Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

22 hours ago, Sejabin said:

590 :scream:

@angelangie what happened with that angry mood? 

nothing just angry with some ppl who always trying to pass their works on someone else

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Baccalaureate

Hm...isn't it a all boys party before marriage?:ph34r:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Liver or Die was tragic. I watched the second half only, I liked the main actor's performance. I cried so much while watching. But in general the drama is excellent.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I couldn't continue with Let Me Introduce Her, but somehow Love in Sadness is drawing me in to stay. Didn't really care for the female lead too, purely staying for the story, so curious how it will unfold. 

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

She is. She insisted on it.

+2

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin heard syahrini in Swizz... lol. @cenching joining her soon fly there? :joy:

+2

I think face mask is better. Hmmh. 

I thought it will be gemas2 there wkwkwkwkwkkw :joy: btw luna is there too!! Have you seen incess videos there with her husband? Wkwkwkw oh new gossip. Luna posted BCL song in her IG title ‘memilih dia’ .. suiiit suiiiiittttt :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali I haven’t found any good treatment for eye yet. I think The best treatment is to sleep. Well I found it difficult to have 8 hours of sleep now ~_~ since the earthquakes my eye treatment is messy. I see the difference. I look older and tired. I must to be more discipline in using eye cream. At least it help your eyes a bit 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...isn't it a all boys party before marriage?:ph34r:

+2

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s Bachelor or Stag Party

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

+2

they might remove her soon.....as the scandal is affecting everything

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

she insisted? somehow that just sounds like she took the drama production on hostage. poor things. this drama already had problems with potential plagiarism clash with let me introduce her. seems like this project was just jinxed.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@angelangie @Lmangla from what i saw, she kind of requested the production to change the filming schedule i guess is to fit her schedule after the witness interview. She was asked to leave at first?(Not sure about this part) but she just refused to leave despite the backlash from her husband.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s Bachelor or Stag Party

+2

I need to attend this :mrgreen: I never get invited to it :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @Lmangla from what i saw, she kind of requested the production to change the filming schedule i guess is to fit her schedule after the witness interview. She was asked to leave at first?(Not sure about this part) but she just refused to leave despite the backlash from her husband.

+2

perhaps she didn't want to leave as that would seem like admission of guilt that her husband was shady... but considering how drama PDs hardly give actors even time off when they break bones, am surprised to hear that they are filming around her witness interview...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

+2

dunno.....lols i never really follow much on scandal....or things like this....if u want my actual view on this....things this scales are done to cover up some of the real issues in the world....

celebrities news are worth more coverage than some other issues in the country itself some times and will rob most of the spotlight....besides entertainment world is actually a really gray world out there

• Like 5
  • Love 1

BTOB sungjae right? Just read he got promoted become leader? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

BTOB sungjae right? Just read he got promoted become leader? 

yes haha. he will cause trouble because he is mischievous. Changsub is worried :D 

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 for which drama is that pic :wub:

I think it is Goblin

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1