Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Hi thanie. Miss you btw how are you? 

I am fine and now watching okaytonotokay kdrama. 

:happydance:

@Sejabin, so how was it (It's okay not to be Okay)? By reading the drama's synopsis, I think I can relate with this drama and its character ... me, being socially inept and too sensitive (which is kinda annoying to some people :joy:

... and I'm totally fine. Lol. My tummy is getting bigger and heavier each day and it's a little uncomfortable especially when I'm trying to get up from bed. When I have the urge to pee in the middle of the night, that would be a torture. Duh! Btw, I had my ultrasound last week. Baby's position is High Lying, heart beat is 138 per minute, with adequate amniotic fluid. Unfortunately, the baby is lying on his stomach so we were not able to see his/her gender :grimace:. I may have another ultrasound by 30th week. I''m on my 25th week now. 

Hugs, Friend!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Congrats @thanie !! Didn't know you're expecting! How are you liking your pregnancy journey so far? 

@wallflowersforjane i forgot to mention ..thanks for the gift..I won 50 points!!!! 

I think I'm behind with all these HP extra stuff. I haven't even watched the subbed special ep and band performance..and haven't been keeping up to date with the extra stuff after either. So what am I missing? 

@alleram95 I read the review for Mystic Pop up on asianwiki, a lot of people seem to like it. So i think it's going to be on the top of my list when I'm looking for a non-crime/thriller/detective drama. 

@triplem @Ameera Ali I knew I should have just skipped to the last page of this thread...I read two pages on from where I left and I already got some spoiler about OMB :saitama: hahahahhaha...but no worries... only stuff about kiss..so that's fine..no big deal :doggie:238

41 minutes ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, so how was it (It's okay not to be Okay)? By reading the drama's synopsis, I think I can relate with this drama and its character ... me, being socially inept and too sensitive (which is kinda annoying to some people :joy:

... and I'm totally fine. Lol. My tummy is getting bigger and heavier each day and it's a little uncomfortable especially when I'm trying to get up from bed. When I have the urge to pee in the middle of the night, that would be a torture. Duh! Btw, I had my ultrasound last week. Baby's position is High Lying, heart beat is 138 per minute, with adequate amniotic fluid. Unfortunately, the baby is lying on his stomach so we were not able to see his/her gender :grimace:. I may have another ultrasound by 30th week. I''m on my 25th week now. 

Hugs, Friend!

awwwww its always nice to read someone is in preggie, congrats & fighting wish u & ur family all the health @thanie :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 3