Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

why it is said I must to post 5 posts to unlocked my post? What happened with my posts? :bawling:

Hmm? What do you mean? Your post is fine

we have new badges ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

@Lawyerh

I always love a good bromance, the main couple in Goblin IMO was GrimLin....The scene where SW tried to mediated the talk was so funny but touching at the same time....Never thought that the fan boy/gif and meme creator/Vice Pres. of OSY Fan Club was such endearing person....

This drama wrote some very nice characters with many facets...Mama's Boy with his Narcissistic/Abslicious persona but actually very sincere inside, The CEO of Always Law Firm with his seemingly obnoxious persona but actually very kind-hearted and a loyal friend, an OSY who is actually more an OJS and KJR the Ice King outside but Fire King inside, The Scary Face Mr. Lee who is Beautiful and a softie inside, even the air headed Receptionist who actually knows more than most people.

+2

• Love 3
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

why it is said I must to post 5 posts to unlocked my post? What happened with my posts? :bawling:

Haha i know the trophie feels like im a newbie soompier baby born with just 5 posts hahaha...

@cenching yeah the drama quite refreshing eventhough the main idea was cliche. They do good job in giving meaning to each relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

@Sejabin the admin is testing out new badges . It’s not asking you to unlock . It’s has been unlock because you had 5posts 

1DAE7F7C-D5CE-48EA-A57C-6E5E4DAD766B.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

624 :kiss:

can’t see anything yet because I am using handphone since I am a house prisoner now. Perhaps if I can use laptop to login I will understand :kiss:

#soompigemesin

#gemesin

@triplem I am trying to understand :kiss_closed:

@Lawyerh also I don’t understand why must they give him that feminin bag ~_~

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

I feel extremely happy when I see my DP :lol:

+2

• LOL 3

@triplem ~ I remember the old platform when we had badges. they were oddly fun to collect. hahahaha...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

+2

@cenching @Lawyerh I found this. I think we should try this ^_* Jessica Jung’s method hahahaha

Note: wOw too many basic creams. And she uses foundation mmmm.. 

@Ameera Ali

main.png;compress=true?__=20161019

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Let’s just see how many people thinks that my DP is a girl? :lol: well technically she is a girl...oohhh..I want to get a choker, buttt I don’t like things near my neck.. :( actually I wouldn’t mind doing Hae Mi’s haircut :) ( @Ameera Ali @triplem Hae Mi is Hae il’s alter ego for feminism...or I just want to call her Hae Mi. Because the name fits her:joy:)

Ps. I’m outta my mind

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious 

83BF4B5A-7E07-430B-8D6E-6EC146C067C4.gif

.. he agree , he is sexy either way , we are turning teenagers :joy: , he got the neck for that hair style  :mrgreen:

@triplem help watching a lot of sugar  & fiery priest play with her head :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1