :kiss_closed: it’s a precious moment :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Liver or Die was about a big brother who raised his four siblings because their bad mom left them. He is self-sacrificing. He fell ill, had liver cancer, he needs one of his brothers/sisters to donate a part of their liver to transplant it. No one wants to help him :( at the end the twin sisters donate in half. and he is saved. The big brother is so poor. I cried all the time in his scenes :bawling: But I loved the drama very much. I like that type of drama. It is very good and meaningful.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh 

Spoiler

47D91B93-3428-4DE8-A46D-89D9D259EB30.gif

.. confession , look good , watching clip on instagram :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I hate this kind of people too. In my office there are many people like this. People in the same age with me. In Productive age.  

But sometimes with my accounting team we will help each other. Specially at the end of the year. And I enjoy that moment. There was a time when we can not leave our laptop and some of us have not had our dinner yet and my friend who was eating, feeding us too hahahaha.. and I still work with my mouth like this ~~> nyam nyam nyam :kiss_closed: it’s a precious moment :heart:

unfortunately it is the accounting ppl im hating right now....as they didnt follow up on their acc statement and nearly cause me shipment hold

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

638 :heart:

@nohamahamoud2002 yes let’s us enjoy a song.. I love to listen to this song since yesterday. This is for @Ameera Ali too :wub:

I think this is the sweetest pop song that have ever written. and I love David Foster arrangement. I am crying while listen to this :tears:

note: I don’t think that anybody can sing this as sweet as Whitney Houston :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I need to attend this :mrgreen: I never get invited to it :joy: 

Why? Do you like female strippers??? :o:huh:

+2

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

+2 

@Ameera Ali yes why? Do you like female strippers?

btw why do I feel these days our topic is about naked :huh:

#gemesin

this is perfection. I’m in tears :tears: 

I have never listen to this kind of powerful breathing but could produce a very sweet tones since Whitney Houston. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

30 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

@Ameera Ali yes why? Do you like female strippers?

Where I am , they have belly dancer for bachelor party , so It’s art girls , I shouldn’t watch it because I like it :mrgreen:  

Belly dance not only for men , I could say there are men belly dancer now :joy: so woman feel comfortable I guess with it :innocent:

Spoiler

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@cenching you're also accounting? :D lols

Not anymore but I used to worked in EDP Department that designs the Accounting Software....When I was working in KK, I was in Accounting Department but did it in a software too....

I dislike Accounting...

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

me too dislike accounting. I do it from monday to friday but I don’t like it at all.

What I like are to have fun in soompi, opening youtube and IG and sleep :dissapointed: and holidays and shopping and playing Hay Day and gossiping and in my normal days, eating aka wisata kuliner :heart:

sticker.png

+2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

From what I've read, the netizens are asking her to leave and threatening to boycott the show, but the production team has no intention to let her go, because they're almost done in their filming, since filming has started long ago before the premiere. But the latest news is that she is requesting adjustment in her shooting schedules (the ones with her in) because of the trial dates. After that, I haven't updated myself with any news.

@Ameera Ali :scream: that gif from Confession. I should not watch at night :P

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not anymore but I used to worked in EDP Department that designs the Accounting Software....When I was working in KK, I was in Accounting Department but did it in a software too....

I dislike Accounting...

+2

to be honest i have nothing against the finance department......it just that this girl tends to love to push her responsibilities to others and take it for granted when u help her...... :/ 

she escalated me to her boss last week and i escalated right back lols.....

@ktcjdrama i think that is also the last news i saw

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I dislike Accounting...

+2

Why ? I teach accounts . ...but yeah it’s dead boring :lol:. That’s why I make slow mo gifs to entertain myself 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Time really fly fast when you really like something.:mellow:like oh what? We have 8 episodes left? (2 eps combined)

I feel bumped out...:mellow:

Enjoyed it so much, gonna be saying good bye to this series soon...sooo gonna pack up my feelings. Take a deep breath in and out :)

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2